Fake Artistic Life Sheds Online Stores

Fake Artistic Life Sheds Online Stores

Would you share this Article with others?

Scammers are creating fake Artistic Life Sheds online stores. The fake stores are attracting potential victims by listing ridiculously low prices for the sheds. Therefore, online shoppers should be careful of stores, like the one below, which is one of the fake Artistic Life stores operated by scammers or cybercriminals. If you need help verifying the legitimacy of an online store, you can send us an email with the link to the store.

A Fake Artistic Life Sheds Online Store

sicfvbwu.works

Email: support@sicfvbwu.works

Phone Number: 1779579363

Lifetime 15 x 8 ft. Outdoor Garden Shed

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA) by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

The comments, reviews or answers below do not necessarily reflect the views of Online Threat Alerts.

• October 5, 2019 at 12:28 AM by an anonymous user from Santa Clara, California, United States

I assume if Artistic Life is a scam, then I have to assume that Poetic Life @ link -

https://ksdso.myshopify.com/... is also a scam, correct?

I thought Facebook had better security to prevent these fake websites, which is where I saw both stores/websites: Artistic Life & Poetic Life. Thank you for informing the public about this!

• October 5, 2019 at 8:37 AM by info

Yes, the website is a scam.

• September 30, 2019 at 8:17 PM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

service@raxfxny.com - Ordered a shed and this is the email they are using, is this a scam too? Using 17tracking

• October 1, 2019 at 6:36 AM by info

Yes, it is a scam.

• September 12, 2019 at 5:33 AM by an anonymous user from Murrysville, Pennsylvania, United States

I fell for it but how can I get my $177 back from my debit bank card? no shed, no replies from the company or contact number, thank you

• September 12, 2019 at 6:52 AM by info

It is virtually impossible to get your money from a debit card This is why a credit card is recommended for shopping online.

• September 3, 2019 at 12:24 PM by an anonymous user from McLean, Virginia, United States

DREAM LAB IS A SCAM! Do not waste your money.

• September 3, 2019 at 12:03 PM by an anonymous user from Woodbridge Township, New Jersey, United States

I just purchased from tyrei.best powered by Shopify for a 15x8 shed for $183....after finding this thread I tried to cancel with Chae but couldn’t (make sure to use credit card next time)...buyer beware!

Don’t buy from Tyrei.best....my transaction reads “TYREI CLOTHING STORE WASHINGTON”

• August 29, 2019 at 7:27 PM by an anonymous user from Plattsburgh, New York, United States

I order a shed from SICFVBWU TSING YI and I have not received.

• September 2, 2019 at 11:43 AM by an anonymous user from Needham, Massachusetts, United States

Same here. We ordered about a month ago. Never received. Lost $177.

• September 2, 2019 at 12:44 PM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• August 29, 2019 at 5:13 PM by an anonymous user from New York, United States

The same thing happened to me. I order a 8x15 plastic shed for $183.00 but I never received CRAP. And the page has been deleted. It was called Producebask.myshopify.com and rickjeric@gmail.com. I HOPE THESE A**HOLE and GET CAUGHT AND GO TO JAIL.

• August 28, 2019 at 11:42 PM by an anonymous user from Kingstree, South Carolina, United States

I have been scammed recently on purchasing one of the out door storage for $189. I used one of my Walmart Money Card to pay for it.

• August 22, 2019 at 3:29 PM by an anonymous user from Richardson, Texas, United States

PORDUCEBASK, DREAM LAB are also selling the same items and this is a SCAM! DO NOT BUY! Got fuqed out of $180

• August 27, 2019 at 12:02 PM by an anonymous user from Poughkeepsie, New York, United States

they got me to but I put in on credit card and am getting money back

• August 29, 2019 at 5:17 PM by an anonymous user from New York, United States

Me too, I'm calling the bank in the morning.

• August 21, 2019 at 3:59 PM by an anonymous user from Fresno, California, United States

producebask.myshopify.com, is this a real company?

• August 21, 2019 at 6:52 PM by info

No, it is not a real company, it is a fake.

• August 18, 2019 at 5:27 PM by an anonymous user from Washington, District of Columbia, United States

My husband ordered a shed for 177.00 from artistic life.The E-mail address given was Xan28546@gmail.com. Does anyone know if this is legit? The order number given was 1829. It was charged to my card so I can get my money back if necessary. Just trying to find out the truth.

• September 8, 2019 at 2:02 PM by an anonymous user from Bedminster, New Jersey, United States

I ordered same thing from same email address. It’s a scam. We are out $177

• August 27, 2019 at 1:45 PM by an anonymous user from Dallas, Texas, United States

Yes, I have also fallen victim to the exact same page. I have emailed that address 2 times with no response.

I am so mad at myself.

I am hoping my back will help me.

• August 24, 2019 at 4:26 PM by an anonymous user from Warminster, Pennsylvania, United States

They are scams, I do get the same thing, I call my credit company right after I order. And try to stop payment. But they say they cannot do that. I guess if it sounds too good to be truth and it got to be scams

• August 22, 2019 at 3:20 PM by an anonymous user from Flora, Illinois, United States

I too ordered a shed and it is a scam. I have never fallen for such crap.

• August 20, 2019 at 5:06 PM by an anonymous user from Beaverton, Oregon, United States

I did too and am feeling pretty damn sketch about it. The site seems to be gone now. Do you have any word?

• August 20, 2019 at 2:17 PM by an anonymous user from Portsmouth, Ohio, United States

I was scammed and it is fake. Should have known it was too good to be true.

• August 19, 2019 at 2:54 PM by an anonymous user from Charlotte, North Carolina, United States

I just saw this ad pop up on Facebook and decided to google first. The price was insane. Glad I googled, but now am curious if you will receive your shed.

• August 18, 2019 at 6:50 PM by info

It is a scam.

• August 18, 2019 at 1:52 PM by an anonymous user from Show Low, Arizona, United States

This guys use the same catalog pages but different server addresses hopping around the net.

They'll send you a confirmation email but their contact information is bogus. Their email doesn't work and phone numbers don't work.

• August 18, 2019 at 1:49 PM by an anonymous user from Show Low, Arizona, United States

Latest scam site as of Sunday, August 18 1150 hrs: rqrqqw.myshopify.com

• August 18, 2019 at 11:15 AM by an anonymous user from Houston, Texas, United States

I was looking at a shed for 177.00 on rqrqqw.myshopify.com. It opened up to Artistic life. Is this a scam site?

Muriel

• August 20, 2019 at 5:08 PM by an anonymous user from Beaverton, Oregon, United States

yes... don't do it!

• August 17, 2019 at 11:12 PM by an anonymous user from Spokane, Washington, United States

sicfvbwu.works (myshopify) (Artistic Life) If you get an ad for ridiculously low prices from this and similar related web sites and names, DO NOT JUST WALK AWAY, YOU BETTER RUN LIKE THE DEVIL IS CHASING YOU.

They are fake merchants trying to steal your money, id and any thing else. It appears they are based in Hong Kong. Transaction details are from my bank, certain info was deleted. They say "If its too good to be true, it isn't"

Post date

08/11/2019

Purchase method

Manually Entered

Foreign amount

177.00 U.S. Dollar

Reference number

• August 15, 2019 at 6:04 PM by an anonymous user from East Machias, Maine, United States

storagebagly.life is another fake online store.

• August 15, 2019 at 7:06 AM by an anonymous user from Dallas, Texas, United States

Facebook scam, fnvwolwep.myshopify.com, took 177 from me.

• August 14, 2019 at 12:55 AM by an anonymous user from El Centro, California, United States

I kept thinking, "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is" So, first clue was phone number was shady. Then did some research online- googled names on site and found info that said deals were a sham. So sorry they can run ads on FACEBOOK that are fake. Advice: do your research before you give up your money. And if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

• August 13, 2019 at 4:09 PM by an anonymous user from Beavercreek, Ohio, United States

wefhgbow.myshopify.com is another fake site 15x8ft shed for 177 was going to order this shed didn't have the money for a few days so when I did couldn't find the site and that is when I found all of the warnings so I guess I will wait and get a shed from a local business

• August 13, 2019 at 7:37 AM by an anonymous user from Trenton, Wisconsin, United States

Yes, I ordered two of these sheds on Saturday, when I looked more into it Saturday night. I noticed it was a fraud so I called my bank Sunday to cancel this order because it was pending and it was on my debit card, not a charge card they said they could put a dispute out there and a consumer order but it would take 45 days and they close my account out. But if they don’t get my money back from them I just lost $345, so I ordered two of them plus they charge me $9.95 which I don’t know what that’s for.

And my bank says they don’t get the money back I will not get my money back either so I’m going to be out $355 because of some fraud scam out there. I think that is ridiculous at the bank dumb back you up I’m a doing business with this bank for 45 years now and nobody can help me with this; anybody can go out there make a frog website, thank you, Julie.

• August 13, 2019 at 11:56 AM by an anonymous user from Ogdensburg, New York, United States

I ordered 2 sheds from this "Artistic Life" site and got scammed as well. I just contacted my bank and I am disputing the transaction right now. They charged me $354 out of my bank account and supposedly I was going to get a confirmation #, but never recieved one. I went to look at the site again and it was closed down.

• August 20, 2019 at 1:37 PM by an anonymous user from Newark, New Jersey, United States

Same thing happened to me, only I ordered one shed. They took my money, but I opened a dispute on it. I did take screen shots of the site and everything they claimed I would receive just in case my bank asked for additional information.

• August 13, 2019 at 6:12 AM by an anonymous user from South Portland, Maine, United States

qwiifngnon.myshopify.com

That's the URL that it takes me to. Just go buy one at Sams or Wallyworld because it's a scam. Shouldn't Facebook be detecting these things?

• August 12, 2019 at 8:03 PM by an anonymous user from Pataskala, Ohio, United States

so...I bought, now what?

• August 12, 2019 at 8:51 PM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• August 12, 2019 at 5:15 PM by an anonymous user from Rockwall, Texas, United States

If it looks too good to be true, it certainly "TOO GOOD"

• August 12, 2019 at 4:25 PM by tootsieroll from Oro-Medonte, Ontario, Canada

vbvuoew.myshopify.com is another fake

shed for$177

glad I checked first

• August 12, 2019 at 2:41 PM by an anonymous user from Norridgewock, Maine, United States

I too came across a fake one:

vbvuoew.myspotify.com

So glad I did research before trying to buy!

Thanks for honest people who take time out of their day to warn others.

• August 12, 2019 at 2:35 PM by an anonymous user from Petaluma, California, United States

I figured it was probably fake after I sent off my order. Off to my credit card company to dispute the charge.

• August 12, 2019 at 1:46 PM by an anonymous user from Manassas, Virginia, United States

vbvuoew.myshopify.com is a SCAM.

• August 12, 2019 at 11:13 AM by an anonymous user from Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States

I saw the ad on facebook and was starting to order when I thought I would check for complaints. So glad I did. The 177.00 garden shed was what I was going to buy. Thank you for posting these comments.

• August 12, 2019 at 2:58 PM by an anonymous user from Manheim, Pennsylvania, United States

I saw the same and was going to order but decided to check them out first.

• August 12, 2019 at 7:32 AM by an anonymous user from Stone Mountain, Georgia, United States

My husband almost bought the shed. Before he did, we decided to do a little research about that company. You know what they say, “if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is”. We are so glad we took the time to check. It saves a lot of headaches

• August 11, 2019 at 10:46 PM by an anonymous user from Romeoville, Illinois, United States

Dang, I just tried to order off there. They have a Facebook ad running. My bank declined the transaction though because it was a Hong Kong address.

• August 11, 2019 at 7:39 PM by an anonymous user from Houghton, Michigan, United States

wefihgbowe.myshopify.com is another fake online store.

• August 11, 2019 at 2:06 PM by info

owiejhrujfw and some of the other online stores are being hostage on myshopify or shopify.

• August 11, 2019 at 6:02 PM by an anonymous user from Needham, Massachusetts, United States

wefihgbowe.myshopify.com is also a fake.

• August 11, 2019 at 1:17 PM by an anonymous user from Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States

Yes, I to was interested in purchasing a shed and outdoor furniture. Before a pulled the trigger and gave my payment information. I decided to do some checking at the last minute. I'm glad I did. I can't find anything legitimate about this company. I thought who the hell has a website that has three different names! Like owiejhrujfw.life or xan285346@gmail.com and supportowiejhrujfw.life. " None"!

So I stopped right there. When I contacted American Express or Visa they said if you make the purchases and you don't get your product we will stand behind your purchases, but what they don't tell you is you giving out all your name address information and your credit card information and then you have to go through canceling your card and waiting for your payment to repost 30 to 60 days, because they don't really care, because they're making so much money that they couldn't give a cr*p.

I guess like the rule of thumb if it sounds and looks too good to be true, it is!!

• August 11, 2019 at 9:18 AM by an anonymous user from Ashburn, Virginia, United States

Wrong phone number on-site, website not traceable to the owner since it’s a shared Shopify site. Many random URLs redirect to the same store.

• August 11, 2019 at 7:53 AM by info

Here are some more fake online stores:

dsfewifhu.myshopify.com