Is Azcozy a Scam or Trustworthy Online Store?

Is Azcozy a Scam or Trustworthy Online Store?

Would you share this Article with others?

The website, azcozy.com, is a newly created untrustworthy online store claiming to sell bedding sets, rugs and carpets. Online users are advised to stay away from the untrustworthy website because those who shop from it run the risk of receiving counterfeit goods or nothing at all. Unsatisfied online users who have shopped on the untrustworthy website are asked to contact their bank or financial institution to have their transactions canceled and money refunded. They should also have their banks help them prevent the cybercriminals who are operating the website from continuously charging their credit cards.

Information about azcozy.com

azcozy.com

Email: support@azcozy.com

Address: 10685-B Hazelhurst Dr.

Houston, TX 77043

USA

Please share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. Check the comment section below for additional information, if there is any. Remember to forward suspicious, malicious, or phishing email messages to us at the following email address: info@onlinethreatalerts.com. And, report missing persons, scams, untrustworthy, or fraudulent websites to us. Tell us why you consider the websites untrustworthy or fraudulent. Also, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search engine.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA) by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

The comments, reviews or answers below do not necessarily reflect the views of Online Threat Alerts.

• November 13, 2019 at 10:15 PM by an anonymous user from Rocky Mount, North Carolina, United States

Total scam from AZCOZY - they took my money! I ordered a complete Queen size quilt set (sheets included). The sheets came and they are disgusting - definitely not what was shown on the website. I have tried to contact them to find out where the quilt is but have never received an answer. Even if it comes, I would be embarrased to give it as a gift. I don't know what to do. Am I "out" $79.90? Because that was the price of the order!!

• October 30, 2019 at 6:16 PM by an anonymous user from Helena, Montana, United States

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS STORE!

So disappointed in the merchandise and I would be embarrassed to give the item as a gift. Totally inferior and flimsy quality, the sunflower "Sherpa throw" pattern was not even aligned evenly on the thin material. I did get a 30% refund on the $49.95 I paid via PayPal and a 30% discount on the next purchase! THERE WILL BE NO NEXT PURCHASE! Fortunately for me, I used PayPal as intervention to file a dispute and they said if AZ Cozy does not refund the remainder as I had asked them to do, PayPal will refund total plus shipping and handling for me. Don't give up people who have been scammed from them.....my bank would not do anything for me since the so called company is an international business. This fraudulent company does not have a presence in the US, they have an address listed in Texas and when you call that phone number associated with the address, you find that you are calling a mail box store!

• November 8, 2019 at 7:40 PM by an anonymous user from Helena, Montana, United States

I got a full refund for the pitiful item I had purchased from AZCozy.com.

Feel fortunate that I had paid through PayPal because they got right on the dispute I filed with them and within 8 days, I had all of the money back. Printabel did refund 30% of purchase price but that didn't satisfy me. My bank did not help much, just advised me that the site was an international business and they could do nothing. Hope more people speak up and don't give up on getting their refund. BUYER BEWARE!!

• November 7, 2019 at 10:05 PM by an anonymous user from Cleveland, Ohio, United States

I also ordered the sunflower Sherpa throw and it was very poor quality. I put it on my dogs bed. The hemming was just turned over and unevenly hemmed. No Sherpa on this throw!

I was so disappointed and it took over 2 weeks to receive this piece of junk!

• October 28, 2019 at 5:20 PM by an anonymous user from Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

I also ordered a rug. Terrible product, fuzzy picture on a cheap mat. Very dissapointed. They were advertised on facebook.

• October 26, 2019 at 3:22 PM by an anonymous user from Chicago, Illinois, United States

Azcozy is a total scam. The so called quilt I bought was like a sheet. No batting and flimsy material. Total junk. Do not buy from this company. They told me they would refund me only 30% of what I paid for it. Buyers beware...

• October 24, 2019 at 6:16 PM by an anonymous user from Norcross, Georgia, United States

Total garbage. My dogs are using the quilt which is almost as nice as a moving blanket. Now they are emailing me and saying I ordered another one plus other STUFF. I'm sure I will lose money again. Can't something be done?

• October 18, 2019 at 4:48 PM by an anonymous user from Bay City, Michigan, United States

This site has stolen images from reputable websites and Etsy shops.

Buying from them means you will get a cheap imitation or nothing at all.

• October 17, 2019 at 11:08 PM by an anonymous user from Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States

My friends quilt is being shown as if they are selling it. She is the only one with his 1 of a kind quilt! Do not buy from them.

• October 18, 2019 at 4:53 PM by an anonymous user from Bay City, Michigan, United States

Yes the sole 50 some images from our Etsy shop selling them as if they own them as well

• October 15, 2019 at 2:16 PM by an anonymous user from Morganton, North Carolina, United States

My situation is the same as the above writers. Ordered, paid my money, and waited and waited, threatened to report them to authorities. “IT” finally came today, all wadded up in a pile. So wrinkled up so bad the wrinkles will never come out. It is not a rug. It feels like painted paper glued to some kind of a mat. I would recommend that no one should waste their money on such a piece of junk like this. IT IS NOT A RUG. More like a blanket. I'm done. Nancy.

• October 14, 2019 at 4:12 PM by an anonymous user from Atlanta, Georgia, United States

I have been scammed as well and out of 109.00.

• October 13, 2019 at 10:20 AM by an anonymous user from Sliders, Virginia, United States

I was scammed too.

• October 11, 2019 at 10:54 AM by an anonymous user from Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada

I ordered the rug. ButterflycLA270809R Rug and have not received it. Can you look into this? my email iscol****@gmail.com. I would appreciate a reply as soon as possible!

• October 8, 2019 at 11:45 AM by an anonymous user from Saanich, British Columbia, Canada

I bought a rug for $150 Canadian, it turned up a month later and is TOTAL garbage! I asked for a refund and they told me to ship it back to CHINA and once they received it I would get my money back, they are not offering to pay for shipping and give no guarantees of a refund. STAY AWAY!

• October 10, 2019 at 8:58 AM by an anonymous user from New Port Richey, Florida, United States

Similar thing happened to me. We bought a "rug" and after 5-6 weeks received it from China. Paper thin, extremely poor quality that needs to be thrown in the garbage. They offered me a 30% refund, but have not seen that refund hit our account.

• October 7, 2019 at 9:57 AM by an anonymous user from Kansas City, Kansas, United States

I received a fake rug and cant find out how to send back and get money back if any one knows pleas post it

• October 30, 2019 at 6:25 PM by an anonymous user from Helena, Montana, United States

Don't give up! Here's an email address to use....hope you have dates you purchased as well as any correspondence you had with the scammers. cs@azcozy.com

I was offered a 30% refund and a 30% discount on future purchases, which will not happen.

I still was not comfortable or happy with the small and pitiful refund or the sucky customer service... they don't even post on their site about satisfaction or refund policies. Hope that you paid through PayPal because they will file a dispute for you and if AZCozy does not refund, PayPal will do so. Good Luck!

• October 7, 2019 at 8:00 AM by an anonymous user from Stuttgart, Arkansas, United States

I ordered 2 “rugs”. They were printed cloth glued to a Matt. Beware this inferior product!

• October 4, 2019 at 5:18 PM by an anonymous user from Tucker, Georgia, United States

What I got bore precious little resemblance to the picture. Return? Sure. To CHINA and at my expense and MAYBE they'll refund a whopping 30% of the cost. I don't trust them to return a dime so won't bother. Don't know what I'm going to do with the rug. Probably throw it in the trash.

• September 26, 2019 at 12:07 PM by an anonymous user from Chico, California, United States

The artwork on this site is stolen and is being sold illegally. I have repeatedly contacted them regarding their infringement on my copyright and they will not answer. Anyone who purchases from this site is purchasing artwork on products that are being used without the artists' permission which is against the law.

• September 25, 2019 at 1:45 PM by an anonymous user from Statesville, North Carolina, United States

I bought what I thought was a bedspread and pillowcases with a certain dog breed on it. There were 2 pillowcases but the bedspread was 2 sheets sewed together with a zipper in the end to add your own stuffing. No instruction on the wash or care for the item. Cheaply made for the money. Tried contacting them several times but have not answered back.

• September 23, 2019 at 9:43 PM by an anonymous user from Dayton, Ohio, United States

Although the "rug" is beautiful it is far from what I would call the rug. It is more like felt. It's not even as thick as a towel, more like a thin microfiber type of material. Not even close to what one would call a rug.

For the money I paid for it I would definitely say I'm beyond disappointed.

• October 3, 2019 at 2:17 PM by an anonymous user from Newark, New Jersey, United States

I agree with you....awful,awful, awful.....they are like large bath mats

• September 21, 2019 at 4:50 PM by an anonymous user from Inglewood, California, United States

I have ordered 2 rugs and I have had no problems. The order was acknowledged and they have emailed when it was ready for shipment and tracking info.

• November 7, 2019 at 10:39 PM by an anonymous user from Cleveland, Ohio, United States

Have you received the rugs and, if so, are you satisfied with them?

• September 20, 2019 at 9:49 AM by an anonymous user from Madison, Wisconsin, United States

I hope I didn't get sucked into another quilt website that I don't get anything except they getting my money. Thought this was in the US and just inquiried about my order with a tracking link and just cleared customs. This will suck if I don't get what I ordered. Just call me sucker!

• September 20, 2019 at 9:16 AM by an anonymous user from Evansville, Indiana, United States

I ordered a comforter online and paid for it well I look on my bank account

and have an additional charge for international fees. Whatever-I doubt

I ever receive my merchandise.

• September 19, 2019 at 9:05 PM by an anonymous user from Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

I ordered a rug from them and after several weeks I get a text saying your item has been delivered but it wasn’t! I was home and never received anything! It’s been 3 days and nothing! I’m thinking this was a scam! I am so disappointed. It could be the carrier but I doubt it. Buyer be warned!

• September 14, 2019 at 5:38 AM by an anonymous user from Blooming Grove, New York, United States

my friend bought a rug from them. to say it was poor quality is an understatement, its more like printed felt than rug. their customer service is non existent, the quality of the "rug" alarmingly poor. avoid like the proverbial plague, you'll be wasting your money.

• September 6, 2019 at 9:55 AM by an anonymous user from New York, United States

I accidentally ordered 2 carpets and meant to order only one... I have sent 5 emails to azcozy.com and azcozysupport and have received NO reply....after reading this I am quit concerned. This was paid thru PayPal.

Have contacted them to see if they could be of help... but said the contract is between me and the merchant... but if this is fraud they might. But how long does one wait before contacting credit card company.

• September 2, 2019 at 8:12 PM by info

Their phone number is: 1 281-754-4941

• September 6, 2019 at 11:43 AM by an anonymous user from Phoenix, Arizona, United States

Unfortunately, that's a FAX number ☹

Is Azcozy a Scam or Trustworthy Online Store?