Is Azcozy a Scam or Trustworthy Online Store?

Is Azcozy a Scam or Trustworthy Online Store?

Would you share this Article with others?

The website, azcozy.com, is a newly created untrustworthy online store claiming to sell bedding sets, rugs and carpets. Online users are advised to stay away from the untrustworthy website because those who shop from it run the risk of receiving counterfeit goods or nothing at all. Unsatisfied online users who have shopped on the untrustworthy website are asked to contact their bank or financial institution to have their transactions canceled and money refunded. They should also have their banks help them prevent the cybercriminals who are operating the website from continuously charging their credit cards.

Information about Azcozy.com

azcozy.com

Email: support@azcozy.com

Address: 10685-B Hazelhurst Dr.

Houston, TX 77043

USA

Please share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. Check the comment section below for additional information, if there is any. Remember to forward suspicious, malicious, or phishing email messages to us at the following email address: info@onlinethreatalerts.com. And, report missing persons, scams, untrustworthy, or fraudulent websites to us. Tell us why you consider the websites untrustworthy or fraudulent. Also, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search engine.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA) by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

• March 12, 2020 at 7:47 AM by an anonymous user from Dallas, Texas, United States

I purchased two rugs (look like cheap dollar store mats) but paid 100. I was assuming since it was from Houston Tx maybe it was light. I'm very cautious about purchasing online. They finally responded after 3 months and said it was too late. SORRY.

• March 6, 2020 at 9:13 PM by an anonymous user from Houston, Texas, United States

I ordered a Tommy Bahama comforter for my mom for CHRISTMAS on November 18. On December I emailed were was my product . Finally came and it was a sheet material not a comforter like ad showed. No labels or tags. I notified them I wanted to return item . They said first I had to be approved to send it back. They said yes return to this address in CHINA. Went to send this $89.00 item back the post man said cheapest way was $199.00. I responed that it was only $10.00 to ship to me. They said that is what I had to do. NO MONEY ever returned. This company is a SCAM do not buy anything from them. They send crap for merchandise. I wish I would of done research on this company before I bought.

• February 9, 2020 at 11:11 PM by an anonymous user from Fremont, California, United States

Ordered a rug, got a crappy mat. Do not order from them!

• January 15, 2020 at 8:36 PM by an anonymous user from Vancouver, Washington, United States

I ordered an ice hockey blanket. Communication on order progress was good. The quality was TERRIBLE! Don't use this site.

• January 12, 2020 at 11:04 AM by an anonymous user from Land O Lakes, Florida, United States

Azcozy is a SCAM! The site states that the company is based in Texas. IT IS NOT. I sent a certified return receipt to the address and it does not exist.

They robbed me of $60.00. The products that they display are not the products you will receive.

DO NOT BUT FROM THIS COMPANY!

• January 11, 2020 at 10:23 AM by an anonymous user from Grand Prairie, Texas, United States

I can tell you azcozy is a scam

• January 4, 2020 at 10:19 AM by an anonymous user from New Orleans, Louisiana, United States

Ordered a bird throw. Got crap

• January 4, 2020 at 7:14 AM by an anonymous user from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Ordered two quilts, received crap.

• January 3, 2020 at 7:28 AM by an anonymous user from Huntington Beach, California, United States

They are awful! I ordered two small rugs, I did receive them but they are terrible quality. I have tried to email but their box is full and emails won’t go through. Tried to find a phone number but there isn’t one. Don’t buy anything from these people, the merchandise is crap!

• January 2, 2020 at 3:29 PM by an anonymous user from Fort Myers, Florida, United States

I ordered a queen size comforter and I received a handmade awful duvet cover. They are rejecting all my emails I send and no contact number is available for their offices. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY.

• January 1, 2020 at 8:54 PM by an anonymous user from Potomac, Maryland, United States

Ordered 2 carpets, only 1 received and they will not respond to emails for a refund of the second carpet

• January 1, 2020 at 6:12 PM by an anonymous user from Phoenix, Arizona, United States

Just like all the others they got my money and sent me CRAP for 2 quilts and 1 other never arrived.

• January 1, 2020 at 11:56 AM by an anonymous user from Ticonderoga, New York, United States

I, too, was scammed!

Beware: the pop up ads that appear on your SmartPhone when you are playing a game is where I saw Azcozy advertised.

I ordered one full size quilt and then another cheaper twin size. The twin size arrived, very poor quality, didn't look like the quilt I ordered. The nicer quilt never arrived even though it said it did. I would also question the shipping company DHL.

Next time, I will check out the advertiser's credibility before I order.

• December 25, 2019 at 7:14 AM by an anonymous user from Boston, Massachusetts, United States

This web site is a SCAM, showed availability of a Comforter set 89.99, I got a poorly printed fuzzy sheet, not a 10 piece comforter from a reputable manufacture. Do not be suckered in , they process your charge through your credit card to Pay Pal so you cannot get them to reverse the charge. SCAM

• December 27, 2019 at 2:44 PM by an anonymous user from Phoenix, Arizona, United States

I feel like a fool because I received my merchandise today and I wish I would have seen this before I ordered this comforter set. Your description is exactly what I got. I was in tears when I opened this package. I am on a fixed income and I am devastated.

• December 25, 2019 at 9:12 PM by an anonymous user from Phoenix, Arizona, United States

Dang it! I already placed an order several weeks ago. Wish I would have seen this sooner. How sad. :(

• December 23, 2019 at 12:20 PM by an anonymous user from Houston, Texas, United States

I bought the fish quilt. I would not give this trash to anyone! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!

• December 22, 2019 at 1:37 PM by an anonymous user from South Portland, Maine, United States

I ordered the bird bedspread and got something that looks completely different! This company is SH**T- BUYER BE WARE

• December 22, 2019 at 11:09 AM by an anonymous user from Sells, Arizona, United States

Unfortunately I never knew about this article until now. Ordered two "rugs" from AZ COzy and they are in my opinion very inferior. Voiced my displeasure to them and yes -- they wanted me to return them to China. Still working on getting some kind of refund for their return but no luck so far! Buyer beware!

• December 20, 2019 at 11:34 AM by an anonymous user from Pavilion, New York, United States

Received a mat instead of a rug; have tried to get refund, joke, they want me to send to China, that is why they love Americans, they paid 9.95 to ship here to send back is 53.00.

p.s NAFTA doesn't work, please pass this to every American, stop buying from China. Amen to that

• December 17, 2019 at 6:17 PM by an anonymous user from Amelia, Ohio, United States

ordered a throw that didn't come for 50 dollars

• December 16, 2019 at 1:04 PM by an anonymous user from New York, United States

AZCOZY is a scam out of Hong Kong. I ordered a pretty wildlife throw quilt for a friend with cancer and never got it. I'm glad I didn't lose more than $60 like some folks did. Went through paypal as 'printabel'.

• December 15, 2019 at 11:54 AM by an anonymous user from Venice, Florida, United States

I ordered and paid for an area rug in Nov. I put it on my charge card. It has not arrived. I followed the tracking number and it says it was delivered. I don't know where it was delivered to. I have never received it I have tried to contact the company but I just get a bunch of baloney. They are looking into where it might be I went to the post office yesterday and they looked up the tracking number for me and found that this "business" is giving me the "business" I will continue to follow up with the post office (USPS) and my credit card company. My advice don't buy anything from this company. it is a fraud, a scam to get your money. I will also contact the Port Authority and any other agencies that I can report this to.

• December 13, 2019 at 3:33 PM by an anonymous user from Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States

They stole my quilt designs.

www.compuquilterdesigns.com

Complain to Facebook, paypal, FBI internet crime.

Facebook and Paypal continue to make money from them even though they know they are a fraud company. They go by about 25 different names. Same fake products just different website names.

• December 15, 2019 at 11:57 AM by an anonymous user from Venice, Florida, United States

I wish I had known. I will follow up with Facebook also. Thanks for the info The lady at the Post Office looked them up on her equipment and it showed a FRAUD for this company. PLEASE DONT ORDER FROM THEM. THEY GET RICH WHILE I GET POOR.

DAMN CRIMINALS

• December 13, 2019 at 12:00 PM by an anonymous user from Brea, California, United States

This is an absolute scam. PayPal refuses the refund because they say the seller sent the “quilt”. So now, I have no product and am out of money. Makes me also question PayPal.

• December 13, 2019 at 7:17 AM by an anonymous user from Nashville, Tennessee, United States

Horrible service, poor quality and absolutely scam. Item I purchased was not a throw, it was a faded out rag. I am working with Pay Pal to get a refund. Their customer service is zero. PayPal and Facebook should not work with them. Tried to review item on their site. I could not find away to do it.

• December 11, 2019 at 5:09 PM by an anonymous user from Houston, Texas, United States

PayPal should reimburse us then...

• December 7, 2019 at 1:19 PM by an anonymous user from Lakeland, Florida, United States

I am in the group of those who have been scammed from AZCozy. Horrible, overpriced pieces of junk. Paypal and FAcebook backs them. These are the different names I've found that is this company Beware. Best part is not one of these addresses belong to any company by AZCozy, they are using fake addresses on their websites to lure buyers into spend a ton of money and then want us to pay for shipping to CHINA. I've filed a complaint and Paypal has decided to back this company instead of the buyer. I've been researching, this company has scammed so many people that they keep changing their name and addresses. These are what I've found so far: AZcozy Homey Rugs, Sunset, LA AZ Adorable Round Rugs, Pineville, Kentucky 40977 AZcozy Bedding Sets,

Harrison, Texas 07029 AZcozy Homey Store, Curlew, WA, AZcozy Homey quilts and comforters, Raymondville, MO, AZcozy Comforters, Stone Mountain, GA, AZcozy, 10685-B Hazelhurst Dr Houston, TX 77043 There are hundreds of folks filing complaints about this company. WHY IS PAYPAL ALLOWING THIS?

• December 6, 2019 at 8:50 PM by an anonymous user from Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania, United States

The 'quilt' I ordered looks nothing like it was pictured. Fabric is poor quality and not a real quilt at all.

• December 5, 2019 at 5:11 PM by an anonymous user from Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States

Azcozy also selling quilts. I recognized several taken from other sites. Supposedly selling them much cheaper. It’s bogus. I messaged Facebook and they closed the account. Occasionally another pops up and I send message and the comment comes back Facebook closed. Hopefully it is. Really upsetting when people get scammed.

• December 4, 2019 at 5:54 PM by an anonymous user from Bedminster, New Jersey, United States

I ordered 3 “Rugs” from Azcozy. I have received one. It is a very cheap, poor quality rug. Do not order from this company.

• December 1, 2019 at 3:05 PM by an anonymous user from Beaverton, Oregon, United States

I ordered a rug with a beautiful flower garden print and received a cheap imitation of what was pictured, just a sort of mat, with totally different colors and completely unusable. Great deal of trouble getting any satisfaction and only a small partial refund..DON'T EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.

• November 28, 2019 at 7:46 AM by an anonymous user from Germantown, Maryland, United States

Made an order and did not recieve item that I ordered even my receipt showed a picture that was ordered they sent a blank, EITHER I GET PROPER ORDERED ITEM OR A FULL REFUND ASAP .

• November 25, 2019 at 11:56 AM by an anonymous user from Cleveland, Ohio, United States

I received a very poor excuse for a rug, likewise it looks as though it's preprinted and it's not a rug as they advertised. The larger rug I have yet to receive but it is definitely very poor quality for the "rug" I have received. I would not do business with this site.

• November 25, 2019 at 4:05 AM by an anonymous user from Shepherdsville, Kentucky, United States

Big time scam. Ordered a "handmade quilt". Got polyester pre printed, machine stitched bed spread. The photo they used was lifted off the internet from a 2006 quilting expo in Dallas...

• November 24, 2019 at 10:46 AM by an anonymous user from Stockton-on-Tees, England, United Kingdom

Total scam

Ordered a blanket Pure rubbish asked for a refund

After 16 emails finally got a address to return item

They offered me 20% of the price

Why would I what 20% of something I wouldn’t wash the floor with

Then they upped it to 30%

I have send it back to China recorded and signed for Didn't state made in China on advert

I tried to email ACOZY but they didn’t reply

Avoid this company

I shocked that face book allow such adverts on their site

• November 24, 2019 at 11:37 AM by an anonymous user from Morris, New Jersey, United States

When I first filed my dispute via PayPal to AZ, I made sure that included in my request for full compensation was that I would return inferior merchandise ONLY if they sent a pre paid label. They never asked for return and I got rid of the flimsy so called throw after I got refund. Sorry you got scammed...

• November 13, 2019 at 10:15 PM by an anonymous user from Rocky Mount, North Carolina, United States

Total scam from AZCOZY - they took my money! I ordered a complete Queen size quilt set (sheets included). The sheets came and they are disgusting - definitely not what was shown on the website. I have tried to contact them to find out where the quilt is but have never received an answer. Even if it comes, I would be embarrased to give it as a gift. I don't know what to do. Am I "out" $79.90? Because that was the price of the order!!

• November 24, 2019 at 11:18 AM by an anonymous user from Morris, New Jersey, United States

I,too, got inferior merchandise from AZ and fortunately did get a complete refund. First you could start a dispute by contacting your bank or credit card. If you used PayPal, they will do right by you. My bank could not help me because AZ is an international business but since I used PayPal, the dispute process was quick, painless and effective. Good Luck to you and please tell all your friends about the sham that is AZ COZY!

• October 30, 2019 at 6:16 PM by an anonymous user from Helena, Montana, United States

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS STORE!

So disappointed in the merchandise and I would be embarrassed to give the item as a gift. Totally inferior and flimsy quality, the sunflower "Sherpa throw" pattern was not even aligned evenly on the thin material. I did get a 30% refund on the $49.95 I paid via PayPal and a 30% discount on the next purchase! THERE WILL BE NO NEXT PURCHASE! Fortunately for me, I used PayPal as intervention to file a dispute and they said if AZ Cozy does not refund the remainder as I had asked them to do, PayPal will refund total plus shipping and handling for me. Don't give up people who have been scammed from them.....my bank would not do anything for me since the so called company is an international business. This fraudulent company does not have a presence in the US, they have an address listed in Texas and when you call that phone number associated with the address, you find that you are calling a mail box store!

• November 8, 2019 at 7:40 PM by an anonymous user from Helena, Montana, United States

I got a full refund for the pitiful item I had purchased from AZCozy.com.

Feel fortunate that I had paid through PayPal because they got right on the dispute I filed with them and within 8 days, I had all of the money back. Printabel did refund 30% of purchase price but that didn't satisfy me. My bank did not help much, just advised me that the site was an international business and they could do nothing. Hope more people speak up and don't give up on getting their refund. BUYER BEWARE!!

• November 7, 2019 at 10:05 PM by an anonymous user from Cleveland, Ohio, United States

I also ordered the sunflower Sherpa throw and it was very poor quality. I put it on my dogs bed. The hemming was just turned over and unevenly hemmed. No Sherpa on this throw!

I was so disappointed and it took over 2 weeks to receive this piece of junk!

• October 28, 2019 at 5:20 PM by an anonymous user from Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

I also ordered a rug. Terrible product, fuzzy picture on a cheap mat. Very dissapointed. They were advertised on facebook.

• October 26, 2019 at 3:22 PM by an anonymous user from Chicago, Illinois, United States

Azcozy is a total scam. The so called quilt I bought was like a sheet. No batting and flimsy material. Total junk. Do not buy from this company. They told me they would refund me only 30% of what I paid for it. Buyers beware...

• October 24, 2019 at 6:16 PM by an anonymous user from Norcross, Georgia, United States

Total garbage. My dogs are using the quilt which is almost as nice as a moving blanket. Now they are emailing me and saying I ordered another one plus other STUFF. I'm sure I will lose money again. Can't something be done?

• October 18, 2019 at 4:48 PM by an anonymous user from Bay City, Michigan, United States

This site has stolen images from reputable websites and Etsy shops.

Buying from them means you will get a cheap imitation or nothing at all.

• October 17, 2019 at 11:08 PM by an anonymous user from Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States

My friends quilt is being shown as if they are selling it. She is the only one with his 1 of a kind quilt! Do not buy from them.

• October 18, 2019 at 4:53 PM by an anonymous user from Bay City, Michigan, United States

Yes the sole 50 some images from our Etsy shop selling them as if they own them as well

• October 15, 2019 at 2:16 PM by an anonymous user from Morganton, North Carolina, United States

My situation is the same as the above writers. Ordered, paid my money, and waited and waited, threatened to report them to authorities. “IT” finally came today, all wadded up in a pile. So wrinkled up so bad the wrinkles will never come out. It is not a rug. It feels like painted paper glued to some kind of a mat. I would recommend that no one should waste their money on such a piece of junk like this. IT IS NOT A RUG. More like a blanket. I'm done. Nancy.

• October 14, 2019 at 4:12 PM by an anonymous user from Atlanta, Georgia, United States

I have been scammed as well and out of 109.00.

• October 13, 2019 at 10:20 AM by an anonymous user from Sliders, Virginia, United States

I was scammed too.

• October 11, 2019 at 10:54 AM by an anonymous user from Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada

I ordered the rug. ButterflycLA270809R Rug and have not received it. Can you look into this? my email iscol****@gmail.com. I would appreciate a reply as soon as possible!

• October 8, 2019 at 11:45 AM by an anonymous user from Saanich, British Columbia, Canada

I bought a rug for $150 Canadian, it turned up a month later and is TOTAL garbage! I asked for a refund and they told me to ship it back to CHINA and once they received it I would get my money back, they are not offering to pay for shipping and give no guarantees of a refund. STAY AWAY!

• October 10, 2019 at 8:58 AM by an anonymous user from New Port Richey, Florida, United States

Similar thing happened to me. We bought a "rug" and after 5-6 weeks received it from China. Paper thin, extremely poor quality that needs to be thrown in the garbage. They offered me a 30% refund, but have not seen that refund hit our account.

• October 7, 2019 at 9:57 AM by an anonymous user from Kansas City, Kansas, United States

I received a fake rug and cant find out how to send back and get money back if any one knows pleas post it

• October 30, 2019 at 6:25 PM by an anonymous user from Helena, Montana, United States

Don't give up! Here's an email address to use....hope you have dates you purchased as well as any correspondence you had with the scammers. cs@azcozy.com

I was offered a 30% refund and a 30% discount on future purchases, which will not happen.

I still was not comfortable or happy with the small and pitiful refund or the sucky customer service... they don't even post on their site about satisfaction or refund policies. Hope that you paid through PayPal because they will file a dispute for you and if AZCozy does not refund, PayPal will do so. Good Luck!

• October 7, 2019 at 8:00 AM by an anonymous user from Stuttgart, Arkansas, United States

I ordered 2 “rugs”. They were printed cloth glued to a Matt. Beware this inferior product!

• October 4, 2019 at 5:18 PM by an anonymous user from Tucker, Georgia, United States

What I got bore precious little resemblance to the picture. Return? Sure. To CHINA and at my expense and MAYBE they'll refund a whopping 30% of the cost. I don't trust them to return a dime so won't bother. Don't know what I'm going to do with the rug. Probably throw it in the trash.

• September 26, 2019 at 12:07 PM by an anonymous user from Chico, California, United States

The artwork on this site is stolen and is being sold illegally. I have repeatedly contacted them regarding their infringement on my copyright and they will not answer. Anyone who purchases from this site is purchasing artwork on products that are being used without the artists' permission which is against the law.

• September 25, 2019 at 1:45 PM by an anonymous user from Statesville, North Carolina, United States

I bought what I thought was a bedspread and pillowcases with a certain dog breed on it. There were 2 pillowcases but the bedspread was 2 sheets sewed together with a zipper in the end to add your own stuffing. No instruction on the wash or care for the item. Cheaply made for the money. Tried contacting them several times but have not answered back.

• September 23, 2019 at 9:43 PM by an anonymous user from Dayton, Ohio, United States

Although the "rug" is beautiful it is far from what I would call the rug. It is more like felt. It's not even as thick as a towel, more like a thin microfiber type of material. Not even close to what one would call a rug.

For the money I paid for it I would definitely say I'm beyond disappointed.

• October 3, 2019 at 2:17 PM by an anonymous user from Newark, New Jersey, United States

I agree with you....awful,awful, awful.....they are like large bath mats

• September 21, 2019 at 4:50 PM by an anonymous user from Inglewood, California, United States

I have ordered 2 rugs and I have had no problems. The order was acknowledged and they have emailed when it was ready for shipment and tracking info.

• November 7, 2019 at 10:39 PM by an anonymous user from Cleveland, Ohio, United States

Have you received the rugs and, if so, are you satisfied with them?

• September 20, 2019 at 9:49 AM by an anonymous user from Madison, Wisconsin, United States

I hope I didn't get sucked into another quilt website that I don't get anything except they getting my money. Thought this was in the US and just inquiried about my order with a tracking link and just cleared customs. This will suck if I don't get what I ordered. Just call me sucker!

• September 20, 2019 at 9:16 AM by an anonymous user from Evansville, Indiana, United States

I ordered a comforter online and paid for it well I look on my bank account

and have an additional charge for international fees. Whatever-I doubt

I ever receive my merchandise.

• September 19, 2019 at 9:05 PM by an anonymous user from Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

I ordered a rug from them and after several weeks I get a text saying your item has been delivered but it wasn’t! I was home and never received anything! It’s been 3 days and nothing! I’m thinking this was a scam! I am so disappointed. It could be the carrier but I doubt it. Buyer be warned!

• January 4, 2020 at 10:22 AM by an anonymous user from New Orleans, Louisiana, United States

I ordered a throw before Christmas and got a crap throw today Jan 4.

What a scam

• September 14, 2019 at 5:38 AM by an anonymous user from Blooming Grove, New York, United States

my friend bought a rug from them. to say it was poor quality is an understatement, its more like printed felt than rug. their customer service is non existent, the quality of the "rug" alarmingly poor. avoid like the proverbial plague, you'll be wasting your money.

• September 6, 2019 at 9:55 AM by an anonymous user from New York, United States

I accidentally ordered 2 carpets and meant to order only one... I have sent 5 emails to azcozy.com and azcozysupport and have received NO reply....after reading this I am quit concerned. This was paid thru PayPal.

Have contacted them to see if they could be of help... but said the contract is between me and the merchant... but if this is fraud they might. But how long does one wait before contacting credit card company.

• September 2, 2019 at 8:12 PM by info

Their phone number is: 1 281-754-4941

• September 6, 2019 at 11:43 AM by an anonymous user from Phoenix, Arizona, United States

Unfortunately, that's a FAX number ☹

Is Azcozy a Scam or Trustworthy Online Store?