No internet connection

No Internet Connection Detected

Is Igirl Shop a Scam or an Untrustworthy Online Store?

Igirl Shop at igirl.shop is an untrustworthy online store. Online users are advised to stay away from the untrustworthy website because those who shop from it run the risk of receiving counterfeit goods or nothing at all. Unsatisfied online users who have shopped on the untrustworthy website are asked to contact their bank or financial institution to have their transactions canceled and money refunded.

Is Igirl Shop a Scam or an Untrustworthy Online Store?

About Igirl Shop

Igirl Shop at igirl.shop

Email: service@messages24h.store

Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search Search engine.

Click here help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA).

Would you share this article with others?  +

• September 11, 2020 at 12:54 PM by an anonymous user from: Williamsville, Illinois, United States

I ordered two lawn chairs that I did not receive. They charged my credit card. I ordered them before the 4th of July. I still hope I receive them because I really wanted them and I have already paid for them.

• September 8, 2020 at 1:13 PM by an anonymous user from: Columbia, Missouri, United States

Same thing happened to us. We received two cheap watches. Don't order from this site.

• September 3, 2020 at 5:51 PM by an anonymous user from: Springtown, Texas, United States

Same thing happened to me. I wondered where those dumb watches came from! 🤬

• August 23, 2020 at 8:09 AM by an anonymous user from: Coatesville, Pennsylvania, United States

The same thing happened to me. I received 2 watches instead of two chairs. After going back and forth with e-mails, I was offered 65% of my cost once I sent back the watches. Of course, I have to send proof that I sent back the watches. I was told, and I quote, "after checking and checking, we are sorry to find that it is the shippers who mistook the batch of the products due to the hot sale reasons, so you have received the wrong item, we are really sorry and have a claim with the suppliers." What a crock of bull. Don't use this site. Boy, was I dumb to order on this site.

• August 31, 2020 at 3:48 PM by an anonymous user from: Covington, Louisiana, United States

Same exact thing happened to me! Ordered two chairs and received t watches! 😡

• August 18, 2020 at 7:45 PM by an anonymous user from: Tuttle, Oklahoma, United States

I ordered 2 Rocker portable chairs from Igirl and waited a month for them, keeping and eye on the tracking. One the day it was to be delivered, I received a small 5X7 package with 2 MREURIO watches with fake leather bands, with no value in quality at all. I contacted the company, and they are asking me to return the watches at my expense and they will sent me the proper items once they receive them. Shipping from U.S. to China is a ridiculous cost, so there is no way that I will pay to return for their error, which I advised them of. Their next solution was that they would refund me half of what I paid for my order. Again, why should I be out any extra money for their mistake. At this point, I do not believe I would even get the appropriate item, so I will try to get as much of a refund as possible, if my credit card company cannot help with this. It is also interesting that I cannot look up my order from my email anymore. It takes me to a 404 PAGE NOT FOUND! But at least I have been able to communicate with them by email.

• August 19, 2020 at 10:25 AM by an anonymous user from: Heyworth, Illinois, United States

I had the same exact thing happen! I ordered 2 rocker chairs too. I got an email confirmation on July 7th saying they were on the way. Still have no chairs! But last week I received 2 MREURIO watches. I had No idea where they came from! Now reading the above comment, I know!

• August 9, 2020 at 9:59 AM by an anonymous user from: Michigan, United States

Total scam shop. PayPal does not support the buyer but supports the scam shop. Facebook as well, runs the adds knowing it’s a scam shop. Beware

• August 6, 2020 at 10:40 AM by an anonymous user from: Amarillo, Texas, United States

"2020 Best Seller #Freestyle Rocker - Portable Folding Rocking Chair × 2

Dark Blue

$23.98

Subtotal

$23.98

Shipping

$9.99

Total

$33.97 USD

United States

Shipping method

Standard Shipping

Payment method

Paypal — $33.97

If you have any questions, reply to this email or contact us at service@messages24h.store"

This is a scam.

• August 12, 2020 at 5:05 PM by an anonymous user from: Dallas, Texas, United States

Yep, received two cheap watches and when you go to email them, it won’t deliver. I believe this company also goes by the online store name of Mavis

• July 31, 2020 at 7:48 AM by an anonymous user from: United States

I got scammed the same way, ordered chairs got two watches instead won’t give my money back till I send watches back to CHINE. Are you kidding me more money No don’t order from these people

• August 1, 2020 at 9:23 AM by an anonymous user from: Rutherfordton, North Carolina, United States

Same here, don't order from this site, it is a scam.

• July 29, 2020 at 10:44 AM by an anonymous user from: Irving, Texas, United States

IGIRL is definitely a SCAM SELLER. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING from them. like others I recived a watch INSTESD of the CHAIR I ordered. With the SAME EXACT EXCUSE for not getting it. DON'T BE FOOLED BY THIS SCUM WEB PAGE. I did receive a notice my payment had been refunded. I'm not sure that is even true.

• July 28, 2020 at 8:29 PM by an anonymous user from: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

What a scam. I was sent 2 cheap watches instead of the camping chairs as well. When asked for a refund, I was told they can't give us a refund until after we send back their watches, which we would have to pay ourselves. Are you kidding me. Do not order from these people.

• July 19, 2020 at 12:44 PM by an anonymous user from: Cosby, Tennessee, United States

I ordered a chair from igirl.com and paid for upgrade shipping,I received a useless watch with no explanation on what happened to chair.They refused to send return label. Beware

• July 23, 2020 at 10:03 PM by an anonymous user from: Appleton, Wisconsin, United States

Fot the same. So mad.

• July 22, 2020 at 1:32 PM by an anonymous user from: Grass Lake, Michigan, United States

Same thing here! SCAM

• July 22, 2020 at 12:24 PM by an anonymous user from: Tampa, Florida, United States

Exact same thing happened to me... after about waiting 6 weeks. RIP OFF!

• July 19, 2020 at 8:47 AM by an anonymous user from: Fredonia, Wisconsin, United States

I ordered 2 outdoor rocking chairs from an add on Facebook and received 2 very cheap watches instead. I now have a dispute filed with PayPal to try to get my money back. So far they offered me $13 back of the $40 I sent them! I declined that offer. I’m waiting to see what happens next. After this happened to me, I’m finding many more complaints about this company.

• July 22, 2020 at 3:12 PM by an anonymous user from: Clover, South Carolina, United States

Same! Waiting to hear back from PayPal.

• July 22, 2020 at 3:10 PM by an anonymous user from: Clover, South Carolina, United States

Same thing just happened to me, ordered from a Facebook add (igirl.shop) and received two cheap watches. I have a dispute filed with PayPal as well.

• July 16, 2020 at 6:56 PM by an anonymous user from: New Berlin, Wisconsin, United States

Igirl is a scam, screwed me out of money and sent me a .99 watch

• July 19, 2020 at 8:48 AM by an anonymous user from: Fredonia, Wisconsin, United States

They did the same with me. I’m now in a dispute with PayPal to try and get my money back.

• July 13, 2020 at 5:36 PM by an anonymous user from: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada

Confirm NOT legitimate.

Ordered a kids bike seat (total cost $50USD).

Received it in 6 weeks just last week.

The package contained a cheap minI bike pump (worth $5).

The igirl store website doesn't exist anymore as of today (still existed last week). Now it redirects you to an iptv provider site Mavis.store.

Will be contacting my credit card company for fraud.

• July 12, 2020 at 1:43 PM by an anonymous user from: Greene, New York, United States

Igirl are scammers I ordered 2 foldable picnic tables and I reviewed 2 5.00 watches. This also happened to a friend of mine as well.

• July 10, 2020 at 4:12 PM by an anonymous user from: Mocksville, North Carolina, United States

Scam, total scam

• July 9, 2020 at 4:27 PM by an anonymous user from: Oxford, Mississippi, United States

Same here, 2 camping chairs and recieved cheap watches that probably cost $1.00

• July 11, 2020 at 11:26 AM by an anonymous user from: Kansas City, Missouri, United States

ME TOO! They were good to reply thru shipping process but have ghosted me now.

• July 13, 2020 at 11:29 AM by an anonymous user from: Ephrata, Pennsylvania, United States

Same here - ordered 2 camping chairs and received 2 watches that I can't even wear - they are mens. Wrote to them several times about delivery and they answered with check post office. Next thing I know I received the watches - complained to them again and so far have not received any answers. Opened complaint with resolution center at PayPal. Now what?

• July 10, 2020 at 4:11 PM by an anonymous user from: Mocksville, North Carolina, United States

Same here, 3 camping chairs and received cheap watches that probably cost nothing!

• July 8, 2020 at 9:44 PM by an anonymous user from: Naperville, Illinois, United States

Same here, ordered camping chair. Received 2 crappy watches. I have paypal claim open, not sure why paypal would allow a company like this to scam people. We all need to push paypal to do the right thing.

• July 13, 2020 at 11:31 AM by an anonymous user from: Ephrata, Pennsylvania, United States

I just filed with resolution center at PayPal. Next I will open a claim I guess. Can you let me know how you make out with PayPal for a refund. Read somewhere they will only pay 9.97 and I paid $33 and change for my 2 chairs. Oh...

• July 8, 2020 at 6:11 PM by an anonymous user from: Birmingham, Alabama, United States

Big scam. Ordered a camping chair and received a cheap watch.

• July 6, 2020 at 2:43 PM by an anonymous user from: Salisbury, North Carolina, United States

We also ordered two camping chairs and received two watches. Biggest scam ever. Do not order from these people.

• July 4, 2020 at 9:06 AM by an anonymous user from: Little Rock, Arkansas, United States

We ordered two camping chairs and received two cheap watches. We will see if they respond to my email about the "possible" mistake.

• July 8, 2020 at 6:08 PM by an anonymous user from: Birmingham, Alabama, United States

Same here. Big scam.

• July 2, 2020 at 6:24 PM by info

"I ordered a shoe holder from Igirl for $26.98US and have never received it. They say it was delivered but I never received it. I ordered it on 22/4/20.

I have contacted them but no response.

Jill"

Received via email.

• July 1, 2020 at 7:57 AM by an anonymous user from: Bloomer, Wisconsin, United States

Can't believe I ordered from this company without checking if it was a scam job. I appreciate being able to look up and check into companies, apparently, I have to remember to check before ordering.

• June 24, 2020 at 6:06 PM by an anonymous user from: Tucson, Arizona, United States

I ordered a back-of-door shoe rack, that was advertised as holding multiple pairs of shoes, about 6’in length, 3ft in width. What I received, was about 15”x8”, and would barely hold 3 shoes. A complete waste of $32. Will be filing a claim with PayPal, but have little confidence of a resolution. Do NOT buy from these scammers!

• June 22, 2020 at 4:46 PM by an anonymous user from: Amersfoort, Provincie Utrecht, Netherlands

Same problem! I ordered an item (inflatable bed). They send me a cheap alternative. Once you try to get money back, they say you have to send it back against high cost, so you will lose your money.

They will do a suggestion to give you back 50% refund but the received item is not worth a euro. Total scam!

I would like to collect names from everybody that is scammed by them. I have some contact with the local authority and they will try to take them down. So let me know if you want to join the pack against them

• May 25, 2020 at 8:25 AM by an anonymous user from: Cork, Munster, Ireland

Igirl is a scam operation. I too ordered a minI projector and was sent extremely cheaply made child size VR Glasses. Do NOT under any circumstances buy from this Company. The Internet authorities should block this criminal site immediately.

• June 30, 2020 at 10:06 AM by an anonymous user from: Tirana, Albania

Same thing happened to me 😔.

Never buy from ... igirl.shop!

My reply to them:

I am sorry to say it, but this is a bullsh*t! You made me buy something which I do not like and did not order.

The only thing I have is God and my karma! Enjoy my money!

👎👎👎

On Sun, 28 Jun 2020, 13:43 service customer, <service@messages24h.store> wrote:

Dear customer,

We’re so sorry for the delay. As we checked your troubles, we sincerely want to help you.

Our return address is : 1F, Block B, 108-120 Fengping Road, Fenggang Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, China

We promise that you will get your full refund.

You don’t have to wait any more, you can offer a picture of delivery paper and package when you return it or provide us the tracking information online (by screenshot or picture). Once we checked, we will refund you immediately.

And we’re so sorry that we can not cover your shipping fee of returns from now.

For providing you with our best service, we are not advised you refund on PayPal, since they ask for the tracking information of returns and also when we received you returns then they will refund you. It will cause very long period of refund.

Also we provide you a solution if you don’t want to return the item. You can keep the order and we can refund you 40% discount of your payment immediately,or you have any ideas,please kindly tell us firstly.

Your patient will be highly appreciated, have a nice day.

CS

• May 20, 2020 at 11:06 AM by an anonymous user from: Singapore, Singapore

Yes. Igirl.shop is a scam. It is one of the sister company of Aikpro limited that is registered in HK but warehouse is in China.

The scam mode is to send you a cheap item instead of your purchase item. When you file a refund with PayPal, the company will offer you partial refund of US$9 for the settlement. With this mode, they can still profit between US$10 to US$20 as the advertise good with shipping is often around US$30. PayPal buyer protection is useless, they will require you to return the wrong item in order to effect a full refund. The end state is you will still lose some money in shipping back the wrong item due to postage. Worst of all the scammer need to acknowledge the receipt of the return good.

PayPal is aware of this scam but has condoned with the scammer misdeed. A forum chat group in PayPal community has about 30 plus buyer complaint exchange against Aikpro limited was removed by the disgusting PayPal. You may goggle Aikpro limited or Igirl.shop scam with PayPal keyword and you will see from goggle search return that this forum exist. However when you click on the Link, it is being removed.

My advise is avoid using PayPal for oversea purchase. You are not 100% protected. PayPal buyer protection is useless. Paypal do not know what is fraudulent transaction that should render the contract as invalid. Instead PayPal dispute resolution only follow their own stupid way of resolution.

I do hope Alipay will be more widely use one day and replaced the useless PayPal.

If you guys has good suggestion of getting refund back Via PayPal purchase, do share too.

• July 15, 2020 at 11:22 PM by an anonymous user from: United States

This is exactly what I’m dealing with with Aikpro limited right now. After a struggle they are up to offering a 65% refund. What would the bank do if you report as fraud? I’m at a loss at this point. I’m about to give in and learn from my mistake. I need to check before buying...not after!🤦🏼‍♀️

• May 25, 2020 at 8:18 AM by an anonymous user from: Cork, Munster, Ireland

I can confirm everything this user says is true.

Bottom line - do NOT under any circumstances buy from Igirl.

• May 25, 2020 at 8:17 AM by an anonymous user from: Cork, Munster, Ireland

I can confirm everything this user says is true.

Bottom line - do NOT but from Igirl.

• May 17, 2020 at 3:02 AM by an anonymous user from: Australia

I spotted this really cool looking projector thing for my mobile phone, so I could project my movies onto the ceiling of my bedroom at night.

So I went ahead and bought them on April 1, a few days later I got confirmation that the order had been dispatched and was on its way. Due to COVID-19, they said that the shipment was delayed .. fair enough.

I contacted PayPal as I had used them to pay for the order, the kind agent looked into it and found that there had been no movement on the shipment, and ordered them to pay me my money back .. which I eventually got back (thankfully enough I used PayPal instead of my credit card otherwise I would have been screwed).

A few days later I went outside to check the mail, and found a package sitting at my doorstep, checked it and found a familiar looking tracking number, it was my order that I had requested. Further checking, I had a look at the label and it said 3D glasses, thinking this must be a mistake, last night I opened the package and sure enough it was a minI VR headset that could fit on a child!

So yeah .. these guys are scammers, so just be careful .. DON'T go buying from these guys online... if it looks too good to be true, it more than likely is1

• May 25, 2020 at 8:21 AM by an anonymous user from: Cork, Munster, Ireland

To corroborate this - I ordered the very same projector AND I received the very same rubbish 3D Glasses. DO NOT under any circumstances buy from Igirl.

• April 13, 2020 at 12:52 PM by an anonymous user from: Kahl am Main, Bavaria, Germany

Igirl.shop ONLINE CRIME!

FINGER AWAY FROM THE FB Promotion and ONLINESHOP!

I heard a pocket projector after advertising on FB.

I received another worthless 3D plastic glasses.

And the same game as with my prescriber:

These criminals offered me a 40% refund, and I should pay the return shipping cost, though Igirl.shop

definitely and wrongly sent wrong! THIS IS A PURE FRAUD THIS COMPANY!

An Example of Interesting Fraud Scams; you pretended something for a fee

and belongs to another worthless fog!

Ergo, this is how the company (if Igirl.shop me) does even if they return the 40%,

the bottom line is your money.

? I wonder if I work through Paypal and Mastercard will get my money back 100%?

Has anyone had any experience here?

I WILL NOT LEAVE LOOSE AND SNAP THIS ONLINE CRIME

• April 29, 2020 at 1:24 AM by an anonymous user from: United Kingdom

Hello

I have unfortunately fell for this exact same scam. I ordered a projector and was sent a cheap Set of VR Glasses. Once I informed them they offered me a full refund but I would have to pay to return the item (which will more than likely cost me more than the item is worth) or a 40% refund on the item and I have lost the original P&P so I’m at a loss no matter what I do. Won’t be trusting and Facebook advertisements again

Is Igirl Shop a Scam or an Untrustworthy Online Store?