No internet connection

No Internet Connection Detected

4696779995 ATT Payment Issues Scam

If you have received the fake "4696779995 ATT Payment Issues" text message below, please do not call the number (469-677-9995) in it. This is because the text message, which claims there is a payment issue, is a scam being sent by online scammers who are attempting to steal their potential victims' personal and financial information by asking them to call fake AT&T telephone number 469-677-9995.

4696779995 ATT Payment Issues Scam

The Fake ATT Text Message

FRM: AT&T - 1410200606

SUBJ: Payment Issues. Call 469-677-9995 MSG:6481

469 677 9995

Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search Search engine.

Click here help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA).

Would you share this article with others?  +

• August 18, 2020 at 9:00 PM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

I got this message on 8-18-2020 and same format same scam. I blocked the number and reported to my preferred robo-call blocker...

• August 16, 2020 at 7:59 PM by an anonymous user from: Houston, Texas, United States

I received this same message everyone is referencing on Sunday, August 16,2020 @ 10:59 am. I didn't even notice the bogus phone number until I was telling my husband about it. Then I saw the 469 area code and knew it wasn't really from AT&T. And they would never send a message that was so devoid of "customer service". I hope whoever is sending these burns in h***! Get a life and I real job!

• August 18, 2020 at 8:59 PM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

I got this message on 8-18-2020 and same format same scam. I blocked the number and reported to nomorobo...

• August 16, 2020 at 5:20 PM by an anonymous user from: Lamesa, Texas, United States

They texted me this morning and I know immediately something wasn't right. Went to my pc and put the number in Google and found many articles. My instinct wa on point.

• August 16, 2020 at 2:03 PM by an anonymous user from: Garland, Texas, United States

Just received a text on Sunday afternoon. Called and someone said Hello and then it went to a digital message. I hung up immediately

• August 16, 2020 at 1:06 PM by an anonymous user from: McKinney, Texas, United States

My sister received a similar message about 2 weeks ago but it was regarding her chase debit card. Same message and of course she just called Chase's customer service and found out it was a scam. I guess there are a lot of sorry people working hard to not work. I hope the elderly are not falling for this.

• August 15, 2020 at 11:04 PM by info

Text message from 1410200506

FRM:AT&T

SUBJ:Payment Issues. Call 4696779995.

MSG:0704

I do not have AT&T service. I am deleting after I send this to you. Thanks.

• August 15, 2020 at 7:36 PM by an anonymous user from: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Yup, scamming turds, got this and knew it was a fraud call. AT&T will never text you with a random number. If it's not 800 288 2020 it's not AT&T and a fraudster.

• August 15, 2020 at 5:05 PM by an anonymous user from: Round Rock, Texas, United States

Received this text and said there were payment issues. My bill isn’t due until a Tuesday so there wouldn’t be an issue. Loser scammers!

• August 15, 2020 at 3:39 PM by an anonymous user from: Greenville, Texas, United States

Who would fall for this? Not me!

• August 15, 2020 at 3:35 PM by an anonymous user from: Waxahachie, Texas, United States

I received this fake text it said my debit card was locked haha melonhead I don't have a debit card.

• August 15, 2020 at 3:02 PM by an anonymous user from: Midland, Texas, United States

Just received the 469-677-9995 text. So glad I checked

• August 15, 2020 at 2:41 PM by an anonymous user from: Woodway, Texas, United States

Just got that text today. Comparing it with real AT&T messages I was suspicious right away.

• August 15, 2020 at 1:42 PM by an anonymous user from: Richardson, Texas, United States

I got the text today and the funny thing is I work for AT&T. Lol we wld never send a message like this

• August 15, 2020 at 1:29 PM by an anonymous user from: Missouri City, Texas, United States

Unsuccessful payment scam.

I received the same SMS on my phone from 1410100010 to call the hyperlink 4964779995 about payment issues. Was suspicious so I went online from desktop to check this out.

• August 15, 2020 at 12:42 PM by an anonymous user from: Lubbock, Texas, United States

I received the text today. It shows it came from 1410100002

• August 15, 2020 at 11:59 AM by an anonymous user from: La Porte, Texas, United States

oh no,I called the number and they said my debit card was locked. push one to activate,push 2 to unlock I turned my phone off, what damage might I have done. Do I have a card out there in my name that I will be responsible to pay and will show up on my credit rating

• August 15, 2020 at 11:51 AM by an anonymous user from: Humble, Texas, United States

I just received this email. When you call the number they ask you to push one to unlock your debit card. It’s a scam don’t do it.

• August 15, 2020 at 10:25 AM by an anonymous user from: Pipe Creek, Texas, United States

Sent us into anxiety since we do schedule payment arrangements and kept getting these messages. So trying on the nerves for people to do this. Found out this is a scam for sure and I hope they are stopped from scamming.

• August 15, 2020 at 10:15 AM by an anonymous user from: Azle, Texas, United States

Just received a scam text saying

FRM:AT&T

SUBJ:Payment Issue. Call 4696779995

Msg 3910

The actual text came from 1410200606

You call it & it says your card has been locked and wants you to enter your credit/debit card info.

• August 15, 2020 at 10:04 AM by an anonymous user from: Harker Heights, Texas, United States

Same here. Just a scam to get your PPI

• August 15, 2020 at 8:56 AM by info

Received a scam email. FRM:AT&T

SUBJ:Payment Iss

• August 15, 2020 at 8:08 AM by info

"469-677-9995 - Got a message at 0222 CT USA from 1410200606 on my cell saying:

FRM: AT&T

SUBJ: Payment Issues. Call 469-677-9995 MSG:6481

Odd, because I do not have AT&T phone service. But it was the usual after hours emergency whatever that my debit card had been "locked" and I needed to enter all my info from the entire card number to my cat's name and birthdate. The usual drill."

Received via email.