No internet connection

No Internet Connection Detected

l2scr.info We Came Across a Package Owed to You Scam

Fake "We Found a Package from Owed to You" text messages like the one below are scams and spams being sent by online spammers and scammers. Therefore, recipients are asked not to click the link in the fake text messages.

l2scr.info We Came Across a Package Owed to You Scam

A "We Came Across a Package" Scam

we came across a package from July owed to you. Please claim ownership and schedule for delivery here: hxxp://l2scr.info/i4COxU9OvC

So far we have received the fake messages from the following telephone numbers:

• 917-705-3361
  • 917-941-7096
  • 401-225-7193
Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search Search engine.

Click here help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA).

Would you share this article with others?  +

• September 22, 2020 at 8:36 AM by an anonymous user from: Houston, Texas, United States

1 (347) 601-6834

Number above Phishing with usps package scam

• September 3, 2020 at 11:45 PM by info

Melanie, we came across a parcel from March pending for you. Please assume ownership and schedule for delivery here: l2scr.info/KiA1VTCKNd

• September 3, 2020 at 11:11 AM by info

Sheri, we found a package from May pending for you. Please claim ownership and schedule for delivery here: l2scr.info/KiLMlb5QA6

• August 30, 2020 at 1:39 PM by info

Elaine, we came across a parcel from May owed to you. Kindly assume ownership and confirm for delivery here: l2scr.info/KiLMlbjIrt

From 917-864-5145

• August 28, 2020 at 6:45 PM by an anonymous user from: Montgomery Village, Maryland, United States

Received a text from 401-225-7193 and from 347-803-3677 saying my first and last name that they found a parcel from May pending for me and to click a link to claim it. The links of each text are different.

The strange part is the text came to my work (not personal) mobile. I NEVER use my work phone to text or call anyone (not even coworkers - I text and call using my personal mobile). I only use my work phone for work emails. And my work phone is provided by the company I work for, it is not through my name, yet the spam text addressed me by my first and last name.

• August 28, 2020 at 6:25 AM by an anonymous user from: Washington, District of Columbia, United States

Two (2) text messages with the message, numbers are 917-847-0928 and 646-280-8714

• August 27, 2020 at 6:06 PM by an anonymous user from: Portland, Oregon, United States

Received similar personalized text from 971 862 4386

• August 27, 2020 at 5:52 PM by an anonymous user from: Costa Mesa, California, United States

Received similar personalized text from (917)913-2847

• August 27, 2020 at 5:44 PM by an anonymous user from: Oakland, California, United States

Addressing me by my first name, the message from 714-253-6952 said

"we found a package from June pending for you. Pleae claim ownership and confirm for delivery here: (fishing link)"

• August 27, 2020 at 5:35 PM by an anonymous user from: United States

It takes you to a survery for what looks like the post office. I guess if you complete it, this person gets credit for it and probably a few dollars. It doesn't appear to be harmful, but it's a waste of time. Just ignore, delete, or block it.

• August 27, 2020 at 1:31 PM by an anonymous user from: York, Pennsylvania, United States

another number it sends from, which addressed me by name- 657 478 5422

• August 27, 2020 at 10:58 AM by info

"I received the following text message but did not click on the link. I always look up these type of messages on the internet first to determine if it is a scam. Your page on the internet said to report this.

“Rosemarie, we came across a package from May owed to you. Please claim ownership and schedule for delivery here: l2scr.info/KiGKalLe7”

Thanks for staying on top of these scams.

Regards,

Rosemarie"

Here is another scam.

• August 27, 2020 at 10:45 AM by info

"Thank you to your team and database for helping me confirm my suspicions. I'm more than happy to share my experience, to aid your goals.

On Tuesday, August 25th, 2020 at about 10pmCST, I received a text from the number: ⁨ 17144548204⁩

This number knew my first name and claimed I had an unclaimed package from April. I have attached this screenshot for reference."

Received via email.

• August 26, 2020 at 8:08 PM by an anonymous user from: Dallas, Texas, United States

overheard people talking about s*x trafficking so is it possible?

• August 26, 2020 at 7:49 PM by info

From number: 657-274-2534

This just came to my iPhone: We came across a parcel from April owed to you. Please claim ownership and confirm for delivery here: l2scr.info/KiA1VTrnFU

• August 26, 2020 at 5:25 PM by an anonymous user from: Anniston, Alabama, United States

Add 917-862-5172 to your list. I won’t answer unsolicited phone calls, so now they’re texting me!

• August 28, 2020 at 8:25 AM by an anonymous user from: Billings, Montana, United States

Got one from this number as well

• August 26, 2020 at 4:46 PM by an anonymous user from: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Received this message from 1 (917) 375-9142

• August 26, 2020 at 12:54 PM by an anonymous user from: Dallas, Texas, United States

Got this message this morning from 332-228-8620.

• August 27, 2020 at 11:20 PM by an anonymous user from: Washington, District of Columbia, United States

Got it to personalized w/ first name

First name, we came across a parcel from April pending for you. Kindly claim ownership and schedule for delivery here: l5ssv.info...

• August 26, 2020 at 12:10 PM by an anonymous user from: Vicksburg, Michigan, United States

Got one from 332-228-7967.

• August 26, 2020 at 12:00 PM by an anonymous user from: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States

Just got this message today from 917-940-6588.

• August 26, 2020 at 11:49 AM by an anonymous user from: Libertyville, Illinois, United States

Add 714-270-4302 to the list of numbers

• August 26, 2020 at 10:06 AM by an anonymous user from: Plano, Texas, United States

716-302-7452 another number they are using now

• August 26, 2020 at 9:01 AM by an anonymous user from: Garland, Texas, United States

Got one this morning from 347-601-6834

• August 26, 2020 at 8:17 AM by an anonymous user from: Brooklyn, New York, United States

Been getting these several times a day - from 718 249 6458 and 470 635 4386

• August 26, 2020 at 8:00 AM by an anonymous user from: State College, Pennsylvania, United States

Also from 1 (714) 271-4995

• August 26, 2020 at 7:28 AM by an anonymous user from: Austin, Texas, United States

Got a text about a lost parcel with that link. It addressed me by name.

• August 26, 2020 at 7:26 AM by an anonymous user from: Burlington, Wisconsin, United States

Also from 714-253-6952

• August 26, 2020 at 7:16 AM by an anonymous user from: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Also from 641-658-3002

• August 26, 2020 at 7:15 AM by an anonymous user from: Chicago, Illinois, United States

I received this message from 1 641-658-3002.

• August 26, 2020 at 7:01 AM by an anonymous user from: Dayton, Ohio, United States

Same text from 718-664-7723

• August 26, 2020 at 6:49 AM by an anonymous user from: Manchester, New Hampshire, United States

Also received from 1(332)228-8334

• August 26, 2020 at 1:50 AM by an anonymous user from: Tucson, Arizona, United States

same text from 213-472-8409

• August 26, 2020 at 6:15 AM by an anonymous user from: United States

also 949-2939328

• August 25, 2020 at 9:59 PM by an anonymous user from: Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States

Received l2scr.info/KiDo371hAR from number 917-862-5172