us9514961195221 USPS Scam Text From 8338060916

us9514961195221 USPS Scam Text From 8338060916

The fake USPS text message below with tracking number us9514961195221, from telephone number 8338060916, is a scam being sent by online scammers. Therefore, recipients are asked not to click the link in the fake text message, they should just delete it.

The us9514961195221 USPS Scam Text

From: 8338060916

Tracking Number: US9514961195221. Status : We have issues with your shipping address. USPS Allows you to Redeliver your package to your address in case of ...

Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know, or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search Search engine.

Donate

To protect your privacy, please remove sensitive information from your comments, questions, or reviews. We will use your IP address to display your approximate location to other users when you make a post. That location is not enough to find you.

Your post will be set as anonymous because you are not signed in. An anonymous post cannot be edited or deleted, therefore, review it carefully before posting. Sign-in.

• January 16, 2023 at 12:14 PM by an anonymous user from: Geneseo, Kansas, United States

What to do if you fell for it tho? Cancel your cc?

• January 16, 2023 at 12:46 PM by info

Yes, if you have submitted your credit card information on the phishing website you were taken to after clicking the link.

• January 14, 2023 at 12:20 PM by an anonymous user from: Redmond, Washington, United States

[US/P.S]:Your package has been stopped due to lack of address details, please complete your address: https://www.us-ksran.us

From 7208712522

• January 12, 2023 at 10:35 AM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Long Beach, Long Beach, California, United States

820-758-8169 US9514961195221 package cannot be delivered and offers to redeliver. If you click on anything else on the fake website the links don't work. It ask you to pay to redeliver the package, which I have never had USPS do. It's a scam.

• January 11, 2023 at 8:59 AM by an anonymous user from: Sunbury Township, Budd, Illinois, United States

Your package could not be to schedule delivery because street address does not match your zip code, please update hxxps://lkojm.top

From 415-610-9174

• January 10, 2023 at 12:58 PM by an anonymous user from: San Diego, California, United States

I just received from phone number 986-600-8132

says: "your shipping order is on hold due to an incomplete street address in the shipping information. Check, please. Wideconveyt.Info/rudr

• January 10, 2023 at 8:42 AM by an anonymous user from: Virginia, United States

FAKE! I just got the same tracking number and the text came from 973-517-5630 the phone number. I did click the link and the page that pops up looks incredibly real until you click any of the listed links or FAQ button. Either nothing or puts the cursor back at the top. I have a shipping account with USPS already so just went to the site on my desktop and entered the fake tracking in the real site and nothing. FAKE!

• January 10, 2023 at 7:13 AM by an anonymous user from: Clark, Jeffersonville, Indiana, United States

Well I got this in a text message and stopped when it got to saying I needed to pay $3 for redelivery when it don’t cost that where I live in indiana.

• January 3, 2023 at 1:52 PM by an anonymous user from: Midtown, Atlanta, Georgia, United States

I got the same thing from 904-749-2805. Really, people should know better to follow ANY link with a tinyurl.

• January 3, 2023 at 9:53 AM by an anonymous user from: Monroe, Louisiana, United States

(646) 919-3552 sent me the same message earlier

• January 3, 2023 at 1:10 PM by an anonymous user from: Plymouth, Minnesota, United States

Just got it from 754-231-6942

• January 3, 2023 at 12:09 PM by an anonymous user from: Monroe, Louisiana, United States

The same Number sent me the message

• January 3, 2023 at 9:43 AM by an anonymous user from: Omaha, Nebraska, United States

They are using a fake usps website which it should be a federal offense and FBI should be tracking these people down. They use a number 17756921694 also

• January 2, 2023 at 12:42 PM by an anonymous user from: Loudoun, Ashburn, Virginia, United States

1 (205) 899-1265 Same thing! They want all your info! Beware of so many scams out there now!

• January 2, 2023 at 11:19 AM by an anonymous user from: Chaffee County, Buena Vista, Colorado, United States

From 1 (469) 867-6476

Your street address is not the same as your postal code, we cannot deliver your package, please update your address in time. hxxps://ups-tyvcri.us

Link had the same tracking number

• January 1, 2023 at 11:19 AM by an anonymous user from: Belvidere, Illinois, United States

Received from 1 (929) 823-0137

Your package is in the distribution center and cannot be delivered due to incorrect location information. please update. US-Postal_Service hxxps://www.us-pow.us

If you check the link it has the same tracking number listed here. That’s how I found this post.

• January 2, 2023 at 10:45 AM by an anonymous user from: Loudoun, Ashburn, Virginia, United States

Received this today:

The website looked real but and I tried to check shipping order I came upon this website. Upon further inspection info looked off on orig link. FYI. Thank you!

Phone # was: 872-305-1256

Your shipping order is on hold due to an incomplete street address in the shipping information. Check, please. usputorengt.info/Nwef

• December 30, 2022 at 12:30 PM by an anonymous user from: Sunbury Township, Budd, Illinois, United States

Received one from 207-252-7286. It says “Your package will not be delivered to you due to the incomplete house number, please fill out….to link”. I am actually expecting a package so fell for the address verification. Hope I am not compromised as a result. Is there any recourse for this one? Thanks,

• December 29, 2022 at 3:18 PM by an anonymous user from: Tampa, Florida, United States

Received one from (409) 919-5233

I wasn't expecting anything so it seemed odd. glad I looked it up!

• December 29, 2022 at 11:39 AM by an anonymous user from: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Received one from (269) 307-4371

US9514961195221

• December 25, 2022 at 10:24 AM by an anonymous user from: Glasgow, Kentucky, United States

Same as above I track packages & have 3 outstanding. Clicked on link

• January 3, 2023 at 10:42 AM by an anonymous user from: Chelan County, Leavenworth, Washington, United States

I clicked the link, too! Are we gonna be okay?

• December 24, 2022 at 11:26 PM by an anonymous user from: Franklin, Columbus, Ohio, United States

I got the same text. Checked any shipments I had coming thru any app, NOTHING MATCHED. Since I am signed up for updates from USPS, I initially clicked on the text link but IMMEDIATELY STOPPED BECAUSE THE "tracking number" WAS TOO SHORT & they wanted name, address, etc. I IMMEDIATELY BLOCKED AND REPORTED AS SPAM. This all happened within less than ten seconds.

• December 22, 2022 at 7:59 AM by an anonymous user from: New York, New York, United States

1 (786) 854-0737 sent me the same message. The website it directs you to looks like the USPS website but none of the links work, except for the lines where they ask for your personal information. The second screen will ask you for a credit card to charge the re-delivery fee. This is a scam to collect your personal information and to charge you money.

• December 21, 2022 at 9:59 AM by an anonymous user from: Middletown, New Jersey, United States

(256)879-8448 just sent one to me aswell called the number it is a mobile device.

• December 20, 2022 at 8:55 AM by an anonymous user from: Phoenix, Arizona, United States

901-645-1495 did the samething to me

• December 20, 2022 at 10:57 AM by an anonymous user from: Franklin, Columbus, Ohio, United States

Just got same message from same number. What makes it even worse: I fell for an online clothing scam, cost me $46, and I thought this was the package!62 years old and got scammed...shame on me

• December 18, 2022 at 7:13 PM by an anonymous user from: Santa Clara, California, United States

I just received one 8582981731 for tracking US9514961195221. Definitely a scam. The website looks legitimate.

• December 9, 2022 at 10:44 AM by an anonymous user from: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

"Package has been put hold because the Street Number is missing from the package." ...

• December 6, 2022 at 4:27 PM by an anonymous user from: Butler, Pennsylvania, United States

Coincidentally awaiting a package. Some indicators that this was spam - usptpipack not usps, which was not valid on any internet search No other functions on fake site worked except the fill in forms. Phone number in my case 7438371335 went to answer machine, and USPS tracking numbers do not start with "US".

Forward suspicious texts to US Postal Inspection Service.

If you receive a suspicious email or text about a package delivery failure, forward it to spam@uspis.gov, then delete the email.

• December 5, 2022 at 12:54 PM by an anonymous user from: Santa Cruz County, Boulder Creek, California, United States

Another tell for me was that it was from UPS in the URL but said it was a USPS tracking number. These are 2 different companies and are not affiliated with each other in any way.

• December 5, 2022 at 11:25 AM by an anonymous user from: Weston, Greenwood, Wisconsin, United States

I received this from a different phone number. Found this page when I searched the tracking number. I did notice that the copyright on the fake USPS landing was 2020, that is a good indicator of a scam.

• December 2, 2022 at 2:59 PM by an anonymous user from: Soma, San Francisco, California, United States

I submitted my info haha now what!? I didn't go further after the address and phone number, name

• December 2, 2022 at 12:55 AM by an anonymous user from: Hicksville, New York, United States

So I only clicked the link because I had been waiting for a package. Is there any cause for concern since I only clicked the link? I never sent any info.

• December 2, 2022 at 6:29 AM by info

You should be ok since you did not submit any information on the phishing website that you were taken to.

• December 1, 2022 at 2:27 PM by an anonymous user from: Sacramento, California, United States

I received this text but from number (213) 519-1669

• December 1, 2022 at 7:28 AM by an anonymous user from: Monroe, Louisiana, United States

I received the text from phone number 786-816-8393. A Google search of the alleged tracking number brought me to this page.

• November 28, 2022 at 1:34 PM by an anonymous user from: Williamson, Cedar Park, Texas, United States

I just received one from a different phone number but I already deleted it.

• November 26, 2022 at 3:45 PM by an anonymous user from: Chelan County, Leavenworth, Washington, United States

Received from 1-417-619-2095

• November 21, 2022 at 3:40 PM by an anonymous user from: Clearwater, Florida, United States

received this from 989-998-2912

• November 21, 2022 at 9:45 AM by an anonymous user from: Loudoun, Ashburn, Virginia, United States

Rec’d 2022/11/21 1040 EST from (906) 442-3261

• November 18, 2022 at 12:38 PM by an anonymous user from: Chelan County, Leavenworth, Washington, United States

I just received this message from 1(401)389-6836.

• November 18, 2022 at 7:18 AM by an anonymous user from: Worcester, Massachusetts, United States

also 815-814-6638

• November 15, 2022 at 4:15 PM by an anonymous user from: Santa Cruz County, Boulder Creek, California, United States

also 689-867-6265

• November 11, 2022 at 3:08 PM by an anonymous user from: Chelan County, Leavenworth, Washington, United States

mine came from (629) 259-8752

• November 10, 2022 at 9:01 AM by an anonymous user from: Rock, Milton, Wisconsin, United States

mine came from 2074811937

• November 9, 2022 at 3:24 PM by an anonymous user from: Loudoun, Ashburn, Virginia, United States

Mine came from 626-563-2373

• November 8, 2022 at 10:11 AM by an anonymous user from: Racine, Wisconsin, United States

My message came from: 1-575-777-1457,

[US-PS] We are unable to deliver your package to you due to incorrect street information. Please update asap so we can redeliver: https://us-yloprt.us

• November 8, 2022 at 8:44 AM by an anonymous user from: Harris County, Houston, Texas, United States

US9514961195221 Same from 1 (656) 347-8895

• November 6, 2022 at 9:39 PM by an anonymous user from: Carlsbad, California, United States

I got the exact same text from 619-788-4648 today.

• November 5, 2022 at 6:31 PM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

This is such BS you can’t order anything anymore on your phone because so much scamming going on

• November 3, 2022 at 10:17 AM by an anonymous user from: Broward County, Florida, United States

I get so many scams like this about deliveries. Having been scammed before… I’m now skeptical of everything and cross check before I respond!

• November 2, 2022 at 9:24 AM by an anonymous user from: Houston, Texas, United States

I try to be extra careful w/texts from unknown numbers but this one looked real. It took me to a link wanting $3 to deliver my package. Before putting my credit card in there I double checked & sure enough it's a scam. The text came from 619-788-4648. It said they couldn't deliver because of incorrect house number

• November 2, 2022 at 6:21 PM by an anonymous user from: Edison, Doylestown, Pennsylvania, United States

Did u put in ur address and name did u have to worry about using ur name and address same thing happened to me. I’m worried about putting my name and address

• December 7, 2022 at 11:45 AM by an anonymous user from: City of Santa Monica, Santa Monica, California, United States

HI I put in my address name but not my credit card information. Should I be worried?

• December 7, 2022 at 11:51 AM by info

No, just be careful going forward.

• November 1, 2022 at 9:17 AM by an anonymous user from: Burlington County, Southampton Township, New Jersey, United States

I just received this message and clicked on the link, since I was expecting a package from USPS. I checked the tracking number and realized it was not the tracking number I already had so I copied the number and googled it, only to be brought here.

Thanks for the eye opening!

• November 1, 2022 at 7:14 AM by an anonymous user from: Davidson, Nashville, Tennessee, United States

So I entered my address and phone number before I realized it was a scam I didn’t provide any financial information. Is my address enough for them to cause harm?

• November 1, 2022 at 7:23 AM by info

No, they will need account credentials or financial information.

• October 29, 2022 at 12:01 PM by an anonymous user from: Carroll, McKenzie, Tennessee, United States

What should I do if I clicked the link

• October 29, 2022 at 1:16 PM by info

If you have submitted your financial information on the page you were taken to after clicking the link, then contact your bank for help.

• November 5, 2022 at 2:20 PM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

What if I can’t call them til the weekend is up

• October 26, 2022 at 1:56 PM by an anonymous user from: Carbon, Palmerton, Pennsylvania, United States

Received Hollister- Smith Holding for unclaimed funds. A

Notification HBC-0621 confirms my name as selected from a database My residence has been validated. AS a US citizen YOU may be owed a share of an estimated. $41,700,000,000,00

I still have the letter and envelope if you need a copy.

This is what was written an sent to me. It came to my mailing address. I did not receive this at my home. Thank you. S. Kelly

• October 26, 2022 at 12:07 PM by an anonymous user from: Chubbuck, Idaho, United States

Received from 1-510-514-7793

[US-PS]: We are unable to deliver your package due to the address provided is incorrect, please modify address for timely delivery: https://www.us-thoyoe.us

• October 25, 2022 at 1:00 PM by an anonymous user from: Loudoun, Ashburn, Virginia, United States

I received from

1-801-734-0912

USPS: We were unable to deliver your package due to a problem with your address. Please check for updates: mailkser.info/W5yr

Scammers.

• October 25, 2022 at 8:13 AM by an anonymous user from: Tyler, Texas, United States

I got one from 1 (845) 650-1739 - same scam

• October 24, 2022 at 11:39 AM by an anonymous user from: Davidson, Nashville, Tennessee, United States

Just got this message too. I just ordered something through them maybe a month ago, but didn’t have trouble getting that package. Haven’t order anything else and certainly not from Florida. The number is: 1 (786) 820-7895.

• October 25, 2022 at 8:43 AM by an anonymous user from: DeKalb, Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Same I just placed an order then got a message from 1 (786) 820-2633 saying that some information needs to be verified, I got suspicious cause something seemed odd about that whole thing so I just looked up the tracking number and realized what’s happening.

• October 21, 2022 at 2:37 PM by an anonymous user from: Hagerstown, Maryland, United States

Same message received from phone number 1 (419) 967-1970

• October 20, 2022 at 3:59 PM by an anonymous user from: Loudoun, Ashburn, Virginia, United States

Just received:

USPS: Your package was undeliverable because the street information on the package label was not recognized, please update. uspdipach.com/rW5c

From: 1 (325) 789-1454

• October 19, 2022 at 11:12 AM by an anonymous user from: Calaveras County, Copperopolis, California, United States

Omg thank you for the scam information it look like a text from the post office & they asked for money which alarmed me . I deleted text

• October 17, 2022 at 2:34 PM by an anonymous user from: Durham, North Carolina, United States

I received the similar message today from 1.747.327.0549

Be Safe!

• October 17, 2022 at 12:40 PM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

1 (650) 642-1613 Received this today asking for info

• October 14, 2022 at 11:32 AM by an anonymous user from: Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States

U.P.S - The address on your package label is incorrect and the courier cannot deliver the package to your home. https://chgepackhelp.us/hlbi

Just received from 561-232-1089

Stay safe y’all

• October 10, 2022 at 11:57 AM by an anonymous user from: Pinellas, Clearwater, Florida, United States

Hi...I am so glad u told me this is a scam as I do not like giving my address to strange emails. I will delete...thanks!

• October 10, 2022 at 11:47 AM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

This message was sent from this number as well 1 (626) 944-5120 so be careful of Scammers!

• October 3, 2022 at 7:43 PM by Saleh99 from: Jeddah, Mecca Region, Saudi Arabia

laqad tama talab shihnat raqm # 35110 bitarikh Jun 29th 2021 min mawqie aismih needcorn wabaed dhalik almawqie aikhtafaa walam aistalam shuhnatay hataa alan .. mahu alhala

• September 29, 2022 at 4:12 PM by an anonymous user from: North Charleston, South Carolina, United States

Very helpful. I called the number and I got VM.

• September 27, 2022 at 3:29 PM by an anonymous user from: Honolulu, Hawaii, United States

Not sure Birthday just passed but if you say that is why I’m home I’m not sure if it’s for me but if it is let me know please and I will definitely come get it but a WPS thing with him I love delivered to my house

• September 26, 2022 at 8:48 AM by an anonymous user from: Vanderburgh, Evansville, Indiana, United States

That's an exact replica. Mine was from 2086718885. Glad I'm a skeptic because my daughter had recently went on an online shopping spree and had a few packages she was waiting on to be delivered to my apartment. The first thing I did was take the fake tracking number and Google it and then I went back and clicked the link and it led me to this sketchy looking site. It appears normal at face value but something about it just wasn't right. I think it was the actual link itself. And it seemed like the color was slightly off, but I may just be imagining things. I didn't give any information of course.

• September 21, 2022 at 1:26 PM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

Got the message today from (206) 793-9717

• September 14, 2022 at 11:17 PM by an anonymous user from: Saint-Denis, Ile-de-France, France

13014788236 is another. This is a classic UPS scam to prey on those who like to order a lot online. Gladly I RARELY order anything online, and I know they are a scam, and especially when their links for phishing are "proxied."

Probably the Indian Scammers trying new tactics down in western India.

Note they are also using proxy phones from OpenMarket sms.

• September 12, 2022 at 11:06 AM by an anonymous user from: Lyndhurst, Ohio, United States

Received THIS SCAM VIA CELL PHONE TEXT - 22/09/12 from this cell number

1 (334) 497-5418

Tracking Number:

US9514961195221

We have issues with your shipping address

USPS Allows you to Redeliver your package to your address in case of delivery failure or any other case.

You can also track the package at any time, from shipment to delivery.

• September 14, 2022 at 9:16 AM by an anonymous user from: College Station, Texas, United States

Received the same from (323) 974-8338

• September 12, 2022 at 10:51 AM by an anonymous user from: Lyndhurst, Ohio, United States

The us9514961195221 USPS Scam Text

From: 8338060916

• September 12, 2022 at 10:35 AM by an anonymous user from: Longmont, Colorado, United States

I got the fake USPS text using the same fraudulent tracking number. It came from: (301) 579-7250

• September 12, 2022 at 9:31 AM by an anonymous user from: Hicksville, New York, United States

PLEASE BE AWARE: 1-334-655-4735 Is another known number that contacted me a few minutes ago regarding same message thread.

• September 12, 2022 at 8:22 AM by an anonymous user from: Anne Arundel County, Crownsville, Maryland, United States

323-926-4898 IS ALSO A NUMBER THEY USE - just received it

• September 9, 2022 at 8:22 AM by an anonymous user from: Concourse, Bronx, New York, United States

I just received this text from 934-231-7712. Be careful

• September 8, 2022 at 9:01 AM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Bloomington, Bloomington, Illinois, United States

Received from 516-369-3949. URL in link was https://us-psdrng.us/

• September 7, 2022 at 10:17 AM by an anonymous user from: Erie, Pennsylvania, United States

I received the USP message from number

773-354-7986

Add this number to you scam list

The text message advised that a package could not be delivered due to incomplete address.

• September 7, 2022 at 8:26 AM by an anonymous user from: Eastbrook, Jackson, Mississippi, United States

message from 3014788236 your package could not be delivered because your package address does not match your street address link uspmailsd.info/bwtu is fake do not pay for them to resend anything to you.

• September 9, 2022 at 11:55 AM by an anonymous user from: Orangeville, Utah, United States

Thank you. I just got this one today too.

• September 4, 2022 at 7:43 PM by an anonymous user from: Austin, Texas, United States

Sent to me from US phone number (929)-991-7119. Noticed it was bogus right away because of the URL it attempts to redirect you to and using the header of "USP" instead of USPS or UPS. Be alert with these! If ANY website EVER sends you a text asking for financial instruments (credit card no., banking acct., etc.), without your initiating it, DO NOT ENTER YOUR INFO!

• September 4, 2022 at 8:35 AM by an anonymous user from: Monroe, Louisiana, United States

Yup. Not knowing, I clicked and gave correct address and payment. After 4 very quick fraudulent charges, I was at the bank closing my account. Grrrrr.

• September 2, 2022 at 3:33 PM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

Received scam USPS text this a.m. from 213-421-6083

• September 2, 2022 at 2:35 PM by an anonymous user from: Monroe, Louisiana, United States

I got the same text message and link to a usps.us or similar. The first sign of a scam was the phone number since most companies use a short number of about 4-5 digits

• August 27, 2022 at 9:57 PM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

what if you actually believed it an put your credit card information?

• August 22, 2022 at 10:23 AM by an anonymous user from: Boise, Idaho, United States

Received one this morning. So still active scam.

• August 30, 2022 at 1:50 PM by an anonymous user from: Birmingham, Michigan, United States

Still active as of today

• August 9, 2022 at 12:50 PM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

Also coming from phone number 1 (855) 599-2025

• August 9, 2022 at 9:22 AM by an anonymous user from: Suffolk, Virginia, United States

I received this scam email today. We just moved and it's a new house so a lot of times the address is not noticeable. I did click the link, but when it asked for a credit card to cover the $3 to have the package resent - I got out and deleted the text. I will not give my credit card number out to anyone... I do control that. Is did have tracking number US9514961195221 and googled to find it is a scam.

• November 1, 2022 at 7:20 AM by an anonymous user from: Davidson, Nashville, Tennessee, United States

Did you enter your address? I did before I realized but I didn’t enter any financial Information! I’m worried still though

• September 7, 2022 at 12:19 PM by an anonymous user from: Jackson, Mississippi, United States

Same. Still active 9/7/22

• September 2, 2022 at 11:16 AM by an anonymous user from: Santa Cruz County, Boulder Creek, California, United States

Same as you, but they have my address

• August 8, 2022 at 3:00 PM by an anonymous user from: McKinney, Texas, United States

I got this text today from one of these random generated numbers. They almost got me because I just signed up for additional email notifications from USPS for a package that seems to be lost in transit for over a week now. Wondering if USPS website is compromised and picking people they know have a package in transit. Luckily I googled the fake tracking number and landed here before providing card info.

• August 4, 2022 at 7:31 AM by an anonymous user from: Mesquite, Texas, United States

Message came from 626-877-8439.

• August 3, 2022 at 3:07 PM by an anonymous user from: Bridge Creek, Augusta, Wisconsin, United States

Also got this scam for USPS for 3.00 dollar charge for undeliverable package.

Got it from 213-653-8127

Be careful I didn't know this was a scam until I got home and had to check it out. Called my bank and I am getting a new card because I fell for it. Luckily I got on it quickly before anything bad happened.

• August 1, 2022 at 5:57 PM by an anonymous user from: City of Santa Monica, Santa Monica, California, United States

I got the same from 615-724-8979

• August 1, 2022 at 2:27 PM by an anonymous user from: Cass, North Dakota, United States

This scammer is also using other numbers- including 901-264-8415.

• July 22, 2022 at 9:22 AM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

Just got a text from this number 1 (301) 307-4601 and so glad I did a little research.

They wanted to charge me $3.00 because they could not deliver a package with the wrong address. May they rot in heck.

• July 29, 2022 at 10:38 AM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

I just got a similar text. Glad I did some research too

• July 21, 2022 at 3:05 PM by an anonymous user from: Sumter, South Carolina, United States

I got this text today from (929) 614-1807.

• July 18, 2022 at 12:11 PM by an anonymous user from: Southfield, Michigan, United States

(978) 654-0563

Got a text from this number this morning.

When went to site it has a tracking # US9514961195221s saying they had a problem with my address and asked me to my info. Then asked for a $3.00 re-delivery fee. I closed out of the page and called me local USPS Office.

I was greeted by a automated system asked me for the tracking number after providing tracking number they were having a problem locating or identifying this tracking number. As I was on hold I copied the Tracking # to find out it was not a legit tracking #. And this website came up warning that it was a scammer trying to get into on me.

• July 16, 2022 at 2:29 PM by an anonymous user from: Little Rock, Arkansas, United States

got this from (929)789-3489

• July 15, 2022 at 2:34 PM by an anonymous user from: Chester, New York, United States

Got this from the number : 1 (224) 706-8073

Just a heads up.

• July 15, 2022 at 1:08 PM by an anonymous user from: Chester, New York, United States

I received that text myself. usps would verify my tracking information. never ever would they ask for credit card information! THIS IS A SCAM!

• July 12, 2022 at 2:17 PM by an anonymous user from: Columbia, South Carolina, United States

17804032948 phone number for SCAM text about a delivery

• July 11, 2022 at 12:06 PM by an anonymous user from: Harris County, Houston, Texas, United States

Just received this scam text today.

• July 6, 2022 at 4:09 PM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

hxxps://adxche1.com/usps/addres is the link I got, chrome on my phone won't let me open it now.

• July 6, 2022 at 3:57 PM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

I just got this from 16265976880, I had a package out for delivery saying it couldn't be delivered so when I got the text I thought it had to be that. I'd already put in all my info then got to the $3 redelivery page, lucky for me the mailman arrived and gave me the package I'd been waiting for otherwise I think I'd have entered my card details.

Can they do anything with my name, address, email and phone number?

• June 30, 2022 at 5:17 PM by an anonymous user from: DeKalb, Atlanta, Georgia, United States

New number on 6/30 3462000264

• June 30, 2022 at 5:15 PM by an anonymous user from: DeKalb, Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Assxxxx scammers

I would not / will not enter credit card info

• June 30, 2022 at 10:31 AM by an anonymous user from: Rocky Mount, North Carolina, United States

1 (959) 200-9206. Realized when they wanted credit card info

• July 19, 2022 at 11:19 AM by an anonymous user from: Spring Branch East, Houston, Texas, United States

same. entered my info to be greeted with a 3$ charge. nope.

• June 29, 2022 at 12:34 PM by an anonymous user from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

new number 1-305-481-3682

• June 29, 2022 at 9:35 AM by an anonymous user from: Overland, Missouri, United States

New number: 702-500-3872

• June 29, 2022 at 9:23 AM by an anonymous user from: Newark, New Jersey, United States

I got the same from 575-518-9848

• June 25, 2022 at 10:18 AM by an anonymous user from: Greenwood Village, Colorado, United States

I fell for it too because I was expecting a package and have had problems with my address. But when asked for my credit card # to pay $3 I knew it was a scam. I’m going to report it to my local post office and the USPS site.

• June 22, 2022 at 2:39 PM by an anonymous user from: Kannapolis, North Carolina, United States

I just got a tracking number and I put in my information and than they wanted my credit card number.

I'm not putting in my credit card number.

• June 21, 2022 at 12:50 PM by an anonymous user from: Madison, Wisconsin, United States

same tracking number. Had some package in custom waiting for it to be released, so it was believable until I checked the tracking number, then the URL.

• June 21, 2022 at 11:59 AM by an anonymous user from: Monroe, Louisiana, United States

Just received this too and almost fell for it.

Text from 786-973-2959

Your package cannot be delivered since wrong house number, please update your information via the link. https://oyt1ems.net

Entered my personal info but not credit card on the following page. Hopefully they can't do much with that.

I did the same.

• June 20, 2022 at 1:16 PM by an anonymous user from: Anne Arundel County, Crownsville, Maryland, United States

I received a fraudulent message from the number 213 653 8127.

Here is the message:

“Your courier cannot be delivered due to incorrect information, please update your information via link https://vems1e.net.

The link brings you to a page titled

USPS Tracking

Tracker number US9514961195221

There are several blanks to fill in including email address, street address, etc.

Definite scam

• June 20, 2022 at 1:08 PM by an anonymous user from: Fairborn, Ohio, United States

Wow. This was impressive. I didn't just receive the text message. I also received a call from a voice over network phone number to my office line that showed a number that appeared to be one of our office numbers (starting with the same numbers) as the return number. I missed the call. I happened to have 2 overnighted letters scheduled for delivery that day for which we used my office number as the number to call if there were delivery issues. I should have been suspicious when they immediately texted my cell phone number afterward, obviously related to the phone call, even though we would not have used my personal cell phone number as a back up call. Fortunately my radar started going off without me entering any information, but wow. I'm unfortunately impressed.

• June 20, 2022 at 9:44 AM by an anonymous user from: Boston, Massachusetts, United States

Received text message from 1 (206) 456-1506:

The package will stop shipping because we cannot identify your shipping address. https://uspavntrport.com/Fkapb

Did a link preview in my text message which brought me to a USPS-looking website with same tracking number US9514961195221 and asking me to fill in my email and personal info.

• June 20, 2022 at 9:36 AM by an anonymous user from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

Same tracking number, I was tracking a package when the text came from 206-456-1478 just this morning 6/20/22

• June 20, 2022 at 7:46 AM by an anonymous user from: Fulton, Atlanta, Georgia, United States

1 (323) 379-8155 is scam number, same tracking number.

• June 20, 2022 at 7:33 AM by an anonymous user from: San Diego, California, United States

Text from 1-505-810-4579

Using same tracking number: US9514961195221

Link takes you to USPS looking site URL: uspaircraft.com/usps/addres

Site asks for your address info among other things.

• June 19, 2022 at 9:58 AM by an anonymous user from: Washington, United States

772-203-1679 scam number, same tracking number

• June 19, 2022 at 9:52 AM by an anonymous user from: New York, New York, United States

Thank you for this site. I just got the text too.

• June 19, 2022 at 9:12 AM by an anonymous user from: Sciota Township, Laingsburg, Michigan, United States

From 323-320-5443

The shipping address in your order is incorrect and we cannot deliver it normally. Check, please. hxxps://wellairways.com/sq2d

It goes straight to a site that looks just like t the usps site

Then it asks you to put in all you address and phone number, email, etc, but then next page it asks for you credit info $3 charge

• June 17, 2022 at 2:03 PM by an anonymous user from: Conroe, Texas, United States

1 929 609 0288 Scam

• June 16, 2022 at 9:45 AM by an anonymous user from: Monroe, Louisiana, United States

1-959-200-9181 - scam

• June 14, 2022 at 9:07 AM by an anonymous user from: Collier County, Jerome, Florida, United States

7864691124 text scam

• June 12, 2022 at 9:57 AM by an anonymous user from: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Got this message from (323)542-6719

Message:

Your package will not be delivered on time due to wrong delivery information, please update your information via this link. https://ruesoopmrs.com

• June 11, 2022 at 7:49 PM by an anonymous user from: Brasilia, Distrito Federal, Brazil

I just got the very same text.

• June 10, 2022 at 10:42 AM by an anonymous user from: Algonquin, Louisville, Kentucky, United States

I got this text from the phone # 305-764-0819 for the same tracking number US9514961195221.

"Your package will not be delivered on time due to incomplete house number, please update your information via this link. https://oiwuopsi.com"

They asked to provide the Credit card number to pay the "re-delivery" fee of $3

• June 10, 2022 at 8:38 AM by an anonymous user from: Delaware, Ohio, United States

I just this from ‪(929) 501-3293‬:

"Your package will not be delivered on time due to incomplete house number, please update your information via this link. hxxps://aouesrnps.com"

• June 9, 2022 at 3:44 PM by an anonymous user from: Scotts Addition, Richmond, Virginia, United States

I didn’t know this was a scam and gave credit card info. What can I do now?

• June 9, 2022 at 3:52 PM by info

Contact your bank for help.

• June 9, 2022 at 1:01 PM by an anonymous user from: Hemet, California, United States

786 725 7928 scammers

• June 9, 2022 at 11:29 AM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

Mine came from 1(505)-498-7663

Your package will not be delivered on time due to incomplete house number, please update your information via this link. https://dockbak1.net

• June 9, 2022 at 10:44 AM by an anonymous user from: Bath County, Carloover, Virginia, United States

I got the text message from 323-320-8729

• June 9, 2022 at 9:03 AM by an anonymous user from: Montgomery County, Germantown, Maryland, United States

my came from 206-456-1370

• June 8, 2022 at 3:15 PM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

Mine came from 12028529423

Please change your package address information or we will not be able to deliver to you. hxxps://dispatchgs.com/AF80m9

• June 8, 2022 at 11:11 AM by an anonymous user from: Downtown, Atlanta, Georgia, United States

My scam message came from number 13866275032

• June 7, 2022 at 12:00 PM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

Just received from this # 1 305-684-9783

• June 7, 2022 at 7:58 AM by an anonymous user from: Collier County, Jerome, Florida, United States

2247068080 same www.jortneyons.com

• June 6, 2022 at 6:16 PM by an anonymous user from: Reno, Nevada, United States

Mine came from (305) 481-3397

• June 6, 2022 at 9:33 AM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

My message came from this other number add another number to ur scam list

17866910641

• June 2, 2022 at 12:34 PM by an anonymous user from: Cleveland, Ohio, United States

I put my address in (didn’t hit submit) and my gut told me to teach the package first, so I did and this came up. do they have my address now? 😭

• June 8, 2022 at 10:18 AM by an anonymous user from: Sciota Township, Laingsburg, Michigan, United States

Same here...idk😟

• June 2, 2022 at 9:58 AM by an anonymous user from: Hicksville, New York, United States

US9514961195221 same fake text as above

• May 31, 2022 at 10:50 PM by an anonymous user from: Tarpon Springs, Florida, United States

I was expecting a package and filled out the form. Big mistake. Just now I had a charge made to my credit card. I stopped payment, cancelled my credit card and a new card is being processed and sent to me. Should have gone with my gut instincts that something didn’t feel right.

• May 31, 2022 at 9:37 PM by an anonymous user from: Radnor Township, Villanova, Pennsylvania, United States

I clicked the link only because my son literally just told me to look out for a package his girlfriend ordered him a shirt so when I got the text mins later I clicked the link but suspected fake because I knew redelivery doesn't cost anything 😒 hope I'm good

• May 31, 2022 at 3:37 PM by an anonymous user from: Henniker, Weare, New Hampshire, United States

Mine came from 1-313-641-2429. I put in all fake (but plausible) information and the site rejected the "false) card number.

• May 31, 2022 at 11:14 AM by an anonymous user from: DeKalb, Atlanta, Georgia, United States

mine came from 626-890-4284, the message said 'your package could not be delivered due to wrong information for shipping address, please update your information via this link...' which led me to this domain called uspdwnuh.com and tracking number on it was US9514961195221. im glad I didnt put in too much info...

• May 31, 2022 at 9:14 AM by an anonymous user from: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

mine came from 323-712-8179

• May 31, 2022 at 9:11 AM by an anonymous user from: Racine, Wisconsin, United States

Smh, just got the same text from number,954-348-3618. I opened the link and when they asked for $3.00 I was like, uh uh, put my "tracking" number in Google and this popped up. Thanks!

• June 9, 2022 at 7:47 AM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

Sameeeeee 😂

• May 31, 2022 at 8:03 AM by an anonymous user from: Anne Arundel County, Crownsville, Maryland, United States

The same exact text came from 929-928-8683.

• May 30, 2022 at 2:27 PM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

Received the same text.. I googled and this website came. Thank you all for sticking together to spot scammers. I did open the website, but I didn't put any information in..

• May 30, 2022 at 1:19 PM by an anonymous user from: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Just happened to me

• May 30, 2022 at 9:23 AM by an anonymous user from: Boston, Massachusetts, United States

1 786-491-5645 just sent me a message and I clicked the link but didn't enter my address as I checked my USPS app to check the tracking and they couldn't find it so I knew it had to have been a scam.

• May 29, 2022 at 6:22 PM by an anonymous user from: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

I clicked it also... didnt end up entering my info... tried looking up the "tracking number" by googling on a separate page and usps couldnt find it but google found this thread.. thankful!

It came from (970)-233-1539 for me.

• May 29, 2022 at 1:21 PM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

1 (786) 538-7810 For me on 5/30/22. Unfortunately I did click on the link…though I checked the tracking number before putting in my address

• May 29, 2022 at 11:54 AM by an anonymous user from: Benton, Philomath, Oregon, United States

571-774-2012 for me.

• May 29, 2022 at 10:28 AM by an anonymous user from: Little Rock, Arkansas, United States

970-223-1510 for me. If you know your not getting anything in the mail don't fall for this. Delete immediately.

• May 26, 2022 at 11:20 AM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

Mine was from 16263869832

• May 26, 2022 at 10:46 AM by an anonymous user from: Florham Park, New Jersey, United States

MIND CAME FROM 267 895 0883 Be careful out there.

• May 25, 2022 at 5:47 PM by an anonymous user from: Calaveras County, Copperopolis, California, United States

Mine came from 2408727517

• May 25, 2022 at 2:09 PM by an anonymous user from: Calaveras County, Copperopolis, California, United States

Mine came from phone number

571 516 0934. Luckily I have the usps app and went there to try and track.

• May 25, 2022 at 12:56 PM by an anonymous user from: Calaveras County, Copperopolis, California, United States

I put down my info like an idiot, but the site rejected the card. Am I still in trouble or is that just part of the scam?!

• May 26, 2022 at 10:18 AM by an anonymous user from: King, Seattle, Washington, United States

They have your card info, get a new card

• May 25, 2022 at 11:09 AM by an anonymous user from: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

What if you put the number in tracking info can they get you that way

• May 25, 2022 at 12:30 PM by info

No, not unless you send them your information.

• May 25, 2022 at 10:11 AM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

I received the same text from 1(978)375-9097.

They really put a lot of work into making this seem legit.

• May 24, 2022 at 9:13 AM by an anonymous user from: York, Pennsylvania, United States

I got the same message, but from 52 449 513 5030. Pathetic

• May 23, 2022 at 2:49 PM by an anonymous user from: New York, New York, United States

I got the same text except the number came from 689 251 7692

• May 24, 2022 at 10:07 AM by an anonymous user from: Turner, Ashburn, Georgia, United States

I received this from the 833-806-0906. I was not expecting a package from USPS so I checked it. It opened to a USPS page but asked for enough information that I was suspicous. Thank you for the alert. This should be stopped.

• May 23, 2022 at 12:44 PM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

9295837635

US9514961195221

Received a text from above number and tracking number with website hxxps://uspcircular.com/fyWC

I was busy and wasn't paying attention and ended up filling out the first part of the page which is the name and address part with email. But I didn't fill out the card information to pay because I realised it was a scam.

Will I be okay eventhough I filled out the first part but not the card information?

• May 27, 2022 at 9:17 AM by an anonymous user from: Washington, District of Columbia, United States

I did the same thing. Is this fine?

• May 23, 2022 at 12:07 PM by an anonymous user from: Radnor Township, Villanova, Pennsylvania, United States

US9514961195221 was also sent to me via 1-213-653-8103. The link took me to a fake website. I knew because when I clicked on the menu button it didn't redirect me to a main page. Good to know this is fake! I'm deleting it and reporting spam ASAP!

• May 22, 2022 at 1:27 PM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

What if I opened it but didn't put no payment information on it?

• May 22, 2022 at 1:32 PM by info

You should be OK.

• May 21, 2022 at 3:46 PM by an anonymous user from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

Got a text from 1 (571) 697-8645 stating I had an issue for a delivery. I knew it was a scam immediately. The link is a spoof of the actual USPS website. Just delete the message. Never give your information.

• May 21, 2022 at 11:53 AM by an anonymous user from: Chaffee County, Buena Vista, Colorado, United States

Got the same alert from 15615438544

• May 21, 2022 at 9:32 AM by an anonymous user from: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Got the same message but from phone number 12443134740 today

• May 20, 2022 at 6:04 AM by an anonymous user from: Hamilton County, Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States

Got the same message but from phone number 15616642998

• May 19, 2022 at 2:49 PM by an anonymous user from: Henniker, Weare, New Hampshire, United States

got a text from 8338060906, said my shipping address is wrong for order US9514961195221, didnt order anything lately. Asked me to update my address with link hxxps://uspregards.com/usps/sdhg4. I go to the official usps website to track this so call package, hxxps://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input, no information found, let alone asks me to fill out my personal info

• May 19, 2022 at 3:00 PM by info

Both websites are fakes.

• May 19, 2022 at 2:46 PM by an anonymous user from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

I received this. I filled out my name and address, but when asked for credit card number I stopped. Is this an issue?

• July 6, 2022 at 4:04 PM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

I just did the same 6/6

• May 22, 2022 at 1:30 PM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

This what I would like to know because I did the same thing

• May 19, 2022 at 3:02 PM by info

The scammers may contact you with the information you have submitted, so just be careful going forward.

• May 19, 2022 at 2:35 PM by an anonymous user from: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

I just now got a text and almost fell for it. I randomly decided to google search the tracking # and this website came up. Thank you so much for this.

• May 24, 2022 at 9:21 AM by an anonymous user from: York, Pennsylvania, United States

I did the same thing, because I am expecting a delivery. Something told me to check the tracking number...

• May 19, 2022 at 11:54 AM by an anonymous user from: Massillon, Ohio, United States

What happens if you open up but do not fill out anything

• May 19, 2022 at 12:02 PM by info

You should be ok. The aim of the scammers is to trick you into submitting your information.

• May 19, 2022 at 10:36 AM by an anonymous user from: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

Just got one from 786-647-1816

• May 18, 2022 at 2:36 PM by an anonymous user from: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

I just got one from a 571 516 4229

• May 18, 2022 at 9:35 AM by an anonymous user from: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I got one from 1-626-831-5824 with tracking # US9514961195221

Knew something was off when I couldn't log Into my account & also the site was "uspcareful.com/usps/addres#"

seemed extremely odd.

so I opened USPS in a new tab then I noticed the tab icons didn't even match, tracking # was invalid & had no upcoming packages.

I entered my info but knew it was a total scam when it asked for my card for a $3 redeliver fee.

• May 18, 2022 at 8:37 AM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

New number from 786 area code

• May 17, 2022 at 9:00 AM by an anonymous user from: Sciota Township, Laingsburg, Michigan, United States

Got this scam text message shortly after I received a legitimate text from a family member indicating a package being sent from the USPS.

• May 13, 2022 at 12:57 PM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

Received similar message from 505-498-7665

• May 12, 2022 at 6:02 PM by an anonymous user from: Dalton, Georgia, United States

Received same text from (571)265-9986

• May 13, 2022 at 9:18 AM by an anonymous user from: Charlotte, North Carolina, United States

Received the same as well but from # 4708460459

• May 12, 2022 at 12:52 PM by an anonymous user from: Watkinsville, Georgia, United States

Just received this text today!

• May 12, 2022 at 8:56 AM by an anonymous user from: Dalton, Georgia, United States

Rcv'd same from 667/755-1451

• May 11, 2022 at 6:52 PM by an anonymous user from: Honolulu, Hawaii, United States

Received same Msg from 14124576841

• May 11, 2022 at 5:31 PM by an anonymous user from: Monroe, Louisiana, United States

Just received this tracking information from phone #: 8189466643

• May 11, 2022 at 3:04 PM by an anonymous user from: DeKalb, Atlanta, Georgia, United States

540-558-5027 same message

• May 11, 2022 at 1:01 PM by an anonymous user from: Irvine Spectrum 3, Irvine, California, United States

(941)336-9676 same text!

• May 10, 2022 at 11:47 AM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

571-516-1505

same text

• May 9, 2022 at 4:09 PM by info

The scammers are using the following websites: usppackage.com, usplively.com, nimblyusp.com, and sharpusp.com

• May 23, 2022 at 8:53 PM by an anonymous user from: New Philadelphia, Ohio, United States

Also using modificationusp.com

• May 26, 2022 at 11:40 AM by an anonymous user from: Monroe, Louisiana, United States

Also using regardswent.com

• May 9, 2022 at 12:28 PM by an anonymous user from: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

All - if you did receive this text and you entered your phone number, email, address - you should definitely reach out to your mobile carrier and put a change block on your account. Otherwise, the scammers can take over your phone number and really s***w with your banking, credit cards, social media etc. EVEN IF you didn't put in credit card info, you are still at risk.

• May 9, 2022 at 11:43 AM by an anonymous user from: Macedon, New York, United States

I got this msg from 410-725-6529

I was not sure if it was legit bc I had ordered something just the other day. But I will just wait to see if it comes and not respond to this perhaps fake message for now.

• May 9, 2022 at 11:11 AM by an anonymous user from: Radnor Township, Villanova, Pennsylvania, United States

I got this same message from an Ohio number 13304759598. I realized there was something wrong when they wanted to charge me and asked for my credit card info.

• May 9, 2022 at 10:21 AM by an anonymous user from: Henniker, Weare, New Hampshire, United States

Got the same text

4108451696

firstly language looked odd

"Your Courier cannot to delivered"

set off alarm bells straight away

I googled the site usplively.com and USPS links popped up - I realize that was just Google helping me out and not an indication the site was ligit

so I clicked through the link

asked for home address and an email

I entered an address and a bucket email I use

Then it asked for monies to [re]deliver

USPS would never ask for monies this way

Checked the tracking number - bogus

the tracking number also brought me here

• May 9, 2022 at 8:53 AM by an anonymous user from: Athens, Georgia, United States

I received the text but from 2244284230, saying my carrier needs a valid address. I clicked on the link and it looked just like the USPS website. There was no option to sign into my account with them, they wanted my name, phone number, address and then my credit card # so I could be charged supposedly $3 for reshipping fees. Now, I have an app that helps track my orders and it showed me that my package was in transit and was being shipped to my house. So there's shadiness afoot!

• May 8, 2022 at 3:54 PM by an anonymous user from: Sunbury Township, Budd, Illinois, United States

I got the same text but it was from 1-646-262-9610.

• May 7, 2022 at 9:46 AM by an anonymous user from: Radnor Township, Villanova, Pennsylvania, United States

I've gotten a similar message, but I'm wondering where this scammer got my cell phone number? I recently signed up for UPS tracking so it sounds like somebody hacked into USPS

• May 5, 2022 at 2:02 PM by an anonymous user from: Doylestown, Pennsylvania, United States

If you click on menu or anything else it remains the same

• May 5, 2022 at 1:27 PM by an anonymous user from: Robertson County, Cedar Hill, Tennessee, United States

Received same text message from 305-684-9864

• May 5, 2022 at 12:43 PM by an anonymous user from: Robertson County, Cedar Hill, Tennessee, United States

just received this exact message from phone# 12139210501

• May 5, 2022 at 12:43 PM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

Same text but from 1 (571) 516-1568

• May 5, 2022 at 12:16 PM by an anonymous user from: Bath County, Carloover, Virginia, United States

Same text but from 15058104571 worth the same text with tracking number US9514961195221

• May 5, 2022 at 12:45 PM by an anonymous user from: Mt Laurel, New Jersey, United States

I got the exact same text today but from 786-586-5831. The scary thing is, the site it takes you to is a really good fake for USPS. I’m in IT and deal with phishing scams at work a LOT and most of them are garbage, take you to obviously questionable sites, etc, but I guess the bad guys are upping their game a bit. Be careful out there, folks!

• May 5, 2022 at 8:26 AM by an anonymous user from: Radnor Township, Villanova, Pennsylvania, United States

1 (929) 928-9552 Same text from this number a few minutes ago. I knew it was a scam

• May 4, 2022 at 10:27 AM by an anonymous user from: Inglewood, California, United States

Same scam tracking info sent to me less than 5 minutes ago from 1(786)872-2352.

• May 3, 2022 at 10:33 AM by an anonymous user from: Sunbury Township, Budd, Illinois, United States

I received same text from 1 (305) 970-0011

• May 9, 2022 at 9:17 AM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

I received the same text right after I signed up for USPS and it's from the same number

• May 3, 2022 at 9:48 AM by an anonymous user from: DeKalb, Atlanta, Georgia, United States

I just received one as well! be careful!peace out!wh966936@gmail.com. 1-702-4454848

• May 2, 2022 at 10:51 AM by an anonymous user from: Henniker, Weare, New Hampshire, United States

I received the same scam text message May 2nd at 11:33am from phone number (505) 498-7679.

• May 2, 2022 at 10:17 AM by an anonymous user from: Henniker, Weare, New Hampshire, United States

Just received same message from 323-542-6719

• May 1, 2022 at 8:30 AM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

US9514961195221 got the same message from 1 929-583-7534 be safe asked for a re delivery fee got suspicious.

• April 28, 2022 at 3:49 PM by info

konusp.com is now being used by the scammers

• May 1, 2022 at 8:27 AM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

There is another phone number that's sending me the UPS scam so just to show you guys here's another number

15713208858 that's the phone number that text me saying that you need ed a better address or something for a package

• April 27, 2022 at 1:33 PM by an anonymous user from: Anne Arundel County, Crownsville, Maryland, United States

Got the same message. I input the tracking # into google and got this website. 659 248 1719. Be safe out here.

• April 25, 2022 at 9:29 AM by an anonymous user from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

I just got this text message from this number (628) 213-9004.

I did click on it at first just to see the item cuz I have a few different orders out. It’s funny cuz if it had been sent a week ago I would have known it’s a scam cuz I didn’t have any orders I’m waiting on but I just bought 6 different things this week haha.

• April 21, 2022 at 1:08 PM by an anonymous user from: Lecanto, Florida, United States

I got the same message but from a different number. I decided to check the tracking number and verified my suspicions.

• April 18, 2022 at 2:08 PM by an anonymous user from: Collier County, Jerome, Florida, United States

Same message but from 1(505) 906-0657

• April 18, 2022 at 7:29 PM by an anonymous user from: Miami, Florida, United States

Same message from 1 505 456-9631

• April 18, 2022 at 10:24 AM by an anonymous user from: Flagami, Miami, Florida, United States

Got the same message from 234-815-7872 I an nearby to se florida area

• April 15, 2022 at 12:40 PM by an anonymous user from: Little Rock, Arkansas, United States

Got the same message from 662 345 5667

• April 15, 2022 at 11:22 AM by an anonymous user from: Carmel, Indiana, United States

Received the same spam text message from 662-345-5345

• April 15, 2022 at 10:58 AM by an anonymous user from: Fulton County, Sandy Springs, Georgia, United States

Got the same from 920-383-3609

• April 12, 2022 at 3:18 PM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

Got this same text from 305-986-4069. Thankfully, my spidey senses went up before I completed inputting my info and submitting it. I'm near Pensacola Florida.

• April 12, 2022 at 8:32 AM by an anonymous user from: Henniker, Weare, New Hampshire, United States

YES, appears fake

• April 11, 2022 at 3:39 PM by an anonymous user from: Santa Cruz County, Boulder Creek, California, United States

Got similar text from 347 793 7085

Thankfully did not get to payment request page.

• April 11, 2022 at 9:38 AM by an anonymous user from: Henniker, Weare, New Hampshire, United States

Got same message, submitted email address, and location, did not send $3 request. Funny thing is I was waiting for a delivery from Lowes at the time of text, thought it was Lowes looking to confirm my address. UPS should be informed. Of scam using their logo.

• April 8, 2022 at 5:31 PM by an anonymous user from: Renaissance at Colony Park, Ridgeland, Mississippi, United States

I woke up this morning to a text from 833-260-4814 that said “ We are unable to ship for you because your address information is incorrect. Please change it. hxxps://facilitiesusp.com/6nm1” I went to the link and saw they wanted $3 and knew that couldn’t be right. Then I saw the tracking number and when I looked it up I found this page. Y’all be safe out there

• April 8, 2022 at 10:02 AM by an anonymous user from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

Got a text from 833-260-4814 on 4/8/22 at 10:31 am saying the following: "Your shipping address information is incorrect and we cannot ship to addresses with incorrect information. Please replace." with the link to the bogus USPS website and the same tracking number listed above. Went to the link, attempted to click on other options on the page (FAQ's, Mail & Ship, etc.) all would just reload the same page asking for my personal info. Clearly a fake website, but very crafty in making it look legit. Definitely a scam

• April 7, 2022 at 4:01 PM by an anonymous user from: Marion County, Woodburn, Oregon, United States

Got this same text from 8332604814

• April 7, 2022 at 3:57 PM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

Got same text from 833-260-4814 phone number

• April 7, 2022 at 3:11 PM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

Same from 8332604814. And I have not even got the tracking email yet.. don't listen

• April 7, 2022 at 9:17 AM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

"Please replace. You need the shipping address information for shipping, we cannot ship to the wrong address. https://uspillness.com/ardf2"

Exact message that was sent 4/7/22 @ 9:10am. Noticed the grammar was horrible for a business such as USPS but clicked the think anyway as I do have packages out there. The site looks legit but the tracking number is all wrong US9514961195221. I knew it was a scammed then. I exited out of the site and deleted and blocked the number.

• April 6, 2022 at 12:44 AM by an anonymous user from: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Now texting from number 3122752993 with us9514961195221 USPS message.

• April 5, 2022 at 8:58 AM by an anonymous user from: Mascoutah, Illinois, United States

2623331158 another number, same scam

• April 2, 2022 at 12:39 PM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

Same exact message from number 61483853546

Your courier will be held up for 24 hours. Please resubmit with the correct shipping address. hxxps://cutt.ly/yDNbJUI rIGS

• April 1, 2022 at 6:01 PM by an anonymous user from: Washington Township, Kansas City, Missouri, United States

Phone number 61483888565 is another number being used

• March 30, 2022 at 1:37 PM by an anonymous user from: Santa Cruz County, Boulder Creek, California, United States

US9514961195221

681-491-4690

Just received text 3/30 11:45am

Looked up tracking number and found this report. Deleted and blocked.

• March 30, 2022 at 12:26 PM by an anonymous user from: Mt Laurel, New Jersey, United States

Just got this from 1-505-456-9648... decided to got the the usps website since I DO have packages out there...this tracking number is bogus!

• March 30, 2022 at 10:39 AM by an anonymous user from: Downtown, Detroit, Michigan, United States

I got same message from 6814914690

• March 29, 2022 at 1:19 PM by an anonymous user from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

I got the text from 954-914-3920.

I clicked on the link and entered in my info on first page but then when it asked for payment I googled the tracking number and saw this article.

• March 26, 2022 at 4:45 PM by an anonymous user from: Hicksville, New York, United States

I got one from (929)5837633. I clicked the link, they give same tracking number and they ask for $3 for redelivery of my mail because they couldnt verify my address. I put my card info. The next day I got message from my bank that there’s $2000 purchase at walmart online. Thank God they declined and requested me new card

• April 5, 2022 at 10:31 AM by an anonymous user from: Downtown, Atlanta, Georgia, United States

I just paid $3… im hoping this won’t happen to me

• April 27, 2022 at 9:18 AM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

I just paid now, did anything happen to you? I’m so worried.

• March 25, 2022 at 3:55 PM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

I received this text from 15059060661 on Thursday, 24 March.

• March 25, 2022 at 11:52 AM by an anonymous user from: Sunbury Township, Budd, Illinois, United States

I recieved this just now. I did click the link, but did not enter any info. I googled the tracking # which wasn't mine and found this website.

• March 24, 2022 at 11:05 AM by an anonymous user from: Orono, Maine, United States

I got one and clicked the link and put in my info. I didn't put in my credit number but I put in my email, address and number

• March 29, 2022 at 1:21 PM by an anonymous user from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

I did this as well, do you think anything needs to be done on our end now?

• April 5, 2022 at 10:32 AM by an anonymous user from: Downtown, Atlanta, Georgia, United States

I put my card number.. where do I go from here?

• April 5, 2022 at 12:49 PM by info

Contact your bank for help before it's used fraudulently.

• March 24, 2022 at 9:07 AM by an anonymous user from: Lewiston, Maine, United States

I got one from (201)7818642

958AM EST

• March 23, 2022 at 10:22 AM by an anonymous user from: Middletown, New Jersey, United States

I just got the same message from 786-538-8454 at 10:16am today.

• March 23, 2022 at 10:20 AM by an anonymous user from: Middletown, New Jersey, United States

I got the same from 786-538-8454

• March 21, 2022 at 5:51 PM by an anonymous user from: Lone Tree, Colorado, United States

Got the same from 272 242 9977

• March 15, 2022 at 5:20 PM by an anonymous user from: Littleton, Colorado, United States

I got the same text from 1-681-491-4920

• March 15, 2022 at 2:11 PM by an anonymous user from: Florence, South Carolina, United States

I got the same text from 573-993-3726

• March 15, 2022 at 5:39 PM by an anonymous user from: Morgan County, Morgan, Utah, United States

got the same message from 1-719-427-6952

• March 15, 2022 at 1:08 PM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

Received same text from 205-651-9255

• March 15, 2022 at 12:35 PM by an anonymous user from: West Valley City, Utah, United States

Received text message from 1-631-778-7850 today 03/15/2022 @11:35am

• March 15, 2022 at 9:43 AM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

Received same scam text from 1 754-277-5300 today

• March 15, 2022 at 1:20 PM by an anonymous user from: Morgan County, Morgan, Utah, United States

I did too from 16064412354

• March 14, 2022 at 4:51 PM by an anonymous user from: Chester, New York, United States

I just recieved one also from # 786-557-9780

• March 14, 2022 at 4:46 PM by an anonymous user from: Downtown, Manchester, New Hampshire, United States

[FREE MSG] USPS Delivery of your item will be suspended until the address change is confirmed. Tracking Number: US𝖴𝖲𝟫𝟧𝟣𝟦𝟫𝟨𝟣𝟣𝟫𝟧𝟤𝟤𝟣. Please check: hxxps://chrishfashion.com/update/

• March 14, 2022 at 2:59 PM by an anonymous user from: Rahway, New Jersey, United States

Received similar message content about 5 minutes ago, but it came from 360-205-9830.

Deleting.

• March 11, 2022 at 11:01 AM by an anonymous user from: West End, Washington, District of Columbia, United States

I got the same message this morning saying it would be a $3 charge to have it redelivered. None of the links (FAQs,help, etc) worked, they just took me back to the main screen. I think it is a phishing scam to get people to give their cars information so the cards can be stolen and used. Don't send any info I n, just delete it and report it here. I live in a rural area and we have the same carrier for our whole town, so I'll mention it to them as well

• March 10, 2022 at 10:06 AM by an anonymous user from: East Town, Rock Hill, South Carolina, United States

Same here just a different tracking number US9514901185421,I put the number into my official USPS app & no results.

• March 8, 2022 at 10:39 AM by an anonymous user from: DeKalb, Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Same thing here same number same tracking code link to what looks like a real usps link but none of the redirects work properly and tracking the package on a real usps website yields no results.

• March 8, 2022 at 8:26 AM by an anonymous user from: Newark, New Jersey, United States

same thing to me.. 3/7/22 around 1pm with this tracking number US9514961195221

I did click on the link though and it opened to the usps tools site but I did no put any info in.

• March 8, 2022 at 7:48 AM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

I received the same text this morning (03/08/2022) with tracking number US9514961195221.

• March 8, 2022 at 8:25 AM by an anonymous user from: Newark, New Jersey, United States

same thing to me.. 3/7/22 around 1pm with this tracking number US9514961195221