us9514961195221 USPS Scam Text From 8338060916

The fake USPS text message below with tracking number us9514961195221, from telephone number 8338060916, is a scam being sent by online scammers. Therefore, recipients are asked not to click the link in the fake text message, they should just delete it.

us9514961195221 USPS Scam Text From 8338060916

The us9514961195221 USPS Scam Text

From: 8338060916

Tracking Number: US9514961195221. Status : We have issues with your shipping address. USPS Allows you to Redeliver your package to your address in case of ...

Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know, or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search Search engine.

To protect your privacy, please remove sensitive information from your comments, questions, or reviews. We will use your IP address to display your approximate location to other users when you make a post. That location is not enough to find you.

Your post will be set as anonymous because you are not signed in. An anonymous post cannot be edited or deleted, therefore, review it carefully before posting. Sign-in.

• May 26, 2022 at 11:20 AM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

Mine was from 16263869832

• May 26, 2022 at 10:46 AM by an anonymous user from: Florham Park, New Jersey, United States

MIND CAME FROM 267 895 0883 Be careful out there.

• May 25, 2022 at 5:47 PM by an anonymous user from: Calaveras County, Copperopolis, California, United States

Mine came from 2408727517

• May 25, 2022 at 2:09 PM by an anonymous user from: Calaveras County, Copperopolis, California, United States

Mine came from phone number

571 516 0934. Luckily I have the usps app and went there to try and track.

• May 25, 2022 at 12:56 PM by an anonymous user from: Calaveras County, Copperopolis, California, United States

I put down my info like an idiot, but the site rejected the card. Am I still in trouble or is that just part of the scam?!

• May 26, 2022 at 10:18 AM by an anonymous user from: King, Seattle, Washington, United States

They have your card info, get a new card

• May 25, 2022 at 11:09 AM by an anonymous user from: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

What if you put the number in tracking info can they get you that way

• May 25, 2022 at 12:30 PM by info

No, not unless you send them your information.

• May 25, 2022 at 10:11 AM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

I received the same text from 1(978)375-9097.

They really put a lot of work into making this seem legit.

• May 24, 2022 at 9:13 AM by an anonymous user from: York, Pennsylvania, United States

I got the same message, but from 52 449 513 5030. Pathetic

• May 23, 2022 at 2:49 PM by an anonymous user from: New York, New York, United States

I got the same text except the number came from 689 251 7692

• May 24, 2022 at 10:07 AM by an anonymous user from: Turner, Ashburn, Georgia, United States

I received this from the 833-806-0906. I was not expecting a package from USPS so I checked it. It opened to a USPS page but asked for enough information that I was suspicous. Thank you for the alert. This should be stopped.

• May 23, 2022 at 12:44 PM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

9295837635

US9514961195221

Received a text from above number and tracking number with website hxxps://uspcircular.com/fyWC

I was busy and wasn't paying attention and ended up filling out the first part of the page which is the name and address part with email. But I didn't fill out the card information to pay because I realised it was a scam.

Will I be okay eventhough I filled out the first part but not the card information?

• May 27, 2022 at 9:17 AM by an anonymous user from: Washington, District of Columbia, United States

I did the same thing. Is this fine?

• May 23, 2022 at 12:07 PM by an anonymous user from: Radnor Township, Villanova, Pennsylvania, United States

US9514961195221 was also sent to me via 1-213-653-8103. The link took me to a fake website. I knew because when I clicked on the menu button it didn't redirect me to a main page. Good to know this is fake! I'm deleting it and reporting spam ASAP!

• May 22, 2022 at 1:27 PM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

What if I opened it but didn't put no payment information on it?

• May 22, 2022 at 1:32 PM by info

You should be OK.

• May 21, 2022 at 3:46 PM by an anonymous user from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

Got a text from 1 (571) 697-8645 stating I had an issue for a delivery. I knew it was a scam immediately. The link is a spoof of the actual USPS website. Just delete the message. Never give your information.

• May 21, 2022 at 11:53 AM by an anonymous user from: Chaffee County, Buena Vista, Colorado, United States

Got the same alert from 15615438544

• May 21, 2022 at 9:32 AM by an anonymous user from: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Got the same message but from phone number 12443134740 today

• May 20, 2022 at 6:04 AM by an anonymous user from: Hamilton County, Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States

Got the same message but from phone number 15616642998

• May 19, 2022 at 2:49 PM by an anonymous user from: Henniker, Weare, New Hampshire, United States

got a text from 8338060906, said my shipping address is wrong for order US9514961195221, didnt order anything lately. Asked me to update my address with link hxxps://uspregards.com/usps/sdhg4. I go to the official usps website to track this so call package, hxxps://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input, no information found, let alone asks me to fill out my personal info

• May 19, 2022 at 3:00 PM by info

Both websites are fakes.

• May 19, 2022 at 2:46 PM by an anonymous user from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

I received this. I filled out my name and address, but when asked for credit card number I stopped. Is this an issue?

• May 22, 2022 at 1:30 PM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

This what I would like to know because I did the same thing

• May 19, 2022 at 3:02 PM by info

The scammers may contact you with the information you have submitted, so just be careful going forward.

• May 19, 2022 at 2:35 PM by an anonymous user from: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

I just now got a text and almost fell for it. I randomly decided to google search the tracking # and this website came up. Thank you so much for this.

• May 24, 2022 at 9:21 AM by an anonymous user from: York, Pennsylvania, United States

I did the same thing, because I am expecting a delivery. Something told me to check the tracking number...

• May 19, 2022 at 11:54 AM by an anonymous user from: Massillon, Ohio, United States

What happens if you open up but do not fill out anything

• May 19, 2022 at 12:02 PM by info

You should be ok. The aim of the scammers is to trick you into submitting your information.

• May 19, 2022 at 10:36 AM by an anonymous user from: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

Just got one from 786-647-1816

• May 18, 2022 at 2:36 PM by an anonymous user from: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

I just got one from a 571 516 4229

• May 18, 2022 at 9:35 AM by an anonymous user from: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I got one from 1-626-831-5824 with tracking # US9514961195221

Knew something was off when I couldn't log Into my account & also the site was "uspcareful.com/usps/addres#"

seemed extremely odd.

so I opened USPS in a new tab then I noticed the tab icons didn't even match, tracking # was invalid & had no upcoming packages.

I entered my info but knew it was a total scam when it asked for my card for a $3 redeliver fee.

• May 18, 2022 at 8:37 AM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

New number from 786 area code

• May 17, 2022 at 9:00 AM by an anonymous user from: Sciota Township, Laingsburg, Michigan, United States

Got this scam text message shortly after I received a legitimate text from a family member indicating a package being sent from the USPS.

• May 13, 2022 at 12:57 PM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

Received similar message from 505-498-7665

• May 12, 2022 at 6:02 PM by an anonymous user from: Dalton, Georgia, United States

Received same text from (571)265-9986

• May 13, 2022 at 9:18 AM by an anonymous user from: Charlotte, North Carolina, United States

Received the same as well but from # 4708460459

• May 12, 2022 at 12:52 PM by an anonymous user from: Watkinsville, Georgia, United States

Just received this text today!

• May 12, 2022 at 8:56 AM by an anonymous user from: Dalton, Georgia, United States

Rcv'd same from 667/755-1451

• May 11, 2022 at 6:52 PM by an anonymous user from: Honolulu, Hawaii, United States

Received same Msg from 14124576841

• May 11, 2022 at 5:31 PM by an anonymous user from: Monroe, Louisiana, United States

Just received this tracking information from phone #: 8189466643

• May 11, 2022 at 3:04 PM by an anonymous user from: DeKalb, Atlanta, Georgia, United States

540-558-5027 same message

• May 11, 2022 at 1:01 PM by an anonymous user from: Irvine Spectrum 3, Irvine, California, United States

(941)336-9676 same text!

• May 10, 2022 at 11:47 AM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

571-516-1505

same text

• May 9, 2022 at 4:09 PM by info

The scammers are using the following websites: usppackage.com, usplively.com, nimblyusp.com, and sharpusp.com

• May 23, 2022 at 8:53 PM by an anonymous user from: New Philadelphia, Ohio, United States

Also using modificationusp.com

• May 26, 2022 at 11:40 AM by an anonymous user from: Monroe, Louisiana, United States

Also using regardswent.com

• May 9, 2022 at 12:28 PM by an anonymous user from: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

All - if you did receive this text and you entered your phone number, email, address - you should definitely reach out to your mobile carrier and put a change block on your account. Otherwise, the scammers can take over your phone number and really s***w with your banking, credit cards, social media etc. EVEN IF you didn't put in credit card info, you are still at risk.

• May 9, 2022 at 11:43 AM by an anonymous user from: Macedon, New York, United States

I got this msg from 410-725-6529

I was not sure if it was legit bc I had ordered something just the other day. But I will just wait to see if it comes and not respond to this perhaps fake message for now.

• May 9, 2022 at 11:11 AM by an anonymous user from: Radnor Township, Villanova, Pennsylvania, United States

I got this same message from an Ohio number 13304759598. I realized there was something wrong when they wanted to charge me and asked for my credit card info.

• May 9, 2022 at 10:21 AM by an anonymous user from: Henniker, Weare, New Hampshire, United States

Got the same text

4108451696

firstly language looked odd

"Your Courier cannot to delivered"

set off alarm bells straight away

I googled the site usplively.com and USPS links popped up - I realize that was just Google helping me out and not an indication the site was ligit

so I clicked through the link

asked for home address and an email

I entered an address and a bucket email I use

Then it asked for monies to [re]deliver

USPS would never ask for monies this way

Checked the tracking number - bogus

the tracking number also brought me here

• May 9, 2022 at 8:53 AM by an anonymous user from: Athens, Georgia, United States

I received the text but from 2244284230, saying my carrier needs a valid address. I clicked on the link and it looked just like the USPS website. There was no option to sign into my account with them, they wanted my name, phone number, address and then my credit card # so I could be charged supposedly $3 for reshipping fees. Now, I have an app that helps track my orders and it showed me that my package was in transit and was being shipped to my house. So there's shadiness afoot!

• May 8, 2022 at 3:54 PM by an anonymous user from: Sunbury Township, Budd, Illinois, United States

I got the same text but it was from 1-646-262-9610.

• May 7, 2022 at 9:46 AM by an anonymous user from: Radnor Township, Villanova, Pennsylvania, United States

I've gotten a similar message, but I'm wondering where this scammer got my cell phone number? I recently signed up for UPS tracking so it sounds like somebody hacked into USPS

• May 5, 2022 at 2:02 PM by an anonymous user from: Doylestown, Pennsylvania, United States

If you click on menu or anything else it remains the same

• May 5, 2022 at 1:27 PM by an anonymous user from: Robertson County, Cedar Hill, Tennessee, United States

Received same text message from 305-684-9864

• May 5, 2022 at 12:43 PM by an anonymous user from: Robertson County, Cedar Hill, Tennessee, United States

just received this exact message from phone# 12139210501

• May 5, 2022 at 12:43 PM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

Same text but from 1 (571) 516-1568

• May 5, 2022 at 12:16 PM by an anonymous user from: Bath County, Carloover, Virginia, United States

Same text but from 15058104571 worth the same text with tracking number US9514961195221

• May 5, 2022 at 12:45 PM by an anonymous user from: Mt Laurel, New Jersey, United States

I got the exact same text today but from 786-586-5831. The scary thing is, the site it takes you to is a really good fake for USPS. I’m in IT and deal with phishing scams at work a LOT and most of them are garbage, take you to obviously questionable sites, etc, but I guess the bad guys are upping their game a bit. Be careful out there, folks!

• May 5, 2022 at 8:26 AM by an anonymous user from: Radnor Township, Villanova, Pennsylvania, United States

1 (929) 928-9552 Same text from this number a few minutes ago. I knew it was a scam

• May 4, 2022 at 10:27 AM by an anonymous user from: Inglewood, California, United States

Same scam tracking info sent to me less than 5 minutes ago from 1(786)872-2352.

• May 3, 2022 at 10:33 AM by an anonymous user from: Sunbury Township, Budd, Illinois, United States

I received same text from 1 (305) 970-0011

• May 9, 2022 at 9:17 AM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

I received the same text right after I signed up for USPS and it's from the same number

• May 3, 2022 at 9:48 AM by an anonymous user from: DeKalb, Atlanta, Georgia, United States

I just received one as well! be careful!peace out!wh966936@gmail.com. 1-702-4454848

• May 2, 2022 at 10:51 AM by an anonymous user from: Henniker, Weare, New Hampshire, United States

I received the same scam text message May 2nd at 11:33am from phone number (505) 498-7679.

• May 2, 2022 at 10:17 AM by an anonymous user from: Henniker, Weare, New Hampshire, United States

Just received same message from 323-542-6719

• May 1, 2022 at 8:30 AM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

US9514961195221 got the same message from 1 929-583-7534 be safe asked for a re delivery fee got suspicious.

• April 28, 2022 at 3:49 PM by info

konusp.com is now being used by the scammers

• May 1, 2022 at 8:27 AM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

There is another phone number that's sending me the UPS scam so just to show you guys here's another number

15713208858 that's the phone number that text me saying that you need ed a better address or something for a package

• April 27, 2022 at 1:33 PM by an anonymous user from: Anne Arundel County, Crownsville, Maryland, United States

Got the same message. I input the tracking # into google and got this website. 659 248 1719. Be safe out here.

• April 25, 2022 at 9:29 AM by an anonymous user from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

I just got this text message from this number (628) 213-9004.

I did click on it at first just to see the item cuz I have a few different orders out. It’s funny cuz if it had been sent a week ago I would have known it’s a scam cuz I didn’t have any orders I’m waiting on but I just bought 6 different things this week haha.

• April 21, 2022 at 1:08 PM by an anonymous user from: Lecanto, Florida, United States

I got the same message but from a different number. I decided to check the tracking number and verified my suspicions.

• April 18, 2022 at 2:08 PM by an anonymous user from: Collier County, Jerome, Florida, United States

Same message but from 1(505) 906-0657

• April 18, 2022 at 7:29 PM by an anonymous user from: Miami, Florida, United States

Same message from 1 505 456-9631

• April 18, 2022 at 10:24 AM by an anonymous user from: Flagami, Miami, Florida, United States

Got the same message from 234-815-7872 I an nearby to se florida area

• April 15, 2022 at 12:40 PM by an anonymous user from: Little Rock, Arkansas, United States

Got the same message from 662 345 5667

• April 15, 2022 at 11:22 AM by an anonymous user from: Carmel, Indiana, United States

Received the same spam text message from 662-345-5345

• April 15, 2022 at 10:58 AM by an anonymous user from: Fulton County, Sandy Springs, Georgia, United States

Got the same from 920-383-3609

• April 12, 2022 at 3:18 PM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

Got this same text from 305-986-4069. Thankfully, my spidey senses went up before I completed inputting my info and submitting it. I'm near Pensacola Florida.

• April 12, 2022 at 8:32 AM by an anonymous user from: Henniker, Weare, New Hampshire, United States

YES, appears fake

• April 11, 2022 at 3:39 PM by an anonymous user from: Santa Cruz County, Boulder Creek, California, United States

Got similar text from 347 793 7085

Thankfully did not get to payment request page.

• April 11, 2022 at 9:38 AM by an anonymous user from: Henniker, Weare, New Hampshire, United States

Got same message, submitted email address, and location, did not send $3 request. Funny thing is I was waiting for a delivery from Lowes at the time of text, thought it was Lowes looking to confirm my address. UPS should be informed. Of scam using their logo.

• April 8, 2022 at 5:31 PM by an anonymous user from: Renaissance at Colony Park, Ridgeland, Mississippi, United States

I woke up this morning to a text from 833-260-4814 that said “ We are unable to ship for you because your address information is incorrect. Please change it. hxxps://facilitiesusp.com/6nm1” I went to the link and saw they wanted $3 and knew that couldn’t be right. Then I saw the tracking number and when I looked it up I found this page. Y’all be safe out there

• April 8, 2022 at 10:02 AM by an anonymous user from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

Got a text from 833-260-4814 on 4/8/22 at 10:31 am saying the following: "Your shipping address information is incorrect and we cannot ship to addresses with incorrect information. Please replace." with the link to the bogus USPS website and the same tracking number listed above. Went to the link, attempted to click on other options on the page (FAQ's, Mail & Ship, etc.) all would just reload the same page asking for my personal info. Clearly a fake website, but very crafty in making it look legit. Definitely a scam

• April 7, 2022 at 4:01 PM by an anonymous user from: Marion County, Woodburn, Oregon, United States

Got this same text from 8332604814

• April 7, 2022 at 3:57 PM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

Got same text from 833-260-4814 phone number

• April 7, 2022 at 3:11 PM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

Same from 8332604814. And I have not even got the tracking email yet.. don't listen

• April 7, 2022 at 9:17 AM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

"Please replace. You need the shipping address information for shipping, we cannot ship to the wrong address. https://uspillness.com/ardf2"

Exact message that was sent 4/7/22 @ 9:10am. Noticed the grammar was horrible for a business such as USPS but clicked the think anyway as I do have packages out there. The site looks legit but the tracking number is all wrong US9514961195221. I knew it was a scammed then. I exited out of the site and deleted and blocked the number.

• April 6, 2022 at 12:44 AM by an anonymous user from: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Now texting from number 3122752993 with us9514961195221 USPS message.

• April 5, 2022 at 8:58 AM by an anonymous user from: Mascoutah, Illinois, United States

2623331158 another number, same scam

• April 2, 2022 at 12:39 PM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

Same exact message from number 61483853546

Your courier will be held up for 24 hours. Please resubmit with the correct shipping address. hxxps://cutt.ly/yDNbJUI rIGS

• April 1, 2022 at 6:01 PM by an anonymous user from: Washington Township, Kansas City, Missouri, United States

Phone number 61483888565 is another number being used

• March 30, 2022 at 1:37 PM by an anonymous user from: Santa Cruz County, Boulder Creek, California, United States

US9514961195221

681-491-4690

Just received text 3/30 11:45am

Looked up tracking number and found this report. Deleted and blocked.

• March 30, 2022 at 12:26 PM by an anonymous user from: Mt Laurel, New Jersey, United States

Just got this from 1-505-456-9648... decided to got the the usps website since I DO have packages out there...this tracking number is bogus!

• March 30, 2022 at 10:39 AM by an anonymous user from: Downtown, Detroit, Michigan, United States

I got same message from 6814914690

• March 29, 2022 at 1:19 PM by an anonymous user from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

I got the text from 954-914-3920.

I clicked on the link and entered in my info on first page but then when it asked for payment I googled the tracking number and saw this article.

• March 26, 2022 at 4:45 PM by an anonymous user from: Hicksville, New York, United States

I got one from (929)5837633. I clicked the link, they give same tracking number and they ask for $3 for redelivery of my mail because they couldnt verify my address. I put my card info. The next day I got message from my bank that there’s $2000 purchase at walmart online. Thank God they declined and requested me new card

• April 5, 2022 at 10:31 AM by an anonymous user from: Downtown, Atlanta, Georgia, United States

I just paid $3… im hoping this won’t happen to me

• April 27, 2022 at 9:18 AM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

I just paid now, did anything happen to you? I’m so worried.

• March 25, 2022 at 3:55 PM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

I received this text from 15059060661 on Thursday, 24 March.

• March 25, 2022 at 11:52 AM by an anonymous user from: Sunbury Township, Budd, Illinois, United States

I recieved this just now. I did click the link, but did not enter any info. I googled the tracking # which wasn't mine and found this website.

• March 24, 2022 at 11:05 AM by an anonymous user from: Orono, Maine, United States

I got one and clicked the link and put in my info. I didn't put in my credit number but I put in my email, address and number

• March 29, 2022 at 1:21 PM by an anonymous user from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

I did this as well, do you think anything needs to be done on our end now?

• April 5, 2022 at 10:32 AM by an anonymous user from: Downtown, Atlanta, Georgia, United States

I put my card number.. where do I go from here?

• April 5, 2022 at 12:49 PM by info

Contact your bank for help before it's used fraudulently.

• March 24, 2022 at 9:07 AM by an anonymous user from: Lewiston, Maine, United States

I got one from (201)7818642

958AM EST

• March 23, 2022 at 10:22 AM by an anonymous user from: Middletown, New Jersey, United States

I just got the same message from 786-538-8454 at 10:16am today.

• March 23, 2022 at 10:20 AM by an anonymous user from: Middletown, New Jersey, United States

I got the same from 786-538-8454

• March 21, 2022 at 5:51 PM by an anonymous user from: Lone Tree, Colorado, United States

Got the same from 272 242 9977

• March 15, 2022 at 5:20 PM by an anonymous user from: Littleton, Colorado, United States

I got the same text from 1-681-491-4920

• March 15, 2022 at 2:11 PM by an anonymous user from: Florence, South Carolina, United States

I got the same text from 573-993-3726

• March 15, 2022 at 5:39 PM by an anonymous user from: Morgan County, Morgan, Utah, United States

got the same message from 1-719-427-6952

• March 15, 2022 at 1:08 PM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

Received same text from 205-651-9255

• March 15, 2022 at 12:35 PM by an anonymous user from: West Valley City, Utah, United States

Received text message from 1-631-778-7850 today 03/15/2022 @11:35am

• March 15, 2022 at 9:43 AM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

Received same scam text from 1 754-277-5300 today

• March 15, 2022 at 1:20 PM by an anonymous user from: Morgan County, Morgan, Utah, United States

I did too from 16064412354

• March 14, 2022 at 4:51 PM by an anonymous user from: Chester, New York, United States

I just recieved one also from # 786-557-9780

• March 14, 2022 at 4:46 PM by an anonymous user from: Downtown, Manchester, New Hampshire, United States

[FREE MSG] USPS Delivery of your item will be suspended until the address change is confirmed. Tracking Number: US𝖴𝖲𝟫𝟧𝟣𝟦𝟫𝟨𝟣𝟣𝟫𝟧𝟤𝟤𝟣. Please check: hxxps://chrishfashion.com/update/

• March 14, 2022 at 2:59 PM by an anonymous user from: Rahway, New Jersey, United States

Received similar message content about 5 minutes ago, but it came from 360-205-9830.

Deleting.

• March 11, 2022 at 11:01 AM by an anonymous user from: West End, Washington, District of Columbia, United States

I got the same message this morning saying it would be a $3 charge to have it redelivered. None of the links (FAQs,help, etc) worked, they just took me back to the main screen. I think it is a phishing scam to get people to give their cars information so the cards can be stolen and used. Don't send any info I n, just delete it and report it here. I live in a rural area and we have the same carrier for our whole town, so I'll mention it to them as well

• March 10, 2022 at 10:06 AM by an anonymous user from: East Town, Rock Hill, South Carolina, United States

Same here just a different tracking number US9514901185421,I put the number into my official USPS app & no results.

• March 8, 2022 at 10:39 AM by an anonymous user from: DeKalb, Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Same thing here same number same tracking code link to what looks like a real usps link but none of the redirects work properly and tracking the package on a real usps website yields no results.

• March 8, 2022 at 8:26 AM by an anonymous user from: Newark, New Jersey, United States

same thing to me.. 3/7/22 around 1pm with this tracking number US9514961195221

I did click on the link though and it opened to the usps tools site but I did no put any info in.

• March 8, 2022 at 7:48 AM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

I received the same text this morning (03/08/2022) with tracking number US9514961195221.

• March 8, 2022 at 8:25 AM by an anonymous user from: Newark, New Jersey, United States

same thing to me.. 3/7/22 around 1pm with this tracking number US9514961195221