Avast Browser Cleanup - Delete Adware, Toolbars, Potentially Unwanted Programs, and Browser Hijackers
Avast now has a utility that can be used to clean your web browsers. This utility can be used to remove Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs), like web browser hijackers, web browser extensions, toolbars, adwares, and other malicious programs that you may have downloaded unintentionally, which have hijacked your web browsers.
The name of this utility is "Avast Browser Cleanup".
How to Use Avast Browser Cleanup
- Click here to download this utility.
- Run or open this program once it has been downloaded successfully to your computer.
- It will then scan your computer for malicious toolbars and browser extensions that have hijacked your computer.
- If anything malicious is found, click the "Remove" or "Remove All" button to remove them. Ensure that all your web browsers are closed.
You can use this utility when:
- your web browser starts moving slowly
- you start receiving annoying pop-ups and pop-unders
- you are redirected to spam websites automatically
Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know, or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search
Note: Some of the information in samples on this website may have been impersonated or spoofed.
Comments, Questions, Answers, or Reviews
To protect your privacy, please do not post or remove sensitive information in or from your comments, questions, or reviews. NB: We will use your IP address to display your approximate location to other users when you make a post. That location is not enough to find you.
Your comment, answer, or review will be set as anonymous because you are not signed in. An anonymous comment, answer, or review cannot be edited or deleted, therefore, review it carefully before posting. Sign-in.
Show More Comments (1)
Write Your Comment, Question, Answer, or Review