Warning! JavaScript is turned off or disabled! Some features on this website will not work.
« »

Beware of "dollarcell.com" and "pocketmoneyduty.com" - They are Fake Work-From-Home Websites

2016-01-15T07:38:53 -  +
Beware of  "dollarcell.com" and "pocketmoneyduty.com" - They are Fake Work-From-Home Websites

The websites: "www.dollarcell.com" and "www.pocketmoneyduty.com," which claim that you can earn $1500 in your first week by simply completing certain tasks in 5 to 10 minutes, are fake work-from-home websites. Do not register with fake work-from-home websites like "dollarcell.com" and "pocketmoneyduty.com," because you will never get paid, and will only make the scammers behind the fake websites get richer.

Please continue reading below.

The websites are similar to other fake websites that we have reported on before; the scammers just changed the websites' names and content.

The Websites "www.dollarcell.com" and "www.pocketmoneyduty.com"

dollarcell.com and pocketmoneyduty.com

Earning from home, made easy!

Earning has never been this easy. Students, Job Seekers and House Wives can find best opportunities for earning.

"dollarcell.com" and "pocketmoneyduty.com" are new innovating job site, where you will be hired to do some task, different in type and number. and you will be paid a estimated reward for that instant in your account, you will be paid for your work via western union, cheque and money order.

We guarantee you that you will earn 1500$ in your first week by simple task of 5 - 10 minute

"dollarcell.com" and "pocketmoneyduty.com"

The fake work-from-home websites are similar to the following:

Also, report scams, untrustworthy, or fraudulent websites to us. Tell us why you consider the websites untrustworthy or fraudulent.

Remember to help us, help you, by donating. 🎁Click here to donate

Please continue reading below.

Comments, Questions and Reviews ✍

• Posted: Mar 25, 2017 12:51 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Nairobi (Highridge), Nairobi Area, Kenya

Dollarcell.com is a fake site only meant to enrich themselves and reap from where they never sow. May someone direct me to a real site plz.

• Posted: Mar 21, 2017 1:06 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

dollarcell is a real fake.

• Posted: Mar 21, 2017 12:28 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

Dollar cell is a fake site and now they have changed the name from dollar cell to buckstip.com. Please the site should be banned.

• Posted: Mar 18, 2017 3:47 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Kingston, Jamaica

I now want to confirm that dollar cell is a scam site after earning $1500, I was not paid despite wasting my time and resources, they should be banned forthwith.

• Posted: Mar 16, 2017 6:22 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dar es Salaam, Dar es Salaam Region, Tanzania

it's a fake project don't do it.

• Posted: Mar 12, 2017 12:35 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakistan

I have registered at dollarcell.com and have earned US $480, but I can't withdraw the money. Please how can I withdraw the money...I think its fake ... :(

Thanks,
    Farwah

• Posted: Mar 10, 2017 6:10 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

Dollarcell is fake as fake may be. Their fakeness can never be over emphasized. At first I thought it was real. I tried my best, posting it on various social medias and even on facebook and whatsapp group chat. I reached the minimum amount for withdrawal and got almost $350. I tried several times to get my payment but all to no avail. God will punish them for making me waste my time and data.

• Posted: Mar 9, 2017 4:50 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Assam, India

Yes the website is a fake work from home ....firstly I thought that that it was really earning work but presently I have known. ...I earned more and more dollar but when I go to payment option, it then says that please do any one survey to complete then you get the withdraw opportunity...it's really fake, everyone please don't do this dollarcell work...

• Posted: Feb 26, 2017 9:18 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Kampala (Central Kampala), Central Region, Uganda

For sure dollarcell is fake, I'm demanding some money but the website no longer openning.

• Posted: Feb 25, 2017 12:41 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

I was also invited to the site, and I was given a task to invite others. I can't believe I've been wasting my time.

• Posted: Feb 24, 2017 12:42 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

Are there genuine work-from-home websites that pay for services rendered? All we hear are the fake ones.

• Posted: Feb 14, 2017 6:56 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh

I have registered at dollarcell.com and have earned US $ 455, but I can't withdraw the money. Please how can I withdraw the money.

Thanks,
    Omar.

• Posted: Mar 12, 2017 12:31 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakistan

same here ...:(

• Posted: Feb 14, 2017 7:05 AM by info

The website is a fake and scam, therefore, they will never pay you.

• Posted: Feb 11, 2017 2:15 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Kampala (Central Kampala), Central Region, Uganda

Hello the administration, thanks for this earning but am asking I reahed the minimum to withdraw but how can I get paid. When I try to get my payment they just direct me to play store to download apps.

Please give me my money, it's $545. I am ready to provide testimony that you're not fake all over the world.
    My names of registration are
    MUGAGGA P*

THANKS A LOT.

You can send it via Western union,moneygram and send me a reference code. With a security question, and answer.

THANKS A LOT.

• Posted: Jan 31, 2017 3:42 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Accra, Greater Accra, Ghana

I have registered at dollarcell.com and have gathered US $ 460 but I can't withdraw the money. Please how can I withdraw the money. Thanks.

• Posted: Jan 28, 2017 1:07 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

When you declare fake to Dollarcell also agree that you are also greedy.. . Cause You never care to investigate before getting in.. .. Fast cash quick Tears😢 ... I was also a victim.. . My apologies to all those I convinced beyond Reasonable doubt just to use them as stepping stone of $5 each.. . Lol life is so funny.. .

• Posted: Jan 28, 2017 12:31 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Accra, Greater Accra, Ghana

Thanks buddy. I've tried on and when it's time for your payment, you will find it difficult to login.

• Posted: Jan 27, 2017 1:04 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Kampala, Central Region, Uganda

Yes, it's fake. I did a lot of work, but they have not given me money.

• Posted: Jan 26, 2017 4:07 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan

Yes, you are right I also reached the target but im not paid yet.

• Posted: Jan 11, 2017 12:29 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Suleja, Niger State, Nigeria

I have just reached the so called 300$ before payment can be made to me.. I demanded for my payment and all I can see is a page that I don't understand that just appear. Dollarcell, if you are real, prove me wrong by paying me my money because I have worked so hard for it.

• Posted: Jan 8, 2017 6:27 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Nairobi, Nairobi Province, Kenya

I have already registered with them, what do I do?

• Posted: Jan 8, 2017 7:45 AM by info

Just stop using the website.

• Posted: Dec 28, 2016 10:01 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos (Ikoyi), Lagos, Nigeria

Please what about netduty.club; are they a scam web site, because when you earn you cannot withdraw that money; please let me know.

• Posted: Dec 28, 2016 10:10 AM by info

It is a scam.

• Posted: Dec 27, 2016 4:57 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Douala, Littoral, Cameroon

dollar cell.com is really a fake one ..I can proudly say so because when I registered for it I was given a task to complete to earn 300$ after my completion I requested for payment but nothing was there for me ..gush what a fake stuff it is..

• Posted: Dec 11, 2016 2:30 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

I have not been paid too I think it is fake.

• Posted: Dec 3, 2016 5:54 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

I have not been paid.

• Posted: Dec 2, 2016 10:03 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Jaipur, Rajasthan, India

I also earn 354 dollars there, but not able to withdraw.

• Posted: Dec 1, 2016 1:36 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Suleja, Niger State, Nigeria

You are very right, the people are fake. I work so hard there, but I was never paid. God will punish them very soon.

• Posted: Nov 24, 2016 9:21 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos (Ikoyi), Lagos, Nigeria

Let God punish those scammers. I almost print my link on paper to post on walls.

• Posted: Nov 21, 2016 3:37 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

Is mmm a safe business.

• Posted: Nov 20, 2016 2:33 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

There are other sites like youthnize....paytodayinline.....cashjob....pls do the same with dollarcell....don't become a victim.

• Posted: Nov 20, 2016 2:26 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

I'm so glad that many people know that dollarcell is a scam.....pls spread the news as far as possible.... I was once a victim ...but dat time came, and their name was dollarsun.

• Posted: Nov 18, 2016 5:18 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

Dollarcell is a fake website, never waste your data to login or register. Wasted my data advertising their site and didn't receive payment.

• Posted: Nov 18, 2016 3:11 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos (Ikoyi), Lagos, Nigeria

Hmmm, so its fake no wonder everything about them is long thing.

• Posted: Nov 18, 2016 12:02 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

Please, MMM at nigeria-mmm.net is also a scam.

• Posted: Nov 16, 2016 10:23 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dar es Salaam, Dar es Salaam Region, Tanzania

www.dollarcell.com is a fake.

• Posted: Nov 15, 2016 12:37 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Nairobi (Highridge), Nairobi Area, Kenya

Hi, I once registered for dolarcell.com & reached minimmum amount required to get payment but never got anything am from them.

Kenya student.

• Posted: Nov 13, 2016 9:20 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

Yes Dollarcell is fake they are time and data waster.

• Posted: Nov 11, 2016 3:33 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

is dollercell.com a fake website

• Posted: Nov 11, 2016 4:38 AM by info

That website doesn't exist.

• Posted: Nov 5, 2016 4:43 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

A scam in its highest order, dollarcell is a fake.

• Posted: Nov 2, 2016 3:23 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

Please, how can we stop them?

• Posted: Nov 2, 2016 4:18 PM by info

The only thing you can do now is to stop using the website and let others know it is a scam.

• Posted: Nov 1, 2016 6:04 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

Its obvious, because I see no reason why some so call set of people or group, dedicate their selves to scam others. I should have researched about it before wasting my precious time. Apology to those I invited. Sorry I mess up, I was damn ignorant about it.

• Posted: Nov 1, 2016 4:08 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa

I just made $345. Something is simply fishy in their page when you first open it, but I continued anyway. When I claimed my money, I got a blank page. I'm really hurt. I thought I was really gonna get paid.

• Posted: Oct 31, 2016 2:20 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana

I wish to sincerely apologise to all who I personally invited. Please forgive me for taking part of your precious time.
    May God expose all such scammers when they surface.

• Posted: Oct 31, 2016 3:33 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

I wish I had checked them out before wasting my time and inviting so many friends to the site. Thanks for the eye opener.

• Posted: Oct 25, 2016 3:57 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Nairobi (Embakasi), Nairobi Area, Kenya

It is totally a fake. I earned 1199 dollars, and when I start to claim the money, I just get a blank page with an error message that I am using an ad blocker.

• Posted: Oct 20, 2016 4:22 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

It is a fake website.

• Posted: Oct 19, 2016 5:17 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos (Ikoyi), Lagos, Nigeria

I just get started but I now see the truth from people.

• Posted: Oct 15, 2016 2:12 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Fake fake fake
    Fake fake fake fake.

• Posted: Oct 12, 2016 3:20 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Nairobi, Nairobi Province, Kenya

Dollarcell is a big scam, I just made $400 only to be told to download forms which are not even available.

• Posted: Oct 10, 2016 5:18 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

Dollarcell is a big scam.

• Posted: Oct 10, 2016 1:51 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

Dollar cell is a fake. I just fell victim now. I earned $310 now, but all I realise is that is not paying out, but giving me a blank space.

• Posted: Oct 11, 2016 1:38 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Gujarat, India

Same problem bro.

• Posted: Oct 8, 2016 3:00 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Bhilwara, Rajasthan, India

www.mastiz.in; tell us about this website..... is this also fake.... plz tell us.

• Posted: Oct 8, 2016 8:28 AM by info

From the information that we have gathered so far, I would not trust the website. It collects personal and other private information from users, but yet it is doesn't provide SSL protection that is used by all legitimate websites to protect their users' information.

• Posted: Oct 5, 2016 2:04 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Nairobi (Muthangari), Nairobi Area, Kenya

I have reached $400 and they blocked me when I requested pay out.

• Posted: Oct 4, 2016 3:10 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Nairobi, Nairobi Province, Kenya

Just followed the whole procedure to realize it's fake; earned 375$.

• Posted: Oct 3, 2016 8:45 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakistan

Thanks for this post. I have really wasted myself thinking it was real. I made up to 305 dollars and they are asking me to complete a survey which do not even appear.

• Posted: Oct 3, 2016 8:37 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakistan

Hi,

I'm Nagoya, and I am a member and I earned 305 $USD. But, when I fill out the form, the website says: "your country has been blocked."

What's this? I did complete my tasks and sent the company's links to my friends, but didn't get any money; the website cheated us.

• Posted: Oct 14, 2016 9:30 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Bagong Nayon, Central Luzon, Philippines

Same with me $525 bro.

• Posted: Oct 3, 2016 10:36 AM by info

The website is a fake or a scam. You will never get paid, therefore, stop using it.

• Posted: Sep 29, 2016 9:30 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

As they deceived me with their fake dollarcell business, God will disappoint them and your generation will never prosper in life and you will not know peace in your house.

• Posted: Sep 27, 2016 3:01 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Gujarat, India

Dear rushI Your account is schedule to payout claim instantly as soon the payment requested.

Congratulations rushI Your earnings Approved

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE!

• Posted: Oct 14, 2016 9:33 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Bagong Nayon, Central Luzon, Philippines

Me too the same bro...hope we can find good and true site.

• Posted: Sep 27, 2016 1:27 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Nairobi, Nairobi Province, Kenya

Thanks for this post. I have really wasted myself thinking it was real. I made upto 425 dollars and they are asking me to complete a survey which do not even appear.

• Posted: Sep 26, 2016 5:56 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

I've been fooled by the scammers and more painful, I ve also ruined my career and reputation before my friends cos I was made to involve them in the fake business. But is there any trusted website one can join and make money? Eventhough it is one that will require task, I am ready to join. After all, nothing good comes easy.

• Posted: Sep 26, 2016 6:37 PM by info

Try the following websites:
      www.fiverr.com
      www.freelancer.com

• Posted: Sep 25, 2016 12:59 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

• Posted: Sep 22, 2016 2:44 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

I registered for the dollarcell.com, they gave me a target of 300$. Now I just made 355$, how can I withdrawn the money now?

• Posted: Sep 22, 2016 2:47 PM by info

You cannot, because it is a scam, a fake work-from-home website.

• Posted: Sep 20, 2016 5:15 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan

I want to payout now but it keeps referring me to another page that does not even relate to the dollar cell.

• Posted: Sep 20, 2016 3:19 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Maseru, Lesotho

I have been attempting to earn my money from Dollarcell without success. What should I do?

• Posted: Sep 20, 2016 6:07 AM by info

Stop using the website.

• Posted: Sep 18, 2016 6:23 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Benoni, Gauteng, South Africa

I'm a member of Dollarcell and I want to know how are they going to pay me as a South African. Please can I have the way to contact them.

• Posted: Sep 18, 2016 7:51 AM by info

The website is a fake that is being run by scammers. They will never pay you, so stop using the website.

• Posted: Sep 17, 2016 9:27 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka (Kafrul), Dhaka, Bangladesh

Doller cell is 100% fake. Now I will never do their work. Thanks for this post. But what I do at this moment? Can Anybody tell me about any real site for online work/job?

• Posted: Sep 17, 2016 9:55 AM by info

Try www.freelancer.com.

• Posted: Sep 24, 2016 6:44 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

Fiverr.com is the best because you don't have to pay to register and start making money. It is the same as freelancer just that you dont have to register. Also Fiverr.com is the most popular online making website in the world. You can google it to find out more.There are many sites teaching you how to use it to make legitimate money.

• Posted: Sep 16, 2016 10:35 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana

Oh, I have work for dollercell.com for almost two weeks and they should have paid me today, but they didn't. I have also publish their information on my facebook page and my groups what should I do.

• Posted: Nov 3, 2016 6:42 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

They are just very fake.

• Posted: Sep 16, 2016 2:28 PM by info

Stop using the website and remove their information from your Facebook page and anywhere else you may have put it.

• Posted: Sep 15, 2016 10:12 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

Am, Emmanuel from Abakaliki, Nigeria. I was sent a link from a friend to register with dollarcell .com but I decided to check it out if it's genuine or fake. I landed here. I read a lot and have been given an oversight. Among everything I read, I did not see even one person that was paid by the ridiculous website owner. There is no single argument or whatsoever, everybody saying the same thing "dollarcell.com" is a scam. My suggestion is that the owner of this site should go and confess his sin. If not, the fury of the fire in he'll awaits him. Thank you. I escaped from the wrath.

• Posted: Sep 15, 2016 11:46 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

Dollarcell are scammers, scammers, scammers.

• Posted: Sep 14, 2016 4:55 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

I earn up to $600 in dollarcell but they refused to pay me. Thanks for this info.

• Posted: Sep 22, 2016 2:38 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan

Yes, it is a fake website.

• Posted: Sep 9, 2016 11:03 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Joso, Ibaraki, Japan

dollarcell.com is a scam with fake people manipulating others for their fake earnings.

• Posted: Sep 8, 2016 4:55 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

Thanks. I am a member and almost completing it.I am out now.

• Posted: Sep 7, 2016 4:41 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana

Really, these guys are scammers. You can imaging I have reached to 1855 US dollars, but they didn't pay me. They asked me to go through a survey but it is not going through.Please is there any way we can contact them.

• Posted: Sep 7, 2016 6:11 AM by info

No. They are scammers, so just stop using the website.

• Posted: Sep 7, 2016 4:32 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana

Thanks very much. I am currently a member but I am out now.

• Posted: Sep 5, 2016 6:08 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Nairobi, Nairobi Province, Kenya

dollar cell is fake; they have wasted my time refering people and when it comes to payout they dont have link to pay. God will pay then.

• Posted: Sep 5, 2016 2:35 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

My name is Sundha. I have done a lot of work with dollar cell and reach the point to collect money, but they said the survey to answer
    to collect my earning does not exist in my area, after a lot
    of jobs.

• Posted: Aug 27, 2016 4:57 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

l have done a lot of work with dollar cell and reach the point to collect money $315, but they said the survey to answer to collect my earning does not exist in my region Nigeria, I don't understand.

• Posted: Sep 22, 2016 2:39 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan

l have done a lot of work with dollar cell and reach the point to collect money $385, but they said the survey to answer to collect my earning does not exist in my region Pakistan, I don't understand.

• Posted: Aug 26, 2016 3:27 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Nairobi, Nairobi Province, Kenya

What about the data entry clerk job in Carolinas Health care where they demanded $350 for a package but I was only able to raise $200, and now they told me that neither they will give me the job nor are they going to refund me back my money since I was not able to raise the other $150

• Posted: Aug 26, 2016 6:32 AM by info

Please give us a link to their website, so we may investigate.

• Posted: Aug 26, 2016 3:12 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Nairobi, Nairobi Province, Kenya

That's very true they are totally fake jobs.

• Posted: Aug 25, 2016 7:00 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Kabul, Afghanistan

You are completely right, those websites are totally fake work.

thank you for your awareness...!

• Posted: Aug 23, 2016 6:40 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa

Same thing to me. I have reached its target, but it doesn't want to do a payout #dollercell.com; it's a scam. When you claim, it directs you to a blank page.

• Posted: Aug 22, 2016 3:43 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

l have done a lot of work with dollar cell and reach the point to collect money, but they said the survey to answer to collect my earning does not exist in my area, after a lot of jobs.

• Posted: Aug 20, 2016 2:28 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

Dollarcell is real scam indeed.

• Posted: Aug 20, 2016 1:27 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Queens Village, New York, United States

I signed up about 250 people but no money came in.

• Posted: Aug 20, 2016 1:26 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Queens Village, New York, United States

They made me use my time and resources telling me that I have earned $435. I tried to withdraw it but it will lead me to a different website. Horrible people, they will be punished where ever they are.

• Posted: Aug 19, 2016 9:53 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Warfield, Kentucky, United States

Is the website a scam?

• Posted: Aug 19, 2016 10:41 PM by info

Yes, the websites are fakes.

• Posted: Aug 19, 2016 7:55 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakistan

Earnwithinvite is a fake website.

• Posted: Aug 18, 2016 7:10 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos (Ikoyi), Lagos, Nigeria

dollarcell refuses to grant me payout, its totally fake.

• Posted: Aug 13, 2016 5:55 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Nairobi (Muthangari), Nairobi Area, Kenya

This dollar cell is not working. I ve opened account with them I ve reached the maximum number required by referring people to the account when you claim for payment nothing is done, it is a fake job

• Posted: Aug 13, 2016 2:36 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

The disheartening fact is that mypaydesk.com, dollarcell.com, pocketmoneydesk.com and many more are fake sites.

• Posted: Aug 13, 2016 12:22 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Makurdi, Benue State, Nigeria

Thanks for sharing, but I have already opened an account with them, how will I deactivate it?

• Posted: Aug 13, 2016 12:47 PM by info

You can't, just stop using the website.

• Posted: Aug 13, 2016 5:34 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Douala, Littoral Region, Cameroon

Yeah, that is true, they will tell you is not in your region.

• Posted: Aug 13, 2016 3:40 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Nairobi, Nairobi Province, Kenya

What of jungle jobs website. I have already conned by Dollarcell.

• Posted: Aug 12, 2016 10:36 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

I'm so ashamed of myself for falling for this rubbish and getting others involved too... Should have researched before registering... Now I have gotten others involved too.

• Posted: Aug 11, 2016 3:10 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lenasia, Gauteng, South Africa

I have same problem; I can't withdraw, it a scam.

• Posted: Aug 17, 2016 2:21 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Rangpur City, Rangpur Division, Bangladesh

You are right, it's full scam.

• Posted: Aug 10, 2016 8:36 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

I don't known how to withdraw my earnings is there anyone to help.

• Posted: Aug 10, 2016 9:02 PM by info

The website is a scam, they will not pay you.

• Posted: Aug 10, 2016 8:35 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

Yes, even me, myself, I, have reach the over amount they said, but no where to withdraw, this is fake.

• Posted: Aug 6, 2016 11:24 PM by an anonymous user from or near: New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi, India

Dollercell is a fake and fraud.

• Posted: Aug 2, 2016 6:53 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Consolacion, Central Visayas, Philippines

Thanks guys for the information that you given to us.

• Posted: Aug 13, 2016 6:03 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Nairobi (Muthangari), Nairobi Area, Kenya

Dollarcell is a big scam. I earned more than $325. If you
      click to claim money, it directs you to a blank page. Don't
      even waste your time to register with dollarcell.

• Posted: Aug 2, 2016 6:19 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa

Now they suspend my account, they wont see heaven, I swear.

• Posted: Aug 2, 2016 4:36 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

My earning was approved and they did not pay me.

• Posted: Aug 2, 2016 3:05 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria

See, God will punish those idiot who name their website "dollarcell". My brother always tell me to shine my eyes, but I didn't listen thinking that I was making real money. my $477 end up on blank space and sometimes give me a number to call that I won Galaxy s6. and if I call the number, nobody will picks up.

• Posted: Jul 30, 2016 10:16 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Makati City, National Capital Region, Philippines

How can I log out once I logged in?

• Posted: Jul 30, 2016 1:29 PM by info

There is no need to log out, just stop using the website.

• Posted: Jul 29, 2016 4:41 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Dollarcell is a big scam. I earned more than $325. If you click to claim money, it directs you to a blank page. Don't even waste your time to register with dollarcell.

• Posted: Jul 26, 2016 8:49 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea

I am so stupid to belive such a thing that unbelievable. Never fall for it again. Anyways, I earned 313 dollars then realized it was fake. Damn it.

• Posted: Jul 19, 2016 3:58 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa

Thank you everybody. I am the one who was registered in Dollarcell, I had already earned 485$ but I was not paid, no contacts, nothing to assist us. Dollarcell is a scam and a fraud.

• Posted: Jul 28, 2016 5:03 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan

I also registered nwith dollarcell, I had earned 320$ but I was not paid.... its fraud and nothing else.

• Posted: Aug 17, 2016 2:22 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Rangpur City, Rangpur Division, Bangladesh

I also earned 375$, but it doesn't give me any money. it's really a full-time scam.

• Posted: Jul 16, 2016 9:27 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

I fell for it and lead many to it too, this true fake!

• Posted: Jul 9, 2016 3:51 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

You should have listed the legitimate one you know.

• Posted: Jul 5, 2016 3:04 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Jacksonville, Florida, United States

Also, be careful of mypaydesk.com, they are the same thing. They run same way. I make almost thousands of dollars on the two websites, but no way to receive the cash.

• Posted: Jul 5, 2016 6:53 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

I earned $885, yet I have not being paid after wasting time and money, dollarcell is a fake and fraud.

• Posted: Jul 1, 2016 4:23 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

Thanks for the eye opener. We really have to get rid of these scammers!

• Posted: Jun 28, 2016 6:07 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Benin City, Edo, Nigeria

Same here, I've gotten 359$ but nothing to show, they're thieves.

• Posted: Jun 21, 2016 11:33 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Douala, Littoral, Cameroon

Perfectly correct. Dollarcell is scam. I earned 380 on initial setup and never got paid. A blank page pops up or another asking you to enable ads.

• Posted: Jun 21, 2016 1:13 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Nairobi (Muthangari), Nairobi Area, Kenya

Whoops! Whatever you have wasted buying bundles, please save it, it may help you in one way, instead of wasting it on dollarcell.

• Posted: Jun 19, 2016 3:28 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Davao City, Davao, Philippines

Yes, dollarcell is a scam. I already earned the minimum amount but I couldn't get it because they want you to download a lot of virus in your phone first before you will get the form. This form you have to be filled up to get your payment but you don't have a form. It's a scam!!!

• Posted: Jun 18, 2016 2:20 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana

Please am joseph from ghana.I registered with Dollarcell.com and took my time to work on the referall link I was provided. I earned 845 us$ and guess what? I am referred to a blank page when ever I request my payment. Now I have realised it's FAKE so which job site is real and good for us to register, work and earn an income?

• Posted: Jun 18, 2016 4:17 PM by info

Try www.freelancer.com

• Posted: Jun 18, 2016 2:10 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana

Please which job site is real and good for us to register,work and earn an income?

• Posted: Sep 5, 2016 1:13 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Nairobi (Embakasi), Nairobi Area, Kenya

Hi, please believe in yourself and work hard to earn from your sweat. No free money or wealth can come that easy by a click of a computer mouse. Most websites lure desperate job seekers to pay a certain fee through Western Union, PayPal and Moneygram, and once you register, what you get from them is outdated information which does not exist.

• Posted: Jun 12, 2016 2:08 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Ross-on-Wye (Waterloo House), England, United Kingdom

The website is FAKE. I've earned more than $38O but never got paid, it's just telling me about Errors.

• Posted: Jun 13, 2016 9:06 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Nairobi (Kilimani), Nairobi Area, Kenya

I have reached my minimum and cant withdraw; whats up with it?

• Posted: Jun 13, 2016 9:38 AM by info

It is a scam, that's why.

• Posted: Jun 11, 2016 1:19 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Benin City, Edo, Nigeria

Please admin, what about project 1-9-90?

• Posted: Jun 14, 2016 3:32 PM by info

Yes, it is a scam. Click here for information.

• Posted: Jun 2, 2016 3:41 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria

It is fake. After reaching more than the minimum amount they told me that my account has been suspended. Real scam.

• Posted: May 26, 2016 9:20 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Nairobi, Nairobi Province, Kenya

They are fake, I mean fake, after wasting alot of my time, they are now telling me that the offer is not in my region, Kenya.

• Posted: May 20, 2016 12:27 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos (Ikoyi), Lagos, Nigeria

Which of the website is not fake?

• Posted: May 19, 2016 9:36 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos (Ikoyi), Lagos, Nigeria

Yea, Dollarcell is pure fake.

• Posted: May 17, 2016 12:32 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa

How do I get my earning of $385?

• Posted: May 17, 2016 12:43 PM by info

You can't, because the website is a fake or a scam.

• Posted: May 14, 2016 1:41 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria

Do they even pay? Because there is no option for your bank details

• Posted: May 10, 2016 10:17 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa

Hi, I try the fake website today I complete 305$, but when I try to claim I find a blank space. This dollarcell is a waste of time and data bundles.

• Posted: May 7, 2016 1:24 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Nairobi (Muthangari), Nairobi Area, Kenya

Dollarcell is actually fake! I didn't know it earlier. I have earned more than $400 but I can't withdraw! Fake!!! I have really wasted my energy and time!

• Posted: May 3, 2016 12:10 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Maseru, Lesotho

The problem is with us people, we lie to each other unnecessarily. The person who sent me dollarcell link claimed she was paid and going for a second payment. I trusted her so I registered. I got $776 but the survey can't even open. Damn fake!

• Posted: May 2, 2016 11:33 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

I am Krishna from Coimbatore, I have registered with dollarcell and worked for a week and earned 300$, but I have not gotten paid yet and my account have been suspended for no reason.... fraudulent website.

• Posted: May 2, 2016 5:05 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa

I ask if dollar cell is a scam or not because I have done 5 tasks and then now when I login the system is suspended... Why?

• Posted: May 2, 2016 5:32 AM by info

Because it is a fake or scam created by cybercriminals.

• Posted: Apr 27, 2016 6:31 PM by info

Received from anonymous user via email:

"I wanna report dollar cell.com ...and due for the online payment and I didn't hear everything from then again"

• Posted: Apr 22, 2016 4:50 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

This is crazy, absolutely nonsense. I got more than they asked for and have not been paid. The owner of that useless website is going to pay me what he owes me; he will stand in hell and pay me my cash, and I am going to try everything possible to stop this scam messages, even on Facebook twitter Skype, Whatsapp, and lots more. I will damage and give a bad name to the company rubbish.

• Posted: Jun 11, 2016 11:28 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Benin City, Edo, Nigeria

Thanks, please try and do it fast so as to help prevent more from getting hurt.

• Posted: Apr 12, 2016 4:04 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Nairobi (Highridge), Nairobi Area, Kenya

Very true. I have earned more than than the $300 they say is the minimum to withdraw, but you can't withdraw. Only redirects you to other pages! Very fake.

• Posted: Apr 22, 2016 4:43 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

I also did not get paid. They will just take you to Google Play to download all the rubbish and at the end tell u nonsense. I will do all what it takes to stop people from going to their link both on Facebook, twitter, whatsapp, Skype, and all other social networks, because its just a lie.

• Posted: Apr 17, 2016 11:29 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Windhoek, Namibia

Dollarcell is a BIG SCAM. I earned more than $300. If you click to claim money, it directs you to a blank page. DONT EVEN WASTE YOUR TIME TO REGISTER WITH DOLLARCELL.

• Posted: Apr 8, 2016 3:20 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Durban, South Africa

I did online tasks for dollar cell to the total value of 575usd. When I clicked for payment there was a blank page with a survey icon that never opened.

• Posted: Apr 4, 2016 7:45 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Bengaluru, India

One more site www.jobday.xyz

• Posted: Apr 2, 2016 3:58 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

I tried the website because I heared many saying they got paid. Maybe they were lying, but how do these scammers earn with this?

• Posted: Apr 2, 2016 6:46 AM by info

The owner of the website earn money when the users carry out the tasks they are instructed to do. But, instead of splitting the money earned, the owner take all the money and kick the users off the website.

• Posted: Mar 30, 2016 4:44 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

Yes Dollarcell.com is a fraud. I tried it without verifying and when I got to the stage of getting paid the page was not avalaible! I'm just wondering how the owners of this site are making money though.

• Posted: Mar 30, 2016 7:14 PM by info

They get paid when their users work, but they do not pay their users any of the money earned. Therefore, they get paid and their work for free.

• Posted: Mar 27, 2016 12:25 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Nairobi, Nairobi Province, Kenya

No payment from dollarcell, instead one is further robbed by being linked to expensive games when payment is requested.

• Posted: Mar 25, 2016 12:47 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa

I am so angry with this.. waste of my time.

• Posted: Mar 25, 2016 11:11 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Durban, South Africa

The site is a fake. It says submit for survey to prove you are human only to enter a subscription to pay on a daily basis. Do not engage in this scam as there is no money to withdraw; it's bogus! 😠

• Posted: Mar 20, 2016 8:44 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Norway, Maine, United States

I have 846$ on dollarcell but dont know how to withdraw it?

• Posted: Mar 27, 2016 12:26 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Nairobi, Nairobi Province, Kenya

You can't withdraw, its fake and bogus

• Posted: Mar 24, 2016 4:44 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa

Me too, I have $300 and cannot withdraw it.

• Posted: Mar 17, 2016 5:26 AM by an anonymous user from or near: London, England, United Kingdom

Dollarcell is a fake website.

• Posted: Apr 8, 2016 3:23 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Durban, South Africa

I have 575 usd but when I click payment its a blank page that never opens, and when it does, it send you to buy expensive games and daily subscriptions.

• Posted: Mar 14, 2016 4:11 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Kigali, Rwanda

DollarCell is a fake. I got $495 but I can't claim or withdraw it, the site should be banned!! Waste of time.

• Posted: Mar 14, 2016 5:04 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Indianapolis, United States

Yes my people, they are fakes.

• Posted: Mar 3, 2016 2:30 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

Dollercell is a big time scam. It should be banned for life for deceiving the public.

• Posted: Sep 12, 2016 3:08 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Nairobi (Embakasi), Nairobi Area, Kenya

Can you believe I am registered and at 275$ expecting to hit 300$. Just got in yesterday..I am out.

• Posted: Mar 2, 2016 7:41 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Reykjavik, Capital Region, Iceland

The website is so crazy. Have gotten to $431 now, and I can't claim it.

• Posted: Mar 2, 2016 7:59 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Siuri, India

Be careful of Dollarcell, it's a scam. Once you made your $300 and you want to claim, a pop up message appears that you need to do the survey first but there is no survey, so don't be fooled plz beware this is a time and data wasting site total fake this site played with our feelings when I completed my 300$.

Target a message shown to me "congratulation your earnings are approved," but all fake at last when completed all process of this work a message shows me that this offer is not valid in your country.

• Posted: Apr 9, 2016 12:35 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Chandigarh, India

Same here, I got $635 but I have no money.

• Posted: Mar 10, 2016 4:43 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Johannesburg, South Africa

I did complete over $300 but I can't claim it. I did try a lot since yesterday till now.

• Posted: Feb 23, 2016 7:14 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Durban, South Africa

I wasted my time for nothing, been trying to claim since morning and nothing.

• Posted: Feb 22, 2016 12:02 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

This Dollarcell is a scam. Once you made your $300 and you want to claim, a pop up message appears that you need to do the survey first but there is no survey, so don't be fooled people.

• Posted: Mar 2, 2016 6:36 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Bukoba, Kagera, Tanzania

Yes, very true. I am also going through the same thing. Gaaahh, I hate them.

• Posted: Feb 21, 2016 1:12 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Bryanston, Gauteng, South Africa

People, how can I delete my dollarcell account...found out it's a scam.

• Posted: Feb 18, 2016 6:44 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Reykjavik, Capital Region, Iceland

I just joined today and made 155$ in the morning but when trying to login to my account again it is refusing and taking me to someone else's account, and having written my user name and password correctly (the other person's account has 25$).

It is really time wasting and kind of stupid.

• Posted: Apr 8, 2016 5:09 AM by an anonymous user from or near: London, England, United Kingdom

To say that it is a time wasting and kind of stupidity, is an understatement.

• Posted: Feb 17, 2016 11:07 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa

I've just been scammed, now they also wanted me to subscribe to some other stupid whatsapp app, I feel so used!

• Posted: Feb 17, 2016 7:21 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

I have simply wasted my time and have sent link to friends as well.

• Posted: Feb 13, 2016 1:01 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Norway, Maine, United States

Thanks guys for alerting me about dollarcell's duplicity.... just hook me up with a legitimate one please.

• Posted: Feb 11, 2016 6:41 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa

Admin can you please tell us if you know of the right websites we can use to make money online?

• Posted: Apr 29, 2016 3:11 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Kampala (Central Kampala), Central Region, Uganda

Stop looking for easy money online, are you will be scammed!

• Posted: Feb 11, 2016 6:39 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa

Is there no way these sites can be banned? Dollarcell played me. I am unemployed and tying to make a living. Just today I reached the 300$, but instead of getting paid, I was directed to a site that forced me to a subscription of R7, a day on phone anti-virus!

They need to be stopped! Like it not enough that I wasted my data posting their link, now they want my R7 everyday! I am so mad right now!

• Posted: Feb 11, 2016 6:19 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Cape Town, Province of the Western Cape, South Africa

Be careful of Dollarcell, it's a scam. Once you made your $300 and you want to claim, a pop up message appears that you need to do the survey first but there is no survey, so don't be fooled people.

• Posted: Feb 10, 2016 8:41 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Sofia, Sofia-Capital, Bulgaria

Yeah, complete scam, complete with virus.

• Posted: Feb 11, 2016 6:21 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Cape Town, Province of the Western Cape, South Africa

So true really big scam.

• Posted: Feb 8, 2016 10:16 AM by info

I joined dollarcel.com who promised that I would be able to claim my money as soon as I reach 300$.i am now on 700$ and no payout.When you request pay out , you are directed to many ad pages where you are to choose a survey only to find that you have to pay R6/day.The member pay out page does not open.

• Posted: Feb 11, 2016 6:23 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Cape Town, Province of the Western Cape, South Africa

It's a load of bull. They even have a Facebook page where I told them I'd make people aware of this scam.

• Posted: Feb 7, 2016 12:51 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Chicago, United States

Yes, these are scams because you never get paid. Don't waste your time.

• Posted: May 27, 2016 10:43 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Benin City, Edo, Nigeria

My heart ache when I see such scammers take advantage of the public's vulnerability. Oh lord of host how would u continue to look n ignore the wickedness of the wicked, the rich are there waxing richer n the little the poor earn for a meal is used to obtain data n work for these unrepentant hell spoken creatures to get richer. Oh lord it is time to end this wicked world.

• Posted: Feb 9, 2016 11:16 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Novo Hamburgo, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil

It is very strange that the program doesn't have a website a support e-mail, I should have investigated it better, they are scammers indeed.

• Posted: Feb 9, 2016 11:12 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Novo Hamburgo, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil

yes, I did promote the tasks/link for 24 hours and when I completed the USD 300.00 for withdrawal the system guided me to Brazilian phone co. and asked me to do several downloads to release the money, which was never released.

• Posted: Feb 7, 2016 7:05 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Brooklyn, New York, United States

It's a crappy site, if you click login, then click forget password and type "admin", it gives you the password to the account.

• Posted: Feb 6, 2016 12:10 PM by an anonymous user from or near: London, England, United Kingdom

I have registered many but non worked. So which ones are the real ones?

• Posted: Feb 2, 2016 2:06 PM by an anonymous user from or near: London, England, United Kingdom

I have been fooled too, I don't even know how to request payment. Time wasted. Chasing dollar and now I am opening case against them. I want that 3065$ under my name. Hahaha :v. I'm serious here.

• Posted: Feb 20, 2016 5:08 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Midrand, South Africa

Excellent decision.

• Posted: Feb 11, 2016 6:26 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Cape Town, Province of the Western Cape, South Africa

Yes, I'll stand with you, lets take them on.

• Posted: Feb 2, 2016 4:45 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Cape Town, South Africa

How do I claim my earnings cause I have 380 , but when I try to claim it redirects me to other sites that chow my data please help.am from SA

• Posted: Feb 2, 2016 5:43 AM by info

The website is a scam, so you will never get paid. So, please stop using it.

• Posted: Feb 2, 2016 4:42 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Cape Town, South Africa

Am from South Africa. How can we stop these scams that are reaping us off by taking our time and data by sending these fake links to us. I have $380 earning from dollarcell, but when am trying to claim they keep on redirecting me to other side that eats my data.

• Posted: Feb 1, 2016 5:24 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Washington D.C., District of Columbia, United States

I can't get my money also .. I've reached the minimum limit but still .. I don't know how to claim this money!

• Posted: Jan 30, 2016 8:20 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa

Dollarcell is fake and is garbage. I did everything I was suppose to do and I wasted my time. Every time I try to collect my money, it redirects me to other sites.

• Posted: Jan 29, 2016 7:54 AM by info

Received the following from an anonymous user:

"Good day dollarcell.com. I want to complain abt my acct. I have reached d minimum payout on dollarcell but I discovered I cant withdraw d money. I was sent a congratulation message. My username is yemtal. Pls help me to rectify it. Thank u"

• Posted: Jan 29, 2016 7:56 AM by info

The website is scam, so you will never receive any money from them. Just stop using the website.

• Posted: Jan 29, 2016 1:44 AM by an anonymous user from or near: San Mateo, California, United States

What we have to do now is spoil it online, and alert everyone that this site is a scammer site.

• Posted: Jan 28, 2016 10:51 AM by an anonymous user from or near: San Mateo, California, United States

Can't even understand why one can't login and make the pocket money which is there.

• Posted: Jan 28, 2016 2:42 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Reykjavik, Capital Region, Iceland

If Dollarcell is fake why not help by listing some genuine ones so we don't fall victim.

• Posted: Jan 27, 2016 11:25 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Nairobi, Nairobi Province, Kenya

Dollarcell is a fake. I have tried making money, but cant login once you reach their target.

• Posted: Jan 28, 2016 2:39 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Reykjavik, Capital Region, Iceland

Hi, do you know of any genuine site the pay after service?

• Posted: Jan 28, 2016 3:14 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Trenton, New Jersey, United States

Amazon Mechanical Turk (by Amazon.com), Fiverr, TaskRabbit, SwagBucks are all legit.

• Posted: Apr 3, 2016 9:27 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

Thanks so much, just signed up about 3 hrs ago and I have even involved my friends. I am going to promote their downfall while telling my friends to not waste their efforts.

• Posted: Jan 27, 2016 9:34 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Reykjavik, Capital Region, Iceland

The website is fake; after u send the link, u cannot log on again. It's just fake fake fake; stay away from it.

• Posted: Jan 26, 2016 3:58 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Reykjavik, Capital Region, Iceland

Can anyone help us with real online working sites that is guaranteed to pay after service? If yes, then please list some of the sites cause am eager to work because I hate unemployment.

• Posted: Jan 25, 2016 9:51 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Fulton, New York, United States

They are pushing them on facebook..this so call dollarcell.com.

• Posted: Jan 24, 2016 9:27 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Pune, Maharashtra, India

I tried Dollarcell, and found it's fake. Tried to log in several times; but it never let u log in even after that.

Sure.... it's fake.

• Posted: Jan 23, 2016 10:58 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Grand Prairie, Texas, United States

Thanks for the heads up!

• Posted: Jan 22, 2016 1:44 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Seattle, Washington, United States

I posted and made the money but never got paid.

• Posted: Jan 25, 2016 8:02 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Nairobi, Nairobi Province, Kenya

Unfortunately, many of these sites never pay!

• Posted: Jan 21, 2016 8:51 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

How can I delete the account on dollarcell.com

• Posted: Jan 21, 2016 9:12 PM by info

Unfortunately, you cannot.

• Posted: Jan 21, 2016 2:55 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa

Yes, I am still waiting for my money from pocketmoneyduty when will I receive it.

• Posted: Feb 5, 2016 2:21 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

The site Dollarcell is a scam. Best option is to post on social medias and to your friends to stop wasting their time. They are fraudsters and scammers.

• Posted: Feb 11, 2016 6:29 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Cape Town, Province of the Western Cape, South Africa

So true, they must be stopped.

• Posted: Jan 20, 2016 5:09 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Malvern, Pennsylvania, United States

Thanks this was very helpful

• Posted: Feb 13, 2016 2:38 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Durban, South Africa

Both websites are fakes!

• Posted: Feb 13, 2016 2:32 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Durban, South Africa

I also wasted my time when I tried to claim. They said I'm not registered. They must stop playing with poor people.

• Posted: Feb 15, 2016 3:26 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Newark, New Jersey, United States

This crazy, scammers also have me as a victim of their illegitimate business. My $504 will also not be paid. It's sad. I hate them so much right now. Something must be done about those fraudsters.

• Posted: Mar 27, 2016 9:48 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

Real fake; I have earned up to $2300, but cannot withdraw.

• Posted: Jun 13, 2016 1:23 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

Who knows online served site that paid Nigeria. I am interested.

• Posted: Oct 18, 2016 8:56 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Nairobi, Nairobi Province, Kenya

Something has to be done to protect others.

Show More of the 255 Comments