Warning! JavaScript is turned off or disabled! Some features on this website will not work.
Previous Next

Beware of "Get Paid to Drive Concept by Miller Lite Beer" Auto Car Wrapping Advertising Scam

2017-10-28T11:18:12 -  +

The "Get Paid to Drive Concept by Millerlite Beer" auto car wrap or autowrapping advertising below is a scam. The scam claims that vehicle owners with a driver's license can be paid $500 or more weekly via check (cheque) to have their vehicle wrapped with an advertisement. The scammers behind this fraudulent scheme or scam will send you fake checks, ask you to take your share of the money and wire the rest to a graphic designer or give it to someone else. But, the checks are fakes and will bounce. The wired money will actually go to the scammers behind this fraudulent scheme. You will then be left to pay back the bank the wired amount and other charges associated with the processing of the check. Whenever you receive offers that are too good to be true, please do your research before participating, even if the offers seem legitimate.

Advertisements

Recipients of the following "Get Paid to Drive Concept by Miller Lite Beer" email message or something similar is asked to delete it and should not follow the instructions in it.

The "Get Paid to Drive Concept by Miller Lite Beer" Auto Car Wrapping Advertising Scam

GET Paid to Drive Concept by Millerlite Beer

We are currently seeking to employ individual's worldwide. Would you like to oney by simply driving your car advertising for Millerlite® Beer?

How it works.

Here's the basic premise of the "Paid to drive" concept: Millerlifee Beer see people, regular citizens, professional drivers to go about their normal routine as they usually do, only with a small advert of Millerlite® Beer plastered on your bike/car/truck. The ads are typically vinyl decals, also 'mow auto wraps" that almost seem to be painted on the vehicle and which w r any portion of your bike/car/truck exterior surface.

What does the company get out of this type of ad strategy? Lots of exposure and awareness. The auto wraps tend to be colorful, eye-catching and attract lots of attention. Plus, it's a form of advertising with a captive audience, meaning that people who are stuck in traffic can't avoid seeing the wrapped car alongside them. Millerlite® Beer giant focuses on younger audience after research showed almost half of under-28s have not tried a Millerlite® Beer. This program will last for 3 months and the minimum you can participate is 6 weeks.

You will be compensated with $400 per week which is essentially a rental payment for letting Millerlite® use the space no fee is required from you to get started. Millerlite® Beer shall provide experts that would handle the advert placing on your bike/car/truck. You will receive an upfront payment of $400 inform of check via courier service for accepting to carry this advert on your bike/car/truck.

Best Regards,

Millerlite Beer

Get Paid to Drive Concept by Miller Lite Beer

This scam is similar to the following:

Remember to help us, help you, by donating. 🎁Click here to donate

Advertisements
Comments, Questions and Reviews

To help protect your privacy, please do not post or remove, your full name, telephone number, email address, username, password, account number, credit card information, home address or other sensitive information in or from your comments, questions, or reviews. And, when you post a comment or review, we will use your IP address to display your approximate location to other users.

• Posted: Nov 5, 2018 at 11:48 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Seattle, Washington, United States

I was emailed a few days ago about the scam to have the Miller Lite logo decal put on my vehicle actually two vehicles myself and my boyfriends and have in fact been emailing them back and forth today, she just informed me that I would be getting a check and there would be an additional amount which I pay the specialist who would come and put the decal on my vehicles.

so I'm glad I checked it out before I did anything more. I forwarded all the information to this website.

• Posted: Oct 30, 2018 at 7:04 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Hello, if I filled in the information with address,phone number and name how can I delete that?

• Posted: Oct 30, 2018 at 7:15 PM by info

Once you have sent your information scammers, there is no way of deleting it. Therefore, just be careful going forward because the scammers will contact you with the information you have sent, and attempt to scam you.

• Posted: Sep 20, 2018 at 6:28 PM by info

Received via email:

"Yes I have received the check today and called the bank they said the check is no good, it's fraud, so I have shredded the it!

----- Forwarded Message -----
    From: "abigail giles"
    Sent: Thu, Sep 20, 2018 at 6:27 PM
    Subject: Re: 2012 dodge ram truck hemi

Your Tracking Information

Status: DELIVERED
    Last Scan: Thu 20 Sep 2018 11:23 AM Delivered North Fort Myers FL US
    Delivered To: NORTH FORT MYERS, FL US
    Delivery Date: Thu 20 Sep 2018
    Signed By: Signature not required
    Carrier: FedEx Ground
    Service: FedEx Home Delivery
    FedEx Ground Tracking Number: 773227619641

Hello, the check has been delivered to your mail box, kindly take it to your bank for deposit and do email me the snapshot copy of the deposit slip when you done so i can quickly contact the graphic artist to setup Best time they can meet up with you at your residence for the placement of the decal on your Vehicle.Thanks

On Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 9:35 AM
    abigail giles wrote:

Hello,

We are glad you are willing to be a part of MILLER LITE® car advertisement and we would like to inform you that everything is in place for you to get started. Adequate arrangements have been made for your car to be wrapped.
    Here is your FeDex tracking number # 773227619641
    Check Payment Amount: $2.532.64

once receiving this Check, it should be taken to your bank for deposit or through the ATM OR THROUGH YOUR PHONE APPLICATION. Have the deposit receipt scanned and emailed once the deposit has been made. It takes a few hours for the funds to be available, and once the funds are available, you are to deduct wrapping the DeCal on your car upfront payment of $500 for the service you are rendering (wrapping your car)

The decal company has graphic artists nationwide who will come to your residence to get the installation done. A graphic artist will be assigned in your state to get the wrap done. The balance of $2,000,65 should be transferred to the decal company, so on receiving it, they will send down the wrap installer along with the wrap to get the Car wrap done..."

• Posted: Sep 18, 2018 at 6:57 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Kansas City, Missouri, United States

$1,950 cashier's check from Pawtucket Credit Union received today via usps priority mail express return address John Wagner 2315 Alsace Ave LA,CA 90016-2144 no other nfo with check.

A prior email stated that will be sent to me with instructions. Looked up Pawtucket same routing number listed is on check.

• Posted: Sep 4, 2018 at 3:20 AM by info

Here is another scam:

---------- Forwarded message ---------
    From: Chantel smith
    Date: Mon, Sep 3, 2018 at 12:10 PM
    Subject: MillerLite Beer(R)

Thanks for getting back to us.We got the information requested from you,we really appreciate your response

We are pleased to inform you that you met our laid out plans for this advertisement as your information have been received. Below are some questions you need to answer before we can proceed.

NOTE BOARDS (1/5)

1.. How long do you intend to carry the advert on your car 1 month or 3 months?
    2.. Do you use your car everyday?
    3.. Do you have bank account Yes/No? We are not asking for your account details.
    4.. Send the picture of your vehicle.
    5.. Have you crashed your car between January 2018 till date?

MillerLite Beer® will take full responsibility for placing and removal of
    decal on your car and it will not resort to any damage. Also we have OUT-SOURCED the payment of funds to you to another Agency, so please do not be alarmed by the payment not coming directly from MillerLite Beer®

.. Your up front payment would be made after you have sent a reply with answer to the questions above and a confirmation email saying we should go ahead and mail out funds and i will like you to send the pics of the vehicle.

Acknowledge receipt of this email immediately."

• Posted: Aug 13, 2018 at 3:31 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States

My husband and I received our checks today Aug 13, 2018, from Illionois Dermatology Institue, LLC. that was my first red flag, which I will be calling their office to inform them of this. I also will be taking the checks to my local police department here in Fayetteville, NC.

• Posted: Aug 12, 2018 at 4:47 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Greenwood, Indiana, United States

Yes I was also sent a text message from a girl named Michelle Cecil. I knew it was a scam so I went along with it to see how far she would go even after I asked her if it was a scam, of course she said no, she will be sending the check out tomorrow Monday August 13th 2018 and when I get the check I will be turning it over to the police department here in Indianapolis Indiana and the fraudulent emails also.

I got one from "referral cars" for a energy drink label to be put on the back of my window kind of think that that is actually a scam as well even though they sent me information that had to do with zoom advertising. Beware of Scammers!

• Posted: Aug 12, 2018 at 4:39 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Greenwood, Indiana, United States

Yup I was sent some scam letter via a text message from some girl name Michelle Cecil, about a Miller lite label being put on my car.

So I went along with it and I'm having her send me the check, when the check gets here I will be sending/giving the emails and the fradulent check over to the police department here in Indiana.

• Posted: Aug 3, 2018 at 11:13 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Aurora, Illinois, United States

I was sent the scam. by Catherine? Nasty trick!

• Posted: Jul 30, 2018 at 6:26 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Mitchell Benson catherinejne@gmail.com is the email address that I got the Miller lite message from today.

"Thanks for getting back to us and we got the information requested from
    you, thank you for your Co-operation.

We are pleased to inform you that you meet our laid out plans for this
    advertisement as your information has been received. Below are some
    questions you need to answer before we can proceed.

NOTE BOARDS (1/5)

1.. How long do you intend to carry the advert on your car 1 month or 3 months?
    2.. Do you use your car everyday?
    3.. Send the picture of your vehicle.
    4.. Have you crashed a car between January 2018 till date?

MILLER LITE® will take full responsibility for placing and remove
    sticker on your car and it will not resort to any damage. Also we have
    OUT-SOURCED the payment of funds to you to another Agency, so please
    do not be alarmed by the payment not coming directly from MILLER LITE®
    .. Your up front payment would made after you have sent a reply
    with answer to the questions above and a confirmation email saying we
    should go ahead and mail out funds and I will like you to send the
    pics of the vehicle.

Acknowledge receipt of this text immediately."

I'm thinking it's a scam cause why else would you outsource a payment??

• Posted: Aug 24, 2018 at 10:07 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Los Angeles, California, United States

Exactly what I just got! Too good to be true. The funds outsourcing was the key and thanks to this website for all the information

• Posted: Jul 30, 2018 at 7:09 PM by info

It is a scam.

• Posted: Jul 23, 2018 at 12:49 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States

Friend received this scam as a TEXT Message on her mobile phone coming from a # 707-395-7460. Bots no doubt, maybe even Russian ones, scamming $ to fund ridiculous idiot candidates to take down our country!

• Posted: Jul 13, 2018 at 2:24 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Dallas, Texas, United States

I have received a check for Miller Lite decal, but have not deposited the check and am trying to reach company regarding cancellation and have not received any response.
    Please advise on how to handle situation.

• Posted: Jul 23, 2018 at 12:47 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States

I would turn it over to the police! Maybe someone in your police department has time to track down or even do a sting operation.

• Posted: Jul 13, 2018 at 4:06 PM by info

You may destroy the check or report it to the police, but do not cash it.

• Posted: Jul 13, 2018 at 2:07 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Dallas, Texas, United States

Please advise on how to handle the situation.

Maria.

• Posted: Jul 13, 2018 at 2:22 PM by info

You can destroy the check or report it to the police.

• Posted: May 31, 2018 at 8:46 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Frisco, Texas, United States

Regarding the Miller Lite Decal email, I suspect these people got your name and mine from lists of people who have been involved in surveys for cash, games for cash, etc. online.

I was doing that for a while and suddenly my email was blown up with messages. Even though the English grammar was horrible,(HUGE red flag) I went as far as having the check sent to me so I could see what bank was issuing it and who was listed on the check.

There were many red flags: NO description of the reason for the check was printed on the receipt part, the name of the issuer was a construction company which makes no sense because Miller Lite is big enough to have its own advertising division, and the signature was a wavy line so no one could have a name to investigate.

I had been communicating with "Fenton" by email. After I received the check, I wrote "Fenton" 1 last email (No response as of today) and said I needed the full name, address, telephone of the issuer of the check and the reason why a construction company had been outsourced to issue checks on Miller Lite's behalf for advertising.

I suspect there will never be a response and upon checking with the Bank of the Cascades, there is no money in the account now, thus letting me know this was a SCAM. BEWARE!

• Posted: May 17, 2018 at 2:54 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Auburn, New York, United States

How does one go about stopping them from messaging you? I only ask because they sent a group text message to me and 19 other people and now my phone is blowing up with messages from everyone in the group.

• Posted: May 4, 2018 at 9:25 AM by an anonymous user from or near: San Jose, California, United States

Here is another scam:

"Bud Light are currently seeking to employ car owners world wide. you will need to carry this promotional advert on the exterior of your car and you will be compensated with $300 per week which is essentially a "rental" payment for letting our company use the space of your car, no application fees required from you. we would be paying you by check and would want you to get back to us with your Name: Street Address: City: Email and cell phone State: Zip code: to send you the check and also send your Age: Current Occupation: Make of car/ year:. We will contact you immediately we receive this information Note: We take full responsibility for placing and remove decal on your car and it will not resort to any damage. Thanks

When you receive the check. Kindly deposit the check at your bank. Once you have the money available. You deduct half og your first week payment which is $150 and the rest will be for the specialist that is coming to your
    location for the installation of your car. Please get back to me when you receive the check.
    Sent by donmaurer90@gmail.com (Daniel Maurer)"

• Posted: Apr 25, 2018 at 3:00 AM by info

Here is another scam:

"From: Ryan Jason
    Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2018 8:35:30 AM
    Subject: Re: Drinks Lite Miller

CONGRATULATION!!! You do qualify to carry the advert on your vehicle. Also we have OUT-SOURCED the payment of funds to you to another Agency, so please do not be alarmed by the payment not coming directly from Miller Lite®. So we are currently working with them on sending out the fund to you to get the advert placed on your vehicle, note that the Check payment will be sent to you to cover your first week salary of $400 and also the Specialist fund will be included, you will have it deposit and when the Check clears which will be in a day or two, you are to deduct your $400 and the rest will be going to the Specialist that will be responsible for the Advert placement on your vehicle, we will also send you the information to send it to and Instruction with details that will guide you on the proceeding for the decal to be placed as soon as the upfront payment has been delivered to you.

Acknowledge receipt of this email immediately..

Ryan Jason
    Miller Lite
    Hiring Manager"

• Posted: Jul 24, 2018 at 5:30 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Sullivan, Missouri, United States

These people asked for my address and a pic if my car... are they gonna steal my car?

• Posted: Apr 17, 2018 at 5:43 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

shannoh37@gmail.com is the scammers email just recieved 17 April 2018.

• Posted: May 29, 2018 at 6:59 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lyons, Georgia, United States

I just got a check in the mail from these people. I do not trust it and would like to know how we can go about stopping peoples from doing this to hard working people out here trying to make ends meet.

• Posted: Apr 4, 2018 at 2:42 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Houston, Texas, United States

Got a message for a bud light energy drink wrap? Is it a scam and how do I know if it's real?

• Posted: Apr 4, 2018 at 3:46 PM by info

Please post the message.

• Posted: Apr 1, 2018 at 12:57 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Beverly Hills, California, United States

well its EASTER SUNDAY... I got a totally random text...post SMALL bud light sticker, get $ 500 weekly... i called the phone number the text came from..919 area code...voicemail picked up....person's "recording " sounded like a CHINESE / INDIAN child...COULDNT UNDERSTAND anything! how do these people get individual numbers to call?? what a damn JOKE

• Posted: May 17, 2018 at 2:59 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Auburn, New York, United States

I just called the number that sent the miller lite thing and it went straight to a Verizon wireless answering machine. Not entirely sure what this means but obviously I wasn't able to talk to anyone considering I do not have a Verizon phone.

• Posted: Feb 21, 2018 at 10:52 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lakewood, California, United States

I just received a text from the number (505)289-2863 offering 500 weekly if I allowed Bud Light to place their decal on my car. I was instructed to email kathleenj288@gmail.com for further details if I agreed to do so. The text was full of misspelled words and broken English, not a good sign haha!! Thanks but no thanks. SCAM!

• Posted: Feb 13, 2018 at 4:13 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Long Beach, Mississippi, United States

I got his miller lite scam, jit says to reply to palmpresents@gmail.com

• Posted: Jan 12, 2018 at 12:38 PM by info

Received via email:

"I found this on Facebook on the Phoenix Jobs and Help Wanted Facebook page : Crystal Jenny Johnson is her Facebook name. She posted this:
    Care Giver/ Personal Assistant Part - Time Needed Asap. . If Interested, Kindly contact Crystalcare212@gmail.com for more info. You must have experience with taking care of elderly person and some reference required.

She also posted a Bud Light Sticker on the same Facebook page that I can't find now. I messengered her and this is her reply:
    How you doing today? I'm Crystal The Instructor manager for Bud Light, We are currently seeking to employ individual's world wide. you will need to carry this advert on the exterior of your car and you will be compensated with $500 per week which is essentially a "rental" payment for letting our company use the space, no fee is required from you."Bud Light" shall provide experts that would handle the advert placing on your car. get back to us if you are interested ?

She wanted this info from me:
    Thanks for timely response, It is simple, No application fees required, would be paying you by check and we only need the following info: (1)full mailing address (2) Full name to be on check (3) Make of car/ year (4) Your Age and Email Address and Phone Number.

I did not give it to get because it sure was a lot of info and something didn't feel right. That is why I am posting this here."

• Posted: Jul 3, 2018 at 2:33 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Louisa, Kentucky, United States

The email you mention, the crystalcare212@gmail.com just messaged me on my online store asking me to communicate through email about purchasing several of my crystals. I sort of want to email them just to mess with them.

• Posted: Dec 24, 2017 at 1:26 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Needham, Massachusetts, United States

I got texted about this - I responded and this was the follow-up:

"Get Paid To Drive Concept By Michelob ULTRA® Beer

Kindly Read & Understand The Below Content Carefully.

Michelob ULTRA® Beer. WE’RE MORE THAN JUST A BEER COMPANY.

We are a company of go-getters dedicated to making beers that we hope people love. We proudly brew more than 100 brands in the U.S., and with the help of our flagship brands, Budweiser and Bud Light, we hold a 45.8 percent share of the beer market. We put our heart and soul into making the best beers that our consumers enjoy during the most memorable moments. Quality moments shared sipping our beers, shouting cheers and raising toasts. Each is a nod to the huge team effort that goes into brewing, packaging, marketing, transporting and selling our beers and we are currently seeking to employ individual’s Nationwide, Regular citizens to go about their normal routine as they usually do, only with a small advert for Michelob ULTRA® plastered on your car. The advert are typically vinyl decals that almost seem to be painted on the vehicle.

What does the company get out of this type of ad strategy? Lots of exposure and awareness. The adverts tend to be colorful, eye-catching and attract lots of attention. Plus, it's a form of advertising with a captive audience, meaning people who are stuck in traffic can't avoid seeing the wrapped car alongside them. This program will last for 12 weeks and the minimum you can participate is 7 weeks.

Compensation:
    You will be compensated with $500 per week which is essentially a "Rental" payment for letting Michelob ULTRA® use the space and no fee is required from you. Michelob ULTRA® shall provide specialist that will handle the advert placing on your car. You will receive an up front payment inform of Cashier check via courier service for accepting to carry this advert on your car.

Here is the decal picture and size
    Picture

15 inches by 6 inches

It will place on drivers door not both sides.
    Note: The decal doesn’t damage the paint of car and will be removed by our representative once the contract expire.

It is very easy and simple and no application fees required to get started, fill the form below.

Name:
    Address:
    City:
    State / Province:
    Zip Code:
    Phone Number:
    Name/Color & Model year of your car/truck or bike:
    Age:
    Sex:

I look forward to your reply.

Irene Norman Hiring manager
    Michelob ULTRA®

E-mail: michelobultrabeer@icloud.com

☎ (620) 464-4938
    ENJOY RESPONSIBLY. 2017© Michelob ULTRA® Beer, ST. LOUIS, MO."

• Posted: Dec 22, 2017 at 5:31 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Newark, New Jersey, United States

I got scammed I didn't do it but they send me a check for $1998.87 told me to deposit it and take out my $450 and to give the rest to a guy in Texas Very fishy first he said he doesn't accept checks and want me to wire money to him from the huge check thing made sense I just google it and it came up as a scam

• Posted: Dec 20, 2017 at 2:47 PM by info

Here is another scam:

"From: miller lite
    Sent: Sunday, December 17, 2017 6:42:32 AM
    Subject: MILLER LITE ADVERT JOB INVITATION

Hello, Good Morning,

Your car is needed for Miller-Lite Beer car wrap advert for a reasonable weekly pay. Miller-Lite seeks people -- regular citizens, not professional drivers -- to go about their normal routine as they usually do only with a big advert for "Miller-Lite" plastered on your car. If interested ,reply to: millerliteconsultant44@gmail.com

Regards,
    Hiring manager(Miller-Lite brand)"

• Posted: Dec 15, 2017 at 10:21 PM by info

Here is another scam:

"From: edgarga6@gmail.com
    Sent: Friday, December 15, 2017 7:05 PM
    Subject: Miller Lite Decals

Hi,
    Could you allow Miller Lite Drink to put a small Decals on your CAR/TRUCK and get $450 weekly ?. I will reply you back with full details immediately you answer me. Thanks

Carl Anderson
    Miller Lite&
    HIRING MANAGER
    Email ... cardren111@gmail.com"

• Posted: Nov 27, 2017 at 7:34 PM by info

Here is another scam:

"From: smithveraj@gmail.com
    Sent: Saturday, November 25, 2017 2:06:51 AM
    Subject: GREAT JOB NEWS FOR YOU TODAY; DRIVE AROUND AND MAKE $500 WEEKLY

Earn $500 weekly driving your vehicle by Miller Lite Drink® Car Wrap advert program. Visit our website for more details and application http://bit.ly/2i4NT89 does not require out of pocket expenses and if the link is not working please email to logangraphicsltd@gmail.com.

Hiring Manager,
    Miller Lite Drink®
    Robert Garrison
    logangraphicsltd@gmail.com
    All rights reserved."

• Posted: Apr 9, 2018 at 4:50 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Tampa, Florida, United States

HAHA, I got a different email but with that same Name and Email!

"Dear applicant,

I'm replying your message concerning the job posted on Indeed in which you are interested in. This is for the position of a Personal Assistant/Administrative Assistant. I run an Art Gallery and tend to operate a high cost of operation and want to cut down my expenses by employing a Personal Assistant/Administrative Assistant.

I travel a lot and get my hands occupied because I work with other companies in and out of the country, so it is imperative for me to have a worthy Personal Assistant who can monitor and keep me up to date with my activities. This position is flexible and you can be in any location, working with me is basically about instructions and following them. There is also a very sensitive issue on trust and accountability which I believe will resolve itself as time goes on. My only fear is that I may need you to perform an assigned task in a timely manner sometimes, so I need someone who can be able to meet up with executing assigned tasks in a timely manner.

I need your service due to the fact that I'm constantly out of town and presently in Calgary Alberta, Canada. I will return to the States in two weeks
      so this process will be on going till then. If you don't mind, I will meet up with you when I return and then we can discus about the possibility of making this long term.

As a Personal Assistant your activities among other things will include;

Duties and Responsibilities:
      • Sort and verify bank transactions.
      • Verify keying of data and correct errors.
      • Performs other related duties as assigned.
      • Running personal errands.
      • Work independently without much supervision.

To perform this job successfully, must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.

** Weekly Pay: $600.00
      ** Hours: 10-15 Hours Weekly
      ** Days: 2-3 days Weekly

DO CONFIRM ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POSITION BY PROVIDING THE BELOW DETAILS. DECLINE THE OFFER BY NOT REPLYING, OR SAYING NO.

Full Name:
      Mailing Address:
      Apartment #:
      City, State, Zip Code:
      Cell Phone Number:
      Current Job:

I will get back to you with the task for this week/next. Understand you will also be paid as soon as you pass this first assignment, You will be paid ($600) at the end of the week.

And please NOTE, you must be above 18 years of age to be eligible for this job.

Anticipating your urgent response,

Best Regards,
      Robert Garrison
      Logan Graphics, Inc"

• Posted: Sep 8, 2018 at 8:37 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Boston, Massachusetts, United States

I got the same email a few weeks ago. First I got a text telling me to email him for more info. Today (Saturday) I got another email saying the first check is on the way and should be here tomorrow or Friday. Which obviously this was sent on the wrong day.

• Posted: Nov 23, 2017 at 1:39 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Irving, Texas, United States

I receive the invitation to work with them and I sent a fake name but use my original address and in 1 week I received a check for $1505.00. The check looks like an original but have my fake name.....of course I don't make nothing and I getting email from the sender that I need to change my check and then I have to send back $1000 to them.

• Posted: Nov 8, 2017 at 10:04 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Memphis, Tennessee, United States

I got this same scam in my email. They say Miller Lite Drink. That should have tipped me off, but I fell for it. I'll forward you the phishing email. Thanks for posting it's a scam. I pray they don't steal my identity.

Gina.

• Posted: Nov 7, 2017 at 8:46 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Miami, Florida, United States

This is so messed up. How can people do this crap.

• Posted: Nov 3, 2017 at 1:13 PM by info

Here is another scam:

"From: "Miller Lite"
    Date: Nov 2, 2017 7:56 AM
    Subject: Re: Decal my car for Miller Lite

Hello, am happy to welcome you here...Kindly read the information on the attached file and get back with the following details to process your application;

FULL NAME: