No internet connection

No Internet Connection Detected

Jurymedia is a Fraudulent Online Streaming Website

Jurymedia located at www.jurymedia.net is a fraudulent content streaming website that claims online users can stream their favorite movies and TV shows for free. JuryMedia is similar to the fraudulent websites: www.geeker.com, lilplay.com, and tzarmedia.com. Therefore, online users who have used their credit cards on the fraudulent website (JuryMedia) run the risk of their cards being fraudulently charged for undetermined amounts, even when they have canceled their subscriptions.

Jurymedia is a Fraudulent Online Streaming Website

About Jury Media

www.jurymedia.net

They (JuryMedia) claim they will not to charge your credit card but will do so anyway, even after validating your account. Also, they will periodical charge your credit card for an undetermined amount of money. And, the website doesn't have the movies or TV shows it has advertised.

Online user who have already subscribed to www.jurymedia.net, are asked not to trust them to cancel their membership or refund their money. They should instead, contact their credit card company or bank for help to prevent the fraudulent website from fraudulently charging their credit cards. Or, they should ask their banks to cancel the fraudulent transactions and refund their money if their credit cards have already been charged.

Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search Search engine.

Click here help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA).

Would you share this article with others?  +

• April 15, 2020 at 9:09 PM by an anonymous user from: Tampa, Florida, United States

How do I keep this site from taking money from my account?

• April 15, 2020 at 9:19 PM by info

Cancel the card they are charging and get a new one.

• February 28, 2020 at 1:05 PM by an anonymous user from: Bonn, North-Rhine-Westphalia, Germany

Please help, they took my money. I never had subscribed to Jury Media. What can I do to block them from my banking account

• February 28, 2020 at 1:15 PM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded. Then, cancel your card and get a new one.

• September 5, 2019 at 9:44 AM by an anonymous user from: Rockford, Illinois, United States

I was charged 34.95 twice by them, I never ever had any contact with them or their site.

My bank gave me the money back. But I wish I knew how they got my info; makes a person worried about being online. I hope they eventually get what's really coming to them, a*holes.

• October 19, 2019 at 6:39 PM by an anonymous user from: Raleigh, North Carolina, United States

I was charged 39.95 and I don't know who this company is. I want to get my money back

• December 25, 2019 at 10:37 PM by an anonymous user from: Tucker, Georgia, United States

same here and exact same amount

• October 19, 2019 at 6:55 PM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• June 20, 2019 at 1:59 PM by an anonymous user from: Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires F.D., Argentina

June 20th. Argentina-

I need help because I was offered as a cellular gift and I am paying three dollars on my credit card. I do not know what to do please help me. Thank you.

• June 20, 2019 at 2:09 PM by info

Dispute the charges with your bank to have your money refunded. Then cancel the credit card you have used on the website and get a new one to prevent further unwanted charges.

• January 19, 2019 at 9:42 PM by an anonymous user from: Salcedo, Ilocos Region, Philippines

please help because I havent use this website but my money in bank acc has been paying twice. I dont know what to do please help meee. thank you.

• January 19, 2019 at 10:35 PM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded. Then cancel your card and get a new one to prevent further unwanted charges.

• January 12, 2019 at 5:02 AM by an anonymous user from: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Many thanks.

Bank action as been taken,

bh.

• November 20, 2018 at 10:04 AM by an anonymous user from: Dublin, Leinster, Ireland

Very interesting thank you so much for sharing all.

• October 29, 2018 at 9:30 AM by an anonymous user from: Paris, Ile-de-France, France

The only aim of Jurymedia and any other similar websites is to keep your credit card complete coordinates, included the three digits cryptogram, together with your personal details (name at least) and post them for sale on the "Dark Web". That explains that further fraudulent uses of your credit card may occur anyxhere in the world and at any time. This is one of the main methods of fraud related to credit cards.

• September 30, 2018 at 7:49 PM by an anonymous user from: Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires F.D., Argentina

Please, I want to cancel this service of jurymedia.net. I do not use it in eny moment and a had payment for twice. And never i use it. Please you understand this? I don't more want this subcripcion. I want cancel!

• September 30, 2018 at 8:36 PM by info

You cannot trust them to cancel, therefore, open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

Then cancel the credit card you use on the website and get a new one.

• July 15, 2018 at 1:57 AM by an anonymous user from: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

It rang the bulls**t alarm straight away. They say membership is free and then ask for your credit card details anyway, but don't worry, your credit card won't be charged they say.

Why are they asking for it then?...

• June 6, 2018 at 11:23 AM by an anonymous user from: Elche, Valencian Community, Spain

I want to cancel this account

• January 31, 2018 at 9:30 AM by an anonymous user from: San Germán, Puerto Rico, Puerto Rico

Favor de cancelar el trail no quiero tener cuenta gracis

Please cancel the trail I do not want to have a free account

• January 31, 2018 at 10:05 AM by info

They won't cancel, so contact your bank for help.

• January 23, 2018 at 2:24 AM by an anonymous user from: Kolkata, West Bengal, India

Hello, I just came to know that this website jurymedia.net is a fraudulent website after sharing my credit card details and as mentioned they have charged me Rs. 64/- for regular membership despite telling that they will not charge. I have received a phone message from them about this. Don't know how they have come to know about my phone number. Can you cancel my membership in this fraudulent website as I don't know how to cancel my membership here.

• January 23, 2018 at 5:04 AM by info

The company is fraudulent and will not cancel your membership, therefore, contact your bank for help.

• January 14, 2018 at 8:16 PM by an anonymous user from: Auckland, New Zealand

Can u cancel my subscription. I dont even know how it got on my phone; do it now, taking money. I don't even know what this website is, stop it now

• December 29, 2019 at 11:26 PM by an anonymous user from: Lagos, Nigeria

The same thing as me bro

• January 8, 2018 at 7:50 AM by an anonymous user from: Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires F.D., Argentina

Jurimedia.Net. I use my account data in teklecentro and opened an account on jurymedia which charges 10 dollars per month. I want to close that account, I'm not interested.

• January 8, 2018 at 8:06 AM by info

You cannot trust the fraudulent website to close your account, therefore, contact your and ask them to stop the transactions from the fraudulent website. Or, cancel your credit card and get a new one.

• January 2, 2018 at 10:11 AM by an anonymous user from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

I can’t get into site to close my account with jurymedia.

• December 7, 2017 at 10:06 PM by an anonymous user from: Irvine, California, United States

I am glad I found out before the idiots could get any money from my account. I had my debit card blocked. I was trying to get an eBook and I could not even get what I wanted. P****s me off when a-holes do c**p like this.

• December 27, 2017 at 3:00 PM by an anonymous user from: Tampa, Florida, United States

exact same thing happen to me - went after ebook and got scammed by these scumbags. Cancelled my card immediately but a real pain in the butt.

• December 5, 2017 at 1:27 PM by an anonymous user from: Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States

ughhhh, I hate them.

• September 27, 2017 at 12:12 AM by an anonymous user from: Dallas, Texas, United States

I wish I would have known this before I gave my number! I am beginning to hate the internet and everything about it!

• October 5, 2017 at 5:36 PM by an anonymous user from: Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada

I did the same. D**n internet.

Recommendations / Ads