Warning! JavaScript is turned off or disabled! Some features on this website will not work.
Previous Next

Beware of Patio Play Set at patioplayset.com - it is a Fraudulent Website

2018-01-18T21:58:08 -  +
Beware of Patio Play Set at patioplayset.com - it is a Fraudulent Website

The PatioPlaySet or Patio Play Set website or online store at patioplayset.com is fraudulent. Online users are advised to stay away from the fraudulent website because those who have shopped from it, run the risk of their personal, credit card and other payment processing information getting stolen by cyber-criminals and used fraudulently. They also run the risk of receiving counterfeit goods, or poor quality goods that look nothing like what was advertised. Therefore, we do not recommend purchasing or visiting patioplayset.com.

Advertisements

The Fraudulent Online Store - www.patioplayset.com

PatioPlaySet or Patio Play Set website or online store at patioplayset.com

The cybercriminals behind the fake website will use another website and change the name once the current website has been taken down. Therefore, only shop on popular and reputable websites. And, for online users who have already used their credit cards on the website, are asked to contact their banks for help. They should let their banks know that they have unknowingly used their credit cards on an untrustworthy website.

Remember to help us, help you, by donating. 🎁Click here to donate

Advertisements
Comments, Questions and Reviews

To help protect your privacy, please do not post or remove, your full name, telephone number, email address, username, password, account number, credit card information, home address or other sensitive information in or from your comments, questions, or reviews. And, when you post a comment or review, we will use your IP address to display your approximate location to other users.

• Posted: Jul 20, 2018 at 3:22 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid, Spain

I asked for a park for the children and I was waiting 45 days and nothing came. Is a gotcha. Do not buy

• Posted: Jul 3, 2018 at 1:46 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Arslev, South Denmark, Denmark

Yep - for the sake of God stay away......big time!
    May 2018 - 190 dollars went up in smoke.
    Course of action - the same as everyone else writes

• Posted: Jun 19, 2018 at 12:40 PM by info

Received via email:

"I got stitched 220 dollars by that Patioplaysets place who do I report it to"

• Posted: Jun 11, 2018 at 6:42 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Maia, Porto, Portugal

I also bought it on May 16 and paid the surplus to arrive in less time ..... I ended up without the money and without the article! How do I get my money back? Can anyone help me?

• Posted: Jun 11, 2018 at 7:39 AM by info

Dispute the charges with your bank and have them cancel the transaction and refund your money.

• Posted: Jun 7, 2018 at 4:58 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

HI I ordered a playset 1 may 2018 . Supposed to be delivered in 10 days
    But according to tracking no its been delivered to my dront door. I have not got anything. They took $265 from my credit card.
    Dont know what to do?
    Thanx

• Posted: Jun 7, 2018 at 7:40 AM by info

Contact your bank and dispute the charge so you can be refunded.

• Posted: Jun 7, 2018 at 4:48 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

HI I ordered playset 1 may 2018. haven't gotten yet.

And according to patioplay set I was tracking every day but it was fake.

I tried to contact with them through email but nothing, they bounce back.

According to tracking no play set got delivered at my front door 4 th June but nothing. They just took my money.
    Don't know what to do?
    Thanx

• Posted: May 29, 2018 at 10:20 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Elk, Warmia-Masuria, Poland

Website taken money from your credit card and I never received the goods.

• Posted: May 29, 2018 at 10:18 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Elk, Warmia-Masuria, Poland

Bvldu.com cheat page. Collect money but the product is missing. FRAUD!

• Posted: May 15, 2018 at 6:42 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Ceské Budejovice, Jihocesky kraj, Czechia

Hello, we paid for the goods in April and have never recieved it. It was ordered from the web site patioplayset.com I am going to contact my bank.

• Posted: May 9, 2018 at 1:01 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Dunabogdany, Pest megye, Hungary

Here is another scam website: patioplaysetoutlet.com

• Posted: May 9, 2018 at 4:03 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Oliveira de Azeméis, Aveiro, Portugal

Thankfully there are these warnings. I've been tempted to buy something on this site. However, I was finding it strange that every time I searched Google for a playground, the address always seemed different ... You have to be aware of these details, and do not fall on the first one too good to be true! Thank you for the warning...

• Posted: May 3, 2018 at 9:14 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Antofagasta, Chile

Buy the product now i realize it is a scam, i'm sure i can use it in this case since i am the one who tried on this fraudalent site

• Posted: May 6, 2018 at 7:41 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Narre Warren, Victoria, Australia

I brought one before easter and now I have just found out it’s fraudulent. I’m about to ring the bank and police

• Posted: May 3, 2018 at 9:06 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Antofagasta, Chile

Hello

I made a purchase on March 26 long was the follow-up list until now on April 29 says textual: "delivered to the front door" and I do not know the tracking number the means of transport for which it was sent, no My money hurts a lot, I do not know how to tell my granddaughter that her birthday gift will not come if it gives me pain.

• Posted: Apr 30, 2018 at 2:34 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Wlodawa, Lublin, Poland

HI, I have just lost £280. Any advice what shall I do now? any help?

• Posted: Apr 30, 2018 at 3:29 PM by info

Contact your bank and dispute the charges.

• Posted: Apr 24, 2018 at 11:56 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Morelia, Michoacán, Mexico

Hello good morning, unfortunately I just realized and last February 17 I made a purchase with my debit card, which I do in those cases ...? Can someone guide me? I would appreciate it?

• Posted: Apr 24, 2018 at 4:17 PM by info

Contact your bank for help.

• Posted: Apr 23, 2018 at 10:47 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Mexico City, Mexico

Good morning,

I am in Mexico. If I buy a game in your track your order section as it appears to you where is your order and says that it was delivered to me when I have never been given, what I can do; You can request the cancellation to get my money back.

• Posted: Apr 23, 2018 at 11:38 AM by info

Contact your bank and dispute the charge so you can can get back your money.

• Posted: Apr 20, 2018 at 4:23 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Altamonte Springs, Florida, United States

Thank you so much for your information. I was wondering why a playset which is for 2000 on other sites is only 200 on this site. I am glad I googled them.
    Thank you again.
    -A. Muhammad

• Posted: Apr 20, 2018 at 3:16 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Eschborn, Hesse, Germany

hxxp://playsetoutlet.com/

Are these the cheaters? We have ordered and paid for goods.
    Will we never get it?
    Thanks for feedback

• Posted: Apr 20, 2018 at 7:18 PM by info

Yes, they are scammers or thieves also. Contact your bank and have the transaction cancel and your money refunded.

• Posted: Apr 17, 2018 at 11:06 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Mexico City, Mexico

Thanks for yours comments, I really aprecciated , I was about to buy

• Posted: Apr 17, 2018 at 7:12 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

I realized I have been duped when the actual charge is GBP134 but they charged my credit card double the amount!

• Posted: Apr 17, 2018 at 7:06 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

They have changed to patioplaysetonline.com and using facebook advert to scam.

• Posted: Jun 7, 2018 at 8:32 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Riverwood, New South Wales, Australia

I was just about to purchase a set after I saw the ad on Facebook, luckily I thought it seems too good to be true; the prices are ridiculously cheap! And yep searched online and found this page, thank goodness!

• Posted: Apr 16, 2018 at 10:29 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Rho, Lombardy, Italy

Hello from the chronology, I told my that the package can not be delivered because it is not enabled. I'm getting mad. Did they steal my money? I really do not get anything?

• Posted: Apr 15, 2018 at 12:11 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Latest website patioplaysetonlione.com claims to have a wearhouse in Australia glad I searched for reviews first

• Posted: Apr 14, 2018 at 3:54 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Oslo, Norway

fake shopping website - purchased item, account debited, items never arrived.

Further online investigation reveals same format on numerous other sites patioplaysets.com, jxclubs.com euscooters.com, the list goes on

Site registered to xinqian Rhys - seems this fraudster linked to over 30,000 other domains so why cant anyone track him down???

Seems this address used on many websites - 167 Roweland Dr, New york , NY 11434, USA but also links to China.

Stealing money from a new parent purchasing items for his kid is not on

• Posted: Apr 13, 2018 at 10:58 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Los Mochis, Sinaloa, Mexico

IF I already requested a game on this page what can I do, it was on the site patioplayset

• Posted: Apr 14, 2018 at 5:50 AM by info

Contact your bank for help.

• Posted: Apr 12, 2018 at 11:59 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Poznan, Greater Poland, Poland

Uwaga - oszustwo!

• Posted: Apr 10, 2018 at 3:17 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Vilnius, Lithuania

A fan page, with no goods at all and no address at all.

• Posted: Mar 20, 2018 at 1:38 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Mexico City, Mexico

Ordene hace nos días , entonces es fraude y tengo q ir al banco ?

-->

Order a few days ago, then found out it is fraud, do I have to go to the bank?

• Posted: Mar 20, 2018 at 2:13 PM by info

Yes, go to the bank and have them cancel the fraudulent charge and refund your money.

• Posted: Mar 10, 2018 at 11:48 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Sarid, Northern District, Israel

I ordered yesterday from the site. Do I have to go to the bank and announce that they will guarantee withdrawal from the card? What should I do?

• Posted: Mar 19, 2018 at 5:26 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Budapest, Hungary

Nothing, go to the police :(

• Posted: Feb 27, 2018 at 4:23 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan, Chile

Yo tambien compre un juego para mis hijos el 18 de enero y nunca llegó! Me cobraron más de lo que decían y cuando me metía a la página a ver el status de mI pedido siempre habían novedades, hasta que había salido del centro de despachos (hacia mI casa), fue la última vez que pude entrar a la página porque ya no existe!! Yo compre en la misma página pero que se llamaba patioplaygrounds y como botaron esa página ahora se llama patioplayset. Alguien sabe sI puedo hacer algo? Podré tener mI plata devuelta?

-->

I also bought a game for my children on January 18 and it never arrived! They charged me more than they said and when I went to the page to see the status of my order there was always news, until I had left the dispatch center (towards my house), it was the last time I could enter the page because no longer exists!! I bought on the same page but it was called patioplaygrounds and as they launched that page it is now called patioplayset. Does anyone know if I can do something? Can I have my silver back?

• Posted: Mar 10, 2018 at 2:02 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Alcsutdoboz, Fejér, Hungary

go to your bank and raise a dispute...

• Posted: Mar 2, 2018 at 3:39 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Cordova, Andalusia, Spain

Like me, I placed an order on January 20, and I have been following the order until they say that it reached my door.
      and I have not received anything
      there is no way to contact them.

• Posted: Mar 5, 2018 at 2:35 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Ozzano Monferrato, Piedmont, Italy

And it happened to me too and from the "track your order" page, it says it is at the door, but the goods have not arrived. And, I have already shed 90 euro and there is no way to contact him. What can we do?

• Posted: Mar 5, 2018 at 2:51 PM by info

The report the fraudulent transaction to your bank to have them cancel it and refund your money.

• Posted: Feb 27, 2018 at 12:44 PM by an anonymous user from or near: San Juan, Puerto Rico

On February 8, I bought a platio game for my granddaughter and I have not received it yet. When I enter The Patio Play page they update the information daily as they are already in PR. I have written to them and I do not receive an answer.

• Posted: Feb 27, 2018 at 6:07 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Blanchardstown, Leinster, Ireland

I ordered they took the money but news from them no email or anyway to get in touch with them. Anyone can help me?

• Posted: Feb 23, 2018 at 3:56 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Cordova, Andalusia, Spain

hice un pedido y no me llega nI me puedo poner en contacto con ellos, que puedo hacer?

-->

I placed an order and it does not come to me, I can not get in touch with them, what can I do?

• Posted: Feb 24, 2018 at 5:17 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Katowice, Silesian Voivodeship, Poland

I have the same situation.they dont answer and I cant even log on my account.

• Posted: Feb 22, 2018 at 3:28 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Madrid, Spain

Es una estafa no hay dinero nI producto por parte de patioplayset y facebook lo consiente manteniendo sus anuncios con tal de ganar unas pocas monedas.
    He sido estafado que puedo hacer.

-->

It is a scam. there is no product by patioplayset, and facebook consents to keep your ads to win a few coins. I've been scammed that I know.

• Posted: Feb 17, 2018 at 10:41 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India

I have been cheated by them badly. I have lost INR 13,700.

I was asked to pay in US dollar but when I paid my statement bank one came in China currency. If anyone can help please do . I have been cheated.

• Posted: Feb 6, 2018 at 4:45 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Got scammed for 455AU dollars last Monday. Bank can't help even thou money is still pending for payment to the bogus company. Have to wait until funds claimed even Thou the bank knows it is a fraudulent transaction and a scam, then they may do an investigation to try to reclaim the money. Strange system.

• Posted: Feb 1, 2018 at 5:20 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Auckland, New Zealand

I've just been scammed by them yesterday :'(

• Posted: Jan 25, 2018 at 10:17 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Hyderabad, Telangana, India

U also got cheated; how to retrieve money

• Posted: Jan 24, 2018 at 3:49 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Madrid, Spain

Hola...yo también he comprado.... E intento ver mI pedido y no me deja acceder con mI correo..me ha olido mal y he empezado a buscar....tarde por lo que veo...sI solo han pasado 2 días ...no se puede hacer nada?

-->

Hello ... I have also bought ... And I try to see my order and it does not let me access with my mail .. I have smelled bad and I have started looking ... late for what I see ... just 2 days have passed ... can not do anything ?

• Posted: Jan 23, 2018 at 6:06 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Whitestone, England, United Kingdom

They are advertising on Facebook

• Posted: Jan 22, 2018 at 2:18 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Robina, Queensland, Australia

Surely someone has the authority to get this website shut down and get it off Facebook

• Posted: Jan 19, 2018 at 4:17 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Woolloongabba, Queensland, Australia

How can we stop them posting all over facebook? They are scamming thousands of People

• Posted: Jan 19, 2018 at 8:53 AM by info

It is hard to stop them, but you can share this article to help alert others.

• Posted: Jan 18, 2018 at 10:58 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Perth, Western Australia, Australia

I have just bought from the website. Didn't realize it was a fake one. The payment has come out already and the bank says to leave it the 20 days that they have said it will take to arrive. What do I do now?

• Posted: Jan 19, 2018 at 8:48 AM by info

I guess after 20 days your bank will refund you; if this is the case, follow the instructions of your bank.

• Posted: Feb 21, 2018 at 2:29 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Hajos, Bács-Kiskun, Hungary

Have not received anything? It was ordered and paid on 22nd of January and the promised 10-20 business days for the shipment expired already. I didnt receive nothing and they dont answered my letter! What can I do? Thanks.

• Posted: Feb 21, 2018 at 4:43 AM by info

Contact your bank and have them cancel the transaction and refund your money.

Write Your Comment, Question or Review