Is llbeay.com is an Untrustworthy Online Store?

Is llbeay.com is an Untrustworthy Online Store?

Would you share this Article with others?

The website, llbeay.com, is an untrustworthy online store. Online users are advised to stay away from the untrustworthy website because those who shop from it run the risk of receiving counterfeit goods or nothing at all. Unsatisfied online users who have shopped on the untrustworthy website are asked to contact their bank or financial institution to have their transactions canceled and money refunded. They should also have their banks help them prevent the cybercriminals who are operating the website from continuously charging their credit cards.

The Online Store - www.llbeay.com

www.llbeay.com

email: llbeay@outlook.com

Address: East 6th Floor, Building 2, Yi'an Garden, 9 Chenxu Road, Jinshui District, Zhengzhou City

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA) by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

• June 29, 2019 at 9:12 AM by an anonymous user from Rosemount, Minnesota, United States

LLBEAY shipped wrong item. Requested refund, but promised correct item. Received tracking 30 days ago but not delivered. No reply to recent emails. Attempting refund from credit card. Stay away!!

• July 12, 2019 at 4:38 AM by an anonymous user from Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India

same happened, sent wrong item and they promised to send correct item, but after 30 days, tracking not showing. Try to reach them in mail but there is no response.

• June 26, 2019 at 10:29 AM by an anonymous user from Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

They are now trading as FILAWA so same people same address, different name now

• June 24, 2019 at 1:17 PM by an anonymous user from Delhi, India

got cheated by llbeay as well. I had ordered a small laptop with them and instead they sent me a small ladies purse. And, on complain they sent a regret mail and have said they shall send the right product and when they sent tracking information the product was shipped from China.

Finally, the last messages says your product have been missed while transportation contact the sender after that no response.

Is there a way to get money back?

• July 14, 2019 at 9:57 PM by an anonymous user from Badung, Bali, Indonesia

exactly the same case and history... Just realized that this site is a scam website...

• June 24, 2019 at 1:54 PM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• May 29, 2019 at 3:42 AM by an anonymous user from Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

I got cheated by llbeay as well. I had ordered a small laptop with them and instead they sent me a small ladies purse and on complain they sent a regret mail and have said the shall send the right product but I have doubts on it .. how can I get the money back fro them?

• June 6, 2019 at 3:22 PM by an anonymous user from San Jose, Costa Rica

I disputed the charge with my bank, they credited me the $49.

• May 29, 2019 at 7:10 AM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• May 21, 2019 at 7:48 AM by an anonymous user from Casablanca, Casablanca - Settat, Morocco

nasty nasty guys, from China effectively...

• May 21, 2019 at 12:55 AM by an anonymous user from Seoul, South Korea

I also ordered a minI laptop but got a cheap wallet..

This is an address of the liars.

From: NING HAI BO

NHB COMA

NO.410-18 ShiYuan Road HaiShu

NINGBO ZHEJIANG 315000

CHINA

PHONE: 13370203218

• May 19, 2019 at 4:06 AM by an anonymous user from Bangkok, Thailand

Hmmm, it's absolutely same story - I've same buy and same receive.

• May 18, 2019 at 4:56 PM by an anonymous user from Maria Enzersdorf, Lower Austria, Austria

Received a wallet (fake Louis Vuitton) instead of mini-laptop.

I am afraid that receiving the cash back from a chinese online-shop might be a fight one can hardly win ...

• May 18, 2019 at 2:19 PM by an anonymous user from Kolkata, West Bengal, India

llbeay@outlook.com

LLB1989 , tracking NO. is RF715082518SG.

Received the package today, but in stead of MinI Laptop I found a ladies purse inside. Appears a complete fraud because from outside it appeared like 7 inches laptop, it's weight also appeared like an electronic gadget.

Sending you the picture of the product I received. Please replace it immediately before I start legal proceedings against the firm.

• May 18, 2019 at 4:53 PM by an anonymous user from Maria Enzersdorf, Lower Austria, Austria

I have to report exactly the same experience - complete fraud!

• May 16, 2019 at 2:31 PM by an anonymous user from Grand Forks, North Dakota, United States

I would like my money refunded to my bank account because I know that you are not trustworthy. I ordered 2 minI laptops. My name is Teresa P. Please email me back with a response

• May 18, 2019 at 2:25 PM by an anonymous user from Kolkata, West Bengal, India

I also ordered one minI laptop worth 49.99 Dollars but they sent me one ladies wallet. Interestingly when I minutely observed the packaging,in its custom declaration slip they have mentioned Wallet worth 18 Dollars

• May 16, 2019 at 6:52 AM by an anonymous user from Arad, Romania

I bough this product:

minI laptop... and I received a wall:))

Please do not buy anything from this site: llbeay.com

• May 14, 2019 at 4:11 PM by an anonymous user from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

Definately a scam site.

• May 14, 2019 at 6:47 AM by an anonymous user from Wurmlingen, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany

This site belongs to criminals. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING from there. I ordered a minI laptop and got laptop cover. No way to contact, no way to complain.

Just post on as many sites as possible that they are SCAMMERS.

Sad thing is that after few weeks they will change the web layout, change the address, name and will continue to search for a victims.

• May 13, 2019 at 7:02 PM by an anonymous user from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I purchased 2 folding phones and when I received them they were fridge magnets! Mo contact information emailed them no response 12 days later SCAM AND FRAUDSTERS when I contacted authority's I was told that since I received a item its not like they just took my money and sent me nothing!

So now I'm told its a civil matter and I have to sue them how can I sue if I have no contact information!

DON`T BUY FROM THESE SCAMMERS AND FRAUDSTERS! AND THEY ARE STILL TRYING TO TAKE MONEY FROM MY CREDIT CARD I HAD TO CANCEL MY CREDIT CARD AND GET A NEW ONE! THEY HAVE TAKEN $395 DOLLARS SO FAR FROM THE OLD CREDIT CARD AND PLUS THE 100 BUCKS I PAID FOR THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE!

STAY AWAY!

• May 13, 2019 at 3:49 PM by an anonymous user from Newark, New Jersey, United States

A shipment from order LLB2302 is on the way (LT622569651CN) said their carrier.

Instead of the minI pocket laptop I bought from you, I got a cheap purse.

What's the problem?

Ruben B.

Of course I didn't get a response. And nowhere in the Facebook ad was there any mention that these thieves are located in China!

• May 12, 2019 at 9:13 AM by an anonymous user from Dallas, Texas, United States

Where is the minI laptop that I ordered? You sent a "GUCCI" wallet instead of the "MinI Laptop" that I ordered! I want a refund or the item that I ordered! Stay Away from this company! FRAUD!

• May 11, 2019 at 11:06 AM by an anonymous user from Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina, United States

Ordered a minI laptop, got a fake GuccI handbag (clutch). STAY AWAY!

• May 12, 2019 at 11:18 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

Exactly the same here. Ordered a minI computer, received counterfeit clutch bag!

• May 10, 2019 at 5:04 PM by an anonymous user from Singapore, South East, Singapore

I also order a minI laptop and get a ladies bag. Stay away from it.

• May 9, 2019 at 11:02 PM by an anonymous user from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Same as other posters - ordered a minI PC, received a cheap ladies purse. Stay away from this crowd!

• May 6, 2019 at 10:41 PM by an anonymous user from Vadakara, Kerala, India

It's untrustworthy and cheating store, I ordered for minI laptop, I received a filty wallet resembling the size of the laptop. Please don't order. You are going to lose your money

Ajaikumar

• May 9, 2019 at 5:54 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

Same here, I recived a knock off guccI wallet, complete fraud

• May 6, 2019 at 12:05 AM by an anonymous user from Washington, District of Columbia, United States

I'm beginning to doubt Llbeay. When I tried to order the minI laptop, I keep getting all error just after I put my personal information.

Can somebody please explain this?

• May 5, 2019 at 3:37 PM by an anonymous user from Richardson, Texas, United States

Facebook has a sponsored ad for this store

• May 4, 2019 at 8:40 AM by an anonymous user from Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

The site advertises on android games like happy color and candy crush. If it's a scam how come these game producers or Google play allow it? I was tempted to buy a minI laptop but thought I'd check them out first

• May 4, 2019 at 12:06 PM by info

If advertising company doesn't it is a scam until someone complains.

• May 3, 2019 at 11:22 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

These people on this site are Criminals I paid for a set of 3 suitcases and they sent me a Fake ladies purse. I been trying to contact them they don't reply to any of my messages

• May 9, 2019 at 5:56 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

you wont get anything, I received a fake guccI purse, report them to action fraud, I did

• May 16, 2019 at 2:34 PM by an anonymous user from Grand Forks, North Dakota, United States

What did action fraud do when you reported them?

More on Online Threat Alerts (OTA):
Is llbeay.com is an Untrustworthy Online Store?