No internet connection

No Internet Connection Detected

"Dubai Duty Free" Lottery Scams Being Sent by Scammers

There are a number of fake emails and telephone calls that claim to be from Dubai Duty Free advising individuals that they have won one of the Dubai Duty Free promotions to win a luxury car or to win a million dollars. These fake emails use addresses such as Yahoo, AOL, Gmail etc and are being sent by lottery scammers, not by Dubai Duty Free. If you receive such emails or telephone calls, please refrain from sending any personal details, money or respond in any way. Dubai Duty Free encourages all individuals to be aware of potentially fraudulent behaviour by malicious parties.

Dubai Duty Free Lottery Scams Being Sent by Scammers

If you seek to clarify anything or check the actual winners of the Dubai Duty Free Millennium Millionaire and Finest Surprise Promotions please visit their website at www.dubaidutyfree.com or on their social media page on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter @DubaiDutyFree:

You can also make any enquiry in relation to their promotions with the Dubai Duty Free Customer Service desk by email at customer.service@ddf.ae or call +9714 2162453.

Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search Search engine.

Click here help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA).

Would you share this article with others?  +

• June 21, 2018 at 6:25 AM by info

Received via email:

"Please see the screenshot of a number that contacted my wife to scam her.

971 54 537 1013"

• June 11, 2018 at 7:34 AM by an anonymous user from: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

0567480451, same deal... you have won 500'000 Dirhams and an iPhone X.

• June 3, 2018 at 5:35 AM by an anonymous user from: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Please find below the message in Whatsapp for your action... this is coming from Mobile No. 055 329 1479

"Dear Customer, congratulations. You are selected for a reward from DU, ETISALAT, EXPO 2020 and DubaI Duty Free . You won 200,000 AED in happiness of ramadan Al-kareem. For further details contact us on this number. 0554662394..

Or visit our website. https://online.dubaidutyfree.com

Thank you for your action."

• May 31, 2018 at 6:06 AM by info

Received via email:

"Someone sent a message to. Me through what sip that I won some price from Dubai duty-free which I felt is scam the said I won 200000aed the contact number is 0554662394. other number is 0552270774, as well as the raffle code, is 5438."

• May 30, 2018 at 2:09 PM by info

Received via email:

"Hi, I received this message thru WhatsApp:

Dear Customer, congratulations. You are selected for a reward from DU, ETISALAT, EXPO 2020 and Dubai Duty Free . You won 200,000 AED in happiness of new year in 2018 your raffle code is 5438 For further details contact us on this number.0554662394..

Or visit our website.

The message was sent by mobile no. 971 55 227 0774

I checked this on dubai duty free website instead of responding in any way and saw the news on a lot of scammers doing this. Please warn others that they are not only scamming thru email or thru phone calls but also thru other social media apps.

Thanks and regards,

Anna"

• April 29, 2018 at 3:36 AM by an anonymous user from: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

"DubaI Duty Free Scam Call"

Dear Concerned,

I received a call while ago and the person who called me said that I won a 500K as a prize from dubaI duty free and asked me to remove sim bla bla . Since I am aware of this scam I warned him and he suddenly dropped the phone . The number which I received is 056-9115981.

Thanks

• April 26, 2018 at 6:08 AM by info

Received via email:

"Dubai Duty Free Scam Call

Dear Concerned,

I received a call while ago and the person who called me said that I won a 500K as a prize from dubai duty free and asked me to remove sim bla bla . Since I am aware of this scam I warned him and he suddenly dropped the phone . The number which I received is 054-5120401. Thanks"

• April 25, 2018 at 1:08 AM by an anonymous user from: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

Here is another scam:

"Dear Customer, congratulations. You are selected for a reward from DU, ETISALAT, EXPO 2020 and DubaI Duty Free . You won 200,000 AED in happiness of new year in 2018 your raffle code is 6549 For further details contact us on this number.0569150842...0569636870

Or visit our website. https://online.dubaidutyfree.com/'

• April 18, 2018 at 10:34 AM by info

Here is another scam:

"Dear Coustomer,

congratulations. You are se-lected for a reward from DU, ETISALAT, EXPO 2020 and Dubai Duty Free . You won 200,000 AED in happiness of new year in 2018 your raffle code is 5438 For further details contact us on this number.0527722346 .. Or visit our website. https://online .dubaidutyfree.com/"

• March 27, 2018 at 1:32 PM by info

Here is another scam:

"Dear Customer congratulations. Your number is randomly qualified in a promotion in happiness of 2018 from etisalat telecommunications Alansari Exchange, Expo 2020 and Dubai duty free. You are selected for 500,000 AED and iPhoneX. For further details contact us on this number.0545290187

0545630595"

• March 24, 2018 at 4:35 AM by an anonymous user from: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Received whatsapp saying I won 200,000 AED from DDF, just have to call 971 52 681 3880 to claim it.

Did not call.

• March 22, 2018 at 9:23 AM by info

Received WhatsApp message requesting to call 058-186-1328.

• March 19, 2018 at 7:30 AM by an anonymous user from: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

I received a WhatsApp message claiming I won 2lakh AED from DDF and instructed to call following number:

0544723528

0543601260

or visit our website:

hxxps://online.dubaidutyfree.com/ddf

I didn't call or message.

• January 24, 2018 at 8:03 AM by an anonymous user from: Patan, Central Region, Nepal

Received call in Hindi saying I won Dubai Duty-Free lottery worth Rupee 25 lacs.

Asked me to confirm 5 digits of my SIM card. When I told I will need an hour to get back, he said why so long and will call back in 10/20 mins.

Must be trying to access my SIM details.

"Dubai Duty Free" Lottery Scams Being Sent by Scammers