Beware of Canton Fair in China Fraudulent Emails
March 7, 2017
Online users who have received unsolicited email messages regarding the Canton Fair in China, like the one below, are asked not to respond to them. This is because the email messages are scam, being sent by scammers to trick potential victims into sending them money and personal information.
Please continue reading below.
The Fraudulent Canton Fair in China Email Message
Your visit to the 121st Canton Fair in China (40)
Wed 08/03/2017 05:20
From: "Coco Chen"
I am pleased to announce that the 121st Canton Fair is coming. The Canton Fair is co-hosted biannually by the Ministry of Commerce of People Republic of China and the Guangdong Government, every spring and autumn. In the Autumn of 2016, the past120th Canton Fair attracted over 25,000 suppliers to exhibit over 150,000 kinds of quality products with distinctive features, and the annual turnover reached over USD 29 billion.We invite you to join the 121st Canton fair. The first 500 customers signing up for attendance may enjoy the following offers:
1) Directory of superior suppliers of and a latest report for all industries.
2) VIP permit will be granted
3) Assistance on China Visa application
4) Free one-way airport transfer and special price for hotel accommodation
5) Free local mobile sim-card
6) 2 free SPA couponsWe sincerely believe that you and your company will fruitfully benefit from it. Please find the contact person details as follows:
Contact Person : Ms. Coco Chen
We look forward to your favorable reply.
- The China Import and Export Fair
- Guangdong Emirates Business Union In U.A.E.We hosted Promotion Conferences of Canton Fair in:
1.) Sept. 2014, Carlton Hotel, Dubai, U.A.E.
2.) April 2015, Radisson Hotel, Dubai, U.A.E.
3.) Aug. 2015, Holiday Inn, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
Online users who want information about the Canton Fair in China are asked to visit their website at: http://www.cantonfair.org.cn/.
Please share with us what you know or ask a question about this article, by leaving a comment below. And, forward malicious email messages to us using the following email address: email@example.com .
Alert and help your family and friends by sharing this article with them: