Beware of "dollarplane.com" - it is a Fake Work-From-Home Website

Beware of "dollarplane.com" - it is a Fake Work-From-Home Website

Would you share this article with others?

The website "www.dollarplane.com," which claims members can start their online job career today, is another fake work-from-home website. The fake website is similar to "dutyset.com", "buckstip.com", and other fake work-from-home websites created by cybercriminals. So, do not register with websites like "www.dollarplane.com," because you will only help make the scammers behind the websites rich. And, it doesn't matter how much work you do on the website and how many surveys you complete, you will never get paid. The scammers on the other hand, will take all the money earned by their victims who have done all the work.

www.dollarplane.com - the Fake Work-From-Home Website

dollarplane.com

Start Earning from Home today!Register Login Start your online Job career today! Register

Hundreds of users of these websites have complained that they are unable to cash out even though they have reached minimum payout threshold. They claimed that they are continuously asked to complete more surveys, which is a trick used by the scammers who own the website, to continue to have their victims generate revenue for them. Remember, the scammers are paid for every survey completed by their victims, but they will never share the money they have earned. These scammers will continue to use the same website under different website names. So, if you stumble upon a website looking like the one above, please do not register or take part in any activity on it.

Note: Some of the names, addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers in email samples on this website may have been impersonated.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

• January 31, 2018 at 11:09 AM by an anonymous user from Accra, Greater Accra, Ghana

This site is really fake.

• April 3, 2018 at 11:37 PM by an anonymous user from Accra, Greater Accra, Ghana

What about AZmoney.BID and elmoney.site?

• April 4, 2018 at 5:12 AM by info

They are fraudulent websites.

• November 24, 2017 at 1:48 PM by an anonymous user from Inyonga, Katavi, Tanzania

Dollarplane is fake because when u reach the required amount to withdraw they direct u to download their stupid Apps.

• January 8, 2018 at 3:04 PM by an anonymous user from Accra, Greater Accra, Ghana

How do I unregistered from that website

• January 8, 2018 at 3:40 PM by info

You cannot, just stop using it.

• November 2, 2017 at 2:31 AM by an anonymous user from Dar es Salaam, Dar es Salaam Region, Tanzania

6655$, thanks for the info anyway.

• October 26, 2017 at 9:10 AM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

pls what can I do to withdraw my money from dollarplane?

• October 1, 2017 at 3:31 PM by an anonymous user from Dar es Salaam, Tanzania

How I can removed my account because I have already registered?

• October 1, 2017 at 4:01 PM by info

You cannot remove your account, just stop using the website and be careful next time.

• September 21, 2017 at 12:07 AM by an anonymous user from Multan, Punjab, Pakistan

what about qmoney.host?

• September 21, 2017 at 4:54 AM by info

It is a fraudulent website.

• September 20, 2017 at 9:08 AM by an anonymous user from Dar es Salaam, Tanzania

Hello,

What about onmoney.press? They calling themselves VIEWING PAID ADVERTISEMENT. Are they fake?

• September 20, 2017 at 12:45 PM by info

They are also a fake or fraud.

• August 29, 2017 at 3:25 PM by an anonymous user from Mbeya, Tanzania

Any one who knows the a real website for making money online?

If you know tell me please I am very interested on that that kind of extra work.

• August 27, 2017 at 1:05 PM by an anonymous user from Mbeya, Tanzania

They instructed that you have to reach the minimum of 300$ and you can draw at the end of each month.

I want to ask if there is any one reached one month and asked to draw money?

• August 27, 2017 at 2:18 PM by info

It is a lie. Just stop using website right now.

• August 26, 2017 at 1:15 AM by an anonymous user from Kigoma, Tanzania

My god!!!!!......I was striving here to get paid due to having a lot of dollars in my account....now when you say no way to withdraw them u make me mad.

• August 25, 2017 at 12:03 PM by an anonymous user from Douala, Littoral, Cameroon

How can we know the difference between a fake work at home online web site and a real one?

• August 25, 2017 at 2:17 PM by info

You cannot until you have tried it. This what we do to help others to prevent them from wasting their time.

• July 31, 2017 at 12:52 AM by an anonymous user from Kigali, Rwanda

I am also earn more than the minimum because I reached $415. how can I delete my account? Please help me!

• July 31, 2017 at 6:04 AM by info

You cannot delete your account, just stop using the website.

• July 24, 2017 at 12:42 PM by an anonymous user from Kampala (Central Kampala), Central Region, Uganda

Actually, I was told by a friend by the second day, I had made $385. So tried to click where they say "withdraw your earnings", I assure u, u get different stuff which is not related to the thing itself. I tried to ask ma friend and she told me I should hold on so she can ask the one who told her about it which claimed he/she withdrew. But, the reality is, there is no way of withdrawing the money.

• July 24, 2017 at 8:24 AM by an anonymous user from Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

I have earned 485$ not able to withdraw the money, what should do to withdraw it.

• July 24, 2017 at 8:35 AM by info

Just stop using the website.

• July 23, 2017 at 12:49 PM by an anonymous user from Kigoma, Tanzania

I earn 300 dollars but it is impossible to withdraw.

• July 21, 2017 at 2:32 PM by an anonymous user from Delmas 73, Departement de lOuest, Haiti

I did everything they asked me for. I earnt the $185 rewarded, but they erased everything up the starting $25.

• July 20, 2017 at 11:31 AM by an anonymous user from Yendi, Northern Region, Ghana

I have just also subscribed to had lure friends into it. Oh, poor Ghanaians.

• July 19, 2017 at 6:18 AM by an anonymous user from Nairobi (Muthangari), Nairobi Area, Kenya

I reached 325 dollars but I cannot withdraw.

• July 18, 2017 at 8:05 AM by an anonymous user from Mbeya, Tanzania

They claim that they will pay you when your account reaches 300$ but the payment status is requested at the end of every month!!

• July 16, 2017 at 2:00 AM by an anonymous user from Koani, Zanzibar Central/South, Tanzania

It is fake, fake, never seen before because I have reached to 895$ but when I required for payout they direct me to download their apps.

• July 11, 2017 at 8:36 AM by an anonymous user from Dar es Salaam, Dar es Salaam Region, Tanzania

I am one of the victims I want to remove myself from such website, how do I do that?

• July 11, 2017 at 9:51 AM by info

You cannot, therefore, just stop using the website.

• July 8, 2017 at 2:47 PM by an anonymous user from Mombasa, Mombasa District, Kenya

I was coined by the same dollar plane .com

• July 8, 2017 at 2:13 AM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

Thanks for this enlightment, God bless.

• July 6, 2017 at 1:52 AM by an anonymous user from Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi, India

Thanx for helping me.

• July 5, 2017 at 11:02 AM by an anonymous user from Mbeya, Tanzania

But some people claim that they have been paid and I want to know in which countries does it operate.

• July 12, 2017 at 11:09 AM by an anonymous user from Kigoma, Tanzania

Here in Tanzania, we are not paid ...this is a lie. Thanks so much for helping others.

• July 5, 2017 at 11:11 AM by info

The website is in cyberspace and is not tied to any country.

The people who claimed they have been paid are scammers or people working with them. Do not be fooled.

• July 5, 2017 at 10:11 AM by an anonymous user from Koani, Zanzibar Central/South, Tanzania

Thanks for the info.

• June 30, 2017 at 5:52 AM by an anonymous user from Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

Thanks a lot for helping me with this. I'm concern because I'm jobless, but thanks for your good and kind hearted staff to assist as. Maybe that's the problem, why I'm always changing my account.

• June 27, 2017 at 6:24 AM by an anonymous user from Kampala, Central Region, Uganda

Can someone out there give us some better work from home website?

• June 26, 2017 at 1:01 PM by an anonymous user from Kampala, Central Region, Uganda

They are thives for sure.

• June 20, 2017 at 6:44 AM by an anonymous user from Kolkata, West Bengal, India

How can I delete my account of dollarplane.com website?

• June 1, 2017 at 12:14 AM by an anonymous user from Kigali, Rwanda

Thank you for this information.

Actutop.com is also another scammer's website.

• May 27, 2017 at 4:41 AM by an anonymous user from Kigali, Rwanda

Thank you for your informations but I want to ask some one who registered on dollarplane.com and reached minimum balance to withdraw but didn't get paid to give us more information about it

• July 14, 2017 at 11:21 PM by an anonymous user from Koani, Zanzibar Central/South, Tanzania

I reached 415 dollar and I didn't get paid.

• July 4, 2017 at 7:31 AM by an anonymous user from Nairobi, Nairobi Province, Kenya

I have 400 and can't withdraw.

• May 30, 2017 at 11:21 AM by an anonymous user from Kolkata, West Bengal, India

I am one of the victim of this website. I earn 895$ but can't withdraw.

• July 4, 2017 at 6:47 AM by an anonymous user from Kampala, Central Region, Uganda

I have earned 315$ but I can not withdraw it.

• July 4, 2017 at 1:37 PM by an anonymous user from Dar es Salaam, Dar es Salaam Region, Tanzania

How to remove me from that kind of website?

• July 4, 2017 at 2:19 PM by info

You cannot remove yourself from the website, just stop using it.

Beware of "dollarplane.com" - it is a Fake Work-From-Home Website