Warning! JavaScript is turned off or disabled! Some features on this website will not work.
« »

Beware of "Pepsi International Award 2018" Lottery Scam

2018-02-11T07:04:52 -  +
Beware of "Pepsi International Award 2018" Lottery Scam

There is no "Pepsi International Award 2018" lottery or promotion. Therefore, recipients of fake Pepsi Company lottery promotion messages like the sample below, being sent by lottery scammers, which claim that they are winners, should delete the messages. They should also not follow the instructions in them.

Please continue reading below.

Sample of the "Pepsi International Award 2018" Lottery Scam

From: "PEPSI INTERNATIONAL INTERNATIONAL AWARD 2018" <pepsaius@hotmail.com>

Date: Feb 10, 2018 6:49 PM

Subject: Claim Proceeding $850.000.00 Dollars

Pepsi Drink & Bottling Company USA®

(USA. Regional Office )

700 Anderson Hill Road

Purchase, NY 10577 USA

Tel +1 (206) 629 2811

Also, report scams, untrustworthy, or fraudulent websites to us. Tell us why you consider the websites untrustworthy or fraudulent.

Remember to help us, help you, by donating. 🎁Click here to donate

Please continue reading below.

Comments, Questions and Reviews ✍

• Posted: Aug 15, 2018 at 6:04 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

Hello, I'm from Ethiopia and I received a text that reads my phone number was randomly selected for a Pepsi bottling company USA regional office 700 Anderson Hill road and you guys are awarding me 850,000 USA dollars.

• Posted: Aug 16, 2018 at 1:20 AM by an anonymous user

Hello, I'm from Ethiopia and I received a text that reads my phone number was randomly selected for a PepsI bottling company USA regional office 700 Anderson Hill road and you guys are awarding me 850,000 USA dollars.

• Posted: Aug 16, 2018 at 5:35 AM by info

It is a scam.

• Posted: Aug 15, 2018 at 8:53 AM by info

It is a scam.

• Posted: Aug 15, 2018 at 3:51 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Salem, Oregon, United States

I've received a message onthe number 0913238410 about lottery of pepsi.
    is it true?

• Posted: Aug 15, 2018 at 5:40 AM by info

It is not true.

• Posted: Aug 15, 2018 at 1:07 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Warder, Somali, Ethiopia

I'am from Ethiopia,
    I have received such text from PSCCUK,

"Congrats! You have been AWARDED £500,000.00 in 2018 PEPSI INT'L MOBILE DRAW in UK, To claim your Money, send your Name, Address & Number# to: pscc6@outlook.com"

is it formal or spam?

• Posted: Aug 13, 2018 at 8:43 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Addis Ababa, Adis Abeba Astedader, Ethiopia

I have received such text from PSCCUK,

is it formal or spam?

• Posted: Aug 13, 2018 at 10:12 AM by info

It is a spam or a scam.

• Posted: Aug 12, 2018 at 1:30 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Comilla, Chittagong, Bangladesh

It was 31 / 07 / 18, 3:58 A.M.
    I got a message from this number- 01956030689

The message was like " Your mobile number has won $500,000.00pounds from PEPSI UK PROMO 2018. To claim send your name, mobile number & age via Email: Pepsidraw1@hotmail.com"

I also want to know if it is true.

• Posted: Aug 12, 2018 at 3:18 PM by info

It is not true, it is a scam.

• Posted: Aug 12, 2018 at 3:41 AM by an anonymous user

I am from Bangladesh.
    I am received a massege from in this number( 8801948561396) it's type to PEPSI LOTTERY PROMO UK 2018.

Sir,
    Is it true?

• Posted: Aug 16, 2018 at 12:26 AM by an anonymous user

I am from Ethiopia.
      I am received a message from this number (0913240400), it's tied to PepsI lottery promo USA.

• Posted: Aug 12, 2018 at 10:57 AM by info

It is not true, it is a scam.

• Posted: Aug 12, 2018 at 1:52 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh

Received this:

"Congrats! Your Mobile Number has Won £500,000.00GB pounds from PEPSI PROMO UK, 2018. To claim send name,mobile no.& age Via Email:Pepsidraw1@hotm এটা সত্যতা আছে কি আমাকে জানান প্লিজ"

• Posted: Aug 11, 2018 at 11:31 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh

Received this scam:

"CONGRATS!.Your Mobile Number has Won £500,000.00 Pounds from PEPSI UK PROMO 2018.To claim send your name,mobile number&age Via Email: Pepsidraw1@hotmail.com"

• Posted: Aug 11, 2018 at 1:16 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh

Dear sir on July 11.8.2018 I received SMS on this phone no(01998573779) you won 500000.000GB us pounds in the PEPSI PROMO UK,2018 draw in US.

• Posted: Aug 11, 2018 at 1:15 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh

• Posted: Aug 9, 2018 at 3:09 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Addis Ababa, Adis Abeba Astedader, Ethiopia

hello,dear.sir/madam, after I received mobile text from PEPSAIUSA on 31th July 2018, I have gone a number of steps with 3 different dresses.
    1. I sent application for claim to the company
    2. Proceeding claim information from PepsI drink & bottling company USA regional office
    3. Conformation of deposit from Citibank New York and request for required documents
    4. Award certificate provided by PepsI drink & bottling company USA regional office
    5. Process of affidavit claim certification proceeding with support of registered lawyer/attorney and have got application format to Supreme Court USA and asked fee for.
    The above processes have in progress and I need as these might trustful or not for I need for affirmation of it.

• Posted: Aug 9, 2018 at 5:59 AM by info

It is a scam.

• Posted: Aug 7, 2018 at 7:48 AM by an anonymous user

I just got this text msg. is this fake??

• Posted: Aug 7, 2018 at 10:12 AM by info

Yes, it is a fake.

• Posted: Aug 3, 2018 at 9:43 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Bucuresti (Sector 6), Bucuresti, Romania

I received the same message stated above.

• Posted: Aug 2, 2018 at 7:44 AM by an anonymous user

Received this:

"Your mobile number has won you 850,000.00 Dollars in 2018 PEPSI ANNIVERSARY DRAW IN USA,to claim,send your Name,Address & Mobile# to: pepsai@hotmail.com"

From phone number: 251913208523

• Posted: Aug 16, 2018 at 2:41 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Apopka, Florida, United States

Received this:

"Your mobile number has won you 850,000.00 Dollars in 2018 PEPSI ANNIVERSARY DRAW IN USA,to claim,send your ,Address & Mobile# to: pepsai@hotmail.com"

• Posted: Aug 12, 2018 at 7:35 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Apia, Tuamasaga, Samoa

I have received The same message .....from phone number 0913200817

• Posted: Aug 2, 2018 at 3:55 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Addis Ababa, Adis Abeba Astedader, Ethiopia

Dear sir on July 31.8.2018 I received SMS on this phone no(0913202905) you won 850.000 us dollars in the pepsI anniversary draw in US.

• Posted: Aug 1, 2018 at 2:05 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

Yesterday I received winner of pepsI anniversary draw in usa .this also fake?

• Posted: Aug 1, 2018 at 7:14 AM by info

Yes, it also a fake.

• Posted: Jul 31, 2018 at 7:14 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Addis Ababa, Adis Abeba Astedader, Ethiopia

Is it true?

• Posted: Jul 31, 2018 at 7:36 AM by info

No, it is not true, it is a scam.

• Posted: Jul 29, 2018 at 6:57 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh

Received this scam:

"PRIZE REDEMPTION CENTER 1 QUEEN CAROLINE STREETHAMMERSMITH LONDON W6 9HQ UNITED KINGDOM PH: 447440163299, UNITED KINGDOM.

Good day,

We are in receipt of your provided details and wish to thank you for your co-operation. your mobile number actually won in the second category of 2018 pepsI mobile draw and you shall be getting a total sum of £500, 000.00 (five hundred thousand great british pounds sterling) your funds will be release to you through an approved security courier company where every winners funds have been deposited for safe keeping..

We want you to know that your funds will be delivered in a secured seal box to avoid any form of diversion or double claim during delivery. we want you to know that the pepsI company advise that you comply with the courier security company to avoid further delay in regards to your delivery.

Note: we want you to know that attached with this email is a copy of your award certificate. I will be going to the courier company to submit the hard copy. also note that you have to send a copy of either your international passport, driving licence or working/school id to the courier company when contacting them for there verification.

These process is been followed because of the issues in your country and to ensure that you as one of the pepsI mobile draw winner will have your funds reach you fast and safe.

Below is the courier company contact details for you to contact them with a copy of your id proof.

Company's name: crystal express courier company.
    Email: cryst_desk@hotmail.com
    Tel: 447448968195

Finally, we once again advise that you contact the company with a copy of your id proof and also a confirmation of your full address/city/direct mobile and the copy of your award certificate also send it to them.
    QI will wait to hear from you as soon as you contact the courier company.

Kind regards,
    Rev. ephraim church
    (prize administrator)
    Phone: 447440163299."

With a certificate.

• Posted: Jul 28, 2018 at 2:49 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan

Dear sir,I'm from bangladesh.I received an sms by this mumber: 01986244931
    the sms is given below...

"Your Mobile Number has Won £500,000.00GB Pounds from PEPSI UK PROMO 2018.To claim send your name,mobile number & age Via Email:Attandant@hotmail.com"

Is it true?

• Posted: Jul 28, 2018 at 6:31 AM by info

No, it is not true.

• Posted: Jul 27, 2018 at 7:17 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Received this scam:

"Your Mobile Number has Won £500,000.00GB Pounds from PEPSI UK PROMO 2018. 01986244931To claim send your name,mobile number & age Via Email:Attandant@hotmail.com"

• Posted: Jul 27, 2018 at 2:53 PM by an anonymous user

Dear sir, I received a message of winning a prize from this number 447440163299

• Posted: Jul 26, 2018 at 2:40 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh

Dear sir,

I am from Bangladesh, today received a SMS to my mobile from the mobile no. 01909145960.

They wrote, "Your mobile number has won £500,000.00 GB Pounds from PEPSI UK PROMO 2018. To claim send your name, mobile number & age Via Email: Attandant@hotmail.com"

Pls. tell me is it true ? If not true then request to committee to serious action against the fraud for prevention

• Posted: Jul 26, 2018 at 5:11 AM by info

It is not true, it is a scam.

• Posted: Jul 24, 2018 at 11:44 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh

Dear sir,
    I am from Bangladesh. I have received a SMS through my mobile that my mobile no 880-2-01718 520948 has win a lottery which pin code 101022. is it true? please share me and help me about it.

Yours faithfully
    M. SABBIR

• Posted: Jul 25, 2018 at 7:27 AM by info

It is not true, it is a scam.

• Posted: Jul 21, 2018 at 5:42 AM by info

The scammers are using this email address: Pepsicodraws@hotmail.com

• Posted: Jul 18, 2018 at 9:38 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Addis Ababa, Adis Abeba Astedader, Ethiopia

2018 pepsI Anniversary draw
    PEPSI INTERNATIONAL AWARD Fri, Jul 13, 2018 at 2:33 PM
    PepsI Drink & Bottling Company USA®
    (USA. Regional Office )
    700 Anderson Hill Road
    Purchase, NY 10577 USA
    Tel 1 (315) 675 4983

Dear Prize Winner,

Claim Proceeding.

We acknowledge the receipt of your e-mail with the required information's, regarding your winning notification from (PepsI Drink & Bottling Company New York USA Regional Office) and we wish to thank you for your Co-operation. The Board of Directors, members of staff and the International Awareness Promotion Department of the PepsI Drink & Bottling Company Mobile Anniversary Promo Award, wishes to congratulate you on your success, as one of our Star Prize winners in our 2018 International Awareness Promotion (IAP) PEPSI MOBILE DRAWS held in New York USA . Your winning prize fund is $850.000.00 (Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars).

Your Mobile Telephone Number was selected randomly through our Computer Ballot System from World Mobile Telephone Directories in our bid to fight the pressing global economic crisis. I write to acquaint you with guidelines that you must follow in order to complete your claims. On our part, we have a mandate to see you through. We will work assiduously to realize this mandate as we respect your views, opinions and most importantly protect your Privacy.

This PepsI World Anniversary Promo Lottery is approved by the AMERICAN Lottery Board Organization and also licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR).This lottery is of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public.

A Cash Prize of $850.000.00 has been issued in your Favor By PEPSI DRINK & BOTTLING COMPANY USA, and has been deposited with our Affiliate Bank (Citibank New York ) here in United State of America in a temporary Account.

For security and claim purposes, your winning fund has been deposited with our affiliate banker/financier; Citibank New York USA, Kindly provide the below information with the application for the claim of fund to the bank for verification of your Prize and send the a copy to us for preparation of your winning certificate and also to the remittance unit/department of the bank for the fund claim and release processes using their contact details below; Kindly contact Citibank New York USA and supply them the required information using the email address below: na_citibk@accountant.com

ACCOUNT /CREDIT MANAGER CITIBANK NEW YORK USA
    MR ALEXANDER W. ROOSTER
    E-MAIL: na_citibk@accountant.com

...

PAYMENT OPTION. TT (Bank Telegraphic Wire Transfer)

APPLICATION FOR THE CLAIM OF FUND

I write to lay claims over my winnings as announced by the PEPSI BOTTLING COMPANY USA. I was made to understand that the Fund was deposited in a temporary account at your Bank by the above mentioned Organization.

I wish as the beneficiary, to claim and instruct that the above mentioned fund be handed over to me at the earliest through the appointed mode of payment. I hope my application will be favorably granted by your good office.

The following PIN# (Personal Identification Number) has been assigned to you and you are required to quote it in every mail that you send to us and the bank: (PEPSIUSA-8741)

You are warned to keep your winning information to yourself until your fund is released to you to avoid double claim which will lead to absolute cancellation/termination of Award. We also do not tolerate Laxity and inconsistency in claim.

NOTE: This Draw is solely conducted by PepsI Bottling Company, Unites States of America and cannot be claimed through any of our Regional Offices in your Country/Area. All communications must be through PBC, United States of America.

Once again, We congratulate you for this landmark achievement and implore you with the responsibility of ensuring successful claims. The bank shall get back to you with the Fund release Directives on our receipt of your personal details as requested above so endeavor to contact the bank and send the above requested information to them without further delay as directed.

Let me know when the Bank contacts you.

Kind Regards,
    Name: Richard Evans,
    Tel 1 (315) 675 4983
    Copyright © 2018(IAP) PepsI Int'l Mobile Award All Right Reserved .."

they send me this email is true?

• Posted: Jul 18, 2018 at 9:46 AM by info

No, it is a scam.

• Posted: Jul 17, 2018 at 5:14 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh

My phone received a message. That write pepsI uk mobile draw I win £500,000 pounds. Sending this number:01738270748.I hope this committee inform my sure message.

• Posted: Jul 18, 2018 at 5:41 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dublin, Leinster, Ireland

My phone received a message. That write pepsI UK mobile draw I win £500,000 pounds. Sending this number:01727380748.

I hope this committee inform my sure message.

• Posted: Jul 17, 2018 at 12:10 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

Here is another scam:

"CONGRATS! YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON $850,000 IN 2018 PEPSI ANNIVERSARY DRAW IN USA. TO CLAIM PRIZE. SEND UR NAME, ADRESS AND MOBILE# TO: pepsaw@hotmail.com"

• Posted: Jul 12, 2018 at 9:02 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Addis Ababa, Adis Abeba Astedader, Ethiopia

I have received a message from PEPSAIUSA and it claims that my mobile number wons an $850000.00.

• Posted: Jun 30, 2018 at 6:16 PM by an anonymous user

I have received email from pepsai@hotmail.com that my phone number has won $850000 Dollers of PepsI anniversary draw in USA on 20/6/2018,is it real PepsI anniversary draw to proceed to the next procedure of claim?
    Hamid

• Posted: Jul 7, 2018 at 1:27 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Here is another scam:

"Your mobile number has won you $850,000.00 Dollars in 2018 PEPSI ANNIVERSARY DRAW IN USA to claim send your name address & mobile# to: pepsibd@hotmail.com"

• Posted: Jun 30, 2018 at 2:36 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

He that soweth iniquity shall reap vanity: and the rod of his anger shall fail.

Proverbs 22 : 8

(USA. Regional Office )
    700 Anderson Hill Road
    Purchase, NY 10577 USA
    Tel 1 (206) 629 2811

Dear Prize Winner,

Claim Proceeding.

This Pepsi World Anniversary Promo Lottery is approved by the AMERICAN Lottery Board Organization and also licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR).This lottery is of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public.

ACCOUNT /CREDIT MANAGER CITIBANK NEW YORK USA

Occupation.
    Account Name
    Account Number.
    Bank Name
    Branch Name.
    Swift Code If Any.

PAYMENT OPTION. TT (Bank Telegraphic Wire Transfer)

APPLICATION FOR THE CLAIM OF FUND

N/B

NOTE: This Draw is solely conducted by Pepsi Bottling Company, Unites States of America and cannot be claimed through any of our Regional Offices in your Country/Area. All communications must be through PBC, United States of America.

Let me know when the Bank contacts you.

Kind Regards,
    Name: Richard Evans,
    Tel 1 (206) 629 2811
    Copyright © 2018(IAP) Pepsi Int'l Mobile Award All Right Reserved

• Posted: Jun 23, 2018 at 3:32 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Semera, Afar Region, Ethiopia

"The Divisional Director Of Remittance
    Lloyds Bank Plc United States Of America (Lbkusa)

Global Headquarters Lloyds Bank,
    1095 Avenue of the Americas
    New York, NY 10036, United States
    E-Mail: info.nwbankpl@y7mail.com
    Contact Person: Mr.George Culmer
    Executive Director and Chief Financial Officer Lloyds Bank USA.
    Phone: 1(315) 683 4510
    Fax : 1 (972) 581 0592
    Acknowledgement of your Award Certificate

We acknowledge the receipt of your Award Certificate which you sent to this office.

We wish to remind you that it is still remaining no1 and no3 document which are Proof Of Your Identity [Scanned Copy Of Your Driver's License Or International Passport Or Any Of Your Valid Identity] and An Affidavit Of Claims Authorization Certificate From The Supreme Court of the United States ,

As soon as we receive this last two requirement from you, we shall immediately make a wire transfer of your total won prize into any of your provided bank account there in your country, and it will take just 7 working hours to be transferred and reflected into your account once we receive the remaining requirements from you.

Get back to us as soon as possible."

the above written address and tel number is that from scammers or real pepsI company ?

• Posted: Jun 23, 2018 at 6:12 AM by info

There is no Pepsi lottery and award, so do not be fooled. Go to www.pepsi.com to verify.

• Posted: Jun 23, 2018 at 3:24 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Semera, Afar Region, Ethiopia

is there any real award 2018 from pepsI company?
    and if how can you distinguish it?

• Posted: Jun 23, 2018 at 6:10 AM by info

No, there is no Pepsi lottery or award.

And, always go to www.pepsi.com to verify a promotion.

• Posted: Jun 22, 2018 at 6:04 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Here is another scam:

"PEPSI INTERNATIONAL AWARD Fri, Jun 22, 2018, at 1:34 PM
    PepsI Drink & Bottling Company USA®
    (the USA. Regional Office )
    700 Anderson Hill Road
    Purchase, NY 10577 USA
    Tel 1 (206) 629 2811

Dear Prize Winner,

Claim Proceeding.

We acknowledge the receipt of your e-mail with the required information's, regarding your winning notification from (PepsI Drink & Bottling Company New York USA Regional Office) and we wish to thank you for your Co-operation. The Board of Directors, members of staff and the International Awareness Promotion Department of the PepsI Drink & Bottling Company Mobile Anniversary Promo Award, wishes to congratulate you on your success, as one of our Star Prize winners in our 2018 International Awareness Promotion (IAP) PEPSI MOBILE DRAWS held in New York USA. Your winning prize fund is $850.000.00 (Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars).

..., Kindly provide the below information with the application for the claim of fund to the bank for verification of your Prize and send them a copy to us for preparation of your winning certificate and also to the remittance unit/department of the bank for the fund claim and release processes using their contact details below; Kindly contact Citibank New York USA and supply them the required information using the email address below: na_citibk@accountant.com

ACCOUNT /CREDIT MANAGER CITIBANK NEW YORK the USA
    MR ALEXANDER W. ROOSTER
    E-MAIL: na_citibk@accountant.com

Full name...
    Address.........
    Age...
    Sex.....
    Nationality..
    Home Telephone #..
    ...

PAYMENT OPTION. TT (Bank Telegraphic Wire Transfer)

APPLICATION FOR THE CLAIM OF FUND

N/B

...

Once again, We congratulate you on this landmark achievement and implore you with the responsibility of ensuring successful claims. The bank shall get back to you with the Fund release Directives on our receipt of your personal details as requested above so endeavor to contact the bank and send the above-requested information to them without further delay as directed.

Let me know when the Bank contacts you.

Kind Regards,
    Name Richard Evans,
    Tel 1 (206) 629 2811
    Copyright © 2018(IAP) PepsI Int'l Mobile Award All Right Reserved"

• Posted: Jun 22, 2018 at 4:48 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Islamabad, Pakistan

Sir I recieve message from this number 03374995142:

"you have been awarded $500000 in 2018 pepsI intel mobile draw in uk to claim your money send you name adress and num to psccc@outlook.com"

• Posted: Jun 20, 2018 at 7:18 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan

Your Mobile Number has won you $ 1 million from PepsI INT'L mobile draw here in USA,To Claim send your Name/Age/Mobile Number by email: pepsilotry@outlook.com
    Here I got this msg frm mobile number: 03349981049

• Posted: Jun 19, 2018 at 12:01 PM by an anonymous user from or near: London, England, United Kingdom

Sir I receive a message from 923360990266, he tells me u won 500000$ from PepsI UK UK mobile draw and ask me to dend my all information to Psccc@outlook.com.

• Posted: Jun 18, 2018 at 10:28 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Abbottabad, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan

Sir I recive message from this number . . 447404635074

• Posted: Jun 10, 2018 at 8:08 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Chatham, England, United Kingdom

Thank you for giving us these information. I was scammed with similar message from "PepsI bottling company USA". But when I see this info from your Google immediately, I remember as it is fake.

Thanks
    WALELU
    from Ethiopia
    Yayu town

• Posted: Jun 5, 2018 at 6:52 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

I got measege from pepsI usa:

"You have been awarded 850,000.00 Dollars in 2017 pepsI anniversary draw IN USA,to claim,send your name , address & mobile# to: pepsai@hotmail.com"

• Posted: Jun 4, 2018 at 2:55 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Addis Ababa (Arada), Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

Received this scam:

• Posted: Jun 4, 2018 at 4:10 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Gambela, Ethiopia

I received a message from PEPSAIUSA saying that I Won 850, 000.00 dollars & the message claims to send name ,address,Mobil number to pepsai@hotmail.com.

• Posted: Jun 4, 2018 at 5:32 AM by info

It is a scam.

• Posted: May 31, 2018 at 7:18 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

The message is 100% fake

• Posted: May 30, 2018 at 5:11 AM by info

I received this:

"YOU ARE TO CALL NATALIE NOW 0637713075 TO CLAIM YOUR 800,000 APPROVED TO YOUR SIMCARD 079504...IN THE PEPSI.COLA 2018 MOBILE AWARD DRAW. WITH REF: PB33 TO CLAIM"

• Posted: May 30, 2018 at 2:23 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Amsterdam (Grachtengordel-West), North Holland, Netherlands

Received this:

"You are call national now at 0637713075 to claim your 800,000. Approved to your sim card 079504...in The PepsI cola 2018 mobile award draw.with Ref PB33 to clam "

• Posted: May 30, 2018 at 11:49 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

Your mobile number has won you 850,000.00 Dollars in 2018 PEPSI ANNIVERSARY DRAW IN USA to claim to send your Name, Address & Mobile# to: pepsai@hotmail.com.

• Posted: May 29, 2018 at 12:16 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

I received a message from PEPSAIUSA saying that I Won 850, 000.00dollars & the message claims to send name ,address,Mobil number to pepsai@hotmail.com.

• Posted: May 30, 2018 at 1:35 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Addis Ababa (Arada), Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

I received a message from PEPSAIUSA saying that I Won 850,000,00 dollars & the message claims to send name ,address ,mobil number to pepsai@hotmail.com

• Posted: May 29, 2018 at 9:29 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

I received a message from PEPSAIUSA which says your mobile number has won you 850.000.00 Dollars in 2018 PEPSI ANNIVERSARY DRAW IN USA to claim send your name, Address & mobile # to pepsai@hotmail.com.

• Posted: May 27, 2018 at 1:56 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Rashang, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan

I also receive this message from pepsi

• Posted: Jun 2, 2018 at 8:19 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

I have received msgs from Pepsi-Cola to get $500,000.00 in 2018 pepsI INT'L mobile draw in UK to claim money.

• Posted: May 20, 2018 at 10:55 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh

14 may 2018 I received a message from 8801703934593 phone number and this message as below:

"Congregation! you have won $980,000.00 in 2018PEPSI INT'L MOBIL DRAW IN USA, To claim send your name address, phone number & email To.
    pepsiawad2018@outlook.com"

• Posted: May 16, 2018 at 3:50 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Asosa, Binshangul Gumuz, Ethiopia

I have received the bellow message, what shall I do ? Still I did not give them my information. What do you advise me?

"PepsI Drink & Bottling Company USA®

Marital Status.................................
    Occupation.....................................
    Account Name................................
    Account Number.............................
    Bank Name......................................
    Branch Name...................................
    Swift Code If Any.....................

PAYMENT OPTION. TT (Bank Telegraphic Wire Transfer)

APPLICATION FOR THE CLAIM OF FUND

========================================================
    N/B

Let me know when the Bank contacts you.

Kind Regards,
    Name: Richard Evans,
    Tel 1 (206) 629 2811
    Copyright © 201"

• Posted: May 16, 2018 at 8:54 AM by info

Just delete the message.

• Posted: May 15, 2018 at 3:49 AM by info

Here is another scam:

"Date: 15 May 2018 at 8:55:55 AM GMT 5
    To: PEPSI INTERNATIONAL AWARD 2018
    Subject: Re: Your $850,000.00 is ready to delivered to you

How can I believe this mail is real not fake give me prove its real not fake

Sent from my iPhone

On 12-May-2018, at 11:47 AM, PEPSI INTERNATIONAL AWARD 2018 wrote:

Pepsi Drink & Bottling Company USA®
    (USA. Regional Office )
    700 Anderson Hill Road
    Purchase, NY 10577 USA
    Tel 1 (206) 629 2811

Dear Sir

We receive a message from the Citibank Bank New York that you have not yet received your award prize of Eight Hundred and fifty thousand Dollars ($850,000.00 ) Having confirmed that you have not yet received your winning prize due to one reason or the other, we have negotiated with the Supreme Court of the United States to send your total prize of $850,000.00 via Government diplomatic means of payment.

This decision was made yesterday after our meeting with the Supreme Court of the United States and Board of Directors of Pepsi Company United States of America.

Further to the board of director’s meeting conducted yesterday regarding the delays and demand of the paying Bank the Citibank, we have come to conclusion that your payment should be DELIVERED to you accordingly through our American Diplomatic Cash Payment System (A.D.C.P.S) in conjunction with the United Nation department UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

This is a process where you will receive your winning prize in CASH through our Senior American Diplomat who shall be coming to your country for the final delivery of your your prize money.

American Government Diplomatic means of payment is a system of payment where your fund shall be packaged in a box (consignment) and deliver it to you in your country through the service of a Senior United States Diplomat.

The fund will be neatly packed in diplomatic cases which will me marked as diplomatic consignment which will make it not to be checked by custom or security agencies as it is covered by diplomatic immunity.

Note that all arrangement has already been completed and the assigned Diplomat shall proceed to your country with your consignment as soon as your below information’s are supply.

(1) Your Complete Name…………………..
    (2) Your complete house address…………
    (3) Your mobile number………
    (4) A copy of your identification --
    (5) Your sex --------------------------------
    (6) Your Date of Birth---------------------

These five (6) requirements must be supplied to us before we can be able to dispatch your consignment. As soon as we are able to receive the required information without fail, your winning prize ($850,000.00 ) shall be delivered to you in your country within 72hours.

I HEREBY DECLARE THAT THE ABOVE DATA ARE TRUE AND THAT MY CLAIMS AGENT SHALL ACT AS A FACILITATOR IN THE SENDING OF THE TOTAL FUND TO ME. DATE _______MONTH__________YEAR___________

Payment of your winning funds shall be released to you within 72 hours upon the confirmation of the above information's. feel free to contact the undersigned for any clarification or assistance that you may require.

Again we shall inform you about the delivery procedures as soon as we hear from you.

Once again Congratulations.

Kind Regards,
    Name: Richard Evans,
    Tel 1 (206) 629 2811
    Chairman and Chief Executive Officer

Copyright © 2018(IAP) Pepsi Int'l Mobile Award All Right Reserved"

• Posted: May 15, 2018 at 3:09 AM by an anonymous user

Dear sir,

I have received a message from mobile no.
    01703934593 which said that:

"CONGRATS! YOU HAVE WON $980,000.00 IN 2018 PEPSI INT'L MOBILE DRAW IN USA, To Claim Send Your Name Address Phone Number & Email To: pepsiawd2018@outlook.com"

• Posted: May 15, 2018 at 1:03 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Addis Ababa (Arada), Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

I received:

"YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON YOU 850.000.00 DOLLARS 2018 PEPSI ANNIVERSARY DRAW IN
    U S A ,TO CLAIM,SEND YOUR NAME,ADDRESS &MOBILE# TO:pepsai@hotmail.com"

This message is this true?

• Posted: May 15, 2018 at 2:10 AM by info

It is a scam.

• Posted: May 14, 2018 at 6:20 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh

just few minutes ago I've received this type of fake SMS from the mentioned number 01703934593

• Posted: May 14, 2018 at 1:16 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh

Same to me, this is the fake message. I wish pepsI company finished this fake person & justify the number. who is this person.

I received a fake message from this number 01703934593.

I request pepsI company Please justify this unknown number.

• Posted: May 9, 2018 at 9:53 AM by an anonymous user from or near: New Mirpur, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan

I receive this fake msg from this no 2066292811

• Posted: May 14, 2018 at 6:18 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh

I receive this fake sms from this no. 01703934593

• Posted: May 5, 2018 at 12:56 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakistan

I have won the 850000.00 dollars in 2018 pepsaI int'l mobile draw scam dated 18-02-2018 on this number 03304248230

• Posted: Apr 29, 2018 at 5:12 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan

Received this from 923304248675:

"Congrats! You have been AWARDED £500,000.00 in 2018 PEPSI INT'L MOBILE DRAW in UK, To claim your Money, send your Name,Address & Number# to: ppeawd@hotmail.com"

• Posted: Apr 28, 2018 at 2:27 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan

I have been received a message from ppeawd@hotmail.com.that
    I have been won £500,000 in UK.

• Posted: Apr 27, 2018 at 2:03 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Islamabad, Pakistan

I have also received a message from this number 923-304-2482 that I have been awarded 500,000 pounds in 2018 PepsI international mobile draw in UK to claim your money, send your name, address etc to ppclaims@yahoo.com

• Posted: Apr 27, 2018 at 4:38 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan

hello sir,

I have received a email.email from this number 92-334-440-1909 that I had won a cash prize of 850,000,00 dollars by pepsI mobile anniversary draw lottery scam.

• Posted: Apr 26, 2018 at 6:08 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

Even my mobile receives a message Statging that I won 850000 Dollars, So how could I Che-ch such message

• Posted: Apr 25, 2018 at 11:34 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States

I have received SMS:

"Your mobile number has won 850,000.00 dollars in 2018 pepsI anniversary draw in usa. To claim send your number & mobile # to pepsi@Hotmail."

• Posted: Apr 23, 2018 at 5:02 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan

hy everyone

I recieved sms from 923304248232 that cngrats u hv been awarded 500,000 pounds in 2018 PEPSI INTTlmobile drawI UK,to claim ur money snd ur name and adress by email

• Posted: Apr 22, 2018 at 9:45 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Islamabad, Pakistan

I have received MSG from this number "0336-457-7371" that you have been awarded 500,000,00 in 2018 PepsI inlet mobile draw in UK, to claim your money, send your SMS at oppeawd@hotmail.com
    so kindly help me what can I do?
    Thanks.

• Posted: Apr 22, 2018 at 10:41 PM by info

It is a scam or fake, just delete the SMS message.

• Posted: Apr 22, 2018 at 4:19 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Islamabad, Pakistan

I received SMS from (03345916522)

• Posted: Apr 16, 2018 at 1:07 AM by info

Here is another scam:

"From: PEPSI INTERNATIONAL INTERNATIONAL AWARD 2018
    Date: April 15, 2018 at 10:50:53 PM GMT 5
    To: Mehroz Qayyum
    Subject: Claim Proceeding $850.000.00 Dollars

Pepsi Drink & Bottling Company USA®
    (USA. Regional Office )
    700 Anderson Hill Road
    Purchase, NY 10577 USA
    Tel 1 (206) 629 2811

Dear Prize Winner,

Claim Proceeding.

We acknowledge the receipt of your e-mail with the required information's, regarding your winning notification from (Pepsi Drink & Bottling Company New York USA Regional Office) and we wish to thank you for your Co-operation. The Board of Directors, members of staff and the International Awareness Promotion Department of the Pepsi Drink & Bottling Company Mobile Anniversary Promo Award, wishes to congratulate you on your success, as one of our Star Prize winners in our 2018 International Awareness Promotion (IAP) PEPSI MOBILE DRAWS held in New York USA . Your winning prize fund is $850.000.00 (Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars).

...

Let me know when the Bank contacts you.

Kind Regards,
    Name: Richard Evans,
    Tel 1 (206) 629 2811
    Copyright © 2018(IAP) Pepsi Int'l Mobile Award All Right Reserved .."

• Posted: Apr 15, 2018 at 1:37 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan

I also received that msg from this number: 0336 0990266

• Posted: Apr 15, 2018 at 3:40 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

Dear sir

I have received that msg

"CONGRATS! YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON $850,000 IN 2018 PEPSI ANNIVERSARY DRAW IN USA. TO CLAIM PRIZE. SEND UR NAME,ADRESS AND MOBILE# TO pepsaius@hotmail.com"

from this no 03304198439

• Posted: Apr 18, 2018 at 6:16 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Dear sir,

I have received that msg
      "CONGRATS! YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON $850,000 IN 2018
      PEPSI ANNIVERSARY DRAW IN USA. TO CLAIM PRIZE. SEND UR
      NAME,ADRESS AND MOBILE"

• Posted: Apr 15, 2018 at 1:35 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan

HI guys! I also received same from 03304199078 number about prise money SMS of $850000. Kindly some one put these corrupts and fraudulents behind bars.

• Posted: Apr 15, 2018 at 1:13 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan

Dear sir today I will receive this msg from this number 03304248344:

"CONGRATS! YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON $850,000 IN 2018 PEPSI ANNIVERSARY DRAW IN USA. TO CLAIM PRIZE. SEND UR NAME,ADRESS AND MOBILE# TO: pepsaius@hotmail.com"

• Posted: Apr 14, 2018 at 9:39 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan

I also received a message in Pakistan. This is the number who sent me the message: 92-330-4199546.

• Posted: Apr 11, 2018 at 3:48 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh

dear sir,I have a massage that you have been awareded 1000000 pounds in2018 pepsI international mobile draw in uk to claim this money from the number of 01739560291.

• Posted: Apr 10, 2018 at 11:50 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Providence, Utah, United States

Dear sir,

I have received a message from mobile no. 923323010548 which said that:

"Congrats! Your mobile has been $1,000,000 Dollars in 2018 PepsI company Draw in USA, To claim prize,send your name,address,phone no.pepsilotry@outlook.com"

• Posted: Apr 8, 2018 at 2:08 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan

Dear sir

I have received the msg that I win the prize award of £500,000. In Pepsi INT'L mobile draw in UK money and asked me that I send my name, address and number and this msg is received from 923358583740.

• Posted: Apr 8, 2018 at 4:50 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan

Today I received following msg from this no 923304248674
    This sudden msg made me happy once, but now I'm disappointed to know it's fake 😂😂
    This up mentioned contact no must be blocked as punish:

• Posted: Apr 8, 2018 at 1:49 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Islamabad, Pakistan

the same text was received by me and when I googled it I found out that its a scam...

• Posted: Apr 2, 2018 at 8:58 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

Received the following message from
    03368583801:

"Congrats,Your mobile number has won you $850,000 Dollars in 2018 PEPSI ANNIVERSARY DRAW IN USA,to claim,send your name & mobile# to: pepsaiusa@hotmail.com"

• Posted: Apr 7, 2018 at 10:06 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan

I received this massage from telephone number 923314051629

• Posted: Apr 5, 2018 at 7:46 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

Same message received from 03358583740. Please block this number

• Posted: Apr 3, 2018 at 12:31 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Khobar, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia

00923345651856 this number they send massage from claiming I won 850,000.

• Posted: Apr 2, 2018 at 8:42 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

Yesterday I received this text from this number: 03368583801.

• Posted: Apr 2, 2018 at 8:12 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan

Received the following message from
    03349031378:

• Posted: Apr 2, 2018 at 4:01 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Islamabad, Pakistan

I have received the same massage from Mobile Number 923304248277

• Posted: Apr 2, 2018 at 1:46 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Taxila, Punjab, Pakistan

I have RECIEVED this sms from this number 923304248651, the sms is this:

"congrats,your mobile,number has won you $850,000 dollars in 2018 pepsI anniversary draw in usa ,to claim ,send your name & mobile# to: pepsaiusa@hotmail.com"

• Posted: Apr 1, 2018 at 7:08 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Islamabad, Pakistan

I have RECIEVED this sms from this number 9233634304606, the sms is this:

• Posted: Apr 1, 2018 at 6:55 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Islamabad, Pakistan

Dear sir, I recieved this sms from this number: 923364304606

• Posted: Mar 31, 2018 at 7:54 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

I receive the massage for the prize from 03345546560.

• Posted: Mar 31, 2018 at 1:06 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan

Here is another scam:

"Congrats! Your mobile number has won $850,000 in 2018 pepsI anniversary draw in usa. To claim prize. Send ur name,adress and mobile# to: pepsaius@hotmail.Com"

• Posted: Mar 31, 2018 at 4:25 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Islamabad, Pakistan

I got this kind of msg now what should I do..

• Posted: Mar 31, 2018 at 2:03 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan

I receive SMS from cell number 03341841502; what should I do

• Posted: Mar 31, 2018 at 2:34 PM by info

Delete it.

• Posted: Mar 31, 2018 at 8:56 AM by info

Just delete it.

• Posted: Mar 27, 2018 at 1:28 PM by info

Here is another scam:

---------- Forwarded message ---------
    From: PEPSI INTERNATIONAL AWARD
    Date: Thu, Mar 22, 2018, 2:16 AM
    Subject: Claim Proceeding $850.000.00 Dollars

Pepsi Drink & Bottling Company USA®
    (USA. Regional Office )

• Posted: Mar 27, 2018 at 8:58 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakistan

I received a message claiming I won £500000 in the award mobile draw in the UK, from my number 923345382939

• Posted: Mar 27, 2018 at 1:25 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Mardan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan

I also received the same message from 03304198131 on today 27/03/18, is that true of fake plzz guide me

• Posted: Mar 27, 2018 at 3:18 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan

I have received a message on my other mobile no $85000.000 in 2018 PepsI INT'L Mobile Draw in USA to claim your Money send your Name,Address and mobile # pepsaiusa@hotmail.com.from this no 923360706780.

• Posted: Mar 26, 2018 at 10:00 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Sargodha, Punjab, Pakistan

I have received a massage on my other mobile no $85000.000 in 2018 PepsI INT'L Mobile Draw in USA to claim your Money send your Name,Address and mobile # pepsaiusa@hotmail.com.from this no 923351902011.
    Pl clarify this message and give the guide line about this.
    Your cooperation in this regard will be highly appreciated,please.

• Posted: Mar 26, 2018 at 2:17 PM by info

It is a scam or fake.

• Posted: Mar 24, 2018 at 4:56 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Multan, Punjab, Pakistan

92330428649 this cell number SMS me about award 500000 euro. please check ek it, who is this?

• Posted: Mar 23, 2018 at 11:36 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

"CONGRATS! YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON $850,000 IN 2018 PEPSI ANNIVERSARY DRAW IN USA. TO CLAIM PRIZE. SEND UR NAME,ADRESS AND MOBILE# TO: pepsaius@hotmail.com."

I got this msg several time, this is fake msg tell me

• Posted: Mar 24, 2018 at 6:32 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan

"WON $850,000 IN 2018 PEPSI ANNIVERSARY DRAW IN USA. TO CLAIM PRIZE SEND UR NAME, ADDRESS AND MOBILE#TO pepsaius@hotmail.com"

Sir, this message has come from this number: 03368583801 on MY ufone number.

• Posted: Mar 25, 2018 at 12:00 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

Not this number, but from another nmbr I had received this message from

• Posted: Mar 24, 2018 at 8:17 AM by info

It is a scam, there is no Pepsi lottery.

• Posted: Mar 23, 2018 at 11:52 PM by info

Yes, the message is a fake.

• Posted: Mar 23, 2018 at 11:35 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

I have received this msg.

tell me this is fake?

• Posted: Mar 23, 2018 at 11:51 PM by info

Yes, it is a fake.

• Posted: Mar 23, 2018 at 9:18 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan

"Congrats! You have been AWARDED £500,000.00 in 2018 PEPSI INT'L MOBILE DRAW in UK, To claim your Money, send your Name,Address & Number# to: ppclaims@yahoo.com"

Yesterday I received this text from this number
    923358583740

• Posted: Mar 22, 2018 at 1:40 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan

I received the message. the message type is like this:

"Congrates! you have been awarded ,000.00 uk pounds.in 2018 PEPSI INT'L MOBILE DRAW IN UK, To claim your money, send your name, address & Number#to:
    ppeawd@hotmail.com
    sender number is 92-331-4051629."

is it true or not, please inform me. thanks

• Posted: Mar 22, 2018 at 7:40 AM by info

No, it is not true, it is a scam. There is no Pepsi lottery.

• Posted: Mar 21, 2018 at 3:02 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakistan

I also have receive the same message. the messege type is like this:

"Congrates! you have been awarded ,000.00 uk dollar.in 2018 PRPDI INY'L MOBILEDRAW IN UK, To claim your mondey, send your name, adress & Number#to:
    ppeawd@hotmail.com
    The number is 0330-4248237."

is it true or not, please inform me. thanks

• Posted: Mar 21, 2018 at 3:39 AM by info

It is not true, it is a fake or scam.

• Posted: Mar 20, 2018 at 2:46 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Gujrat, Punjab, Pakistan

I have also recieved a message that says
    congrats you have been awarded E500000.00 in 2018 pepsI int'l mobile draw in uk,to claim your money,send your name and number # to ppeawd@hotmail.com the number was 00923378200599.

• Posted: Mar 20, 2018 at 2:42 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh

Today March 20,2018. I received an email that my mobile no. win $1000,000 pepsI bonanza prize from (pepsibonanza@outloo.com. prize admistrator Philip Jordan, Tel no. 12022352260. 2018 pepsI promo international mobile Draw.).

Today at 12:30pm they called me to pay $650 for Airports customs duty charge that I could received the prize Amount by diplomatic means courier services.
    my Questions is :
    1.Is it real or not ?
    2.may I informed it to police?

• Posted: Mar 20, 2018 at 7:42 AM by info

It is not real, it is a scam. Delete the email. There is no need to report it to the police.

• Posted: Mar 12, 2018 at 11:19 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Islamabad, Pakistan

I have also this msg today so what can I do, delete or not?

• Posted: Mar 13, 2018 at 12:59 AM by info

Delete it.

• Posted: Mar 11, 2018 at 11:04 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

Received this:

• Posted: Mar 9, 2018 at 9:59 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Yau Tsim Mong (Tsimshatsui), Kowloon City, Hong Kong

Dear sir,

I have got a message from a mob No that your Mobile No has won $850,000 in 2018 Pepsi anniversary Draw in USA. To claim prize, send your No and address to papsaius@hotmail.com

• Posted: Mar 10, 2018 at 1:00 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan

I have also hahahaahah

• Posted: Mar 9, 2018 at 2:37 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan

Dear Sir,

I have received a message from cell No 923304348689 stating "YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON $850,000 IN 2018 PEPSI ANNIVERSARY DRAW IN USA. TO CLAIM PRIZE, SEND YOUR NAMR, ADDRESS AND MOBILE # TO papsaius@hotmail.com'

• Posted: Mar 9, 2018 at 10:03 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Yau Tsim Mong (Tsimshatsui), Kowloon City, Hong Kong

I have also received this message

• Posted: Mar 4, 2018 at 11:48 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh

I have received the message & winners certificate Pepsi award lottery.(pepsI drink & bottling company USA).

• Posted: Mar 4, 2018 at 12:04 PM by info

It is a fake and scam, please delete the message and do not send your personal information and money to the thieves behind the lottery scamming message.

• Posted: Feb 28, 2018 at 10:25 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

I have also received same mail today from this number: 923304189910.

• Posted: Feb 27, 2018 at 2:55 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakistan

Dear sir,

I received this massage on my mobile phone today from this below number,
    923304198131

Kindly tell me about this massage, is this massage is true or fake. I didn't reply yet.
    Thanks
    Regards
    Muhammad

• Posted: Feb 22, 2018 at 3:13 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

I have received this message:

"Congrats! You have been AWARDED $850,000.00 DOLLARS in 2018 PEPSI INT'L MOBILE DRAW in USA To claim, send your Name,Address & Number# to: pepsaiusa@hotmail.com@gmail.com"

• Posted: Feb 20, 2018 at 6:56 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

sir I have received a massage from the number 00923304248644 that I have been rewarded 850000.00 dollars in 2018 Pepsi Intl mobile draw in USA to claim your money send your number name and address ...

• Posted: Feb 20, 2018 at 2:16 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Islamabad, Pakistan

sir I have recieved a massage from the number 00923304198242 that I have been rewarded 850000.00 dollars in 2018 pepsI intl mobile draw in usa to claim your money send your nomber name and addres ..
    to this one email ..
    please confirm me that this is real or fake.

• Posted: Feb 20, 2018 at 4:55 AM by info

It is a fake.

• Posted: Feb 19, 2018 at 11:09 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan

Sor I received a message of winning award from pepsI from this number 03351902011

• Posted: Feb 19, 2018 at 7:25 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Muzaffarabad, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan

Dear sir, I received a message of winning a prize from this number 03304198131.

• Posted: Feb 19, 2018 at 6:05 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Hyderabad, Sindh, Pakistan

Dear sir I have received message from this number 923304248649.

Show More of the 164 Comments