Warning! JavaScript is turned off or disabled! Some features on this website will not work.

Beware of "Pepsi International Award 2018" Lottery Scam

2018-02-11T07:04:52 -  +
Beware of "Pepsi International Award 2018" Lottery Scam

There is no "Pepsi International Award 2018" lottery or promotion. Therefore, recipients of fake Pepsi Company lottery promotion messages like the sample below, being sent by lottery scammers, which claim that they are winners, should delete the messages. They should also not follow the instructions in them.

Please continue below.

Sample of the "Pepsi International Award 2018" Lottery Scam

From: "PEPSI INTERNATIONAL INTERNATIONAL AWARD 2018" <pepsaius@hotmail.com>

Date: Feb 10, 2018 6:49 PM

Subject: Claim Proceeding $850.000.00 Dollars

Pepsi Drink & Bottling Company USA®

(USA. Regional Office )

700 Anderson Hill Road

Purchase, NY 10577 USA

Tel +1 (206) 629 2811

Please share with us what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. Also, check the comment section below for additional information, if there is any.

Also, report scams, untrustworthy, or fraudulent websites to us. Tell us why you consider the websites untrustworthy or fraudulent.

Comments, Questions and Reviews

• Posted: 9 hours ago by an anonymous user from or near: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

Even my mobile receives a message Statging that I won 850000 Dollars, So how could I Che-ch such message

• Posted: Yesterday at 11:34 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States

I have received SMS:

"Your mobile number has won 850,000.00 dollars in 2018 pepsI anniversary draw in usa. To claim send your number & mobile # to pepsi@Hotmail."

• Posted: Monday at 5:02 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan

hy everyone

I recieved sms from 923304248232 that cngrats u hv been awarded 500,000 pounds in 2018 PEPSI INTTlmobile drawI UK,to claim ur money snd ur name and adress by email

• Posted: Sunday at 9:45 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Islamabad, Pakistan

I have received MSG from this number "0336-457-7371" that you have been awarded 500,000,00 in 2018 PepsI inlet mobile draw in UK, to claim your money, send your SMS at oppeawd@hotmail.com
    so kindly help me what can I do?
    Thanks.

• Posted: Sunday at 10:41 PM by info

It is a scam or fake, just delete the SMS message.

• Posted: Sunday at 4:19 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Islamabad, Pakistan

I received SMS from (03345916522)

• Posted: Apr 16 at 1:07 AM by info

Here is another scam:

"From: PEPSI INTERNATIONAL INTERNATIONAL AWARD 2018
    Date: April 15, 2018 at 10:50:53 PM GMT 5
    To: Mehroz Qayyum
    Subject: Claim Proceeding $850.000.00 Dollars

Pepsi Drink & Bottling Company USA庐
    (USA. Regional Office )
    700 Anderson Hill Road
    Purchase, NY 10577 USA
    Tel 1 (206) 629 2811

Dear Prize Winner,

Claim Proceeding.

We acknowledge the receipt of your e-mail with the required information's, regarding your winning notification from (Pepsi Drink & Bottling Company New York USA Regional Office) and we wish to thank you for your Co-operation. The Board of Directors, members of staff and the International Awareness Promotion Department of the Pepsi Drink & Bottling Company Mobile Anniversary Promo Award, wishes to congratulate you on your success, as one of our Star Prize winners in our 2018 International Awareness Promotion (IAP) PEPSI MOBILE DRAWS held in New York USA . Your winning prize fund is $850.000.00 (Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars).

...

Let me know when the Bank contacts you.

Kind Regards,
    Name: Richard Evans,
    Tel 1 (206) 629 2811
    Copyright 漏 2018(IAP) Pepsi Int'l Mobile Award All Right Reserved .."

• Posted: Apr 15 at 1:37 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan

I also received that msg from this number: 0336 0990266

• Posted: Apr 15 at 3:40 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

Dear sir

I have received that msg

"CONGRATS! YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON $850,000 IN 2018 PEPSI ANNIVERSARY DRAW IN USA. TO CLAIM PRIZE. SEND UR NAME,ADRESS AND MOBILE# TO pepsaius@hotmail.com"

from this no 03304198439

• Posted: Apr 18 at 6:16 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Dear sir,

I have received that msg
      "CONGRATS! YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON $850,000 IN 2018
      PEPSI ANNIVERSARY DRAW IN USA. TO CLAIM PRIZE. SEND UR
      NAME,ADRESS AND MOBILE"

• Posted: Apr 15 at 1:35 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan

HI guys! I also received same from 03304199078 number about prise money SMS of $850000. Kindly some one put these corrupts and fraudulents behind bars.

• Posted: Apr 15 at 1:13 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan

Dear sir today I will receive this msg from this number 03304248344:

"CONGRATS! YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON $850,000 IN 2018 PEPSI ANNIVERSARY DRAW IN USA. TO CLAIM PRIZE. SEND UR NAME,ADRESS AND MOBILE# TO: pepsaius@hotmail.com"

• Posted: Apr 14 at 9:39 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan

I also received a message in Pakistan. This is the number who sent me the message: 92-330-4199546.

• Posted: Apr 11 at 3:48 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh

dear sir,I have a massage that you have been awareded 1000000 pounds in2018 pepsI international mobile draw in uk to claim this money from the number of 01739560291.

• Posted: Apr 10 at 11:50 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Providence, Utah, United States

Dear sir,

I have received a message from mobile no. 923323010548 which said that:

"Congrats! Your mobile has been $1,000,000 Dollars in 2018 PepsI company Draw in USA, To claim prize,send your name,address,phone no.pepsilotry@outlook.com"

• Posted: Apr 8 at 2:08 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan

Dear sir

I have received the msg that I win the prize award of 拢500,000. In Pepsi INT'L mobile draw in UK money and asked me that I send my name, address and number and this msg is received from 923358583740.

• Posted: Apr 8 at 4:50 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan

Today I received following msg from this no 923304248674
    This sudden msg made me happy once, but now I'm disappointed to know it's fake 馃槀馃槀
    This up mentioned contact no must be blocked as punish:

"Congrats! You have been AWARDED 拢500,000.00 in 2018 PEPSI INT'L MOBILE DRAW in UK, To claim your Money, send your Name,Address & Number# to: ppeawd@hotmail.com"

• Posted: Apr 8 at 1:49 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Islamabad, Pakistan

the same text was received by me and when I googled it I found out that its a scam...

• Posted: Apr 2 at 8:58 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

Received the following message from
    03368583801:

"Congrats,Your mobile number has won you $850,000 Dollars in 2018 PEPSI ANNIVERSARY DRAW IN USA,to claim,send your name & mobile# to: pepsaiusa@hotmail.com"

• Posted: Apr 7 at 10:06 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan

I received this massage from telephone number 923314051629

• Posted: Apr 5 at 7:46 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

Same message received from 03358583740. Please block this number

• Posted: Apr 3 at 12:31 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Khobar, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia

00923345651856 this number they send massage from claiming I won 850,000.

• Posted: Apr 2 at 8:42 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

Yesterday I received this text from this number: 03368583801.

• Posted: Apr 2 at 8:12 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan

Received the following message from
    03349031378:

• Posted: Apr 2 at 4:01 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Islamabad, Pakistan

I have received the same massage from Mobile Number 923304248277

• Posted: Apr 2 at 1:46 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Taxila, Punjab, Pakistan

I have RECIEVED this sms from this number 923304248651, the sms is this:

"congrats,your mobile,number has won you $850,000 dollars in 2018 pepsI anniversary draw in usa ,to claim ,send your name & mobile# to: pepsaiusa@hotmail.com"

• Posted: Apr 1 at 7:08 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Islamabad, Pakistan

I have RECIEVED this sms from this number 9233634304606, the sms is this:

• Posted: Apr 1 at 6:55 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Islamabad, Pakistan

Dear sir, I recieved this sms from this number: 923364304606

• Posted: Mar 31 at 7:54 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

I receive the massage for the prize from 03345546560.

• Posted: Mar 31 at 1:06 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan

Here is another scam:

"Congrats! Your mobile number has won $850,000 in 2018 pepsI anniversary draw in usa. To claim prize. Send ur name,adress and mobile# to: pepsaius@hotmail.Com"

• Posted: Mar 31 at 4:25 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Islamabad, Pakistan

I got this kind of msg now what should I do..

• Posted: Mar 31 at 2:03 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan

I receive SMS from cell number 03341841502; what should I do

• Posted: Mar 31 at 2:34 PM by info

Delete it.

• Posted: Mar 31 at 8:56 AM by info

Just delete it.

• Posted: Mar 27, 2018 by info

Here is another scam:

---------- Forwarded message ---------
    From: PEPSI INTERNATIONAL AWARD
    Date: Thu, Mar 22, 2018, 2:16 AM
    Subject: Claim Proceeding $850.000.00 Dollars

Pepsi Drink & Bottling Company USA庐
    (USA. Regional Office )

• Posted: Mar 27, 2018 by an anonymous user from or near: Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakistan

I received a message claiming I won 拢500000 in the award mobile draw in the UK, from my number 923345382939

• Posted: Mar 27, 2018 by an anonymous user from or near: Mardan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan

I also received the same message from 03304198131 on today 27/03/18, is that true of fake plzz guide me

• Posted: Mar 27, 2018 by an anonymous user from or near: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan

I have received a message on my other mobile no $85000.000 in 2018 PepsI INT'L Mobile Draw in USA to claim your Money send your Name,Address and mobile # pepsaiusa@hotmail.com.from this no 923360706780.

• Posted: Mar 26, 2018 by an anonymous user from or near: Sargodha, Punjab, Pakistan

I have received a massage on my other mobile no $85000.000 in 2018 PepsI INT'L Mobile Draw in USA to claim your Money send your Name,Address and mobile # pepsaiusa@hotmail.com.from this no 923351902011.
    Pl clarify this message and give the guide line about this.
    Your cooperation in this regard will be highly appreciated,please.

• Posted: Mar 26, 2018 by info

It is a scam or fake.

• Posted: Mar 24, 2018 by an anonymous user from or near: Multan, Punjab, Pakistan

92330428649 this cell number SMS me about award 500000 euro. please check ek it, who is this?

• Posted: Mar 23, 2018 by an anonymous user from or near: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

"CONGRATS! YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON $850,000 IN 2018 PEPSI ANNIVERSARY DRAW IN USA. TO CLAIM PRIZE. SEND UR NAME,ADRESS AND MOBILE# TO: pepsaius@hotmail.com."

I got this msg several time, this is fake msg tell me

• Posted: Mar 24, 2018 by an anonymous user from or near: Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan

"WON $850,000 IN 2018 PEPSI ANNIVERSARY DRAW IN USA. TO CLAIM PRIZE SEND UR NAME, ADDRESS AND MOBILE#TO pepsaius@hotmail.com"

Sir, this message has come from this number: 03368583801 on MY ufone number.

• Posted: Mar 25, 2018 by an anonymous user from or near: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

Not this number, but from another nmbr I had received this message from

• Posted: Mar 24, 2018 by info

It is a scam, there is no Pepsi lottery.

• Posted: Mar 23, 2018 by info

Yes, the message is a fake.

I have received this msg.

tell me this is fake?

• Posted: Mar 23, 2018 by info

Yes, it is a fake.

• Posted: Mar 23, 2018 by an anonymous user from or near: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan

"Congrats! You have been AWARDED 拢500,000.00 in 2018 PEPSI INT'L MOBILE DRAW in UK, To claim your Money, send your Name,Address & Number# to: ppclaims@yahoo.com"

Yesterday I received this text from this number
    923358583740

• Posted: Mar 22, 2018 by an anonymous user from or near: Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan

I received the message. the message type is like this:

"Congrates! you have been awarded ,000.00 uk pounds.in 2018 PEPSI INT'L MOBILE DRAW IN UK, To claim your money, send your name, address & Number#to:
    ppeawd@hotmail.com
    sender number is 92-331-4051629."

is it true or not, please inform me. thanks

• Posted: Mar 22, 2018 by info

No, it is not true, it is a scam. There is no Pepsi lottery.

• Posted: Mar 21, 2018 by an anonymous user from or near: Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakistan

I also have receive the same message. the messege type is like this:

"Congrates! you have been awarded ,000.00 uk dollar.in 2018 PRPDI INY'L MOBILEDRAW IN UK, To claim your mondey, send your name, adress & Number#to:
    ppeawd@hotmail.com
    The number is 0330-4248237."

is it true or not, please inform me. thanks

• Posted: Mar 21, 2018 by info

It is not true, it is a fake or scam.

• Posted: Mar 20, 2018 by an anonymous user from or near: Gujrat, Punjab, Pakistan

I have also recieved a message that says
    congrats you have been awarded E500000.00 in 2018 pepsI int'l mobile draw in uk,to claim your money,send your name and number # to ppeawd@hotmail.com the number was 00923378200599.

• Posted: Mar 20, 2018 by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh

Today March 20,2018. I received an email that my mobile no. win $1000,000 pepsI bonanza prize from (pepsibonanza@outloo.com. prize admistrator Philip Jordan, Tel no. 12022352260. 2018 pepsI promo international mobile Draw.).

Today at 12:30pm they called me to pay $650 for Airports customs duty charge that I could received the prize Amount by diplomatic means courier services.
    my Questions is :
    1.Is it real or not ?
    2.may I informed it to police?

• Posted: Mar 20, 2018 by info

It is not real, it is a scam. Delete the email. There is no need to report it to the police.

• Posted: Mar 12, 2018 by an anonymous user from or near: Islamabad, Pakistan

I have also this msg today so what can I do, delete or not?

• Posted: Mar 13, 2018 by info

Delete it.

• Posted: Mar 11, 2018 by an anonymous user from or near: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

Received this:

• Posted: Mar 9, 2018 by an anonymous user from or near: Yau Tsim Mong (Tsimshatsui), Kowloon City, Hong Kong

Dear sir,

I have got a message from a mob No that your Mobile No has won $850,000 in 2018 Pepsi anniversary Draw in USA. To claim prize, send your No and address to papsaius@hotmail.com

• Posted: Mar 10, 2018 by an anonymous user from or near: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan

I have also hahahaahah

• Posted: Mar 9, 2018 by an anonymous user from or near: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan

Dear Sir,

I have received a message from cell No 923304348689 stating "YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON $850,000 IN 2018 PEPSI ANNIVERSARY DRAW IN USA. TO CLAIM PRIZE, SEND YOUR NAMR, ADDRESS AND MOBILE # TO papsaius@hotmail.com'

I have also received this message

• Posted: Mar 4, 2018 by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh

I have received the message & winners certificate Pepsi award lottery.(pepsI drink & bottling company USA).

• Posted: Mar 4, 2018 by info

It is a fake and scam, please delete the message and do not send your personal information and money to the thieves behind the lottery scamming message.

• Posted: Feb 28, 2018 by an anonymous user from or near: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

I have also received same mail today from this number: 923304189910.

• Posted: Feb 27, 2018 by an anonymous user from or near: Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakistan

Dear sir,

I received this massage on my mobile phone today from this below number,
    923304198131

Kindly tell me about this massage, is this massage is true or fake. I didn't reply yet.
    Thanks
    Regards
    Muhammad

• Posted: Feb 22, 2018 by an anonymous user from or near: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

I have received this message:

"Congrats! You have been AWARDED $850,000.00 DOLLARS in 2018 PEPSI INT'L MOBILE DRAW in USA To claim, send your Name,Address & Number# to: pepsaiusa@hotmail.com@gmail.com"

• Posted: Feb 20, 2018 by an anonymous user from or near: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

sir I have received a massage from the number 00923304248644 that I have been rewarded 850000.00 dollars in 2018 Pepsi Intl mobile draw in USA to claim your money send your number name and address ...

• Posted: Feb 20, 2018 by an anonymous user from or near: Islamabad, Pakistan

sir I have recieved a massage from the number 00923304198242 that I have been rewarded 850000.00 dollars in 2018 pepsI intl mobile draw in usa to claim your money send your nomber name and addres ..
    to this one email ..
    please confirm me that this is real or fake.

• Posted: Feb 20, 2018 by info

It is a fake.

• Posted: Feb 19, 2018 by an anonymous user from or near: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan

Sor I received a message of winning award from pepsI from this number 03351902011

• Posted: Feb 19, 2018 by an anonymous user from or near: Muzaffarabad, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan

Dear sir, I received a message of winning a prize from this number 03304198131.

• Posted: Feb 19, 2018 by an anonymous user from or near: Hyderabad, Sindh, Pakistan

Dear sir I have received message from this number 923304248649.

Show More of the 74 Comments

Write Your Comment, Question or Review

My Account About us Advertise with us Donate to OTA Report Cyber Threats RSS Feed Contact us Terms and Conditions Privacy Policy

This site uses cookies to offer you a complete experience. Learn more.

Copyright © 2012 - 2018 - Online Threat Alerts.