Warning! JavaScript is turned off or disabled! Some features on this website will not work.

The "Mrs. Maria Franca Fissolo" Donation Scam Being Sent by Scammers

2018-06-22T10:54:58 -  +
The "Mrs. Maria Franca Fissolo" Donation Scam Being Sent by Scammers

Online users, be aware of fake "Mrs. Maria Franca Fissolo" emails being sent by online scammers. The fake emails are being used by scammers to trick online users into believing they have been selected to receive a donation from Mrs. Maria Franca Fissolo. Remember, never send your personal information to anyone who requests it via unsolicited emails and never send money to anyone who claims you need to do so in order to receive a lottery prize.

Advertisements

The "Mrs. Maria Franca Fissolo" Donation Scam Being Sent by Scammers

From: Dr. MOHAMED BOUOUDINA <mbououdina@uob.edu.bh>

Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2018 4:32:33 PM

Subject: Re: Best-Offer

Donation was made to you by Mrs. Maria Franca to help orphanage homes in your country. Contact (mariafissolo123@yahoo.com) for claim.

Regards,

Mrs. Maria Franca Fissolo.

Personal Assistance/Mrs. Maria

Dear Beloved;

This is a personal email directed to you for your consideration alone, I request that it remain and be treated as such only.

Donation of $2,200,000.00 USD was made to you by Mrs. Maria Franca Fissolo, Owner of Ferrero SpA, 90% of the fund will be dispatched to the poor in your country, and 10% for you for the work. Get back to me for more details.

Regards,

On behalf of Mrs. Maria Franca Fissolo. (Owner).

Mrs. Maria Franca Fissolo

Personal Assistance.

Maria Franca Fissolo (born 1941) is an Italian billionaire, the widow of Michele Ferrero, and the owner of Ferrero SpA, Europe's second-largest confectionery company.

Remember to help us, help you, by donating. 🎁Click here to donate

Advertisements
Comments, Questions and Reviews

To help protect your privacy, please do not post or remove, your full name, telephone number, email address, username, password, account number, credit card information, home address or other sensitive information in or from your comments, questions, or reviews. And, when you post a comment or review, we will use your IP address to display your approximate location to other users.

• Posted: Nov 8, 2018 at 2:46 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Sunnyvale, California, United States

"SV: Recipient!!
    Maria Franca Fissolo
    Tue 7/31/2018, 10:43 AM

Firstly I would want to thank Dr. Amado Mario for his commitment to sending the random message to our fifty beneficiaries, I knew I could count on him in making our discussion come to reality.

I’m not used to writing a lengthy message, but I think I would make this brief. I still find it very difficult to introduce myself, I do rather let someone else do that for me.

I am Maria Franca Fissolo, a mother, wife, and owner of Ferrero SpA and other firms. You can read more about my biography on
    www.forbes.com/profile/maria-franca-fissolo/ and

...

Looking forward to your prompt response.

Regards
    Maria Franca Fissolo"

• Posted: Sep 22, 2018 at 3:55 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Just received via twitter message from Maria Franca Fissolo:

"God is love,encourage one another as God is the pillar that holds our entire life,we must build one another up, just as you are blessed and protected by God,Smiles of joy and hope from Maria.

Do you have a needy person or family around you,Depressed,Aged,Disabled Needy,orphanage homes or struggling investment,I am lead by God to provide full financial support and prayers,Let me know if you have any,Smiles of hope from Maria Thanks

Maria Franca Fissolo
    @MariafFissolo"

• Posted: Sep 11, 2018 at 2:08 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Buedesheim, Hesse, Germany

Received this scam:

"Hello, hope you doing fine? I m a very good friend to Mrs. Maria Franca Fissolo, she ask me to contact you for a Donation she made to you. please contact her for more details and how you can get your Donation. send email to mrmariaff@gmail.com
    Thanks. Yelian

Kontakt via LINKEDIN"

• Posted: Aug 7, 2018 at 12:13 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dixon, Illinois, United States

I have received a letter from Maria, supposedly but just to me and no orphanage for the 2,200,000 dollars. When they said open an offshore account ranging from 1,200 dollars to 3,000 dollars I figured I would check on a site in her name.

Tell her I hope she is still enjoying life and if she really wants to send me money that would be fine with me. I do wish her good will and good health.

I am available if you want to discuss what was sent to me. 815-973-2043, or kanga2348@hotmail.com. Enjoy your life as I was hoping for me.

Sincerely, Terry. She must be an amazing woman!

• Posted: Aug 1, 2018 at 10:20 AM by an anonymous user from or near: São Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Email text I just received:

"Dear Friend,

Donation of $4,400,000.00USD was made to you by Mrs. Maria Franca Fissolo, Owner of Ferrero SpA, 60% of the fund will be dispatched to the poor in your country while 40% goes to you for the hard work.

Firstly I would want to thank Dr. Amado Mario for his commitment in sending the random message to our fifty beneficiaries, I knew I could count on him in making our discussion come to reality. I still find it very difficult to introduce myself, I do Rather let someone else do that for me. I am Maria Franca Fissolo , a mother, wife and owner of Ferrero SpA and other firms. You can read more about my biography on

(Attached to this mail is a little biography about my humble self.)

Sequel to my conversation with Dr. Amado, since 1990 with the help of donations and sponsorship from different philanthropist around the world, we've cut in half the number of children who die before their broader birthday. This is a a recognizing statistic, but it Is also part of a larger story of advancement in global health. Dr. Amado and I began working together in 2011 to support childhood immunization and polio eradication. Since then, I have traveled to globally on health events like the Global Vaccine Summit in 2013, And the Heroes of Polio Eradication Awards in 2015. Between 2000 and 2015, malaria deaths dropped by 60 percent. Polio is on the verge of eradication. And the number of people at risk of NTDs fell by 20 percent in the last five years.

A couple of months ago, our foundation published a report called ' Goalkeepers ' that highlighted much of this progress. If we don't double down on investments in innovation, more children will die needlessly and poor health will continue to hold back millions of people And limit the economic potential of many developing countries. I'm alike of can can maintain a trajectory of progress. There's a lot of exciting innovation happening and I'd love to reach out to communities, urban and rural areas around the world with a Little gesture of our ongoing E-World wild donation. We weought it will be effectively effective to reach out to random selected people around the world whom will share from our vision and tell us from their own experience little gesture and ideas we can pull together to affect their communities and children living in rural areas Around them. Instead of investing funds into charity organizations who will focus on one specific community, we decided to share $220,000,000.00USD ( Two Hundred and Twenty Million Dollars) to 50 elevated individuals around the globe. Through the help of our longtime partners, Microsoft Cooperation/google generated fifty thousand (50,000) email ID's from a pool of over 25,000 web of distinguished professionals and individuals drawn from Europe, America, Asia, Australia , New Zealand, Middle-East, Africa and North & South America. Beneficiaries are selected through the Microsoft Computer Ballot System { CBS }. However, your E-mail Account was among the fifty (50) selected Emails picked. After clarification $4,400,000.00USD Will go to each individual from the 50 selected.

NB: Being picked do not guarantee you will be allowed the don donation. We have laid out rules and ethics our beneficiaries must possesses/abide by in other to be granted. We need you to tell us about yourself and your ideas on what you are going To do with the 60% of the fund.

Please see below key questions which we want you to answer and send to us for screening purpose.

1 ) What are the current difficulties affecting your community or people around you?
    2 ) Have you ever associate yourself with any Charitable organization? If yes, please state the name of the organization and send some proof if any.
    3 ) What is the highest amount you have ever handle...?
    4 ) Apart from your daily routine, what do you have passion for?
    5 ) How can you make the world around you a better place?
    6 ) What is your Marital Status/Male/Female
    7 ) Do you have any sort of disability?
    8 ) Do you have any criminal record or have you been a victim of any kind?
    9 ) What do you do for a living and what's your position at your place of work?
    10 ) Nationality and current country of residence.
    11 ) Means of contact (Tell or Mobile / Fax)
    12 ) Your full names/Age
    13 ) Why do you think you are the right person for this?

Please answer the above questions and send a scan copy of any valid government identification for the purpose and background check.

Looking forward to your prompt response.

Your' s Faithfully,
    Mrs. Maria."

• Posted: Aug 1, 2018 at 12:29 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I just received this and knew it was a scam...when will these fraudsters learn! We are tech savvy!

• Posted: Jul 31, 2018 at 6:21 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Cuijk, North Brabant, Netherlands

Here is another scam:

"A donation was made to you,Contact: ( mfrancafissolo90@gmail.com ) for details.

Dr. Amado Mario.(P.A)
    On behalf of Mrs. Maria Franca Fissolo.(Owner)."

• Posted: Jul 24, 2018 at 10:58 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Salvador, Bahia, Brazil

"Reply to mrs.mariafissolo11@gmail.com

In respect to my foundation;
    Donation was made to you.
    Donor: Mrs. Maria Fissolo.
    Reply To Via email : mrs.mariafissolo11@gmail.com

Dr. Amado Mario.
    Personal Assistance/Mrs. Maria."

• Posted: Jul 24, 2018 at 10:07 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Montclair, California, United States

"Bosley, Marjorie
    Sun 7/22, 10:32 PMBosley, Marjorie (Marjorie.Bosley@tarkett.com)

Reply to mrs.mariafissolo11@gmail.com

In respect to my foundation;
    Donation was made to you.
    Donor: Mrs. Maria Fissolo.
    Reply To Via email : mrs.mariafissolo11@gmail.com

Dr. Amado Mario.
    Personal Assistance/Mrs. Maria."

Saw this in my e-mail today!! Yay! lmao

• Posted: Jul 24, 2018 at 6:05 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Kitchener, Ontario, Canada

yeah... its a scam, anything to do with her is. I got happy for a second too.

• Posted: Jul 24, 2018 at 6:44 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

me too man.. me too lol

• Posted: Jul 23, 2018 at 2:29 PM by info

"From: Wan Wong [mailto:wwong@nla.gov.au]
    Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2018 7:01 AM
    To: undisclosed-recipients:
    Subject: Re.

Reply to mrsfrafiso@mariafissolofoundation.org to claim your donation."

• Posted: Jul 23, 2018 at 9:31 AM by an anonymous user from or near: New Holland, Pennsylvania, United States

and another variation . . .

"A donation was made to you via Ferrero Foundation. Contact: mrsmfranfsolo@gmail.com for details.

Dr Amado Maria

P.A for Maria F.Fissolo"

• Posted: Jul 22, 2018 at 10:40 AM by info

"From: Bosley, Marjorie
    Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2018 8:18:05 AM
    Subject: Re: GIFT

​A donation is made to you by Mrs. Maria Franca Fissolo. Reply to this email: ( Maria34fissolo@163.com ) for more details....

Dr. Amado Mario.
    Personal Assistance."

• Posted: Jul 20, 2018 at 4:35 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Chandler, Arizona, United States

Received this scam:

"You are the lucky recipient of a donation via Ferrero Foundation. Kindly Reply her via: mrsmfranfsolo@gmail.com for details…

Dr Amado Mario

P.A for Mrs Maria F. Fissolo"

• Posted: Jul 14, 2018 at 2:47 PM by info

"From: Roxanne Young
    Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2018 4:33 AM
    Subject: GIFT

A donation is made to you by Mrs.Maria Franca Fissolo. Reply to this email: ( mrs.mariafissolo11@gmail.com ) for more details....

Dr. Amado Mario.
    Personal Assistance."

• Posted: Jul 13, 2018 at 10:11 AM by info

"RE: GIFT
    Koebnick, Tracy

A donation was made in your favor by Mrs. Maria Franca Fissolo. Reply to this email: ( mrsfsolo@gmail.com ) for more details.​"

• Posted: Jul 13, 2018 at 5:58 AM by info

"From: Koebnick, Tracy
    Sent: 13 July 2018 07:01
    Subject: RE: OFFER

A donation is made to you by Mrs. Maria Franca Fissolo. Reply to this email: (mrsfissolo152@gmail.com) for more details....

Dr. Amado Mario.
    Personal Assistance..."

• Posted: Jul 13, 2018 at 2:02 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Queens, New York, United States

"RE: Recipient!
    Thu 7/12/2018 11:34 PM

A donation was made to you. Contact (mf.fissolo41@gmail.com) for more details.

Dr. Amado Mario.
    Personal Assistant,
    On behalf of Mrs. Maria Franca Fissolo. (Owner)."

• Posted: Jul 12, 2018 at 11:31 AM by info

I got the following when I tried contacting the scammers:

"From: Microsoft Outlook
    Sent: July 12, 2018 11:29:48 AM
    To: maria@mariafissolofoundation.org
    Subject: Undeliverable: Re: Details

mx.zohomail.com rejected your message to the following email addresses:

maria@mariafissolofoundation.org (maria@mariafissolofoundation.org)
    The address you sent your message to wasn't found at the destination domain. It might be misspelled or it might not exist. Try to fix the problem by doing one or more of the following:..."

• Posted: Jul 12, 2018 at 11:30 AM by info

"From: Byrd, Laura
    Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2018 11:31 AM
    Subject: RE: Gift'

A donation was made to you,Contact: ( mfrancafissolo90@gmail.com ) for details.

Dr. Amado Mario.(P.A)
    On behalf of Mrs. Maria Franca Fissolo.(Owner)."

• Posted: Jul 11, 2018 at 12:35 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Pontiac, Michigan, United States

Received this:

"RE: Notice

Ball, Lisa W.
    7/10/2018 9:53 PM

To: Ball, Lisa W.

In respect to my foundation I'm making a donation to you and your family. Reply to: mariafrancafissolo77@gmail.com for details.

Dr. Amado Mario.
    Personal Assistance/Mrs. Maria."

• Posted: Jul 6, 2018 at 10:10 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland

Another scam:

"Od: Childs
    Temat: DFY

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
    intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
    addressed. If you have received this email in error
    please notify the originator of the message.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender,
    except where the sender specifies and with authority, states them to be
    the views of Telford & Wrekin Council.

All electronic mail to, from, or within the Telford & Wrekin Council may be the
    subject of a request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and related
    legislation, and therefore may be required to be disclosed to third parties.

Telford & Wrekin Council may monitor email traffic data and also the content of email in conjunction with the relevant policies."

• Posted: Jul 5, 2018 at 6:39 AM by info

-- -- -- -- --
    From: "Needham, Dave GR"
    Date: July 4, 2018 at 06:10:55 EDT
    To: Undisclosed recipients:;
    Subject: info

Hi, A donation was made in your favor by Mrs. Maria Franca Fissolo. Reply to this email: ( mariafrancafiss@gmail.com ) for more details.

Dr. Armado Mario,
    Personal Assistant.

• Posted: Jul 4, 2018 at 9:36 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Hove, England, United Kingdom

I received one today. Pretty obvious it is a scam of some sort.

"A donation was made in your favor by Mrs. Maria Franca Fissolo. Reply to this email: ( mrsfsolo@gmail.com ) for more details."

• Posted: Jul 1, 2018 at 12:17 PM by info

"From: Raelean Hickson
    Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2018 10:03 AM
    Subject: RE: Notice

In respect to my foundation;
    Donation was made to you.
    Donor: Mrs. Maria Fissolo.
    Reply via office email : mariafoundation@mariafissolo.org

Dr. Amado Mario.
    Personal Assistance/Mrs. Maria."

• Posted: Jun 23, 2018 at 7:57 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Jerusalem, Israel

Hi,
    please see below email I received from a person named himself Liu, MimI:

"In respect to my foundation I'm making a donation to you and your family. Reply to:  mariafrancafissolo77@gmail.com for details.

Dr. Amado Mario.