No internet connection

No Internet Connection Detected

Playmofo is a Fraudulent Content Streaming Website

Playmofo at www.playmofo.com is a fraudulent content streaming website. The website which claims it will deliver all your favorite movies, music, and games across all your favorite platforms, is similar to the fraudulent websites: www.geeker.com, lilplay.com, and tzarmedia.com. Online users who have used their credit cards on the fraudulent website, run the risk of their cards being fraudulently charged for undetermined amounts, even when they have canceled their subscriptions.

Playmofo is a Fraudulent Content Streaming Website

About Playmofo

www.playmofo.com

1-925-690-9872 | info@playmofo.com

They (playmofo.com) claim not to charge your credit card for the trial period but will do so anyway, even if you cancel before the trial period is up. Also, they will charge you to cancel your free registration, and will periodical charge your credit card for an undetermined of money. And, the website doesn't have some movies, books, and music it has advertised. I think this is another trick used to lure potential victims to the website.

Online users who have already subscribed to playmofo.com, are asked to contact their credit card company or bank for help to prevent the fraudulent website from fraudulently charging their credit cards, or refund their money if their cards were already charged.

Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search Search engine.

Click here help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA).

Would you share this article with others?  +

• November 19, 2020 at 8:54 AM by an anonymous user from: Brisbane City, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I want my money back. I don’t have anything saying I have to pay u anything

• May 27, 2020 at 5:12 PM by an anonymous user from: Gloucester, England, United Kingdom

I've had the same thing money went out of my account on two accassions different names, one was playmofo.com and the other one is called other fun. Com or something I am in so much trouble now as bills can't be paid as they took my whole pay check, a*s holes. Give me my money back otherwise this website will be shut down for good and you will never rip people off again

• May 7, 2020 at 7:30 AM by an anonymous user from: Auckland, New Zealand

They took 89 dollars out of my account that was my last money for another fortnight 😭

• April 19, 2020 at 8:42 PM by an anonymous user from: New Zealand

They are a scam and ripoff. Be warned

• November 26, 2019 at 12:33 AM by an anonymous user from: Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

You are dead right!

I used my card for free registration and they have now stolen money from my account. On my way to the police station!

• August 27, 2019 at 1:32 PM by an anonymous user from: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I just want to cancel my account to the playmofo.com @movieflix.

They now deducted to my debit card. But it should be free access and at the same time, I don’t open this movieflix that I joined with. No movieflix service occur.

Please help me to cancel my account.

• August 27, 2019 at 1:50 PM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded. Then, cancel your card and get a new one to prevent further unwanted charges.

• August 7, 2019 at 7:03 AM by an anonymous user from: Megève, Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes, France

My credit card details were not accepted but you still managed to deduct twice the registration amount. I have had no access to the sports programme I wanted to watch and cancelled my subscription. Could you kindly book back the payments? Many thanks!

• July 21, 2019 at 10:52 AM by an anonymous user from: Southampton, England, United Kingdom

Only realised they had tried to take over £50 twice from my card when the card providers called to check. They have refunded all money and interest associated with these transactions and cancelled my card and are sending a new one. Don’t even remember signing up so how did they get the details?

• April 30, 2019 at 11:38 AM by info

Here is another scam:

"On my credit card statement, I note a charge of € 49.90 in favor of PLAYMOMOFO... for unspecified services anyway never requested from me. With this letter, I therefore invite the aforementioned company to delete my name and email from its lists of customers and prov.

See reimbursement of the amount indicated above.

For my part, I have already taken steps to notify my bank of the occurrence, ordering it NOT to make any future payments in favor of the

suaccennata PLAYMOFO... reserving, in any case, legal action.

Best regards Spina F."

• April 25, 2019 at 2:41 PM by an anonymous user from: Milan, Lombardy, Italy

Change your credit cards.

• January 12, 2019 at 10:28 AM by info

They are using this telephone number: 1-866-913-0756.

Here is more information:

Copyright © 2019 playmofo.com - Zanoonia Media LTD - 3 Pindarou & Alkaiou, office/flat 302, 1070 Nicosia, Cyprus - Watch Movies Online - All rights reserved.

• January 11, 2019 at 6:17 AM by an anonymous user from: Modena, Emilia-Romagna, Italy

I would like to cancel my account.

Simone M.

• January 3, 2019 at 6:54 PM by an anonymous user from: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

I would like to cancel my account.

• November 26, 2018 at 7:28 PM by an anonymous user from: San Juan, Puerto Rico, Puerto Rico

They still got the money. How do I stop them from taking more? Help

• November 26, 2018 at 7:39 PM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded. Then, cancel your card and get a new one.

• October 29, 2018 at 10:42 AM by info

Received via email:

"Today checking the balance of my Postepay card I realized a payment made to a playmofo in value of € 49.95.

I saw that this is a site that I did not understand what would be its business and what I paid. By using it on Google, I came out of your notice that it was a scam site.

1) There is no possibility to ban this type of scammers?

2) How to recover the sum and notify the bank?

Thank you.

Luc"

• September 27, 2018 at 10:30 AM by an anonymous user from: Schaarbeek, Brussels, Belgium

PLAYMOFO and PLAYZ are fraudulent websites. I have been charged 2 times for 49.95€ although I didn't order, nor use any of the websites. I expect Quick refund Cathy, Belgium.

• October 29, 2018 at 9:55 AM by an anonymous user from: Naples, Campania, Italy

I found myself with a payment of € 49.95 through my Postepay card on October 25th, without my knowledge that this site was named "playmofo". I do not understand how I got hold of my data. I want my money immediately back!

I see you know that it is a fraudulent site, why has it not been closed?

• September 8, 2018 at 2:37 AM by an anonymous user from: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Saturday September 6th 2018.5pm.

I live in the state of South Australia, Australia, and have just checked my bank statements. I have not asked for any downloads through playmofo.com nor have I received any.

I do not download any music, video's or games from any site. They are charging my credit card without my authorisation or consent.

These are all fraudulent charges. I will be contacting my bank as soon as possible (Monday morning) to ask for a full refund of all amounts debited.

• September 2, 2018 at 7:54 PM by an anonymous user from: Washington, District of Columbia, United States

After saying nothing will be charged to my card they vhargede charged 49.95. I want my money back

• August 9, 2018 at 2:43 AM by an anonymous user from: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I have not bought anything from you please refund my money

• July 18, 2018 at 4:11 AM by an anonymous user from: Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland

PLAYMOFO is really fraudulent website. Two times my credit card (where you have a number?)Two times account 49,95 USD.

I've nothing ordered from you. It means that this charge is a thieving. I expect a sending this 2x49,95 USD back.

AntonI, Poland.

• July 17, 2018 at 4:40 AM by an anonymous user from: Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland

PLAYMOFO is really fraudulent website. Two time s my credit card (where you have a number?)Two times account 49,95 USD.

AntonI, Poland.