Beware of Owe Mone at owemoney.bid - it is a Fraudulent Work-From-Home Website

Beware of Owe Mone at owemoney.bid - it is a Fraudulent Work-From-Home Website

Would you share this article with others?

The website Owe Money located at www.owemoney.bid, which claims users can earn money viewing ad units and attracting referrals, is a scam or fake being operated by online scammers or cybercriminals. The website (owemoney.bid) claims it offers members the opportunity to earn money for viewing ad units and attracting referrals, but this is only a trick get potential victims to sign-up with them. Once potential victims become members and have reached the $150 payment threshold in order to cash out or receive their money, owemoney.bid will ask them to buy fake referrals. If members buy the referrals, the website will charge their credit cards, kick them out of their accounts and disable them. This is when members will know that they have been scammed, when it is too late, because they have done all the work and have realized that they will never get paid. Therefore, online users are asked not to register with the fraudulent website and those who have already registered and working with the website are asked to stop.

Online users who have used their credit cards on the website are asked to contact their banks for help. They should let their banks know that they have unknowingly used their credit cards on a fraudulent website. Their banks should be able to cancel the fraudulent transactions and refund their money, and may cancel their credit cards and give them a new one to prevent the scammers from continuously charging them.

www.owemoney.bid - the Fraudulent Website

owemoney.bid

Again, do not waste your time working for owemoney.bid because you will never get paid. Only the scammers responsible for the website will get paid and they will never share the earnings with you although you have done all the work. And, they will steal your money by tricking you into buying fake referrals.

You cannot delete your account and the owemoney.bid may sell your email address to other online scammers. Therefore, members of the fraudulent website are asked look out for fake, phishing and malicious email messages that may start flooding their email inboxes. And, they should be aware of online scammers pretending to be online users claiming that they have gotten paid by the fraudulent website. This is a trick by online scammers to convince potential victims into registering with their fraudulent websites.

Note: Some of the names, addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers in email samples on this website may have been impersonated.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

• December 13, 2018 at 9:40 AM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

I give them my card credit information.

• December 13, 2018 at 9:41 AM by info

Check your credit card statements for unwanted transactions and report any to your bank.

• December 9, 2018 at 2:26 AM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

I have not being paid.

• December 7, 2018 at 5:52 AM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

Is there anyone who got the payment they have earned?

• December 4, 2018 at 8:14 PM by an anonymous user from Paris, Île-de-France, France

😭😭😭, after two stressful days of work

• November 28, 2018 at 9:58 AM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

I tried using the credit card option for withdrawal which needed my credit card number and the name on it but when I clicked on continue it didn't continue, so am I safe?

• November 28, 2018 at 11:17 AM by info

No, once they have your credit card information, they may attempt to charge it from different locations or use it fraudulently.

• November 24, 2018 at 11:46 PM by an anonymous user from Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti, Nigeria

They have my credit card no... Can they use it without my permission?

• November 24, 2018 at 11:52 PM by info

Yes, they can.

• November 20, 2018 at 9:49 PM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

Do you know about NNU? if yes what can you say about them?

• November 21, 2018 at 4:02 AM by info

What is their website address?

• November 20, 2018 at 9:44 PM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

Why is everyone here from Lagos, Nigeria? checking on the paid list I cannot see any Nigerian name.

• November 18, 2018 at 2:51 PM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

I have registered with my Gmail and I wanted to withdraw. I enter my account number then when I saw the other requirements I thought it twice that it is fake so I didn't proceed hope. I am safe.

• November 18, 2018 at 12:07 PM by an anonymous user from Tripoli, Libya

God bless you for this post I just join them today. I have earn 100$

I wanted to take my husband account and send it to them for them to send me my money

only for my husband to tell me that I shouldn't send them any account number that they are fraudsters

I argue with him until I decided to search and confirm if is true

thank you so much you have saved me and my entire family

if not poverty would have been our second name all because of my actions

after wasting entire day on social media working for them

my back and neck is even paining me now

God will judge them

am forever greatful to you thank you so much

let me go and rest now

• November 18, 2018 at 3:45 AM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

Thanks so much. What about my weeklywork.com? Is it also fake? They are similar to owemoney.bid.

• November 10, 2018 at 10:43 AM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

I am currently beyond the $150 and am close to getting up to 40 referrals... I think I'll just get the 40 referrals without buying them with bitcoins... Then I'll see what excuse they'll come up with.

• December 15, 2018 at 1:14 AM by an anonymous user from Nairobi, Nairobi Area, Kenya

did you get to finish? were you paid

• November 23, 2018 at 9:44 PM by an anonymous user from Amsterdam-Zuidoost, North Holland, Netherlands

let me know when you get to the 40 referrals, if they would come up with another excuse yh. cause I have also decided same.

• November 15, 2018 at 7:59 AM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

please , after knowing your fate let me know, I also have plenty money there.

• November 9, 2018 at 9:43 PM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

I'm just seeing this post now. I wanted withdrawing the 50k$ and I couldn't. The problem here is that I've given them my account detail thou I meant only the name and account number, hope am safe.

• November 6, 2018 at 9:56 AM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

Are these fraudsters Nigerians?

• November 8, 2018 at 2:37 PM by info

Yes, they are fraudsters creating hundreds of fake websites.

• November 5, 2018 at 5:39 PM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

please, I gave them my Gmail account when registering. I'm I safe.

• November 5, 2018 at 6:10 PM by info

They cannot do anything with your email address alone.

• November 4, 2018 at 12:55 PM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

Thanks for this. Men I was just about to register‼

• November 3, 2018 at 9:07 AM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

May God bless you, I really appreciate what you are doing.

• November 1, 2018 at 3:12 PM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

well, registered and has made roughly $60 and I gave them my PayPal acct when I wanted to withdraw the money before the site directed I should have up-to $150 before withdrawing.

I am safe considering the fact that they have my PayPal details.

• November 1, 2018 at 3:47 PM by info

They cannot withdraw money from your PayPal account without your approved.

• October 31, 2018 at 2:34 AM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

pls I give them my credit card what should I do?

• October 31, 2018 at 5:13 AM by info

Contact your bank for help.

• October 29, 2018 at 8:43 PM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

pleasss I have gave them my account number and name. I'm safe or not. Thanks and God bless u.

• October 30, 2018 at 12:27 AM by info

You are safe. They cannot do anything malicious with your account name and number.

• October 30, 2018 at 3:44 AM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

thanks for ur respond

• October 29, 2018 at 7:31 AM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

I give them my credit card number what should I do now ?

• October 29, 2018 at 4:03 PM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

go to ur bank and they will block that card.

• October 29, 2018 at 7:48 AM by info

Contact your bank for help. Let them know that you have unknowingly used your credit card and a fraudulent website.

• October 29, 2018 at 5:01 AM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

It Simon

I just registered with owe money, and I given just my

gmail account, I'm safe?

• October 29, 2018 at 6:05 AM by info

Once you didn't give them your credit card information and online banking credentials, you are ok or safe.

• October 26, 2018 at 2:49 PM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

I have signed and given them my card no and name, I am I safe?

• October 26, 2018 at 4:49 PM by info

If they have your card information, you are not safe.

• October 26, 2018 at 12:02 PM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

Tanx for the awareness.

• October 26, 2018 at 11:33 AM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

Thank you for that but nobody can stop them against that? More and more people will be their victims if not because of your website. I could be in trouble because I believed it and I got 22 us dollars

• October 25, 2018 at 9:56 AM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

I thank God for my self oh. they use to say that I have too much sense but that my sense really save me from this thieves hand.

For me, today one of my colleague introduce me to OWEMONEY.BID the answer I gave him is ur that he should give me time so that I can make research.

Immediately I saw this & show him he just walk out. tnx so much for this clarification.

• October 24, 2018 at 7:36 AM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

I also tried but it is scam

• October 24, 2018 at 6:07 AM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

thanks, I am happy for the post

• October 24, 2018 at 5:46 AM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

Thanks for letting us know, but anyway i can delete my account?

• October 24, 2018 at 6:24 AM by info

No, but just stop using the website.

• October 24, 2018 at 3:32 AM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

pls I have given them only acct number, can they access my acct? pls I need answer

• October 24, 2018 at 6:21 AM by info

No, they would need your password or credentials to access your account.

• October 24, 2018 at 2:16 AM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

Good morning, please owemoney, Esmoney etc, are they all the same? More so, are they really scam because they I should refer 40 people to claim my $150.. please enlight me more on this so that it wont be waste of time working for them.

• October 24, 2018 at 6:16 AM by info

Yes, they are the same scam.

• October 23, 2018 at 9:50 AM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

I have reached 150.1$ but they said I must buy referrals through bitcoin, then I start to Wonder the credibility of the website and I found it was a scam, thanks.

• October 23, 2018 at 7:19 AM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

My account number is given to the site already expecting them to pay my money, can they have any access to my account through the account details given to them? If yes, how can I avoid it?

• October 23, 2018 at 5:16 AM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

HI guys, thank u for letting us identifying the truth behind this Owemoney.BID.

I'm Shamsu J Abba, and currently in the process while never know that it's fake until now!

• October 22, 2018 at 8:48 PM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

I also registered and I have earned $72 so I tried collecting the money, but replied until I reach $150.

My question is, can my acct be tampered with because I gave them my credit card number and the name on it. Pls I need d reply pls.

• October 22, 2018 at 9:02 PM by info

They can charge your card fraudulently, so report it to the bank.

• October 22, 2018 at 12:44 AM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

I just registered with owe money, and I given just my gmail account, I'm safe?

• October 22, 2018 at 8:00 AM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

you need to add more security on your gmail account, and unwanted mails

• October 22, 2018 at 7:52 AM by info

Giving out your email address does not pose any threat. The threat is giving out financial information and money.

• October 19, 2018 at 5:58 PM by an anonymous user from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I am Mahmoud if you did not buy the referred can you get your money

• October 19, 2018 at 6:05 PM by info

Since the website is fraudulent, open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• October 19, 2018 at 2:02 AM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

They ask me to buy referrals before and I buy it , sir I only give them my account number ,

• October 18, 2018 at 7:27 PM by an anonymous user from Atlanta, Georgia, United States

thank God that I haven't go far when I decided to search on line if anybody has ever benefit from it, unfortunately its scam, thank you guys with your post

• October 18, 2018 at 5:55 PM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

Please and please help me I already give them my ATM card number how can I change it. pls help

• October 18, 2018 at 7:39 PM by info

Contact your bank for help.

• October 13, 2018 at 9:18 PM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

I'm a victim, they've collected about 20$ bitcoin from me before I carried out this research, God will punish them.

• November 12, 2018 at 5:55 AM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

from your bank account or from the ownmoney.bid account

• October 12, 2018 at 4:20 PM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

Thanks for the enlightenment about owemoney.bid

• October 7, 2018 at 1:17 AM by an anonymous user from Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti, Nigeria

I just registered and decided to get info that's why I came here.

I haven't given them my credit card details or account number rather.

I only gave my email....can they still sell my email without my password? cause my email password and the password I registered with are the same

• October 7, 2018 at 2:14 AM by info

Change your email password.

• October 5, 2018 at 3:47 PM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

I also registered and I have earned $30 so I tried collecting d money but replied dt until I reach $150. My question is can my acct be tampered with cos I gave them my credit card no and the name on it. Pls I need d reply asap.

• October 5, 2018 at 4:56 AM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

The site is a scam and a total waste of time; owemoney.bid is fake.

• October 1, 2018 at 6:26 PM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

can they access someone's e-mail without password?

• October 1, 2018 at 6:34 PM by info

No, they cannot.

• September 25, 2018 at 8:15 PM by an anonymous user from Islamabad, Pakistan

What if you have signed up and given them your email?

• September 25, 2018 at 8:28 PM by info

Nothing. The aim is have you work for free.

• August 3, 2018 at 4:16 AM by an anonymous user from Buea, South-West Region, Cameroon

This website (owemoney.bid) is indeed a fraudulent site. I've done everything they wanted but yet, I can't receive the money they promised.

They tell people to buy referals which they know is very impossible. People have tried but yet nothing. This site should be removed from this place so other people don't fall victims.

Thanks for letting me know the truth finally. Besides, I asked, who in the world would let thousands of people work $150-$400 within two days? These people need to be dealt with.

Beware of Owe Mone at owemoney.bid - it is a Fraudulent Work-From-Home Website