No internet connection

No Internet Connection Detected

Is Cyjline an Untrustworthy Online Store?

Cyjline located at www.cyjline.com is an untrustworthy online store. Online users are advised to stay away from the untrustworthy website because those who shop from it run the risk of receiving counterfeit goods or nothing at all. Unsatisfied online users who have shopped on the untrustworthy website are asked to contact their bank or financial institution to have their transactions canceled and money refunded. They should also have their banks help them prevent the cybercriminals who are operating the website from continuously charging their credit cards.

Is Cyjline an Untrustworthy Online Store?

About Cyjline

Telephone Number: 0018772534927

Email: xibeifnagdfeng@outlook.com

Qandies Limited (qandies.com)

617, Crown House North Circular Road, London, England, NW10 7PN

Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search Search engine.

Click here help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA).

Would you share this article with others?  +

• October 16, 2020 at 2:24 PM by an anonymous user from: United Kingdom

Absolutely despicable. I ordered a cuddly shark for my daughter only to be sent a plastic shark worth £2.00. I was offered a refund of $10 and then was told if I wanted a full refund I had to return the item and pay the postage of nearly £40. DO NOT USE this very unreliable and conning company. Please do not buy ANYTHING through this company. Do not fall into the same trap as me

• October 11, 2020 at 1:13 AM by an anonymous user from: Buffalo, New York, United States

Ordered realistic dog months ago and never received product. Want my money back 😡

• October 6, 2020 at 9:04 PM by an anonymous user from: Lachine, Quebec, Canada

Scammer. Misleading and wrongful advertising. Waste of products. Got my money back with Paypal claim, but it's a pain

• October 6, 2020 at 9:06 AM by an anonymous user from: Leicester, England, United Kingdom

Please please do not order anything from this seller.They are scam artists! The website is not safe! You will be out off pocket!

• October 3, 2020 at 11:03 AM by an anonymous user from: Tucson, Arizona, United States

WARNING! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS SELLER! I was also a victim of their scam. I received a cheap stuffed shark toy instead of the "realistic" shark, which was listed in their advertisement. Total waste of money. They are scamming the public. I opened a dispute on my purchase through PayPal and this seller agreed to refunding my money ONLY if I sent the fake item back to this address 广东省​深圳市 龙岗区​平湖街道​华南城2号交易广场4楼4F-031 in China. I already paid for this cheap, fake item and now they expect me to spend more money and pay to have it sent back to them? I guarantee you I would never see my refund because they would say they never received it. PayPal was absolutely no help in this matter so bottom line is DO NOT ORDER from this company!

• September 22, 2020 at 12:17 AM by an anonymous user from: Warren, Michigan, United States

They got my money and I got NOTHING. I WANT A REFUND...

• September 24, 2020 at 4:55 PM by an anonymous user from: Warren, Michigan, United States

Update received an 18 dollar stuff toy. Doesn't do anything. Head Doesn't move. Well nothing moves. These people are a disgrace. They bring dishonor to their country and family's. Shame on you cyjline8!

• September 20, 2020 at 9:25 PM by an anonymous user from: Australia

I bought the Lifelike Baby Shark for my grandson priced at $19.99 USD plus postage from Cyjline. It was extremely poorly packaged and the actual shark was of very poor quality and did not work. I will not be buying anything from this store again.

• September 18, 2020 at 11:40 AM by an anonymous user from: Merthyr Tydfil, Wales, United Kingdom

Received the Snowey dog today .just a poor made cuddly toy not worth the £19 I paid for it.It does not move or look anything like the one advertised. I have emailed them to demand a refund .what a scam ...

• September 16, 2020 at 3:51 PM by an anonymous user from: Otterburn Park, Quebec, Canada

Received a cheap clothed shark nothing like advertised! Total rip off! Stay away!

• September 18, 2020 at 8:11 PM by an anonymous user from: Corbola, Veneto, Italy

hi, the same thing happened to me. How do we stop the fraudulent ads on facebook. I will request the original shark like the one advertised ... I want you to pay for it and to pay for it.

Together against injustices and that they never repeat ...

• September 1, 2020 at 1:16 PM by an anonymous user from: Poole, England, United Kingdom

Ordered a shark which opened it's mouth and rolled over to tickle it's tummy. It arrived Saturday and oh what a disappointment. Paid 20 USD for it by PayPal. Asked for a refund and was offered 5 USD. Told them no and they increased it to 8USD. I insisted I wanted a full refund. We will see. Not holding out any hope for anything. Don't get conned. Be warned.

• September 4, 2020 at 8:29 AM by an anonymous user from: Handen, Stockholm, Sweden

Same here, I got a non responsive miniature cloth shark with no other function and wagging the tail. FAKE FAKE FAKE.

• August 28, 2020 at 12:47 PM by an anonymous user from: Kissimmee, Florida, United States

Ordered 2 lifelike sharks. Never got them.

• August 27, 2020 at 11:00 PM by an anonymous user from: Opa-locka, Florida, United States

I also got scammed for a product which was not as described but only $20 so it wont kill me but never again... Do not trust this site.

• August 26, 2020 at 3:08 PM by an anonymous user from: Putney, Vermont, United States

They Ripped me off on an RC helicopter that was supposed to be 41 inches long the one I received was 8 inches the purchase was against my better judgement and proved to be a bait and switch

• July 29, 2020 at 6:23 AM by an anonymous user from: United States

I ordered a doll from them. It was supposed to be a quality silacone doll. It looked like a dog toy, my daughter is afraid of it. I demanded a refund. They told me I can still use it and 40 bucks weren't that much money! I kept hounding them. I finally got 20 bucks

NEVER AGAIN

• July 14, 2020 at 4:19 PM by an anonymous user from: United Kingdom

I bought a watch from them paid by PayPal,waited for more than a month to be delivered,but they have sent completely different one cheap plastic, not the one they have advertised,don’t buy nothing from cyjline8 it is untrustworthy.

They don’t even reply to your email.

• July 6, 2020 at 5:32 PM by an anonymous user from: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

I purchased 3 items (all the same) from cyjline8. When they arrived it was clear they were counterfeit without taking them out if their packages. They were absolutely terrible too! I send a request for refund to both the seller and PayPal. I was offered $7 back (when I had paid nearly $100). PayPal also said they won’t help me because I didn’t respond to one of the sellers offers (I thought I had responded to them all). The case is now closed apparently.. I feel very ripped off, and don’t want this to happen to others!

They had advertised the “real” item, by fir real pets, in it box and all, and what recurved was a junk ripoff in plastic. One word, fraud.

Am I safe from them making further charges to my credit card, having gone through PayPal though?

Tya H...

• July 6, 2020 at 7:06 PM by info

Yes, you should be safe.

• May 30, 2020 at 9:39 AM by an anonymous user from: Morpeth, England, United Kingdom

After a month I've Heard nothing since placing an order. No reply from three emails I sent and the website they advertised on no longer exists. Avoid.

Recommendations / Ads
Is Cyjline an Untrustworthy Online Store?