Is Gimalls an Untrustworthy Online Store?

Is Gimalls an Untrustworthy Online Store?

Would you share this Article with others?

Gimalls located at www.gimalls.com is an untrustworthy online store claiming to sell Sou Goutin shoes and other products. Online users are advised to stay away from the untrustworthy website because those who shop from it run the risk of receiving counterfeit goods or nothing at all. Unsatisfied online users who have shopped on the untrustworthy website are asked to contact their bank or financial institution to have their transactions canceled and money refunded.

About gimalls.com

gimalls.com

Street 337. #A21. Toul kork, Phnom Penh Cambodia.

UYAS INC CO., LTD. 2019

Please share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. Check the comment section below for additional information, if there is any. Remember to forward suspicious, malicious, or phishing email messages to us at the following email address: info@onlinethreatalerts.com. And, report missing persons, scams, untrustworthy, or fraudulent websites to us. Tell us why you consider the websites untrustworthy or fraudulent. Also, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search engine.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA) by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

The comments, reviews or answers below do not necessarily reflect the views of Online Threat Alerts.

• November 13, 2019 at 12:48 PM by an anonymous user from Tokyo, Japan

The more people report this to econsumer.gov, the more likely their gov't will go after them. And it is easy to report and only takes a few minutes.

• November 13, 2019 at 5:50 AM by an anonymous user from Los Angeles, California, United States

I ordered a small Keurig from them in September...still no coffee maker and it is now November and no way to contact them.

• November 11, 2019 at 8:03 PM by an anonymous user from Waianae, Hawaii, United States

Same here as I was charged 21.90 and never was sent an email receipt of purchase and never was sent the item either. A total scam and probably identity theft too.

• November 8, 2019 at 5:22 PM by an anonymous user from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

HI all, KEEP WELL AWAY from this company. They are nothing but scammers who steel your identity and sell your info on to other fraudsters who open up bank accounts in your name at your address. I bought an item for $58.79 on my credit card and never received any acknowledgement of the purchase. Four weeks later a credit card arrived in my name from an Australian Bank with an account linked to it. Very scary stuff. Do NOT purchase from them. You will have your identity stolen.

• November 2, 2019 at 10:31 PM by an anonymous user from New York, United States

same here, they took my money over $30.00 and never acknowledge my purchase or send the item. Very unscrupulous. AVOID THIS SITE AT ALL COSTS. Denying charge on credit card as it is covered.

Brooklyn NY

• November 2, 2019 at 4:54 PM by an anonymous user from Washington, District of Columbia, United States

I ordered Everglade seasoning and GI malls was the name that showed up on my card they took $15.88 out of my account on September 29th and I never got a confirmation or the merchandise.

I don't know what to do and how to get a hold of them or to get my money back I wish I had read this before I sent the money.

• October 31, 2019 at 5:28 AM by an anonymous user from Germantown, Maryland, United States

I order one Toyota Camry outside passenger mirror on September 2019 and it was not delivered. They do not answered my follow up notifications.They got $47.00 from my credit card. I will notify my banking institution.

• October 29, 2019 at 9:03 AM by an anonymous user from Syracuse, New York, United States

I bought a Swarovski necklace from this company. They used the website Swarovskiosn.com. I never received the necklace. Found out this company or crooks are in Cambodia. Contact not possible. I reported them to my credit card company. Stay away from these criminals.

• October 27, 2019 at 9:55 AM by an anonymous user from Darmstadt, Hesse, Germany

I bought a pair of shoes for $ 126 for my son on September 26th. When I saw on the credit card statement that the "company" is based in Pnom Penh, Cambodia, I knew I was linked. Shoes were never delivered. Conatct recording not possible. Stay away: criminals!

• October 24, 2019 at 11:54 PM by an anonymous user from Napa, California, United States

I ordered 3 unistrut trollys 4 weeks ago, never received an email confirmation or the products that I paid for. I am calling my credit card company tomorrow to file a claim. Google should do more to prevent this type of thing from happening, maybe I will switch to a different search engine. Buyers beware, buy from Amazon.

• October 24, 2019 at 11:30 AM by an anonymous user from Irvine, California, United States

I spent ~70.00usd in Birkenstock sandals in August, haven't heard a word from them. My credit card shows GIMALL as the ones that got the money.

• October 21, 2019 at 2:02 PM by an anonymous user from Dothan, Alabama, United States

I was scamed to for $43.86, it was takin out of my account august 28, have not heard a word. DONT BUT FROM THIS PLACE.

• October 20, 2019 at 5:17 PM by an anonymous user from Carlsbad, California, United States

They had a tiller for sale so i purchase it,got no emails from them to show when the tiller was being sent to me and didn't hear nothing from them.

i called my bank about this purchase so they did a dispute and now my bank is telling me that they determined that no error occurred,but i didn't get the tiller and they took my money out of my account and i get nothing,my money back or the tiller they had for sale,(gimalls u y a s phnom penn are thieves,they took my money and didn't give me my product or my money back)

• November 1, 2019 at 12:20 PM by an anonymous user from Dothan, Alabama, United States

The same thing has happened to me and the bank said the same thing! How do we go about getting our mo ey back?😡

• October 18, 2019 at 2:10 PM by an anonymous user from Germantown, Maryland, United States

Gimalls. I also bought something from these people and they took the money but never sent the product. Rip-off Rip-off Rip-off. Do not buy from these people.

Edmon (Alabama USA)

• October 17, 2019 at 2:41 PM by an anonymous user from Alameda, California, United States

Sept. 15, I ordered a part for my car for $19.97. My credit card company initially declined an international transaction, so I thought the order did not go through. But it showed up on my credit card statement. I never received the part and had no way to contact GIMALLS about the transaction. DO NOT BUY from this website.

--Anita (Alabama, USA)

• October 15, 2019 at 7:30 AM by an anonymous user from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I ordered Ugg Boots through this website - cost US $55.00. Nothing has ever arrived.

SCAM !!!

Dean - Australia

• October 10, 2019 at 5:36 PM by an anonymous user from Oxford, Pennsylvania, United States

Made a purchase on this site over 5 weeks ago. No communication as to shipping, tracker or emails remain ignored. I have reported them to my bank. Bad News! Stay away.

• October 9, 2019 at 4:45 PM by an anonymous user from Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Site is dangerous, it takes you money on your card and you do not receive your item.

• October 10, 2019 at 1:42 PM by an anonymous user from Boston, Massachusetts, United States

The same happened to me! I charged my card and never heard from them! No email to confirm the purchase, let alone the item! I never received the item! SCAMMER! Beware!

• October 5, 2019 at 4:13 PM by an anonymous user from Seattle, Washington, United States

I ordered from them and never received product nor even an email. I did see a transaction on my credit card, though.

• October 4, 2019 at 7:31 PM by an anonymous user from Linglestown, Pennsylvania, United States

They took my money. I never received the item and they won't answer my emails.

• October 1, 2019 at 9:54 PM by an anonymous user from San Antonio, Texas, United States

Same thing happened to me. Those sons of b***ches just took my money and I never received the item either. This happened in September 2019. I sent them email but to no avail. Those b*stards really know how to con money out of unsuspecting buyers.

• October 1, 2019 at 10:53 AM by an anonymous user from Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Ordered an item online. My debit card was charged by GIMALLS U Y A S Phnom Penh KH but the item was never delivered. I have notified my bank and they are investigating . The item and their company no longer appear online.

• October 1, 2019 at 9:23 AM by an anonymous user from Alexandria, Teleorman, Romania

Hello,on september 13,2019 I tried to order on tenuedecontractee.eu

4 pieces of control board Beretta MP08 code 20002563 but every time I received the

message "Peyment Fail".

But in my Bank there are two payments to Gimalls U Y A S from Phnom Penh KH Cambodia.

So far I have not received a message from them.On tenuedecontractee.eu all products appear as 800 pieces and all are sold at half price.

I think tenuedecontractee.eu is a site of mistrust and it is one and the same Gimalls.

• September 30, 2019 at 10:25 PM by an anonymous user from Logan, Utah, United States

Ordered an item from TTDS in China and my VISA was charged by GIMALLS U Y A S Phnom Penh KH. No order acknowledgement, no tracking #, no response to inquiry, no nothing. Alerted my bank, canceled my credit card, replaced it with a new card & number and received a full refund. These guys are a scam and should be hung out to dry! Buyer beware.

• September 29, 2019 at 2:32 PM by MMEHANNI from Orlando, Florida, United States

I ordered Presto electric indoor smoker from classichop.com site.

Gimalls charged my credit card. Classichop is in China and gimalls is in Cambodia.

Classichop site is unreachable, and I got no confirmation of my purchase, or any answer on my emails from both sites.

I have no Presto smoker and my money has been stolen by these thieves.

Both gimalls.com and classichop .com are fraudulent sites.

No body should trust or purchase any thing from them.

It is amazing haw gimalls website still on to defraud more customers.

• September 30, 2019 at 5:14 PM by an anonymous user from Fresno, California, United States

I got scammed to son of b***chs

• September 28, 2019 at 2:30 PM by an anonymous user from Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina, United States

International scam. I ordered a bunk bed ladder. My bank account was quickly debited, but no confirmation and no ladder. The website Martina.com from which I ordered the ladder is no longer functioning.

• September 25, 2019 at 10:47 AM by an anonymous user from Gilman, Iowa, United States

I guess I will never order ANYTHING from a standalone vendor that advertises on Google or any search engine unless it's from Amazon or eBay or some other well known website. And if the price is too good, BEWARE!

Had I checked out the website on Google BEFORE I ordered anything from GI Mall, I would have saved having to file a fraud claim and possibly be out nearly $90. I wrote them at least 4 e-mails requesting confirmation of my order for a Lincoln MIG welder, but I heard nothing back, except from my bank that my account had been debited.

The website says that they are in VietNam, and appears that it is quite normal, but I became worried after I didn't receive an order confirmation. So beware! If you order anything from them, all you'll get is a debit on your credit card, but no actual product OR for that matter, absolutely nothing for your hard earned money!

I am a senior citizen and cannot throw away my money. Something should be done about these types of scams!

• September 25, 2019 at 10:22 AM by an anonymous user from Honolulu, Hawaii, United States

I think I got took! I bought a scooter and so far nothing!

• September 23, 2019 at 8:36 PM by an anonymous user from Scotts Valley, California, United States

SCAM SITE!! They charged my card and I never received any communciation from them - no receipt, no email and never received item I ordered. They did not respond to emailed questions.

• September 24, 2019 at 8:23 AM by an anonymous user from Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

Thieving gooks.

• September 21, 2019 at 3:11 PM by an anonymous user from Woburn, Massachusetts, United States

never recieve my order

• September 21, 2019 at 10:42 AM by an anonymous user from Charleston, South Carolina, United States

I got scammed, ordered some liver pate they took my money oh well 😔 that’s the way it goes.

• September 20, 2019 at 3:49 PM by an anonymous user from Jackson, New Jersey, United States

They suck, never received a confirmation of my purchase but they did charge my credit card and under a different biller name. I noified them by email, and received no response.

I ordered a foot pain reliever similar to DR. Ho's product for 89.00 dollars. It was my fault for not doing a seller's background check. I did file a credit card dispute with my bank, results will not be known for 90 days from filing date.

• September 20, 2019 at 8:09 AM by an anonymous user from Durham, North Carolina, United States

The company claimed 82.00 on my card and I never received the RyobI batteries. This is not a reliable company to deal with. Had to get another credit card and hopefully get credit. Do yourself a favor and check the seller's background.

• September 19, 2019 at 1:05 PM by an anonymous user from San Jose, California, United States

My payment went to these crooks (in Cambodia) Ordered (a Worx 4.5” circ saw) three weeks ago from picksus.com (in Hong Kong), which is no longer an active site. Immediately suspicious, funky payment page, no confirmation. Refund ($27.48) issued by my credit card company.

• September 19, 2019 at 9:14 AM by an anonymous user from Rochester, New York, United States

They are some scam artist. I'm reporting them to the better business bureau; they took money from me and several ppl and produce no product; they under investigation with the police and US Marshalls

• September 16, 2019 at 6:04 PM by an anonymous user from Atlanta, Georgia, United States

I order a toy kitchen fit my granddaughter. And still have not received it. Looking to contact no where in site.

• September 16, 2019 at 2:11 PM by an anonymous user from Bedminster, New Jersey, United States

I ordered a swim float from this company. They took the money out of my credit card immediately but no merchandise received nearly a month later. Maddening to say the least. Am dealing with my credit card company for refund.

• September 16, 2019 at 10:01 AM by an anonymous user from Atlanta, Georgia, United States

We ordered a walker for my mother in law. After payment was taken off the card we could no longer find the website( ttd stores).

• September 16, 2019 at 8:03 AM by an anonymous user from Palm Coast, Florida, United States

I ordered a laundry cart, charged to my credit card, and no other action, no emails, and now when I try to load their page it doesn't exist.

• September 16, 2019 at 10:22 AM by an anonymous user from Edgware, England, United Kingdom

I have exactly the same problem. I am furious with this company

• September 16, 2019 at 4:13 AM by an anonymous user from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Got me for$77.11 for tools ,how can these lowlifes be shut down?

• September 15, 2019 at 4:09 PM by an anonymous user from Chicago, Illinois, United States

I ordered 2 pair of “Birkenstock’s”, no email confirmation, and no response to 2 emails sent.

I’ve received NOTHING. Totally scam!

• September 14, 2019 at 3:56 AM by an anonymous user from Mesa, Arizona, United States

gimalls took me for 44 bucks for atv tires

• September 13, 2019 at 9:28 PM by an anonymous user from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States

Ordered vWyze cameras. No email

confirmation. No response. Trying to get my $ back. Scam!

• September 12, 2019 at 2:59 PM by an anonymous user from Jeddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia

Is www.getorbuy.com an untrustworthy online store?

• September 12, 2019 at 3:41 PM by info

Not sure, but I can tell you it is a new Chinese website; it was registered 85 days ago.

• September 12, 2019 at 2:57 PM by an anonymous user from Jeddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia

Is ampedeal.com is untrustworthy online store?

• September 12, 2019 at 3:35 PM by info

There is no website at that address.

• September 12, 2019 at 2:45 PM by an anonymous user from Seattle, Washington, United States

Ordered camera for $79 plus shipping haven't got a confirmation email have emailed them asking them about the order and how to track it and no answers said they would ship in 24 to 48 hours.

I'm pretty sure it's a complete scam...

• September 13, 2019 at 12:50 PM by an anonymous user from Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States

Same with me,I ordered a tree stand for $83, and the email address is false on there end,I got scammed

• September 12, 2019 at 2:14 PM by an anonymous user from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

Ordered the spear of destiny. Took my $ and no spear! Credit card company is fighting to get my money back! All I have to say is KARMA!

• September 12, 2019 at 12:10 PM by an anonymous user from Leicester, England, United Kingdom

Ordered an exhaust, they ripped me off, took the money, still waiting to get back from building society

• September 11, 2019 at 2:34 PM by an anonymous user from Houston, Texas, United States

Yes, a fraud indeed

• September 11, 2019 at 8:57 PM by an anonymous user from Chicago, Illinois, United States

I ordered a monitor, so I thought; they got us for $65.00 dollars.

• September 10, 2019 at 4:27 PM by an anonymous user from Dallas, Texas, United States

Bought a toy horse from a company called Picks Us.com and then I get a charge from these people. Don't trust either one. I can't get a response from them and I have no merchandise.

• September 10, 2019 at 2:09 PM by an anonymous user from New York, United States

The idiot who answered the phone asked me how did I get his number. I told him bcs United States of America is looking for them scammers. He hang up. pcs of.....ITS A SCAM

• September 9, 2019 at 10:31 AM by an anonymous user from Pittsburg, Kansas, United States

Ripoff artists, conman, losers...

• September 9, 2019 at 10:29 AM by an anonymous user from Pittsburg, Kansas, United States

Charged me 27.52 for camera, got no confirmation, can't get any response from them dirty gooks.

• September 8, 2019 at 8:05 PM by an anonymous user from Wilkesboro, North Carolina, United States

Damn rite its a fraud. Charged my credit card two times. Can't get no response from the basterds. Alan. Nichols. Crooked sob's

• September 8, 2019 at 5:45 PM by an anonymous user from Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

I have made a payment for purchase of one minI pocket laptop through a advertisment on facebook by paying online in dollars on Gimalls U Y A S. STILL I DIDN'T GET the goods nor any information in the mail for tracking the parcel. Is it fraud.

Is Gimalls an Untrustworthy Online Store?