Is CryptoGroup Bitcoin Trading Software a Scam?
Would you share this Article with others? +
The CryptoGroup Bitcoin Trading Software Website
Here are some FAQs we found on the website that makes CryptoGroup looks like a scam:
- "What kind of results can I expect? CryptoGroup members typically profit a minimum of $1,300 daily."
- "The CryptoGroup software has been created using the most advanced programming the trading world has ever seen. The software is ahead of the markets by 0.01 seconds. And if you know anything about trading, you know this is a huge deal. This “time leap” makes the software the most consistent trading app on the planet."
- "The CryptoGroup app has won a number of awards. The most recent award we have had the honor of receiving is getting #1 in the trading software category for the US Trading Association."
- "There is no other trading app in the world that performs at the 99.4% level of accuracy that The CryptoGroup is able to hit. That’s why our members from around the world trust us to double, triple, and quadruple their hard-earned money."
- "How many hours per day do I need to work? Our members work an average of 20 minutes a day or less. Because the software handles the trading, the amount of "work" required is minimal."
- "What is the maximum amount that I can make? - Your profits are unlimited within The CryptoGroup. Some members earned their first million within just 61 days."
It is first I am hearing about this so-called trading software, although what they have mentioned above would make them popular. So, do not be tricked into get-rich schemes that promises thousands or millions of dollars in return for doing little or no work. Remember, if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.
Currenlty, the website is located at uk.cryptogroup-app.vip.fokefoto.vip, but may change another URL or have other URLs.
Note: Some of the names, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or other information in samples on this website may have been impersonated or spoofed.
Check the comment section below for additional information and share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below.
Remember to forward suspicious, malicious, or phishing email messages to us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. And, report missing persons, scams, untrustworthy, or fraudulent websites to us. Tell us why you consider the websites untrustworthy or fraudulent. Also, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search
You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA) by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.
Comments, Questions, Answers, or Reviews
To help protect your privacy, please do not post or remove, your full name, telephone number, email address, username, password, account number, credit card information, home address or other sensitive information in or from your comments, questions, or reviews. Also, remember to keep comments, reviews, answers respectful.
Write Your Comment, Question, Answer, or Review
Write your comment, question, answer, or review in the box below to share what you know or to get answers. NB: We will use your IP address to display your approximate location to other users.