No Internet Connection Detected

Is Gemini-gadgets a Scam or Untrustworthy Online Store

Is Gemini-gadgets a Scam or Untrustworthy Online Store

Would you share this Article with others?  +

Gemini-gadgets located at gemini-gadgets.com is an untrustworthy online store selling electronics and other products. Online shoppers run the risk of receiving counterfeit goods or nothing at all from the same store. Unsatisfied online users who have shopped on the untrustworthy website are asked to contact their bank or financial institution and open a dispute with them to have their transactions canceled and money refunded.

About Gemini-gadgets

Gemini-gadgets at gemini-gadgets.com

Email: gemini-gadgets@customermailsupport.com

Check the comment section below for additional information and share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below.

Remember to forward suspicious, malicious, or phishing email messages to us at the following email address: info@onlinethreatalerts.com. And, report missing persons, scams, untrustworthy, or fraudulent websites to us. Tell us why you consider the websites untrustworthy or fraudulent. Also, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search Search engine.

Click here help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA).

• September 29, 2020 at 9:19 AM by an anonymous user from: Pickering, Ontario, Canada

I ordered a laser torch and received a laser pointer... I can buy that for $2 and a doller store ... how do you do that to people?

• September 17, 2020 at 7:47 AM by an anonymous user from: Foristell, Missouri, United States

Ripped off, calling my bank today, facebook is a greedy dog to allow advertising with a scamming piece of garbage company gemini gadgets!

• September 11, 2020 at 6:29 AM by an anonymous user from: United States

Ordered a laser torch 8 days ago. Got an email confirming my money was taken, tried emailing them for a tracking number and email comes back to no email address in Existence, searched a little harder and found a different email. This morning me at least let the email send through. Gemini-gadgets@customermailsupport.com

Then decide to google them and found this website. Now I feel like an Idiot. WTH is wrong with Facebook a company literally trusted by millions and millions of people to allow such bs to be advertised on the site. Facebook should use some of their billions of dollars to personally pay everyone back for allowing this. I hope justice is served on both Facebook and Gemini-gadgets. Shame on you both.

• September 9, 2020 at 11:39 PM by an anonymous user from: Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei-Muara District, Brunei

I am so glad I looked this site and these comments...I was just about to click PAY and stopped and searched GeminI Gadgets. Man, am I glad I did!

• September 9, 2020 at 5:37 AM by an anonymous user from: North Strathfield, New South Wales, Australia

Dont buy anything from GeminI Gadgets and or gadget-dealer@customermailsupport.com,

cant contact them after you have paid for your product, ive gone to tracking history clicked on contact and it keeps coming back to email saying "company doesnt exist " my laser torch paid for has not arrived, stuck at the airport for 10 days now, get back to me GeminI Gadgets or I will re post every hour, brandonhoward1130@gmail.com, there email is gadget-dealer@customermailsupport.com

• September 2, 2020 at 10:09 AM by info

I never got the item I ordered from this "geminigadgets.com".I believe I was conned, please help to try and stop this kind of RIPOFF!

• August 30, 2020 at 10:47 PM by an anonymous user from: Silver City, New Mexico, United States

Didn’t get what was advertised got a piece of junk laser pointer for $15.00. Should have been $5.00 at most. Doesn’t do anything it’s supposed to.

• August 24, 2020 at 8:10 PM by an anonymous user from: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Yes, made an order with them, but got anything from them. It's a rip off

• August 23, 2020 at 2:57 PM by an anonymous user from: Yorba Linda, California, United States

Ordered 3 laser torches from these clowns and got some dollar store looking c**p email address is bogus phone number is too called my bank and getting refund from them...hope those jerks get locked up

• August 19, 2020 at 12:58 AM by an anonymous user from: Eureka, California, United States

I too was scammed wish I found this site first. It needs to be posted somewhere in Facebook for any new nieve costumers

• August 14, 2020 at 8:06 PM by an anonymous user from: Oklahoma, United States

Lesson learned, I should have checked this before ordering the laser torch. I ordered one and never received anything but was charged. Complete scam, no contact info and a false email address for support. Do not order anything from Gemini.

• August 13, 2020 at 9:36 PM by an anonymous user from: Amelia, Ohio, United States

I ordered a lazer months ago and they sent me a txt saying it had shipped, they charged my card but I have received nothing. Here is the message they sent me below ...

Your order from GeminI Gadgets has been shipped. Seller's Carrier tracking number: AS498549529CN

• August 5, 2020 at 12:41 PM by an anonymous user from: Wautoma, Wisconsin, United States

I ordered a laser from these scammers over a month ago, and guess what, you guessed it, I got nothing, they charged my card and I still have not gotten anything, im going to my bank in the AM and filing a dispute. AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS!

• July 31, 2020 at 2:52 PM by an anonymous user from: United Kingdom

Yeah I got ripped off as well. I can no longer trust facebook or any sites they advertise. GeminI should be closed down. The authorties should be on them. The site offers no contact information apart from a fake address to contact customer support. This is nothing but CRIMINAL ACTIVITY.

• July 30, 2020 at 11:19 PM by an anonymous user from: Henderson, Nevada, United States

Looks like I'm not the only one who got taken by the torch Lazer that company should get blown up! And put in jail or let them burn in h**l fake a*s advertisement

• July 24, 2020 at 2:50 PM by an anonymous user from: Kitchener, Ontario, Canada

Same as everyone else I waited 2 months for a laser and it was some dollar store junk and at that it didn't even work, just stay away from the website

• July 20, 2020 at 8:34 PM by an anonymous user from: Salem, Oregon, United States

If I could give this anymore of a negative review, I would. It took so long to get and then not to mention it was a silver cat toy. Complete waste of time and money. Straight dollar tree product. Completely disappointed and mad. This company straight needs to be shut down for doing this to people. The reviews online all say the same thing so there are so many more people they are ripping off. Shame on them.

• July 16, 2020 at 5:59 PM by an anonymous user from: Surrey, British Columbia, Canada

Orderd a laser and it never came, what a joke!...

• July 15, 2020 at 6:14 AM by an anonymous user from: Minnesota, United States

They ripped me off. I ordered the same 2 lasers offered on Facebook and received fraudulent lasers for cats that were not what was advertised. It was all lies.

I guess the takeaway from this is that Facebook cannot be trusted to offer a reliable marketplace.

• July 15, 2020 at 4:21 AM by an anonymous user from: United States

I purchased two laser pointers from this website. They took a few weeks to get delivered from China. Nothing like the picture they advertised. No batteries, charger etc. The lasers looked like some cheap Dollar store junk. And to make things worse I used my PayPal account. And tried to dispute the purchase. Paypal was no help at all. I will not use them for any future purchases.

• July 12, 2020 at 1:28 AM by an anonymous user from: Charleston, West Virginia, United States

Yes I ordered what was supposed to be a high power burning laser but received a piece of junk that doesn't even shine bright. It was supposed to be here before fathers day I even paid extra for shipping but it was late and not what was advertised. This is ridiculous and robbery

• July 9, 2020 at 3:43 AM by an anonymous user from: Walthamstow, England, United Kingdom

I odered a product in April but get standard non personal email messages saying 3-6 weeks every time. No tracking number but I do have a reference number and my PayPal receipt number. No company phone number. Why are the authorities doing nothing? This is the rubbish email address:

gemini-gadgets@customermailsupport.com

• July 6, 2020 at 7:25 PM by an anonymous user from: United States

Do not order ANYTHING from them! They were quick to get the money out of my account but slow on sending anything in return. When they finally sent the laser light I ordered it was a cheap little light I could have gotten off wish or at any flea market for like $5., No batterys as advertised, no charger, no storage box, and didn't have the 5 interchangeable lenses not to mention what 5 modes? And an s.o s mode,you push the button it comes on let go goes off comon people really? There are no modes as advertised, well so what are they actually selling? CHEAP KNOCK OFF JUNK. . This is nothing more than a rip off and the fact that FaceBook is pushing it isn't any better.

• June 23, 2020 at 5:45 AM by an anonymous user from: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

It's been 7 weeks now and still nothing

What's done in the dark will come to light. You can't hide it run you down to give you what's yours.

• June 20, 2020 at 7:52 AM by an anonymous user from: Ranong, Thailand

I have orderd on May 6, 2020 articles for over USD 100. Till date 20 June 2020 I did not receive any shipping information and no goods.

Keep away to order to this company

• June 14, 2020 at 8:00 PM by an anonymous user from: Reservoir, Victoria, Australia

I have been waiting for my parcel since 13th of March every time I send I get no helpful information

Can you please send me some information about my order

Yours truly Richard T.

• June 11, 2020 at 7:36 AM by an anonymous user from: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Scamsters

I ordered 3 months ago and have not recieved the product

Now their ‘customer services” email addressis non existant

• June 8, 2020 at 5:13 PM by an anonymous user from: Ethel, Louisiana, United States

Odered the laser torch 2 months later I get a little tiny cheap dollar store key chain laser with no battery. Not even CV lose to what was advertised. Scam fraud

Do not use this company.

• June 28, 2020 at 2:21 PM by an anonymous user from: Birmingham, England, United Kingdom

I got exactly the same. And this was purchased through a FACEBOOK ADVERT!? I can not find a way to contact ga ebook for such a matter!

• June 5, 2020 at 8:26 AM by an anonymous user from: Kolkata, West Bengal, India

This company is a SCAM! Beware

• May 30, 2020 at 4:56 AM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

Ordered a product but after 2 months it still hasn't arrived. Email for their customer service is not valid. Scam!

• May 26, 2020 at 3:48 PM by an anonymous user from: Tampa, Florida, United States

I have been scammed, going to the bank in the morning, was reluctant at first, if it sounds too good to be true =scammers

• May 26, 2020 at 8:19 AM by an anonymous user from: Warrington, England, United Kingdom

Why does facebook allow these scams on their site. It's up to them to stop it, they should pay. I've been had

• May 17, 2020 at 5:41 PM by an anonymous user from: United States

Gemini-Gadgets advertised a working Torch/Laser for $20.00 on Facebook.

I ordered 1 Torch/Laser & received a confirmation email invoice from Gemini-Gadget showing $20.00 had been deducted from my bank account.

I knew something was wrong when I saw the unusual tracking number & when I tapped the number, it lit up blue. But nothing happened.

I used G.G.'s customer service email to find out when my Torch/Laser would ship.

Recieved a notice from Dameon Mail stating Gemini-Gadget's email address was non-existent.

There is no way to contact G.G.

Contacted my bank & disputed the G.G. payment.

People BEWARE Gemini-Gadgets is a bogus company.

Do NOT order from G.G.

All you will get,is an email confirming they took your money.

• May 17, 2020 at 2:36 AM by an anonymous user from: Newport, Kentucky, United States

They will scam you. I never recieved my purchase nor a refund for waiting longer than 30 days I decided to try them once more after reading some of there comments they must be fake second order hasn't came no tracking number was given I had to report them to my credit card company now waiting a refund. FyI the email given is fraudulent DoNOT TRUST THEM PLEASE SAVE YOUR MONEY

• May 16, 2020 at 8:24 AM by an anonymous user from: Chippenham, England, United Kingdom

I ordered Weather Stripping Door Seal Strip from them on 12/04/2020 but still have not received the goods. I tried to send an email (gadget-dealer@customermailsupport.com which was sent the confirmation of my order) but the email kept bouncing back and indicating the email does not exist! I now disputed the payment via my credit card company.

• May 14, 2020 at 5:24 PM by an anonymous user from: Yakima, Washington, United States

So this company is sooo fraudulent! With my bank transaction statement there was a phone number. I called the number and a woman answered with a “hello”, no company name or anything. When I began to speak she hung up on me. I have called back 3 different times and received no answer. In fact, when I let it ring and ring the call was dropped. I am going to dispute this transaction with my bank. Unfortunately, until then, I am out x amount of dollars until then. Warn everyone. This company is NOT on the up and up!

• May 14, 2020 at 7:35 AM by an anonymous user from: Rochester, New York, United States

Yes, their customer support email is incorrect. Did some digging and found another email address inno-gadgets@customermailsupport.com. I have emailed them and still waiting on response. From now on if a company does not include a phone number to contact I will not buy from them.

• May 12, 2020 at 6:04 AM by an anonymous user from: Portland, Oregon, United States

Hello I also had a problem with their email at first but I was able to send them one and they responded from this email geminigadgets@customermailsupport.com

• April 30, 2020 at 4:31 PM by an anonymous user from: Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt

Also I bought a product and did not contact me .. And I tried to send them via their mail .. but I did not find the correct mail

• April 24, 2020 at 9:26 AM by an anonymous user from: Reykjavik, Capital Region, Iceland

I ordered two items from them and then I had to change my orders. I sent them an email but it seems that their email does not exist. I paid with paypal.

Asthor R.

Iceland

• April 26, 2020 at 5:15 PM by an anonymous user from: Romania

Hello. I was just about to order from them. Are you sure the website is a scam? They seem to have good user opinions. Did the e-mail you sent got a inexisting recipient? Gmail/yahoo, et said the mail does not exist?

Thank you for the insight. I hope you get your money back.

Keep your comment respectful.

Is Gemini-gadgets a Scam or Untrustworthy Online Store