No Internet Connection Detected

Vtech Solutions Scam Calls: Beware

Vtech Solutions Scam Calls  Beware

Would you share this Article with others?  +

I received a call from "Vtech Solution" that they had renewed some $399 a year service that I clearly never signed up for. They said had 48 hours to call and cancel. Total scam I'd bet, designed to collect more info on me or talk me into purchasing something. The computer voice said it was "Joseph S." Monitoring my credit cards just in case.

Also, a friend of mine said she received a call claiming they are going to charge her $399.00 for a antivirus software, if she does not cancel. The call was a robo call from "David" in support department of Vtech, who said if she did not cancel this antivirus software service, she would be billed $399.00. But, she has NEVER had any software from Vtech. People, beware. Never give out your personal and financial information over the phone, and do not rush to make payment for something you do not know about. Do your research for.

Check the comment section below for additional information and share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below.

Remember to forward suspicious, malicious, or phishing email messages to us at the following email address: info@onlinethreatalerts.com. And, report missing persons, scams, untrustworthy, or fraudulent websites to us. Tell us why you consider the websites untrustworthy or fraudulent. Also, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search Search engine.

Click here help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA).

• August 14, 2020 at 12:26 PM by an anonymous user from: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Arizona... Vtech Solutions called, as mentioned in previous comments. Caller mentioned $399 antivirus charge was forthcoming. "Steve Milson" had a VERY strong accent what was difficult to understand... I didn't share any personal information... however played along for a while. He asked me to log onto my computer to access my Cancellation form. Instructed me to press the Windows R Keys to start the process... I did neither.

Robo call came from "Steve Smith, call back number 203-580-3434.

• August 13, 2020 at 4:56 PM by an anonymous user from: Bayville, New Jersey, United States

do not call them back. it is a scam. the federal government should stop this and prosecute them

• August 13, 2020 at 3:05 PM by an anonymous user from: Tuckerton, New Jersey, United States

Got the same call: Robot-voice called 08/13 at 3:46 pm. From #530-5237. Said "Customer ID was 9W610EZ".Then proceeded to tell me my anti-virus security had been renewed by vTech Solutions and that $399.00 would be deducted from my bank account within 24 hours. If I wished to cancel I should call 209-507-0455. Unfortunately I called the number. Didn’t leave any info they didn’t already have though. Just told them I did not authorize any payment or order any services. Hate this stuff! I guess I should just ignore this?!

• July 31, 2020 at 9:45 PM by an anonymous user from: United States

I received a robot call on my landline saying that it was VTech support..they were to charge me 399.00 for year service and that I should cancel within 48 hrs. Never had a contact of any sort with these people and I don't know who they are. Scam call...Beware

• July 30, 2020 at 5:12 PM by an anonymous user from: Green Valley, Arizona, United States

received the same call from v tech solutions @ 12:56 with the 203 Ct number, The number on my caller ID was from was 1520 842 1542 from Nagales AZ never heard for V Tech or done any type of business with them, ANOTHER SCAM.

• July 30, 2020 at 4:48 PM by an anonymous user from: Queen Creek, Arizona, United States

Got a call on 7/30. Robot voice said my anti-virus security had been renewed by V-Tech Solution and that $399.00 would be deducted from my bank account within 24 hours. If I wished to cancel, I should call 203-881-6815 within 48 hours to cancel the transaction and get a refund. It said the caller was Dennis Morris, Customer Relationship Manager. A quick check shows the 203 number above is a landline out of Oxford, Connecticut, while the number on my caller ID, 520-869-1816, is listed as Tucson, Arizona.

• July 30, 2020 at 5:04 PM by an anonymous user from: Green Valley, Arizona, United States

Got the same call about 30 minutes ago with the 203 area code, scam call nothing else

• July 30, 2020 at 4:22 PM by an anonymous user from: Bellevue, Nebraska, United States

I received a call from Jack Thompson, Customer Service Relations, who said that $399 was charged to my account to renew my virus protection. He also said I had 48 hours to call and cancel the renewal. The number he gave was 1-405-583-4115. You could tell by the call that it was not a legitimate call. I did not return the call.

• July 30, 2020 at 3:35 PM by an anonymous user from: Danville, Virginia, United States

I received a call an hour ago from Mark Phillips, V Tech Solution customer service maNAGER TO CALL 1-646-349-8569 WITHIN 48 HOURS OR MY "ACCOUNT" WOULD BE CHARGED. I HAVE ORDERED NOTHING FROM SUCH A COMPANY.

• July 30, 2020 at 3:29 PM by an anonymous user from: New York, United States

Also got scam call - VTech - Kevin Johnson, Customer Relations Manager.

• July 30, 2020 at 1:09 PM by an anonymous user from: Washington, District of Columbia, United States

I received the same call five minutes ago. This one came from “Jack Thompson, Customer Relations Manager.” B******s.

• July 30, 2020 at 11:35 AM by an anonymous user from: Post Falls, Idaho, United States

I returned the call. left a message they should show great caution with spam calls, my associates are working to find your location.

• July 29, 2020 at 9:48 PM by an anonymous user from: Bonners Ferry, Idaho, United States

I just got the same call left as a message. Looked them up and found your site. Thank you

• July 29, 2020 at 8:11 PM by info

Received voice mail from David about renewal of protection

203-800-8011 but call came in on 219-323-5077.

Stated I would be charged $399 if I did not call back within 48 hours.

• July 29, 2020 at 3:29 PM by an anonymous user from: Boise, Idaho, United States

Robot-voice called 7/29. Said "Customer ID was 9W610EZ".Then proceeded to tell me my anti-virus security had been renewed by vTech Solutions and that $399.00 would be deducted from my bank account within 24 hours. If I wished to cancel I should call Shane Wilson, Customer Relationship Manager at 203-900-7380 within 48 hours and it would be refunded. The phone number my answering machine got was not the one I have given, nor was it even from the same state. I will not call the number and I advise anyone else to disregard the call but make sure your bank does not complete any transaction from vTech.

• August 14, 2020 at 11:57 PM by an anonymous user from: Belle Plaine, Minnesota, United States

Good ol' "Shane Wilson" from Customer Relationship (ha!) also called us today (8/14/2020)... Customer "Relationship"? - curious who wrote his script? 😉 Didn't call the number given (same as in previous post) but will watch our credit card for any charges anyway...

• July 29, 2020 at 3:06 PM by an anonymous user from: Sandpoint, Idaho, United States

Same call. Idaho. 12:33 pm 7/29/20.

• July 29, 2020 at 2:02 PM by an anonymous user from: Tucson, Arizona, United States

I received the same call 7/29/2020. Caller ID: Rich Welter Company ID: Vtech Solutions Callback Number: 251-301-1203 Claimed name of the speaker: James Martin Customer Relationship Manager. The cadence of the voice message sounded like a synthesizer.

• July 29, 2020 at 1:54 PM by an anonymous user from: Bisbee, Arizona, United States

I also rec'd a voicemail from a robo-caller "Sean Martin, Customer Relationship Manager" about a "$399 V-Tech Solutions 1-year subscription". Caller ID showed "Angela Caldwell 520-483-0646", but voicemail said to call "Sean Martin, Customer Relationship Manager" at 202-858-9839 within 48 hours to cancel subscription.

I'm definitely NOT returning this robo-call. All my credit-cards have charge notifications turned on, and I receive emails about any actual charges within minutes.

Don't know if blocking the 520 number would stop this robo-call scam, since I'm also suspecting the local# was probably spoofed, but I'm gonna do it anyway and see what happens over the next few weeks.

• July 29, 2020 at 11:00 AM by an anonymous user from: Shoup, Idaho, United States

Also received a call from VTech this morning saying that $399 would be deducted from our account in 48 hours. Don't have a clue what they are talking about. Will monitor accounts closely. Caller ID showed: Kathie Peterson 208 340 0258.

• July 23, 2020 at 3:24 PM by an anonymous user from: Sierra Vista, Arizona, United States

Got the call from "Michael Jordan" 10 minutes ago, but phone number was (209) 336-9084.

• July 23, 2020 at 2:24 PM by an anonymous user from: Post Falls, Idaho, United States

208-498-2322: same computer message as above

• July 23, 2020 at 8:44 AM by an anonymous user from: Louisville, Kentucky, United States

I rarely answer my land line if I do not recognize the number. I received a robotic message that was unclear from VTech Solutions saying that I would see some kind of charge within 4 days from the time of the call...which I did not listen to until today. I was asked to call 1-800-203-828-0249 and ask for Hal, the Customer Relations Manager. On a whim, I called the number just now. No one answered. About 1 minute later, I get a call from the following number: 1-850-610-1014. When I said, "hello", a man answered "hello" and said nothing further. When I said "Hello?" again, he hung up. This could be entirely unrelated, but I doubt it.

• July 21, 2020 at 12:56 PM by an anonymous user from: United States

I received a robotic call 7/20/20 stating that they "have renewed my Anti-Virus for the following year at a cost of $399.00" and that "within 48 hours I will see a charge from V-Tech Solutions. If you want to cancel and get a refund, call 276-796-8000." That "cancellations need to be done within 48 hours of receiving the message." Then it said that the message was from "Kevin Johnson, Customer Relationship Manager."

The message on my answering machine started off weird with 9W610EZ

• July 20, 2020 at 8:14 PM by an anonymous user from: Greensburg, Indiana, United States

I also received this message today from Shane Wilson at V-Tech Solutions (clearly a robotic voice). The voice said to call 203-900-7380 to cancel the charge. Of course, I did not do that!

• July 20, 2020 at 4:41 PM by an anonymous user from: Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States

Received the exact same message from Kevin Johnson Service Manager at V-Tech Solutions. Have never had this service so they don’t have a card number. Did not call back to cancel. SCAM!

• July 20, 2020 at 3:17 PM by an anonymous user from: Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States

We received an automated call from vtech solutions, "Ryan", customer relations manager. He told us we were being charged $399 for a subscription, and we should call within 24 hours if we want to cancel. The number he left was not the same as the number on our caller id. We had not ordered anything from them and did not return the call.

• July 20, 2020 at 12:09 PM by an anonymous user from: Somerset, Kentucky, United States

7-20-20 Got a call from "649-9242" (no area code) from Donald Richardson stating he would charge me $399 for a V-Tech subscription (which I do not have) if I did not cancel within 24 hours. Am CLOSELY monitoring credit card. I did not return the call to the number he gave me - 1-484-249-5965. Suspect SCAM!

• July 20, 2020 at 10:28 AM by an anonymous user from: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Also received a call from Kevin Johnson at Vtech Solutions (718) 737-9918 stating that my credit card would be charged $399 if I didn't call to cancel in 48 hours. Will continue to monitor credits cards...

• July 20, 2020 at 12:37 PM by an anonymous user from: Maple Grove, Minnesota, United States

Yes we received a call as well today in mn.

• July 16, 2020 at 1:03 PM by an anonymous user from: Carterville, Illinois, United States

Between yesterday and today I have received 6, but they didn't identify any company name. Just said my credit card was being charged $399.00 to renew contract by my current provider. Needed to call them back to prevent this. First call was from Chicago 773-905-2216 and the other five have switched to Somerton AZ. each time I have blocked them and they call using a different number each time.

• July 16, 2020 at 11:17 AM by an anonymous user from: Rochester, Minnesota, United States

I got the exact same phone call... I'm happy to read that I'm not alone!

• July 16, 2020 at 8:24 AM by info

"I received a telephone call from Vtech Solution Antivirus that they had renewed some $399 a year service that I never signed up for. They said had 48 hours to call and cancel. its total bs and i say they need to take them all out back the wood shed and spank there bottoms for stupid stunts like this..

1-276-553-1933 there is the number the call came from."

Received via email.

• July 15, 2020 at 3:10 PM by an anonymous user from: Stanford, Kentucky, United States

Recieved a call like the rest of you. Today from 276-796-8000. V Tech solutions said I would be charged $399. I didn't sign up for anything.

• July 15, 2020 at 11:17 AM by an anonymous user from: Maple Grove, Minnesota, United States

Two more V-tech Solution scam numbers: 763-460-7168 and 859-261-2219

• July 15, 2020 at 1:35 PM by an anonymous user from: Baldwin, New York, United States

Just rcvd the robotic V Tech call. The call came in from a non working tel, 516 891-2425. It was also for the $399 virus protection, asked me to call 202 858-9839

• July 15, 2020 at 10:49 AM by an anonymous user from: Lovely, Kentucky, United States

I got a call today from them also. Said the same sort of things. Just that the head of the

company said his name was Michael Jordon lol.

• July 14, 2020 at 5:15 PM by an anonymous user from: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

Got a call at 5:42 pm. Came up as L & L Chefs Inc on caller ID? Very Asian-sounding guy, did not identify what company he was from, told me the $6800 (!) I owed for insurance on my computer (which I do not have!) would be deducted from my account ending in 9891. (Again,? I have no such account!) and told me to call and ask for Jack Cole.

Funny thing is, I DO have a V-Tech phone!

• July 29, 2020 at 12:20 PM by an anonymous user from: Green Valley, Arizona, United States

You might be on to something. I just got the same call from "V-Tech" and I do have a V-Tech phone. Wonder how many others have a V-Tech phone that are getting these calls. Makes you wonder if V-Tech was hacked!

• July 14, 2020 at 2:38 PM by an anonymous user from: Bellmore, New York, United States

Call came in on 516-455-8669. Beginning of message cut off but robot voice said I was being charged $399 for antivirus software and had 48 hrs to call 484-249-5565 to cancel. The robot voice identified itself as "Donald Richards, customer service manager". Total scam.

• July 13, 2020 at 11:22 AM by an anonymous user from: Arlington, Texas, United States

they don't even answer the Oklahoma phone number they give out for calling back to. my wife was raised there so 405 is to me is well know what crock.

• July 9, 2020 at 6:32 PM by an anonymous user from: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Received a call today, July 9, 3:53 pm from 405-583-4115. Caller said his name was Jack Thompson. The beginning of the call was difficult to hear as it cut out a bit. Something about calling the above number to cancel or I would be charged if I didn't call and cancel. Not sure how they can do that - I've not given the a CC number.

• July 23, 2020 at 5:56 PM by an anonymous user from: Mineola, New York, United States

Same idiot name and message on my phone

• July 12, 2020 at 2:00 PM by an anonymous user from: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Also from Mpls. No caller ID info, but also received a message from ‘VTech Solutions’-first part was before answering machine was recording, callback#4053004733, “Daniel Webber’ said would be charged $399 if not called back in 48 hours. (For 1 year antivirus?)

Never heard of this company, certainly never have bank or CC info.

• July 9, 2020 at 6:20 PM by an anonymous user from: Friendship, New York, United States

Just received a call today, 7/9/2020, from Vtech solutions that I was going to be charged for something I never ordered - came from ph#304-763-7833 and was told to contact ph#1-916-299-0504 to cancel within 48 hrs.

• July 9, 2020 at 4:00 PM by an anonymous user from: Washington, District of Columbia, United States

Received a voice mail robocall message today (7/9/2020) recorded at 4:43 PM EDT from "Jack Thompson Customer Relationship Manager" telling me I would be charged $399 for a subscription renewal from V-Tech Solutions. The $399 charge would show up within 24 hours. I should call 1-405-583-4118 within 48 hours if I wanted to cancel the subscription and receive a refund.

Caller ID showed a local area code.

I have never had any subscription from V-Tech. This is clearly a scam.

• July 11, 2020 at 2:25 PM by an anonymous user from: San Jose, California, United States

I received the same message...

• July 9, 2020 at 2:53 PM by an anonymous user from: Morehead City, North Carolina, United States

Received a call today from a local area code. They said they were VTech Solutions and that if I didn't want their service I needed to call and speak with Dennis Wilson or I would be charged $399 for their service. I knew it was a scam because I never signed up for it.

• July 9, 2020 at 9:08 AM by an anonymous user from: Madisonville, Kentucky, United States

Received a call yesterday from a local area code, but was told to call back 484-249-5565 VTech Solutions - Donald Richard to cancel a $399 charge. My Dad had received a call like this earlier in the day yesterday in Hanson, KY

I never answer calls from numbers I don't know, so this was an automated message left on my answering machine. I appreciate people taking the time to mention when there is a scam, so I felt like I needed to tell you about my experience too. Of course, we did NOT call them back.

• July 9, 2020 at 1:06 PM by an anonymous user from: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Rec'd a voicemail today with a 213 area code (not mine) threatening a 399.00 charge if I didn't cancel within 48 hr. Of course, didn't call back.

• July 8, 2020 at 5:12 PM by an anonymous user from: Keyser, West Virginia, United States

Received a call from V-tech advising me that I will be billed $399.00 for virus protection if I don't cancel within 48 hours. The caller stated his name is D**k James, the number given, 916-299-0504 was not in service. The message was left on my answering machine. I did not order anti-virus protection from them.

• July 8, 2020 at 3:01 PM by an anonymous user from: Madisonville, Kentucky, United States

Robocall just now along the same lines as Belpre OH. It showed a western Kentucky phone number, that was "out of service" when I tried to call it back.

"David" told me to call back 209-88... didn't get the rest of it.

• July 8, 2020 at 2:28 PM by an anonymous user from: Shepherdsville, Kentucky, United States

Just received a call from Vtech Solutions (270-817-4178). Said to call them back on 209-507-0455 Stephen Watson Customer Relationship Manager. Watch out for this scam call.

• July 8, 2020 at 2:02 PM by an anonymous user from: Belpre, Ohio, United States

Just received a call from 405-583-4115, Mulhall, OK

The man said I will be charged $399.00 for a subscription to VTech which I did not order.

I told him I would report this as a scam attempt and he hung up on me.

• July 7, 2020 at 10:13 PM by an anonymous user from: Reseda, California, United States

Just received a call from them - 203-800-8011

• July 7, 2020 at 4:17 PM by an anonymous user from: Wharton, West Virginia, United States

Just received a call from these people and wanted me to call them back on 718-737-9998 and said he was Kevin Johnson, manager. Never had anything to do with V tech myself and it is just a total scam so be careful.

• July 7, 2020 at 3:40 PM by an anonymous user from: Fairmont, West Virginia, United States

Same call just now. 203-429-9338 was the return number.

• July 7, 2020 at 2:17 PM by an anonymous user from: Newburyport, Massachusetts, United States

just receivd the same call from Vtech solutions Janeth Millare 978-930-1077 $399 renewal

Jason Parker Customer Relations Mgr to call cancel @ 1-916-655-4163

• July 7, 2020 at 12:36 PM by an anonymous user from: Hedgesville, West Virginia, United States

I just received the same call from V-Tech solutions...Alex Thompson Customer Relations Manager with the same $399 charge and 48 hours to cancel. I do not have a business relationship with this organization. The number they gave to call was 405-683-6446.

• July 7, 2020 at 3:03 PM by an anonymous user from: Milton, West Virginia, United States

Just received the same voice message. The number they gave to call was 203-580-3997

• July 6, 2020 at 5:21 PM by an anonymous user from: Milton, West Virginia, United States

I received a voice mail message today, 7/06 at 2:18 pm from Vtech Anti-Virus Security saying they had charged my account $399 to renew my anti-virus protection (I have no account with them). He stated that I would see the amount posted to my account within 24 hours and I had 48 hours to call and cancel if I did not want it and to request a refund. The telephone number to call was garbled (0303-7380. The call was from Shane Wilson, customer relationship manager. My caller ID just showed Nitro WV (no phone number).

• July 6, 2020 at 3:18 PM by an anonymous user from: Mabank, Texas, United States

Yep, the same robocall from 903 331 1278. SCAM

• July 6, 2020 at 4:55 PM by an anonymous user from: Corsicana, Texas, United States

Same today. Phishing for info from unwary elderly.

• July 6, 2020 at 2:44 PM by an anonymous user from: Parkersburg, West Virginia, United States

We just had a call from VTech Solutions, Michael Jordan, customer service...209-336-9084 to say we had 24 hrs to call back to cancel our subscription or they would be charging our credit card $399 for a year subscription.

Never heard of them, don't have anything with them, and certainly not calling them back! July 6th at 3:30 pm!

• July 8, 2020 at 3:23 PM by an anonymous user from: Nashville, Indiana, United States

Michael Jordan just left a message for me from the same number. The only virus protection I have is with Best Buy so I know it is not VTEC. Just Google'd it to see what was being said, so I thank you all for posting your experience. Gosh I hate these people. I hope Karma hits them back extra hard. :) July 8th, 1:00 PM.

• July 3, 2020 at 1:24 PM by an anonymous user from: Vancouver, Washington, United States

My voice mail indicated that I received the VTech Solutions call July 3, 2020 at 9:39am using Shane's name. My caller ID showed 2 calls. One at 9:38 am from 360 214-3691, Long Beach, Washington. The other, from Vancouver, Washington was 360 450-0835. The callback number given started with 209-260-with the last 4 digits garbled so it would have been impossible to return the call! I wouldn't have done it anyway, but it sure made reporting that number impossible What scum!

• July 3, 2020 at 1:14 PM by an anonymous user from: Bothell, Washington, United States

I received a phone message on 7/2 saying they would charge my account within 4 hours. I had 48 hours to call and cancel. The person left his name as David Thompson and a phone number of 307-298-3957. I figured it was a scam because I hadn't ordered anything. I went on line to check it out and found this website. Thanks

• July 3, 2020 at 1:03 PM by an anonymous user from: Rockville, Maryland, United States

My "Customer Relations Manager" was Michael Jordan.

• July 3, 2020 at 12:02 PM by an anonymous user from: Oak Harbor, Washington, United States

I received a call at 9:41 Am today, 7/3 from Vech Tech Solutions saying there would be a charge to my account in 48 hours for a subscription of $399.99 which I have not made,. The man identified himself as Shane Wilson Customer relations Manager. I was to respond in 24 hours or else they would charge may account. The caller ID in my phone said. KAYLA MACK 360-731-3318

• July 3, 2020 at 5:16 AM by an anonymous user from: Chehalis, Washington, United States

I got a call today 7/2 saying from VECH TECH VIRUS PROTECTION going to charge my account 399.00 if I did not call to cancel in 48 hours. Did not call back.

• July 2, 2020 at 6:13 PM by an anonymous user from: Kenmore, Washington, United States

The same message was left on my answering machine on 7/2. When he got to the $399 part I erased the message.

• July 2, 2020 at 3:20 PM by an anonymous user from: Bellingham, Washington, United States

We got a call on our land line saying that we had 48 hours to cancel or we would be charged. Never figured out how much or for what, it was very garbled and obviously computer generated. Ignored but will watch my accounts.

• July 2, 2020 at 2:48 PM by an anonymous user from: Poulsbo, Washington, United States

Received the same call this morning. The number showed on caller ID showed the name "WA state of" with a local Olympia Washington number. Left an extremely garbled message but I gleaned enough of the broken words that they were going to charge my credit card for bogus antI virus software I do not have. The phone number they left for me to call back to cancel was 405-683-6446. I searched that number on the internet and found out it was a scam. Never call these types of numbers back.

• July 2, 2020 at 2:43 PM by an anonymous user from: Bellingham, Washington, United States

I also just got a call threatening to charge me for software I haven't ever had.

vtech solutions, same as in earlier comments

• July 2, 2020 at 1:52 PM by an anonymous user from: Kirkland, Washington, United States

I just received this same call today. It was from Jack Thompson, customer relationship manager. The phone number was 405-583-4115. I did not call them back.

• June 30, 2020 at 4:02 PM by an anonymous user from: San Jose, California, United States

I also received this call. It came from a cell phone 408-796-8016.

• June 30, 2020 at 8:48 AM by an anonymous user from: Rocky Mount, North Carolina, United States

Received the same call from V-Tech. (I never answer my phone unless I know the caller) I knew it was a scam since I have had these calls before but it freaked my husband out. It is certainly a shame with all that is going on we have to put up with this too.

• June 29, 2020 at 5:14 PM by an anonymous user from: Gloucester, Massachusetts, United States

Rec'd the same call 6/29 requiring I be at home and in front of my computer.

• June 29, 2020 at 4:52 PM by an anonymous user from: Scottsdale, Arizona, United States

The same thing from "V-Tech Customer Relations Manager, Michael Jordan". Scammer- Left 209-336-9084 to call-not even a toll-free number. Computer-generated voice re: canceling a charge. Didn't call them back, of course.

• June 26, 2020 at 5:56 PM by an anonymous user from: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

The same thing, exactly, happened to me today 6/26/20. Same amount and same thing stated. I was pretty sure this was a scam, but not positive. It freaked me out, which is really the point. Reading these comments has substantiated my feeling.

• June 25, 2020 at 6:58 PM by an anonymous user from: Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States

Received call/message from V-tech solutions, the recorded message of $399.00 charge for antivirus software renewal if not cancelled within 48 hours. A recorded message from a person stating the name David Jones, Customer Service Manager. # 336-792-7833 obvious www. Using a local number.

• June 25, 2020 at 3:40 PM by an anonymous user from: West Bloomfield, Michigan, United States

I just received a call that my account it's being charge $399. the number was listed as Farmington Hills call 248.715.9359.

• June 25, 2020 at 1:54 PM by an anonymous user from: United States

I received a call on Tuesday telling me my account was being charged $399.00. The phone number was 715-997-1766. I knew it was a scam.

• June 24, 2020 at 2:27 PM by an anonymous user from: Kannapolis, North Carolina, United States

VTech call for my $399 charge and the 48-hour warning to cancel. This is a scam ... I have no business with this company. The number to call was given as 405-535-8142 and my phone displayed the number that called to be 704-959-6449. Beware! 6/24/2020

• June 24, 2020 at 11:27 AM by an anonymous user from: Monroe, North Carolina, United States

I received a call from 7042769895 Steven Nelson with VTech stating $399.00 to be charged to my credit card. SCAM

• June 23, 2020 at 2:42 PM by an anonymous user from: Bowie, Maryland, United States

Received call from VTech, 405-683-6446, Customer Relations Manager (Alex Thompson). He said they would renew my Anti-Virus software/subscription within 48 hours for $399.00 and bill me. Of course, I am not in possession of any such anti-virus software/subscription. It sounds like a Scam call.

• June 22, 2020 at 4:03 PM by an anonymous user from: Ferrum, Virginia, United States

I just received a call from David Jones (9W610EZ) with VTECH Solutions saying my subscription renewal is $399 and I have 48 hours to call and cancel. The number to call is 1-203-800-8011. I have no subscription with VTECH and have never heard of them before today.

• June 23, 2020 at 9:45 AM by an anonymous user from: Texas, United States

I received a call from VETECH saying my "Virus protection would renew for $300.99 unless I call ed within 48 hours...called 209-336-9084...foreign sounding voice said I needed to get in front of my computer, I said "NO". Do not call me again!

• June 22, 2020 at 11:29 AM by an anonymous user from: Louisa, Virginia, United States

I received the same call today 06/22/2020 and the answering machine picked up. The only difference was it was 369.00 for something I never ordered, I will be watching closly just in case they try to charge one of my cards. Thank you for this web site.

• June 17, 2020 at 9:27 AM by an anonymous user from: Houston, Texas, United States

Received the same call from 405-353-8132. Said name was James Black. People need to get a legitimate job!

• June 16, 2020 at 3:30 PM by an anonymous user from: Richmond, Texas, United States

Same call. Caller ID had local number (281-949-8071), but return call was this 405 number.

• June 9, 2020 at 11:30 AM by an anonymous user from: Germantown, Maryland, United States

I received a similar call from VTECH on June 5, 2020. It showed up with caller ID "Uppr Marlboro, MD". It went to my answering machine. This one was from "Charles Smith" claiming to be a "customer relationship manager", and the call back number was (203)836-8805. Glad to see these posts to confirm that it was SPAM.

• June 16, 2020 at 12:58 PM by an anonymous user from: United States

Received the message on 6/14/2020. Instructed to call 1-718-737-9998, Kevin Johnson customer service. Robo call

• June 11, 2020 at 5:10 PM by an anonymous user from: Mesa, Arizona, United States

I just got the same call. I'm glad I looked this scam up. Thanks to all for the warning.

• June 9, 2020 at 4:19 PM by an anonymous user from: Bennington, Nebraska, United States

Just received the same call via voicemail. I'm not returning the call. There is actually a company by this name btw.

• June 9, 2020 at 10:29 AM by an anonymous user from: Dothan, Alabama, United States

I got a call from Alex Peter on May 29,2020 saying I needed to call V Tech Solutions at 203-633-3732 or I was gonna be charged for the product within 48 hours that I did not order! I don’t know who this company is! I’m thankful I found this info online and did not return the call! So many creeps out there...it’s hard to know who to trust! Thanks for having this alert online!

• June 8, 2020 at 5:05 PM by an anonymous user from: Blacksburg, Virginia, United States

I received call from 1-540-334-6990 Ryan Johnson customer relations manager. I would be billed $399 in 24 hours unless I called 1-231-559-0095 within 48 hours. Obviously spam. I have no idea what they would bill. I have never heard of or had any dealings with V Tech Solutions. I only received half of message... It started in the middle of a sentence and never said what the charge was for.

• June 8, 2020 at 11:43 AM by an anonymous user from: Sacramento, California, United States

I also received a call from V-tech Solutions. This was a Donald Richard, customer relations manager . Phone # he was calling from was: 916-386-7326. In order to cancel antI virus monitoring, said I would need to call 484-249-5565 within 48 hours, otherwise a $399. charge would be on my card. First time I've ever heard from V tech solutions and definitely have never subscribed for their virus protection This is such a SCAM!

• June 5, 2020 at 4:25 PM by an anonymous user from: Rancho Cordova, California, United States

Just received a robo call from this vtech for the 5th time this year. I always just let them leave a message and make sure I monitor my credit cards. I have never been charged the $399 as of yet.

• May 29, 2020 at 11:49 AM by an anonymous user from: Austin, Texas, United States

11:39am austin, tx received a computerized message from Daniel Weber, Customer Relations Manager telling me I'll be charged $399 for a subscription to Vtech. The phone number on my caller ID was 512-416-4504 but the call back number he gave to cancel was 405-900-0873. Knew it was BS.

• May 28, 2020 at 11:28 AM by an anonymous user from: Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States

v-tech solutions called about 12:15 pm and said they were going renew our subscription to something, a fee of $399.00. checked them on the internet, found them to be a scam. ph# given was 209-765-7588.

• May 27, 2020 at 5:29 PM by an anonymous user from: Sparks, Nevada, United States

Received a call from Vtech Solutions at 3:00 pm (1-405-683-6446) saying I'm being charged $399. They said had 48 hours to call and cancel. They didn't mention a Credit Card or any other form of payment. IGNORE THE CALL. It's a scam.

My location is Reno NV

• May 15, 2020 at 8:25 AM by an anonymous user from: Conroe, Texas, United States

I found a call on my answering machine from 4:51pm on 5-14-20 from TN 936 890-5265. Recorded message said "We have renewed your anti-virus security for the upcoming year & a $399.00 charge will appear within 24 hrs of receiving this confirmation call. If you want to cancel this service you need to call within 48 hrs to 203 544-4142 to avoid this charge."

This call is from Daniel Parker, customer relationship manager. I've never heard of nor done prior business with this company! The TN 203 544-4142 is in Connecticut. They may have spoofed the TN they were calling from, as I live in that same area code/exchange area also. This has to be a scam of some sort! I will be making NO callback to the number they said to call them on either!

• May 6, 2020 at 3:53 PM by an anonymous user from: Yuba City, California, United States

Just received a robo call from VTECH Solutions saying that I will be charged $99 within 24 hours unless I call to cancel my subscription and to please call Steven Nelson customer relationship manager at 1-203-628-4088

• April 29, 2020 at 1:49 PM by an anonymous user from: Hanna City, Illinois, United States

Received a call from Vtech Solutions at 1:38 pm (1-800-524-3880) saying i"m being charged $399. They said had 48 hours to call and cancel. They didn't mention a Credit Card or any other form of payment. IGNORE THE CALL. It's a scam.

• April 27, 2020 at 3:57 PM by an anonymous user from: Laton, California, United States

A sure-fire SCAM! The call is identical to others who have recognized it as a SCAM.

DON'T RESPOND!

• April 24, 2020 at 5:12 PM by an anonymous user from: United States

Sounds like its making the rounds this week; just got the same call. Googled it and its showing up as a scam on most of the reliable sites. Getting really annoyed with this garbage, especially at a time like this...slime balls.

• April 23, 2020 at 3:03 PM by an anonymous user from: Casper, Wyoming, United States

I received the same call. I did install this AV on my laptop. It did not play well with other programs so I deleted it. It never asked for billing info. Just an email.

• April 23, 2020 at 12:41 PM by an anonymous user from: Manistee, Michigan, United States

I received the exact same message and reported it to the Government, I never even heard of this Company. Reporting to News Channel Also. What A Scam, smh. When you never heard of them. Hate Being threatened they are taking money. Kept the phone number and message so I can give to the Police.

Keep your comment respectful.

Vtech Solutions Scam Calls: Beware