No Internet Connection Detected

m8svk.info USPS Delivery Text Urgent Notification Message Scam

m8svk.info USPS Delivery Text Urgent Notification Message Scam

Would you share this Article with others?  +

The fake USPS delivery urgent notification text message below with a link to m8svk.info is a scam and spam being sent by online spammers and scammers. Therefore, recipients are asked not to click the link in the fake text messages, they should just delete them.

The USPS Delivery Text Urgent Notification Scam

Urgent notification for USPS package 6J8L5 from 04/13/2020 Proceed to m8svk.info/rgbrGvnJCp

From: 332-600-2965

Check the comment section below for additional information and share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below.

Remember to forward suspicious, malicious, or phishing email messages to us at the following email address: info@onlinethreatalerts.com. And, report missing persons, scams, untrustworthy, or fraudulent websites to us. Tell us why you consider the websites untrustworthy or fraudulent. Also, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search Search engine.

Click here help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA).

• September 18, 2020 at 9:56 PM by an anonymous user from: Dallas, Texas, United States

Just got this:

Voice message- Package Sorting Office: Delayed package addressed to Joanne. Last pick up opportunity: next Tuesday: p7stv.info/CC6Vscltg4

• September 18, 2020 at 9:50 PM by an anonymous user from: Alameda, California, United States

‭ 1 (332) 600-2965‬

Voice message: Package Sorting Facility: Delayed delivery shipped to Stephen. Final pickup chance - this Friday: p7stv.info/CC6Vsct2Cd

This is the second one I’ve received in 2 days.

• September 17, 2020 at 11:22 AM by info

8172719813@vzwpix.com

Aaron, we came across a package from February owed to you. Please assume ownership and schedule for delivery here: m8svk.info/rqMmXZtuUh

• September 15, 2020 at 8:30 PM by an anonymous user from: Colchester, Connecticut, United States

1-347-449-4277 is another number used in this scam to elicit $$$ for parcels that have been found and yet to be delivered. DELETE!

• September 16, 2020 at 3:52 PM by an anonymous user from: Redmond, Washington, United States

13479525066 is another number that I received a text with the same urgent message.

• September 15, 2020 at 4:21 PM by an anonymous user from: Peoria, Arizona, United States

Suzi, we came across a parcel from April owed to you. Please claim ownership and schedule for delivery here: m8svk.info/rqKGUnsbEf

I loathe scammers.

• September 15, 2020 at 4:10 PM by an anonymous user from: United States

347-406-3255

Raymond, we came across a parcel from March owed to you. Please assume ownership and schedule for delivery here: m8svk.info/rqKGUnCX2y

347-227-0580

Raymond, important alert for your USPS delivery 4R64S5 from 04/11/2020. Go to: m7smz.info/ShKbKLspym

714-519-9742

Raymond, urgent notice regarding your USPS package 3H8S5 from 04/18/2020. Click: m4svk.info/UEKegsaYGu

917-435-0807

Raymond, important notification for the USPS delivery F97K5 from 07/12/2020. Go to: m3svc.info/4pIyd0vkRK

714-343-5279

Raymond, we found a package from June pending for you. Kindly claim ownership and confirm for delivery here: l4sve.info/o6eQ9jCjI

718-207-3335

Everytime I get one its from a different number, im pretty sure they got my number from a job website I was applying to, since covid i've signed up for everything indeed, Craigslist,Monster

And a few other that are legit but I have had a couple ask for mt social and such and they didn't ask that question on the legit sights, heads up all. watch out people are gettin desperate

• September 15, 2020 at 4:09 PM by an anonymous user from: United States

347-406-3255

347-227-0580

714-519-9742

917-435-0807

714-343-5279

718-207-3335

• September 15, 2020 at 4:04 PM by an anonymous user from: Woodland Hills, California, United States

From:216-816-5354

We found a parcel from April pending for you. Kindly assume ownership and confirm for delivery here: m8svk.info/rqKGUnDu3

• September 15, 2020 at 3:33 PM by info

6108640508@vtext.com

Tami, we found a package from April owed to you. Please assume ownership and schedule for delivery here: m8svk.info/rqHkN9nKK9

• September 15, 2020 at 3:32 PM by info

From: 8104410546@vzwpix.com

Richard, we found a parcel from June pending for you. Kindly claim ownership and confirm for delivery here: m8svk.info/rqHkN9yuCU

• September 15, 2020 at 3:22 PM by info

I got a text from 302-760-3868 telling me to contact m8svk.info/rgKGUnakgx

• September 15, 2020 at 12:04 PM by an anonymous user from: Medford, Oregon, United States

I opened the link. So what happens?

• September 15, 2020 at 11:36 AM by an anonymous user from: Haymarket, Virginia, United States

Kandace, urgent notification about your USPS shipment on 6J61D2 from 6/24/20. Proceed to m9sxv.info/ibHkkjvRVP.

Sent text back "Get a job" followed by "Filing a police report" then blocked number. PLEASE FILE A POLICE REPORT, people! Yes, everybody's busy but the more reports (squeaky wheel), then action is taken.

• September 15, 2020 at 11:00 AM by an anonymous user from: Houston, Texas, United States

I recieved mine today sent by this number 1 (347) 703-9534

(my name) we came across a parcel from June pending for you. Kindly assume ownership and confirm for delivery here: m8svk.info/rqHkN9tXA .

thanks for this info I didn’t open the link.

• September 14, 2020 at 7:17 PM by an anonymous user from: Austin, Texas, United States

This is the text I got today. Looks legit, because that's my name. But I googled m8svk because it looked fishy and found this website. Thanks for the info.

Holly, we came across a parcel from February owed to you. Please assume ownership and confirm for delivery here: m8svk.info/rqKGUnrSYL

• September 14, 2020 at 6:29 PM by an anonymous user from: Dallas, Texas, United States

1 (332) 600-3161 And a few AC 347 #s... googled the 347#s but did not get any hits except for the AC 332#... suffice it to say it is BS

• September 14, 2020 at 6:28 PM by an anonymous user from: Alice, Texas, United States

Telephone Number used to send as text to me.347-277-7796

Hiya Joe! I think u didn't recognize me LOL! I've lost some 20 visible years since we saw, all thanks to this: io8u5.com/pLzv2cE5nv see u l8r!

• September 14, 2020 at 6:07 PM by an anonymous user from: Herriman, Utah, United States

Thanks for helping me know this was a scam! I didn't click the link :)

• September 14, 2020 at 4:10 PM by an anonymous user from: Washington, Illinois, United States

{my first name} final alert about the USPS delivery 5R83L1 from 05/12/2020. Proceed to m8svk.info/rqO31Bfowg

from 302-423-7472 Received message 09/14/2020 mid afternoon

First of any notification of this message. Reverse phone look up revealed Dover, DE number. Searched for USPS scam that brought me here.

Also, when I tried to go back to messages, it gave a message saying a read confirmation would be sent, and gave options of 'Cancel' or 'OK'. I clicked 'Cancel', then deleted and blocked.

• September 14, 2020 at 4:03 PM by an anonymous user from: Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States

Started receiving these after I accidentally did not spell out my phone number in a craigslist ad. My first name and number were in the ad - I guarantee this is where they scraped the data from.

• September 14, 2020 at 3:41 PM by an anonymous user from: Portland, Oregon, United States

I received the same message from 1-347-216-5877.

• September 14, 2020 at 3:27 PM by an anonymous user from: Inglewood, California, United States

347-268-3554 received a few days ago

• September 14, 2020 at 2:31 PM by info

Adam, urgent notice about your USPS shipment 3S96D3 from 03/25/2020. Go to: m8svk.info/rqO31Bw3CB

• September 14, 2020 at 2:30 PM by info

We came across a package from July owed to you. Kindly assume ownership and schedule for delivery here: m8svk.info/rqMmXZtavm

Phone number used 347-429-3616

• September 14, 2020 at 2:05 PM by an anonymous user from: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

I got "we found a package from May owed to you", asking me to confirm ownership and delivery with the link m8svk.info/rqHkN9rZtJ.

Cane from #332-234-0581

• September 14, 2020 at 8:00 AM by an anonymous user from: Normal, Illinois, United States

[my first name],urgent notice about your USPS delivery 3I76J2 from 07/28/2020. Proceed to m8svk.info/rqvAnRyqtY

from 332- 213-7855.

This is the first I got this message

I got this spam message yesterday evening(September 13- 2020)

• September 14, 2020 at 12:29 AM by an anonymous user from: Boca Raton, Florida, United States

Text message 9/13/2020 at 12:35pm

[My correct name], important notification for the USPS delivery 6H78H4 from 07/07/2020. Proceed to m8svk.info/rqbrGvBEpF

Sent from: 1 (302) 423-6026

• September 13, 2020 at 10:05 PM by an anonymous user from: Watsonville, California, United States

I received a scam text that references my first name, spelled correctly, from 216-867-8523

• September 13, 2020 at 9:31 PM by an anonymous user from: San Diego, California, United States

Got it a few times from 3472777796

• September 13, 2020 at 9:12 PM by info

To whom it may concern:

Last week I received two text messages there were suspicious and I never replied to them or clicked the link. Today I received two more and decided to do a search and I’m glad I did. Here’s the text messages, dates and numbers I received and have now deleted.

Received September 13 @8:59p CT

FROM: 347-268-3554

Maura, we came across a package from July pending for you. Kindly assume ownership and schedule for delivery here: m8svk.info/rqDYFVgDqW

Received September 13 @7:05p CT

FROM: 347-237-3382

Maura, important notification regarding the USPS delivery A93A6 from 04/15/2020. Click: m8svk.info/rqvAnRzAba

Received September 10 @12:31p CT

FROM: 302-423-5233

Maura, urgent alert regarding your USPS package 6S82A3 from 06/22/2020. Go to: m6szv.info/Ek8JY8Aj4B

Received September 11

FROM: 949-353-4114

Maura, urgent alert regarding your USPS package 6S82A3 from 06/22/2020. Go to: m5smz.info/RXwPvRAj4B

In His Grip,

Maura

• September 13, 2020 at 10:03 PM by an anonymous user from: Watsonville, California, United States

My scam text came from 347-237-1937

• September 13, 2020 at 9:12 PM by info

Received this text today at 10:00 from 657-360-4465:

"[Name], urgent alert regarding your USPS shipment 2L33L9 from 04/24/2020. Click: m8svk.info/rq9LCTawQO". I clicked it but the page didn't load.

• September 13, 2020 at 9:09 PM by info

1 (332) 600-3161

M8svk.info/rqvAnRguRY

• September 13, 2020 at 9:03 PM by info

null, important alert regarding the USPS package 6F86L8 from 04/19/2020. Go to: m8svk.info/rqbrGvDKf5

• September 13, 2020 at 8:00 PM by an anonymous user from: Copperas Cove, Texas, United States

How can you have a delivery you know nothing about? Like winning a lottery you didn't play. It's a stupid trick meant for the naive. Don't fall for it?

• September 13, 2020 at 7:59 PM by an anonymous user from: The Villages, Florida, United States

I just got this today. It had my first name, spelled correctly, which is unusual. The incoming number is 13472373460.

• September 13, 2020 at 7:03 PM by an anonymous user from: Rancho Palos Verdes, California, United States

I got this and it knew my first name as well.

• September 13, 2020 at 6:47 PM by an anonymous user from: Kirkland, Washington, United States

I've received two of the phishing texts as well. One last week, one just now (9/12/20). Haven't clicked the link.

Keep your comment respectful.

m8svk.info USPS Delivery Text Urgent Notification Message Scam