Warning! JavaScript is turned off or disabled! Some features on this website will not work.
« »

Beware of "www.dollarmob.xyz" and "www.dollarmilk.com" - Fake Work-From-Home Websites

2016-02-25T15:12:18 -  +

The websites: "www.dollarmob.xyz" and "www.dollarmilk.com," which claim that you can earn $1500 in your first week by simply completing certain tasks in 5 to 10 minutes, are fake work-from-home websites. Do not register with fake work-from-home websites like "dollarmob.xyz" and "dollarmilk.com" because you will never get paid, and will only make the scammers behind the fake websites get richer.

Advertisements

The websites are similar to other fake websites that we have reported on before; the scammers just changed the websites' names and content.

The Websites "www.dollarmob.xyz" and "www.dollarmilk.com"

www.dollarmob.xyz and www.dollarmilk.com

is a job and online part time working website, where you can create your account and work with us with the provided tasks in your account after creating your account and you will be paid for your work, there is no fix time for job, you can work in any hours of the day and from any country. You will be paid for your tasks on their completion via cheque or many other payments methods like bank transfers etc.to start your job register your account.

The fake work-from-home websites are similar to the following:

Remember to help us, help you, by donating. 🎁Click here to donate

Advertisements
Comments, Questions and Reviews ✍

• Posted: Feb 25, 2017 at 9:34 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos (Ikoyi), Lagos, Nigeria

How can I be a victim of dollarmilk.com. I have made 285$ and I try to post to a friend and the website was block. Are they real or scam?

• Posted: Feb 20, 2017 at 5:42 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Suleja, Niger State, Nigeria

Am regreting for wasting my time and my money subscription on this dollarmilk...I have not been paid since.

• Posted: Feb 19, 2017 at 12:21 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

They're all fake and we are working on shutting down all their sites.

• Posted: Feb 16, 2017 at 5:19 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

These people are criminals, fraudsters, legitimate thieves...after all I have suffered by preaching their site to people as if I am a man of God... still they are scammers.

• Posted: Feb 14, 2017 at 11:42 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Benoni, Gauteng, South Africa

HI my name is Wisey. I am also shocked why am I not getting paid the amount of 1035$. when I request the payment the website is asking me to download the payment form of which I will never do. I'm a victim as well, eish.

• Posted: Feb 13, 2017 at 2:50 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

I don't believe that is dollarmilk.com is real bcecause now I have over 5000 referrals from my link and they only said congratulations and since then, nothing more

• Posted: Feb 11, 2017 at 3:57 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

Same here, I have not been paid. I have 356$.

• Posted: Feb 26, 2017 at 9:23 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Nairobi, Nairobi Province, Kenya

The site is a scum.

• Posted: Feb 11, 2017 at 1:55 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

I have not been paid.

• Posted: Feb 8, 2017 at 8:35 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

I'm having same problem with dollarmilk.com too, after making 315 USD can get the money out pls be wear of them they are scam. www.dollarmilk.com is fake.

• Posted: Feb 11, 2017 at 5:17 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakistan

Yes even I did the sale of 335 dollar in dollarmilk.com, but when I request for payment they said content is lock. So please BEWARE of that TYPE OF RUBBISH website.

• Posted: Feb 7, 2017 at 8:10 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

My name is Jonathan Osagie from Nigeria. I decided to refer people to dollarmilk site and my pay rose to above $600. Any time I make attempt to claim it, I am directed here and there and up till now, I am not able to make any claim.

• Posted: Feb 3, 2017 at 10:26 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria

If I had known that dollarmik is a fraudsters website, I wouldn't have register.

• Posted: Feb 2, 2017 at 11:08 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan

Dollarmilk is just a fraud. I'm also a victim of dollarmilk. Dollarmilk hurt me, I'm really hurt.

• Posted: Jan 31, 2017 at 10:30 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

I am a dollarmilk member; one of my friends sent to me on Facebook and told me to click on it and sign up for my benefit, but later I earn like almost $1000 but can't get payment? How can I get the payment?

• Posted: Jan 31, 2017 at 3:31 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria

I registered too and am not been paid my 419. Robers.

• Posted: Jan 28, 2017 at 9:19 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

They are thieves, they make you advertise for them and after work they won't pay you. I have experience with them because I registered with them and got about a hundred and fifty people to visit the website but after I did not get paid. Stay away from online jobs because they're a bunch of robust scammers and it is a waste of battery and data.

• Posted: Jan 25, 2017 at 5:09 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos (Ikoyi), Lagos, Nigeria

Give us the right website on partime job.

• Posted: Jan 24, 2017 at 1:51 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Boynton Beach, Florida, United States

Cannot report to BBB because there isn't any information as in address, nothing. Total scam. Will be more careful next time that's for sure...

• Posted: Jan 24, 2017 at 1:49 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Boynton Beach, Florida, United States

I just got freaking scammed by dollarmilk.com.

Had $600.00 in "referrals" payout after $300. Cannot access it BECAUSE you have to jump through all these hoops WHICH were NEVER stated....shoulda know it was too good to be true. Now, Im driving others to this site/business only to be victims too. This is ridiculous..SCAM. SCAM. SCAM!!!

• Posted: Jan 23, 2017 at 5:06 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria

okay but do you have any genuine websites?

• Posted: Jan 23, 2017 at 4:28 AM by an anonymous user from or near: London, England, United Kingdom

If you have registered, how can I be disconnected?

• Posted: Jan 23, 2017 at 5:16 AM by info

You cannot, just stop using the website.

• Posted: Jan 23, 2017 at 1:40 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

How can I delete my account from such website if I have already registered?

• Posted: Jan 23, 2017 at 5:07 AM by info

You cannot, just stop using the website.

• Posted: Jan 22, 2017 at 11:17 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos (Ikoyi), Lagos, Nigeria

Am unable to get paid; what exactly happened; I have earned 415 dollar.

• Posted: Jan 22, 2017 at 11:34 PM by info

The website is a fake, or it is not real, therefore, you will never get paid. So, stop using the website.

• Posted: Jan 21, 2017 at 2:02 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

Hmm, I am tired of all these fake website......dollarmilk is fake.

• Posted: Jan 21, 2017 at 12:21 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

How can one detect all these fake website I have almost 750 dollars but I cant cash out?

• Posted: Jan 17, 2017 at 7:50 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

Earn $100 daily from home, is it also scam?

• Posted: Jan 17, 2017 at 8:33 AM by info

Please provide us with a link to the website.

• Posted: Jan 16, 2017 at 3:14 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos (Ikoyi), Lagos, Nigeria

I think I am a victim of dollarmilk.com because I worked for them and getting paid is the problem.

• Posted: Jan 16, 2017 at 6:50 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India

How do I get my payout or my money from dollormilk.com?

• Posted: Jan 16, 2017 at 6:54 AM by info

You will never get paid because the website is a fake or scam.

• Posted: Jan 16, 2017 at 2:57 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

I have only recently registered with www.dollarmilk.com. In view of this finding now reported, I don't want to continue. What should I do now to terminate my registration?

• Posted: Jan 16, 2017 at 5:23 AM by info

You cannot terminate your registration. Just stop using the website.

• Posted: Jan 14, 2017 at 1:07 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

They keep asking for a pin which I don't know. A friend that direct me that place keep telling me they have paid him.

• Posted: Jan 14, 2017 at 7:16 AM by info

Your friend's account may have been hijacked or cloned, and is being used by scammers to send you the messages. Try contacting your friend via telephone and ask if he is actually sending the messages.

• Posted: Jan 12, 2017 at 9:53 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

May God punish the owner or dollarmilk website.

• Posted: Jan 11, 2017 at 6:42 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana

No wonder I can't cash out ...I've been working but don't get paid.

• Posted: Jan 10, 2017 at 6:24 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana

I have accumulated $435, but I cannot withdraw from dollarmilk.

• Posted: Jan 13, 2017 at 2:51 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa

I'm experiencing the same thing.. can't cash out and they don't even have contact details.

• Posted: Jan 11, 2017 at 4:56 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

Same here. I accumulated 300 above but I can't cash out.

• Posted: Feb 22, 2017 at 5:32 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Noordheuwel, Gauteng, South Africa

This is the company that hides behind dollarmilk.com. I contacted them:

Smartcall Technology Solutions (PTY) LTD
        15 Eastwood Road Dunkeld 2024
        PO BOX 412041 Craighall 2124
        Customer Care : 011 507 4630
        Switch Board : 011 507 4779
        Fax : 086 650 1083
        Email : info@smartcalltech.co.za
        To unsubscribe from any service email unsub@smartcalltech.co.za

Write Your Comment, Question or Review