DHL Your Application For Employment Scam

DHL Your Application For Employment Scam

Would you share this Article with others?  +

Scammers are sending out fake "DHL Your Application For Employment" emails like the one below. The links in the fake emails go to a fake online form located on the wufoo.com website. Recipients of the fake emails are asked not to click the links or follow the instructions in them.

Online users can get more information DHL employment at https://www.logistics.dhl/

A 'DHL Your Application For Employment' Scam

From: DHL EXPRESS - p.wagner@dhlexpressxo.com

Date: Sat, Jun 8, 2019 at 12:00 PM

Subject: Your Application For Employment

June 8, 2019

Dear,

I wanted to personally thank you for your interest in DHL. We received your application and we think you would be a great addition to our airport ground crew team. We are currently expanding operations here at Orlando International Airport and think your desire to explore new opportunities and your solid work experience would equal success here with DHL. We would like to officially invite you to attend the New Hire Orientation on July 13th. And coincidently, you and I have the same birthday. I was born on May 29th as well, just many years before you.

As you may already know, DHL Express is a division of Deutsche Post AG. Together Deutsche Post DHL is the world's largest logistics company operating around the world, particularly in sea and air mail. When combined with our subsidiaries, like DHL Global Forwarding and DHL Supply Chain we employee over 325,000 people in 220 countries and territories across Africa, the Americas, Asia and Europe. We take the happiness and the welfare of this dedicated staff very seriously. Our management team is here to help you and our Human Resources Department is available for your assistance Monday - Friday during regular business hours. We have a complete paid training program that is designed to fast track your transition into our company while emphasizing safety and compliance with all FAA, TSA and other federal requirements. Starting pay, including while in training, is $23.80 per hour. After 90 days, you will qualify for health insurance and the other benefits offered by DHL. You will also undergo an “Initial Phase Evaluation” and qualify for an increase in pay which will be explained in more detail during your Orientation.

The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) pursuant to Federal law (49 CFR 1544.229) requires that each prospective employee submit to a Criminal History Records Check (CHRC). You will also be required to provide fingerprints at Orientation. The cost for this is $99 and is reimbursed to you after successfully completing 30 days of continuous employment. This fee also covers all uniforms, testing materials and any other state or federal requirements that may be required pertinent to your specific jobs positions and/or duties. I have attached a list of disqualifying offenses that prohibits employment in all US airports. If your background restricts your employment here at DHL, we will refund your credit / debit card within 3 business days. Unfortunately, the Criminal History Records Check is mandatory regardless of previous background checks or security clearances. This is required by law.

I have provided a link to the 'IATA Ground Operations Manual', and attached copies of the 'Federal Air Cargo Security Requirements', 'CHRC Disqualifying Offenses' , 'DHL Fact and Figures' and a '2018 W-4 IRS Tax Form'. Please take a moment to become familiar with those items. You DO NOT need to study or print those documents. We will provide you with physical copies at Orientation on July 13th.

Once you have familiarized yourself with the literature please go to the DHL New Hire Form and fill out the New Hire Form. When asked, your ID number is 49241. Please fill out the form completely confirming your receipt of the supplementary paperwork and authorizing us to perform a Criminal History Background Check (CHRC). Upon submission of The New Hire Form, please pay the $99 Criminal History Record Check (CHRC) fee. Our secure payment processor accepts all major credit cards and PayPal. Once you have completed the payment, please print and save your receipt for future reimbursement. The CHRC background check takes between 2 – 4 weeks and immediately following TSA’s approval of your employment, we will call you to confirm your reservation at Orientation. Orientation will be held at:

NOT DETERMINED YET

Once we determine the number of participants for the July 13th Orientation, I will contact you with the location and the schedule for the day. We ran out of space last month so we may change locations for the upcoming Orientation in Orlando.

Orientation starts at 9 AM and usually ends around 4 PM. Please arrive 15 minutes early.

Luis, from everyone here at DHL I would like to personally welcome you to our family. I look forward to meeting you in person at Orientation. Please return the New Hire Form by June 10th to guarantee completion of your background check before Orientation. The CHRC must be approved by TSA for you to attend.

Warmest Regards,

Paul Wagner

Recruitment Director, Orlando

Deutsche Post DHL

Check the comment section below for additional information and share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below.

Remember to forward suspicious, malicious, or phishing email messages to us at the following email address: info@onlinethreatalerts.com. And, report missing persons, scams, untrustworthy, or fraudulent websites to us. Tell us why you consider the websites untrustworthy or fraudulent. Also, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search engine.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA) by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

To help protect your privacy, please do not post or remove, your full name, telephone number, email address, username, password, account number, credit card information, home address or other sensitive information in or from your comments, questions, or reviews. Also, remember to keep comments, reviews, answers respectful.

• April 11, 2020 at 10:23 PM by an anonymous user from: Fairview, New Jersey, United States

Exact same email. Please do your research. !

• April 7, 2020 at 4:40 PM by an anonymous user from: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Got same email. I'm located in Las Vegas. Will report it to DHL.

• April 6, 2020 at 10:50 PM by an anonymous user from: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

I just got the same email for the DHL for Hartsfield International Airport in Atlanta GA. So glad I didn’t fill out anything

• April 6, 2020 at 10:05 AM by an anonymous user from: Kent, Ohio, United States

I thought I was the only one that fell for the scam. The ad I saw on Creigslist stated they were paying $29.41 an hour to drive a shuttle bus. I worked for a shuttle bus company in HawaiI a few years ago and they paid nothing close to that.

Before I sent the money, I kept saying ,"what do you have to do for that kinda money?"

Bottom line folks, if it looks to good to be true, then it probably is to good to be true.

• April 2, 2020 at 12:35 AM by an anonymous user from: United States

I fell for it I sent in the money for the background check.

It had stated the job was at Huntsville airport in Huntsville Alabama

And theyople are attending.And the orientation might be held at Chattanooga pending how many people are attending.

I feel so dumb right now.

Anyway Anyway to track They location down that the scammers using? I would be more than happy to track this person

Or persons down.

Sincerely,

• March 30, 2020 at 4:50 PM by an anonymous user from: Chicago, Illinois, United States

This is the authentic IP address:

Results for 68.232.145.66

Hostname esa2.dhl-out.iphmx.com

IP 68.232.145.66

Domain iphmx.com

Organization Cisco Systems Ironport Division

Location United States

And this is the fake IP address of the Scammer:

Results for 198.54.118.204

Hostname mta-13-3.privateemail.com

IP 198.54.118.204

Domain privateemail.com

Organization Namecheap

Location United States

• April 2, 2020 at 12:39 AM by an anonymous user from: United States

If you are going to scam me. The least you could do

Is give me a 795 credit score with all 3 bureaus.

God sees all,

Leigh M.

• March 22, 2020 at 1:09 PM by an anonymous user from: New Haven, Connecticut, United States

I almost fell for it too until I did my research and found this. Whew! Saved me $97.84!

• March 14, 2020 at 9:10 PM by an anonymous user from: Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States

Glad I checked out DHL Paul Wagner! Just got the same message about attending orientation in April and telling me to do the 98 dollar finger printing and background check. Colorado Springs Colorado. thanks for the info!

• March 20, 2020 at 3:22 PM by an anonymous user from: Fullerton, California, United States

Dear "Your Name",

I wanted to personally thank you for your interest in DHL. We received your application and we think you would be a great addition to our airport ground crew team. We are currently expanding operations here at Los Angeles International Airport and think your desire to explore new opportunities and your solid work experience would equal success here with DHL. We would like to officially invite you to attend the New Hire Orientation on April 18th.

As you may already know, DHL Express is a division of Deutsche Post AG. Together Deutsche Post DHL is the world's largest logistics company operating around the world, particularly in sea and air mail. When combined with our subsidiaries, like DHL Global Forwarding and DHL Supply Chain we employee over 325,000 people in 220 countries and territories across Africa, the Americas, Asia and Europe. We take the happiness and the welfare of this dedicated staff very seriously. Our management team is here to help you and our Human Resources Department is available for your assistance Monday - Friday during regular business hours. We have a complete paid training program that is designed to fast track your transition into our company while emphasizing safety and compliance with all FAA, TSA and other federal requirements. Starting pay, including while in training, is $29.30 per hour. After 90 days, you will qualify for health insurance and the other benefits offered by DHL. You will also undergo an “Initial Phase Evaluation” and qualify for an increase in pay which will be explained in more detail during your Orientation.

The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) pursuant to Federal law (49 CFR 1544.229) requires that each prospective employee submit to a Criminal History Records Check (CHRC). You will also be required to provide fingerprints at Orientation. The cost for this is $98 and is reimbursed to you after successfully completing 30 days of continuous employment. This fee also covers all uniforms, testing materials and any other state or federal requirements that may be required pertinent to your specific jobs positions and/or duties. I have attached a list of disqualifying offenses that prohibits employment in all US airports. If your background restricts your employment here at DHL, we will refund your credit / debit card within 3 business days. Unfortunately, the Criminal History Records Check is mandatory regardless of previous background checks or security clearances. This is required by law.

I have provided a link to the “IATA Ground Operations Manual”, and attached copies of the “Federal Air Cargo Security Requirements”, “CHRC Disqualifying Offenses” , “DHL Fact & Figures” and a “2018 W-4 IRS Tax Form”. Please take a moment to become familiar with those items. You DO NOT need to study or print those documents. We will provide you with physical copies at Orientation on April 18th.

Once you have familiarized yourself with the literature please go to the (Click here -> DHL New Hire Form and fill out the New Hire Form. When asked, your ID number is 49211. Please fill out the form completely confirming your receipt of the supplementary paperwork and authorizing us to perform a Criminal History Background Check (CHRC). Upon submission of The New Hire Form, please pay the $98 Criminal History Record Check (CHRC) fee. Our secure payment processor accepts all major credit cards and PayPal. Once you have completed the payment, please print and save your receipt for future reimbursement. The CHRC background check takes between 2 – 4 weeks and immediately following TSA’s approval of your employment, we will call you to confirm your reservation at Orientation. Orientation will be held at:

NOT DETERMINED YET

Once we determine the number of participants for the April 18th Orientation, I will contact you with the location and the schedule for the day. We ran out of space last month so we may change locations for the upcoming Orientation in Los Angeles.

Michelle, from everyone here at DHL I would like to personally welcome you to our family. I look forward to meeting you in person at Orientation. Please return the New Hire Form by March 22nd to guarantee completion of your background check before Orientation. The CHRC must be approved by TSA for you to attend.

Warmest Regards,

Paul Wagner

Recruitment Director, Los Angeles

Deutsche Post DHL

• March 13, 2020 at 1:36 PM by an anonymous user from: Washington, District of Columbia, United States

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, for posting this notification. I am actively seeking work when I came across this message. Being in a financial pinch, I almost believed them, until I decided to look up the possibility of this being a scam. If it were not for this notification, I would have been disappointed and embarrassed. THANK YOU for providing an excellent service.

• March 4, 2020 at 8:10 PM by an anonymous user from: Canby, Oregon, United States

They almost got me but they offer too much money to start.

• April 7, 2020 at 1:01 PM by an anonymous user from: Arlington, Texas, United States

I have worked for dhl express before the pay is consistent with their pay but I didn’t have to pay the last time I work for them. I almost fell for it until they asked for money and then I was like that’s not right. I got the exact same notice for Dallas airport location.

• March 6, 2020 at 7:28 AM by an anonymous user from: Sumter, South Carolina, United States

They tried this scam on Craigslist/Columbia, SC. Coming to a Craigslist near you soon!

• February 18, 2020 at 3:07 PM by an anonymous user from: Plainfield, New Jersey, United States

I was scammed with above letter. I also sent my 100.00 dollars for my background check.

• January 24, 2020 at 7:42 PM by an anonymous user from: Providence, Rhode Island, United States

I clicked on a job listing on Craigslist for a construction job. I was stupid enough to follow the link inside the listing to an online job form and filled it out with my personal information. I then received text messages regarding the application being accepted and the email mentioned above. I knew it was a scam at this point. I texted STOP as a response to what I believe were automated messages. Shortly afterwards, I received an email from Uber stating that I requested a password change. The scammer has my email/name and is trying to mess with me. Watch out.

• January 24, 2020 at 11:39 AM by an anonymous user from: Littleton, Colorado, United States

Got one in Denver, same info as others. Very fishy, asking for money before orientation,

• January 18, 2020 at 1:44 PM by an anonymous user from: Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States

I got a email job offer for $29 an hour from DHL here in Albuquerque posted on Craiglist so glad I looked it up before duped into this scam

• January 15, 2020 at 10:09 AM by an anonymous user from: Boise, Idaho, United States

Glad I didn't persue it!

• January 12, 2020 at 9:51 AM by an anonymous user from: Boise, Idaho, United States

Just received the same email wanting me to send $98.34 for a background check. Sent new hire application. Makes it sound like we are in!

• January 12, 2020 at 6:21 PM by an anonymous user from: Cottage Grove, Oregon, United States

I also just filled out the form and sent in the money. Did we just get duped?

• January 12, 2020 at 11:09 PM by info

Yes, you have been scammed.

• January 11, 2020 at 10:34 AM by info

I got one from DHL EXPRESS <paul.wagner@dhlemploymentuw.com>

• January 11, 2020 at 10:34 AM by info

"From: DHL EXPRESS <paul.wagner@dhlemploymentuu.com>

Sent: Friday, January 10, 2020 10:43:35 PM

Subject: Your Application For Employment

January 10, 2020

Dear Austin,

I wanted to personally thank you for your interest in DHL. We received your application and we think you would be a great addition to our airport ground crew team. We are currently expanding operations here at Eugene Airport and think your desire to explore new opportunities and your solid work experience would equal success here with DHL. We would like to officially invite you to attend the New Hire Orientation on February 8th."

Here is another scam.

• January 11, 2020 at 12:52 AM by an anonymous user from: San Jose, California, United States

I just got the same email in San Francisco. Thought it was strange that they felt my resume was strong, when I onlu provided info from my past two jobs. Then the invitation to orientation without an interview, so naturally I felt something was amiss.

• January 9, 2020 at 9:55 AM by an anonymous user from: Littleton, Colorado, United States

got one in denver

• January 24, 2020 at 11:37 AM by an anonymous user from: Littleton, Colorado, United States

same. fishy, why dont a recruiter call us first?

• January 3, 2020 at 9:29 PM by an anonymous user from: Silverton, Oregon, United States

I got one just like that for Salem, Oregon.

• January 15, 2020 at 5:52 PM by an anonymous user from: Bedminster, New Jersey, United States

Got one in Eugene.

• January 2, 2020 at 9:02 PM by an anonymous user from: Dearborn, Michigan, United States

I just received the same one for Dayton OH airport

• December 31, 2019 at 7:10 AM by info

Here is another scam

- Original message -

From: DHL EXPRESS <paul.wagner@dhlemploymentuu.com>

Date: 30/12/2019 8:38 pm (GMT-07:00)

Subject: Your Application For Employment

December 30, 2019

Dear Javier,

I wanted to personally thank you for your interest in DHL. We received your application and we think you would be a great addition to our airport ground crew team. We are currently expanding operations here at San Diego International Airport and think your desire to explore new opportunities and your solid work experience would equal success here with DHL. We would like to officially invite you to attend the New Hire Orientation on January 25th.

As you may already know, DHL Express is a division of Deutsche Post AG. Together Deutsche Post DHL is the world's largest logistics company operating around the world, particularly in sea and air mail. When combined with our subsidiaries, like DHL Global Forwarding and DHL Supply Chain we employee over 325,000 people in 220 countries and territories across Africa, the Americas, Asia and Europe. We take the happiness and the welfare of this dedicated staff very seriously. Our management team is here to help you and our Human Resources Department is available for your assistance Monday - Friday during regular business hours. We have a complete paid training program that is designed to fast track your transition into our company while emphasizing safety and compliance with all FAA, TSA and other federal requirements. Starting pay, including while in training, is $23.90 per hour. After 90 days, you will qualify for health insurance and the other benefits offered by DHL. You will also undergo an “Initial Phase Evaluation” and qualify for an increase in pay which will be explained in more detail during your Orientation.

I have provided a link to the “IATA Ground Operations Manual”, and attached copies of the “Federal Air Cargo Security Requirements”, “CHRC Disqualifying Offenses” , “DHL Fact & Figures” and a “2018 W-4 IRS Tax Form”. Please take a moment to become familiar with those items. You DO NOT need to study or print those documents. We will provide you with physical copies at Orientation on January 25th.

Once you have familiarized yourself with the literature please go to the (Click here -> DHL New Hire Form and fill out the New Hire Form. When asked, your ID number is 49241. Please fill out the form completely confirming your receipt of the supplementary paperwork and authorizing us to perform a Criminal History Background Check (CHRC). Upon submission of The New Hire Form, please pay the $99 Criminal History Record Check (CHRC) fee. Our secure payment processor accepts all major credit cards and PayPal. Once you have completed the payment, please print and save your receipt for future reimbursement. The CHRC background check takes between 2 – 4 weeks and immediately following TSA’s approval of your employment, we will call you to confirm your reservation at Orientation. Orientation will be held at:

NOT DETERMINED YET

Once we determine the number of participants for the January 25th Orientation, I will contact you with the location and the schedule for the day. We ran out of space last month so we may change locations for the upcoming Orientation in San Diego.

Javier, from everyone here at DHL I would like to personally welcome you to our family. I look forward to meeting you in person at Orientation. Please return the New Hire Form by January 1st to guarantee completion of your background check before Orientation. The CHRC must be approved by TSA for you to attend.

Warmest Regards,

Paul Wagner

Recruitment Director, San Diego

Deutsche Post DHL

• December 22, 2019 at 9:01 AM by info

Here is another scam

- Forwarded Message -

From: DHL EXPRESS <paul.wagner@dhlemploymentuw.com>

Sent: Friday, December 20, 2019, 10:20:24 PM PST

Subject: Your Application For Employment

December 20, 2019

Dear Nathaniel,

I wanted to personally thank you for your interest in DHL. We received your application and we think you would be a great addition to our airport ground crew team. We are currently expanding operations here at Los Angeles International Airport and think your desire to explore new opportunities and your solid work experience would equal success here with DHL. We would like to officially invite you to attend the New Hire Orientation on January 18th.

I have provided a link to the “IATA Ground Operations Manual”, and attached copies of the “Federal Air Cargo Security Requirements”, “CHRC Disqualifying Offenses” , “DHL Fact & Figures” and a “2018 W-4 IRS Tax Form”. Please take a moment to become familiar with those items. You DO NOT need to study or print those documents. We will provide you with physical copies at Orientation on January 18th.

NOT DETERMINED YET

Once we determine the number of participants for the January 18th Orientation, I will contact you with the location and the schedule for the day. We ran out of space last month so we may change locations for the upcoming Orientation in Los Angeles.

Nathaniel, from everyone here at DHL I would like to personally welcome you to our family. I look forward to meeting you in person at Orientation. Please return the New Hire Form by December 22nd to guarantee completion of your background check before Orientation. The CHRC must be approved by TSA for you to attend.

Warmest Regards,

Paul Wagner

Recruitment Director, Los Angeles

Deutsche Post DHL

• November 20, 2019 at 11:25 AM by an anonymous user from: Washington, District of Columbia, United States

I am glad I checked here because I just encountered the same thing. 11/19/19

• December 21, 2019 at 7:51 AM by an anonymous user from: Washington, District of Columbia, United States

Yes me too I felt fishy because they are requesting payment too soon

• December 9, 2019 at 1:20 PM by an anonymous user from: New Iberia, Louisiana, United States

I have been scammed by this. I even went ahead and fill out the new hire form abd print out the form. Anyone know how I go ahead and get my money reimbursed?

• December 22, 2019 at 1:26 AM by an anonymous user from: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Contact your bank and explain. They usually reimburse you.

• November 23, 2019 at 9:08 AM by an anonymous user from: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

I sent whoever $100 and later thought let me see if this is a scam. too late I see, the internet is full of schemes. I hope he gets what he deserves.

• November 20, 2019 at 9:14 AM by an anonymous user from: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Wow. I just received that email. I was so excited but it wasn't really the $99 that made me skeptical, it was the 2-4 weeks wait that did it. I just filled out an app with FedEx and they got back to me in 2-4 days & it was free (naturally). Instinctively I highlighted Paul's name and title for the Google search and . !

Thanks for saving me the time, effort, money and pain of this scam !

• November 13, 2019 at 12:32 PM by an anonymous user from: Goodlettsville, Tennessee, United States

So how have you all been recovering from this scam?

• November 13, 2019 at 7:01 AM by an anonymous user from: Bedminster, New Jersey, United States

Too Good to be true. I received the same email for a position at M.I.A.memphis international airport, which I paid the 98$. I didn't hear back from them in my 2-4 week span. Made it very fishy to me before I decided to Google⁉ Paul Wagner DHL Express and found out it was a scam. Now trying to get my money back.

• November 13, 2019 at 1:52 AM by an anonymous user from: Chicago, Illinois, United States

They almost got me too. I’ve been employed by jobs that ask for fees up front so it didn’t seem out of ordinary but the lack of interview before orientation was the red flag for me to follow up

• November 5, 2019 at 7:15 AM by info

Here is another scam

- Forwarded message -

From: DHL EXPRESS <paul.wagner@dhlemploymentuw.com>

Date: Mon, Nov 4, 2019 at 2:55 PM

Subject: Your Application For Employment

November 4, 2019

Dear

I wanted to personally thank you for your interest in DHL. We received your application and we think you would be a great addition to our airport ground crew team. We are currently expanding operations here at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport and think your desire to explore new opportunities and your solid work experience would equal success here with DHL. We would like to officially invite you to attend the New Hire Orientation on December 7th.

• November 4, 2019 at 3:08 PM by an anonymous user from: Richardson, Texas, United States

Scam ongoing in the Dallas/Ft Worth area from paul.wagner@dhlemploymentuu.com - Luckily I knew it was a scam the moment it asked for money. Same exact script that links to hxxps://www.cognitoforms.com/FTI3/LAAGNEWHIREFORM42o asking for the fee.

• November 2, 2019 at 12:17 AM by info

Here is another scam:

"From: DHL EXPRESS <paul.wagner@dhlemploymentee.com>

Date: November 1, 2019 at 2:18:15 PM EDT

Subject: Your Application For Employment

November 1, 2019

Dear Jose,

I wanted to personally thank you for your interest in DHL. We received your application and we think you would be a great addition to our airport ground crew team. We are currently expanding operations here at John F. Kennedy International Airport and think your desire to explore new opportunities and your solid work experience would equal success here with DHL. We would like to officially invite you to attend the New Hire Orientation on December 7th."

• November 1, 2019 at 9:57 PM by an anonymous user from: Brandon, Florida, United States

I receive the same email, but thanks God I don't pay nothing, but I almost fell for this.

"November 1, 2019

Dear Luis,

I wanted to personally thank you for your interest in DHL. We received your application and we think you would be a great addition to our airport ground crew team. We are currently expanding operations here at Tampa International Airport and think your desire to explore new opportunities and your solid work experience would equal success here with DHL. We would like to officially invite you to attend the New Hire Orientation on December 7th.

The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) pursuant to Federal law (49 CFR 1544.229) requires that each prospective employee submit to a Criminal History Records Check (CHRC). You will also be required to provide fingerprints at Orientation. The cost for this is $99 and is reimbursed to you after successfully completing 30 days of continuous employment. This fee also covers all uniforms, testing materials and any other state or federal.

I have provided a link to the “IATA Ground Operations Manual”, and attached copies of the “Federal Air Cargo Security Requirements”, “CHRC Disqualifying Offenses” , “DHL Fact & Figures” and a “2018 W-4 IRS Tax Form”. Please take a moment to become familiar with those items. You DO NOT need to study or print those documents. We will provide you with physical copies at Orientation on December 7th.

Warmest Regards,

Paul Wagner

Recruitment Director, Tampa

Deutsche Post DHL"

• October 28, 2019 at 4:03 PM by an anonymous user from: Bedminster, New Jersey, United States

Got same email. For a billings mt airport job.

They are scamming everywhere. I am going to them and gonna make them pay

• October 22, 2019 at 7:58 PM by an anonymous user from: Inman, South Carolina, United States

I was scam by these a*holes.

• October 22, 2019 at 10:25 AM by info

Here is another scam:

"From: =DHL= <noreply wcFfUYYswh@mail.comhem.basefarm.net>

Sent: Friday, October 18, 2019 11:29 PM

Subject: Your Package No: XXC-01675-976-2019 could not be delivered - sswestnewyork

DHL

Dear,

Due to several cases of parcel misplacement we have experienced recently,

It is now mondatory that we confirm delivery address from beneficiary before final delivery.

CLICK HERE TO CONFIRM YOUR DELIVERY DETAIL

This email has been sent to sswestnewyork@hotmail.com

Copyright©2019 DHL. The content of this message is protected by copyright and trademark laws under U.S. and international law. Review our privacy policy. All rights reserved.

1003079-3-6-US-EN-30234291"

• October 21, 2019 at 7:03 AM by info

Received this scam

- Forwarded message -

From: DHL EXPRESS <paul.wagner@dhlemploymentew.com>

Date: Sun, Oct 20, 2019, 5:26 PM

Subject: Your Application For Employment

• October 16, 2019 at 12:24 AM by an anonymous user from: San Antonio, Texas, United States

Received this:

"October 15, 2019

Dear Alexis,

I wanted to personally thank you for your interest in DHL. We received your application and we think you would be a great addition to our airport ground crew team. We are currently expanding operations here at San Antonio International Airport and think your desire to explore new opportunities and your solid work experience would equal success here with DHL. We would like to officially invite you to attend the New Hire Orientation on November 16th.

I have provided a link to the “IATA Ground Operations Manual”, and attached copies of the “Federal Air Cargo Security Requirements”, “CHRC Disqualifying Offenses” , “DHL Fact & Figures” and a “2018 W-4 IRS Tax Form”. Please take a moment to become familiar with those items. You DO NOT need to study or print those documents. We will provide you with physical copies at Orientation on November 16th.

NOT DETERMINED YET

Once we determine the number of participants for the November 16th Orientation, I will contact you with the location and the schedule for the day. We ran out of space last month so we may change locations for the upcoming Orientation in San Antonio.

Alexis, from everyone here at DHL I would like to personally welcome you to our family. I look forward to meeting you in person at Orientation. Please return the New Hire Form by October 17th to guarantee completion of your background check before Orientation. The CHRC must be approved by TSA for you to attend.

Warmest Regards,

Paul Wagner

Recruitment Director, San Antonio

Deutsche Post DHL"

• October 16, 2019 at 12:21 AM by an anonymous user from: San Antonio, Texas, United States

Well this scam is in san antonio 10-15-2019.

I hate scammers.

• October 15, 2019 at 2:11 PM by an anonymous user from: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

would he be able to have your entire social security number?

• September 29, 2019 at 5:48 PM by info

paul.wagner@dhlemploymentee.com is being used by the scammers.

• September 24, 2019 at 7:47 AM by an anonymous user from: Miami, Florida, United States

They posted 2 new ads on craigslist on 09/21/2019:

Entry level: Airline ground service equipment operator (Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood)

Once you get into the airline/aviation industry, you are set! You'll always have marketable skills as you learn things that apply only to aviation. Yankee Echo Sierra (that means YES!)

You will learn to operate GSE: ground service equipment.

You'll need to pass tests required for airport badge. http://anderw.xyz/

and

Airline concierge (Miami)

What does a concierge do?

Supplies catering and special food and beverage requests to aircraft.

Lots of running from airport to food pickups and back, making sure

flight and cabin crews get exactly what they ordered.

You will work with independent flight attendants and make sure all requests conform to exacting standards.

You will need to pass background/criminal check to get airport security badge. hxxp://aden.website/

• September 17, 2019 at 10:49 PM by an anonymous user from: Jacksonville, Florida, United States

Update scam in Craigslist Jacksonville same email and all but text came from 844 872 0006 phone # glad I too googled 1st as I am cautious and will report this to DHL as well

• September 11, 2019 at 6:40 PM by an anonymous user from: Palm Harbor, Florida, United States

I got same email, paid the $98 bucks. I thought it was a real job. How can I get my money back?

• September 29, 2019 at 1:53 PM by an anonymous user from: Washington, District of Columbia, United States

I got the same email also but I thought it was a scam so I didn't pay. I knew it was too good to be true because I've never had to pay for a background check

• September 13, 2019 at 6:30 PM by an anonymous user from: San Diego, California, United States

So funny, I got this same email last night! I had a friend that was going to pay it and they were taking to long to call me back, they are at work so I get it lol. So i'm getting ansy because I wanted to get my app in before the deadline September 14th 2019.

I google the name Paul Wagner Recruitment Director DHL and come across this page. How funny, I really thought it was legit but it is not. And now I'm glad my friend hasn't called back to get my info and pay it. This seems scam like.

• September 12, 2019 at 1:54 AM by info

If you have paid by credit card, open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• September 11, 2019 at 5:54 AM by an anonymous user from: New York, United States

Got the same email

• September 5, 2019 at 7:12 PM by an anonymous user from: Aurora, Colorado, United States

I've received that e-mail three separate times in as many days. While I am not certain, it follows my application for a job posted on CraigsList.

• September 5, 2019 at 1:21 PM by an anonymous user from: Houston, Texas, United States

Like they say all the time on the news & radio, YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PAY A FEE before employment. In most cases if a background check is required the job will usually pay for it or ask you to obtain a copy AFTER A FORMAL INTERVIEW. We as a country have to be more aware of these scammers. For anyone who paid the fee I would advise contacting PayPal to track the payment (should have some kind of confirmation or receipt) & then contacting your bank to also trace the payment. GOD bless & good luck!

• September 3, 2019 at 7:30 PM by an anonymous user from: Orlando, Florida, United States

I received that email paul.wagner@dhlexpresswa.com> on August 19 of this year and paid the $98 for uniform that they requested. I want my money back, what can I do?

• September 11, 2019 at 5:08 PM by an anonymous user from: San Diego, California, United States

Call your credit company and they will get you the money back ASAP! They got me, but I paid with my American Express card and they just gave me my money back. D**n, I can't believe I fell for this scam, I'm usually the one spotting this c**p and warning other people!

• August 26, 2019 at 10:31 PM by an anonymous user from: Marshfield, Wisconsin, United States

How do I get my f*king money back

• August 23, 2019 at 5:58 PM by info

paul.wagner@dhlexpresswc.com is being used by the scammers.

• August 22, 2019 at 1:59 PM by an anonymous user from: Dallas, Texas, United States

Just received this email, right when I was about to submit the $98.00 background check via PayPal (which seemed strange that Paypal was the only payment option) I decided to give it a quick Google search. Low and behold I find the exact email I was sent, posted above. Thank the lord websites as this exist.

• August 21, 2019 at 1:50 PM by an anonymous user from: Lake Forest, California, United States

I submitted my application through a craigslist job posting. it sounded too good to be true after receiving this exact email today. received a text message from number 844-947-6557 telling me my application got approved to check my email.

• August 16, 2019 at 8:29 AM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

Are you kidding me? I was so excited to think I got this job, only to find out this! Those b*tards got my 96 bucks! I NEEDED THAT MONEY to pay bills! How can we get back at these scammers?

• August 16, 2019 at 10:00 AM by info

Share the article's link with everyone you know, to stop those scammers from making money robbing people.

• August 13, 2019 at 8:32 PM by an anonymous user from: New Orleans, Louisiana, United States

"Dear Jasslyn,

I wanted to personally thank you for your interest in DHL. We received your application and we think you would be a great addition to our airport ground crew team. We are currently expanding operations here at Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport and think your desire to explore new opportunities and your solid work experience would equal success here with DHL. We would like to officially invite you to attend the New Hire Orientation on September 14th. And coincidently, you and I have the same birthday. I was born on May 28th as well, just many years before you.

I have provided a link to the “IATA Ground Operations Manual”, and attached copies of the “Federal Air Cargo Security Requirements”, “CHRC Disqualifying Offenses” , “DHL Fact & Figures” and a “2018 W-4 IRS Tax Form”. Please take a moment to become familiar with those items. You DO NOT need to study or print those documents. We will provide you with physical copies at Orientation on September 14th.

Once you have familiarized yourself with the literature please go to the DHL New Hire Form and fill out the New Hire Form. When asked, your ID number is 49241. Please fill out the form completely confirming your receipt of the supplementary paperwork and authorizing us to perform a Criminal History Background Check (CHRC). Upon submission of The New Hire Form, please pay the $98 Criminal History Record Check (CHRC) fee. Our secure payment processor accepts all major credit cards and PayPal. Once you have completed the payment, please print and save your receipt for future reimbursement. The CHRC background check takes between 2 – 4 weeks and immediately following TSA’s approval of your employment, we will call you to confirm your reservation at Orientation. Orientation will be held at:

NOT DETERMINED YET

Once we determine the number of participants for the September 14th Orientation, I will contact you with the location and the schedule for the day. We ran out of space last month so we may change locations for the upcoming Orientation in New Orleans.

. The CHRC must be approved by TSA for you to attend.

Warmest Regards,

Paul Wagner

Recruitment Director, New Orleans

Deutsche Post DHL"

THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK WITH THESE SCAMSSSSSSS

• September 4, 2019 at 11:31 PM by an anonymous user from: Miami, Florida, United States

When salutations end in with "warmest regards" you know its not from America

• July 27, 2019 at 6:49 PM by an anonymous user from: Pompano Beach, Florida, United States

"De: DHL EXPRESS <paul.wagner@dhlexpresswx.com>

Enviado: sábado, 27 de julio de 2019 03:34 a. m.

Asunto: Your Application for Employment

July 26, 2019

Dear Roberto,

I wanted to personally thank you for your interest in DHL. We received your application and we think you would be a great addition to our airport ground crew team. We are currently expanding operations here at MiamI International Airport and think your desire to explore new opportunities and your solid work experience would equal success here with DHL. We would like to officially invite you to attend the New Hire Orientation on August 31st. And coincidently, you and I have the same birthday. I was born on March 30th as well, just many years before you.

I have provided a link to the “IATA Ground Operations Manual”, and attached copies of the “Federal Air Cargo Security Requirements”, “CHRC Disqualifying Offenses” , “DHL Fact & Figures” and a “2018 W-4 IRS Tax Form”. Please take a moment to become familiar with those items. You DO NOT need to study or print those documents. We will provide you with physical copies at Orientation on August 31st.

NOT DETERMINED YET

Once we determine the number of participants for the August 31st Orientation, I will contact you with the location and the schedule for the day. We ran out of space last month so we may change locations for the upcoming Orientation in Miami.

Roberto, from everyone here at DHL I would like to personally welcome you to our family. I look forward to meeting you in person at Orientation. Please return the New Hire Form by July 28th to guarantee completion of your background check before Orientation. The CHRC must be approved by TSA for you to attend.

Warmest Regards,

Paul Wagner

Recruitment Director, Miami

Deutsche Post DHL"

Here is another scam.

• July 26, 2019 at 11:31 PM by an anonymous user from: Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States

I actually applied for the job about a month ago and just now received a welcome onboard email. I want to share exactly what it was in the email that threw me off to do some research but I know if these f*ckers see this information they will try to improve their email. Anyways be careful out there. Probably got my d**n SSN stolen already since I already applied online but glad I didn’t went through the entire scamming process and was able to catch it.

• July 26, 2019 at 11:13 PM by an anonymous user from: Morrow, Arkansas, United States

"July 26, 2019

Dear Luis,

I wanted to personally thank you for your interest in DHL.  We received your application and we think you would be a great addition to our airport ground crew team.   We are currently expanding operations here at McCarran International Airport and think your desire to explore new opportunities and your solid work experience would equal success here with DHL.   We would like to officially invite you to attend the New Hire Orientation on August 31st.   And coincidently, you and I have the same birthday.  I was born on August 12th as well, just many years before you.

As you may already know, DHL Express is a division of Deutsche Post AG.   Together Deutsche Post DHL is the world's largest logistics company operating around the world, particularly in sea and air mail. When combined with our subsidiaries, like DHL Global Forwarding and DHL Supply Chain we employee over 325,000 people in 220 countries and territories across Africa, the Americas, Asia and Europe.  We take the happiness and the welfare of this dedicated staff very seriously.  Our management team is here to help you and our Human Resources Department is available for your assistance Monday - Friday during regular business hours.  We have a complete paid training program that is designed to fast track your transition into our company while emphasizing safety and compliance with all FAA, TSA and other federal requirements.  Starting pay, including while in training, is $23.80 per hour.  After 90 days, you will qualify for health insurance and the other benefits offered by DHL.  You will also undergo an “Initial Phase Evaluation” and qualify for an increase in pay which will be explained in more detail during your Orientation.

The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) pursuant to Federal law (49 CFR 1544.229) requires that each prospective employee submit to a Criminal History Records Check (CHRC).   You will also be required to provide fingerprints at Orientation.   The cost for this is $98 and is reimbursed to you after successfully completing 30 days of continuous employment.   This fee also covers all uniforms, testing materials and any other state or federal requirements that may be required pertinent to your specific jobs positions and/or duties.  I have attached a list of disqualifying offenses that prohibits employment in all US airports.   If your background restricts your employment here at DHL, we will refund your credit / debit card within 3 business days.  Unfortunately, the Criminal History Records Check is mandatory regardless of previous background checks or security clearances.   This is required by law.

I have provided a link to the “IATA Ground Operations Manual”,  and attached copies of the “Federal Air Cargo Security Requirements”, “CHRC Disqualifying Offenses” , “DHL Fact & Figures” and a “2018 W-4 IRS Tax Form”.   Please take a moment to become familiar with those items.  You DO NOT need to study or print those documents.   We will provide you with physical copies at Orientation on August 31st.

Once you have familiarized yourself with the literature please go to the DHL New Hire Form and fill out the New Hire Form.   When asked, your ID number is 49241.  Please fill out the form completely confirming your receipt of the supplementary paperwork and authorizing us to perform a Criminal History Background Check (CHRC).   Upon submission of The New Hire Form, please pay the $98 Criminal History Record Check (CHRC) fee.   Our secure payment processor accepts all major credit cards and PayPal.  Once you have completed the payment, please print and save your receipt for future reimbursement.  The CHRC background check takes between 2 – 4 weeks and immediately following TSA’s approval of your employment, we will call you to confirm your reservation at Orientation.   Orientation will be held at:

NOT DETERMINED YET

Once we determine the number of participants for the August 31stOrientation, I will contact you with the location and the schedule for the day.  We ran out of space last month so we may change locations for the upcoming Orientation in Las Vegas.

Orientation starts at 9 AM and usually ends around 4 PM.   Please arrive 15 minutes early.

Luis, from everyone here at DHL I would like to personally welcome you to our family.  I look forward to meeting you in person at Orientation.  Please return the New Hire Form by July 28th to guarantee completion of your background check before Orientation.   The CHRC must be approved by TSA for you to attend.

Warmest Regards,

Paul Wagner

Recruitment Director, Las Vegas

Deutsche Post DHL"

Good try but don't get me

• July 26, 2019 at 12:24 PM by an anonymous user from: Tucker, Georgia, United States

Almost got me but that birthday sh*t was just too fishy, no ones cares about your bday!

• July 10, 2019 at 6:15 AM by an anonymous user from: Chicago, Illinois, United States

These f*kers almost got me! Glad I’m super skeptical.

• June 20, 2019 at 2:51 PM by an anonymous user from: Cleveland, Ohio, United States

"June 8, 2019

Dear Kathy,

I wanted to personally thank you for your interest in DHL. We received your application and we think you would be a great addition to our airport ground crew team. We are currently expanding operations here at Orlando International Airport and think your desire to explore new opportunities and your solid work experience would equal success here with DHL. We would like to officially invite you to attend the New Hire Orientation on July 13th. And coincidently, you and I have the same birthday. I was born on December 23rd as well, just many years before you.

I have provided a link to the “IATA Ground Operations Manual”, and attached copies of the “Federal Air Cargo Security Requirements”, “CHRC Disqualifying Offenses” , “DHL Fact & Figures” and a “2018 W-4 IRS Tax Form”. Please take a moment to become familiar with those items. You DO NOT need to study or print those documents. We will provide you with physical copies at Orientation on July 13th.

NOT DETERMINED YET

Kathy, from everyone here at DHL I would like to personally welcome you to our family. I look forward to meeting you in person at Orientation. Please return the New Hire Form by June 10th to guarantee completion of your background check before Orientation. The CHRC must be approved by TSA for you to attend.

Warmest Regards,

Paul Wagner

Recruitment Director, Orlando

Deutsche Post DHL"

Received this scam.

• June 15, 2019 at 9:29 PM by an anonymous user from: Round Rock, Texas, United States

My son got the same one. Austin, TX. Thank goodness we checked online to see if it was a scam before paying the $99 fee.

• June 15, 2019 at 8:12 AM by an anonymous user from: New York, United States

F*k they got me. Very convincing scam. Got some calls to make.

• July 2, 2019 at 7:33 PM by an anonymous user from: Kapolei, Hawaii, United States

What did you end up doing?

• June 14, 2019 at 3:34 AM by an anonymous user from: Gardena, California, United States

I got the same one

• June 13, 2019 at 3:37 PM by an anonymous user from: Carrollton, Texas, United States

I just got one of these. I replied to a job posting on Craigslist. Glad to know that it's a scam before I sent the money for the background check. This whole thing is very convincing.I am a severe skeptic and I almost fell for this. Thanks.

Keep your comment respectful or it will not be posted.

DHL Your Application For Employment Scam