www.flawlessvalue.com (Flawless Value) - it is an Untrustworthy Ecommerce Website

The website www.flawlessvalue.com, which goes by the name Flawless Value or Elegant Timepieces, is an untrustworthy eCommerce store claiming to sell T-shirts, jewelry, and other miscellaneous products. Online users are advised to stay away from the untrustworthy website, and those who have shopped from it, run the risk of receiving counterfeit goods, poor quality goods that look nothing like what was advertised, or nothing at all. Therefore, we do not recommend purchasing from the Flawless Value website.

www.flawlessvalue.com - the Untrustworthy Ecommerce Website

www.flawlessvalue.com

The cybercriminals behind the fake website will use another website and change the name, once the current website has been taken down. Therefore, only shop on popular and reputable websites.

Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know, or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search Search engine.

Would you share this article with others?  +

DonateHelp maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA).

• July 5, 2019 at 3:34 AM by an anonymous user from: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa

I agree completely with this; this website is a scam and should not be trusted at all.

I placed an order last year 2018 July, to this day I have not received it. I tried to follow-up on it, I was sent a tracking website to look at but to this day it's on the very same location. Can an order really take over a month to get to South Africa!i

• February 20, 2019 at 3:34 AM by an anonymous user from: Warsaw, Woj. Mazowieckie, Poland

I agree that this must be a fake website, as I did not receive my order and there is no response from Flawless Value.

Me

• May 4, 2019 at 4:42 AM by an anonymous user from: Beirut, Lebanon

Same problem I had, I paid on 1 Feb 2019 but I didn't receive my order, and no answer from them. This is a fake company

• January 30, 2019 at 6:42 PM by an anonymous user from: Dakar, Senegal

FlawlessValue is a fake ecommerce web site, this is now more than 6 weeks that i'm waiting for my goods, till now no delivery, no answer to all my email sent to support.

this is just a fake website, and i'm fighting on facebook to let everybody know who they are. they just removed me from their contact list, but I keep fighting by sending text directly to people who commented in there facebook page.

• October 29, 2018 at 5:54 PM by an anonymous user from: Quanah, Texas, United States

Shame on Facebook for letting these people on website. 😤

• July 24, 2018 at 3:17 PM by an anonymous user from: Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa

I was starting to think that it's just me. I got a "free" item for which I only needed to pay the postage. Postage paid and... NOTHING!

When I check the status, it shows as "Shipment has been confirmed", and hasn't changed since I placed the order - IN FEBRUARY!

Lesson learnt. Now, it's time to teach a lesson!

• June 1, 2018 at 7:00 PM by an anonymous user from: Marbella, Andalucia, Spain

I bought a watch and it did arrive but within a month the strap broke & 2 control buttons fell off / pile of rubbish- sent two emails but not expecting any replies

• May 29, 2018 at 2:44 PM by an anonymous user from: Lusaka, Zambia

Me, they will not chew my money just like that; I will track the fools and scam them back.

• April 27, 2018 at 1:46 PM by an anonymous user from: Kingston, Jamaica

Ooh well seems like I got duped, bought 2 watches from them and nothing. Expensive lesson learnt.

• January 30, 2019 at 3:51 AM by an anonymous user from: Chicago, Illinois, United States

I just bought a watch 2 weeks ago I have not heard from them in two weeks I sent messages and complaints even tried to call the phone just rang from now on it’s just Amazon. I wish I knew they were a scam before I tried them.

• April 27, 2018 at 8:32 AM by an anonymous user from: Daytona Beach, Florida, United States

Flawless Value sells inferior merchandise. Bought two pair of shoes. Garbage. Contacted them twice to send back. No response. Don’t buy from them.

• March 24, 2018 at 9:37 PM by an anonymous user from: Sells, Arizona, United States

I bought from them and they don’t ship; they just take your money, stay away.

• March 17, 2018 at 6:36 PM by an anonymous user from: Mesa, Arizona, United States

I bought 3 watches from them and never received them.

• March 2, 2018 at 7:27 AM by an anonymous user from: Annecy, Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes, France

Flawless Value is a scammers site. I bought 3 watches February 2017 and I have never received the Tracking number!

Nobody answers the complaint emails

It's a rogue site!

They are scammers!

• February 21, 2018 at 7:24 PM by an anonymous user from: Kingston, Jamaica

A friend of mine asked me to purchase a wrist watch for him and which I never hesitated. I bought this watch on December 9, 2017 and was told it will take 30-48 days to arrive at my door in my country but to no avail and its been 3 months now.

Its a total waste and need to be taken down immediately. I am much thankful I didnt go ahead to purchase more than one item. PLEASE BEWARE.

• December 28, 2017 at 10:47 AM by an anonymous user from: Ellenwood, Georgia, United States

ordered in august as well and did not receive it. they do not reply to emails and on the website says my transaction never existed. Don't buy from them its a waste of money.

• November 28, 2017 at 7:14 PM by an anonymous user from: Tujunga, California, United States

I purchased a product from them and the wrong one was sent. I sent numerous emails and not one was answered. Do not to business with them...you will lose. They are thieves.

• November 24, 2017 at 8:24 AM by an anonymous user from: Denver, Colorado, United States

I ordered a watch on August 4th 2017 and have still not received it. I've tried using their website and receive the same message check with your post office I believe Flawless value is a fraud and we'll be talking to the Postmaster General as well as my credit card company to dispute this charge.

• November 14, 2017 at 7:36 AM by an anonymous user from: London, England, United Kingdom

I purchased sunglasses which arrived, them promptly the lens coating fell apart. I contacted them - received confirmation and a few other emails but that was that - I cannot recommend the website.

• October 28, 2017 at 1:49 AM by an anonymous user from: Swansboro, North Carolina, United States

I also ordered a pair of sunglasses never got them and paid 24.99 for them.

• September 6, 2017 at 12:40 PM by an anonymous user from: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

I placed an order with Flawless Value from an advertisement I ran across on FaceBook...I assumed it was a legitimate site since it was advertised on Facebook...I place my order on August 6, 2017 and still have not received my so called free watch...I had to pay $9.95 shipping cost which was charged to my Credit Card...I have contacted the site several times and they never respond...Looks like my only recourse will be to contact my State Attorney Generals office and file a complaint...I wish I had seen this article before I place my order and can only add definitely avoid this site.

• August 17, 2017 at 9:39 AM by an anonymous user from: Delhi, India

I agree, this is a real fraud. They give fake tracking numbers which the shipper says is not real. My India Post office told me that their tracking numbers are fake! Buy from eBay or Amazon, not from these people.

• June 25, 2017 at 7:48 PM by an anonymous user from: Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines

I also ordered 5 weeks ago. It did not cme.

-jan

• May 23, 2017 at 7:31 AM by an anonymous user from: Neath, Wales, United Kingdom

Do not buy from the website it's a huge rip-off. The watches are not very well made, and in some cases the straps are worth more than the watches themselves. One last word of caution, they are also selling watches on a website called "eloquent watches"

• February 23, 2017 at 5:27 AM by an anonymous user from: Singapore, Central Singapore, Singapore

We completely agree with you. I had bought a watch and till date we have not received it. I was to get it by mid December and they then said we would get it by mid january 2017. They have now stopped replying to the emails too.

Recommendation / Advertisement