Beware of "Fun Bike Store" at vipfunbike.com - it is a Fraudulent Online Store

Beware of "Fun Bike Store" at vipfunbike.com - it is a Fraudulent Online Store

Would you share this article with others?

The website "Fun Bike Store" at www.vipfunbike.com is another fraudulent website disguised as an online store. Online users are advised to stay away from the fake online store, or else they run the risk of their credit card information getting stolen and used fraudulently. They also run the risk of receiving counterfeit or knockoff goods.

The Fraudulent Website - vipfunbike.com (Fun Bike Store)

vipfunbike.com (Fun Bike Store)

Online users who have used their credit cards on vipfunbike.com are asked to contact their banks for help. They should let their banks know that they have unknowingly used their credit cards on a fraudulent website. Their banks should investigate, cancel the transactions and refund their money. They may also need to cancel the same credit cards and get new ones to prevent the scammers from continuously charging them.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

• November 20, 2018 at 12:47 AM by an anonymous user from Trinity, North Carolina, United States

Can you get your money back

• November 20, 2018 at 6:48 AM by info

Yes. Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• April 28, 2018 at 4:18 PM by an anonymous user from Manama, Bahrain

just bought from this site an hour ago thank god I found thses reviews. Going to cancel the transaction and ask for a refund. Also change my Credit Card info. I got suspicious on the prices because a bike can’t be shipped for 12$ internationally.

• April 4, 2018 at 8:13 PM by an anonymous user from Auckland, New Zealand

Dont buy from them its a scam and rip off

• January 21, 2018 at 6:36 AM by an anonymous user from Sulaymaniyah, As Sulaymaniyah, Iraq

أأنا أيضا تم الاحتيال علي من هذا الموقع لأني اشتريت 3 طلبات منذ 22 11 2017

-->

I have also been cheated on this site because I have purchased 3 requests since 22-11-2017

• April 3, 2018 at 4:01 PM by an anonymous user from Auckland, New Zealand

Same here cheated on this site. I purchased 2 bikes; site all looks ligitimate; don't go there, its a scam site.

• March 13, 2018 at 8:08 PM by an anonymous user from Columbia, Missouri, United States

Bastards got me too.

• January 15, 2018 at 8:40 AM by an anonymous user from Tampa, Florida, United States

Did anyone, get anything from the site, I lost all.

• January 6, 2018 at 5:12 AM by an anonymous user from Stockton, California, United States

Richard,

I have been waiting for a purchase I made on Jan. 1st, The Electric Fatbike, that obviously is not going to come. I have had to file a claim against the fun bike store and a dispute with my bank so they can do an investigation, and hopefully retrieve my money.

• January 12, 2018 at 6:53 PM by an anonymous user from Québec, Quebec, Canada

Same here, still waiting for the thing. tried to contact them but no answer. money wasted anyway. thanks for the hint, contacting bank ASAP

• January 5, 2018 at 2:43 PM by an anonymous user from Durand, Michigan, United States

Why is Facebook letting these ads run?

• January 5, 2018 at 2:03 PM by an anonymous user from Robina, Queensland, Australia

I’m still waiting for my quad bike since nov 30. This was a Christmas present for my nephew. I need to inform my bank . Why are these people on websites and Facebook selling products, they should be closed down from the site n locked up for playing around with peoples money and our privacy.

• December 30, 2017 at 4:26 PM by an anonymous user from Auckland, New Zealand

Hi, there people I have been a victim to THIS site I am in CONTACT with my bank and the police and also would like FACEBOOK to come to the party for allowing THIS site to run adverts on there site my wee boy has waited four weeks for his bike and therefore no Christmas present and now I'm out of pocket $400 someone needs to find these arseholes and fix up all of the people that have been scammed!!!!!

• January 3, 2018 at 3:50 PM by an anonymous user from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Omg, I need to go change my bank account I ordered a quad than they said they deposited the money back to my account still no money and no quad it’s so stupid of me to think to buy offline.

• January 3, 2018 at 4:09 AM by an anonymous user from Adelaide, South Australia, Australia

Me too mate; pricks no chance of redemption, that's the worst bit.

• December 29, 2017 at 10:53 AM by an anonymous user from Ashburn, Virginia, United States

Just called my bank and they are aware of this site now...going over my account to check for fraudulent activity.

• December 29, 2017 at 7:21 AM by an anonymous user from Dallas, Texas, United States

is wrong how they do people; let people think that child stuff is coming; people work hard for their money.

• December 27, 2017 at 10:21 AM by an anonymous user from Dallas, Texas, United States

Too good to be true. They got my account and used it at 2 different website. Luckily my credit card company caught it.

• December 27, 2017 at 5:37 AM by an anonymous user from Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Thought I was buying my kids and I a nice Christmas present and got ripped off 249.00, not very happy at all.

• December 22, 2017 at 2:06 PM by an anonymous user from Auckland, New Zealand

They took $1800 from our account, when we thought we were buying a $700 bike, delivered us a pair of cheap sunnies and they haven't responded to numerous messages.

• December 26, 2017 at 4:18 PM by an anonymous user from Burbank, California, United States

Thanks for information. I was getting ready to buy a bike from them tomorrow.

• December 20, 2017 at 7:53 PM by an anonymous user from Topeka, Kansas, United States

Ordered product from them giving tracking number. Everytime I check nothing! Contacted company many times no response. I contacted my card company to stop transaction and cancel card. They still got money. This company is a scam and needs to be stopped.

• December 21, 2017 at 8:58 PM by an anonymous user from Auckland, New Zealand

They took $1800 out of my account, for a $700 order. No bikes came, they refuse to respond. Im totally gutted.

• December 20, 2017 at 7:25 PM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

Tracked my bike. Said delivered to front door. Well not my front door scam, totally.

• December 20, 2017 at 12:30 PM by an anonymous user from Reno, Nevada, United States

This better end well! Meaning the slant-eyed gooks that put this up better be caught and shot! Yes, I was stupid and thought they were the Fun Bike Store. I have bought before out of San Diego. It's not them! I bought a small bike from the scammers. I found out when I called the San Diego store. They told me they have been fending off angry calls for weeks now.

I checked my bank and found charges from some other Chinese store in China. Charges 3 times what I authorized! My bank closed my card down and gave me my money back plus the overseas processing fee. Told me that the Fed's are going after them as many people got scammed.

Even though I thought it was the legit store here in San Diego. I should have called them first and checked. This is a total scam! I'm not this so stupid. I have had no problems before with my online purchases. I have always used PayPal which protects me. Should have seen the huge flag that they did not accept PayPal. Never again! PayPal only or don't buy!

• December 20, 2017 at 7:33 AM by an anonymous user from Bald Eagle, Minnesota, United States

Ordered from here and within 24 hours had 4 charges for $175.99 on my card from various merchants. Emails to customer service are unanswered and no fun bike in sight. Do not purchase from here!

• December 19, 2017 at 11:51 PM by an anonymous user from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I made this mistake and currently having my bank look into it as it said the four bikes were delivered well that's a load of bs how can we shut that group down?

• December 19, 2017 at 2:05 AM by an anonymous user from Woolloongabba, Queensland, Australia

I bought a bike and watched it being tracked to my house. It said it had been delivered to my door but it had not. So canceled the card and got my money back.

• December 20, 2017 at 7:22 PM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

This happened to me yesterday.

• December 15, 2017 at 9:01 PM by an anonymous user from Auckland, New Zealand

hxxp://www.euscooters.com: this could be the same people too I think

• December 15, 2017 at 9:21 PM by info

Yes, it is the same fraudulent website.

• December 15, 2017 at 7:58 PM by an anonymous user from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

I am super p*ssed, I wished I would of done research before I bought 2 things, I have sent them 4 emails and huh No Response, so I contacted my credit card company to alert them, I am sick of these scammers, thanks for ruining my grandsons Christmas a holes, sorry for the lingo, but these morons need to be stopped.

• December 14, 2017 at 3:12 PM by an anonymous user from Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

So it has been on Facebook for months. Letting people from all over the world buy. And just now being told it is fraudulent, after paying and waiting.

Isn't funny how Facebook can control anything you put up and send whether it is spam. But this company has been on there for months.

Again with Facebook. They watch what you say and do. But can easily let this company on. Scam. Facebook probably involved as well. Just to let the greedy bastards get more. 99%er. That will change.

• December 12, 2017 at 12:43 PM by an anonymous user from Chester, New York, United States

This ad is NOW SHOWING UP ON FACEBOOK, I thought everyone needs to know! Almost bit, but researched!!

• December 11, 2017 at 5:34 AM by an anonymous user from Germantown, Maryland, United States

they should be able to find where they are, catch then and put a tight little rope around their necks and hang em high.

• December 9, 2017 at 8:08 PM by an anonymous user from Cleveland, Ohio, United States

I just used this.

• December 10, 2017 at 9:52 AM by an anonymous user from Evansville, Indiana, United States

My wife and I both just used this before we saw the scam.

• December 10, 2017 at 7:14 AM by an anonymous user from Washington D.C., District of Columbia, United States

What was your result?

• December 9, 2017 at 5:34 PM by an anonymous user from Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

To good to be true. And at Christmas time when everyone is looking for a deal. Guess they know when to strike. Got us for two purchases then went back for more. There goes Christmas for our kids hope no one else makes this mistake.

• December 15, 2017 at 2:13 AM by an anonymous user from Lyons, Georgia, United States

Sorry for your loss. People like that are evil.

• December 8, 2017 at 7:12 AM by an anonymous user from Nashville, Tennessee, United States

They got me but luckily my bank immediately caught it and knew they were a scam. The bad part was the bank had to close out my card and issue me a new card which was upsetting as I knew that card number by heart and had it many years. I felt stupid. I should've known those prices were too good to be true.

• December 9, 2017 at 11:59 AM by an anonymous user from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Ya me too. I'm so upset thought it was cool but I guess I got screwed too, dam that was my kids Christmas gift.

• December 7, 2017 at 9:45 PM by an anonymous user from Endicott, New York, United States

I ordered off this site with my credit card, how do I get the money back, and stop them from using my credit card?

• December 5, 2017 at 9:41 PM by an anonymous user from Sapulpa, Oklahoma, United States

This is a scam. I ordered a buggy from vipfunbike.com and never received any contact from them. Now I charged another $147.10 on my credit card. Do not use the web site, it is a scam.

• December 4, 2017 at 9:31 PM by an anonymous user from San Leandro, California, United States

They charged my card for the total amount then 2 days later they charged an extra 150 to my card. There is no phone number linked to this place as well .they will not answer emails and the bank will refund the money but I don't see them refunding the money....please be ware.

• December 4, 2017 at 3:17 PM by an anonymous user from Dallas, Texas, United States

Have anyone received a refund or their merchandise from the company vipfunbikes?

• December 4, 2017 at 2:53 AM by an anonymous user from Pyrmont, New South Wales, Australia

Why is it still on FB when it is a scam, it should be taken off.

• December 28, 2017 at 4:20 AM by an anonymous user from Auckland, New Zealand

I've reported it with facebook responding there was nothing breached!! Rip off bastards.

More on Online Threat Alerts: