Scam - "VIP Support Mail" is a Fraudulent Website Operated by Scammers

Scam - "VIP Support Mail" is a Fraudulent Website Operated by Scammers

Would you share this Article with others?

The domain name, vipsupportmail.com, appears to be operated by scammers running fake and fraudulent websites. Therefore, online users who have received emails like the one below from vipsupportmail.com after making an order online, should contact your bank for help. They should let their banks know that they have used their credit cards on a fraudulent associated with vipsupportmail.com.

The domain name, vipsupportmail.com, is currently not a website, so it will not be displayed in your web browser, but it appears to provide email services.

Below is an email from vipsupportmail.com after an order was made from a website that doesn't exist anymore.

From: overstockon.com <service@vipsupportmail.com>

Sent: Tue, Sep 4, 2018 12:10 pm

Subject: your order numbered 73423 has been successfully paid

Dear

Congratulations! Your order 73423 has been successfully paid. Thank you for choosing us. Wish you a happy shopping!

We will deliver the goods as soon as possible.

If you want to actively know the details of the order, please log in the membership center of the website to see the order status or pose questions to us through the membership center of the website.

We will use EMAIL as the most important tool to communicate with you. In order to avoid you missing any important information, please add service@vipsupportmail.com into the list of your contacts.

Should you have any other question, please contact our customer service staff service@vipsupportmail.com for support.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA) by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

• January 25, 2019 at 9:14 PM by an anonymous user from Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas, Mexico

Also I was scammed in the purchase of a massage armchair ordered no. 14754 from 18 sept-2018 for $100 dollars and I do not have information about my order, as they blocked me and the e-mail does not respond.

• December 3, 2018 at 3:40 PM by an anonymous user from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

We were scammed about the cars so disappointed.

• December 1, 2018 at 7:38 PM by an anonymous user from Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada

I too was scammed about the kitchen mixer

• November 27, 2018 at 2:36 PM by an anonymous user from Birmingham, Alabama, United States

I also got scammed.

I thought I was purchasing a Kitchenade mixer.

I was scammed out of almost $70.

I guess I should have listened to my own advise... If it seems too good to be true- it usually is a scam.

• November 30, 2018 at 3:27 PM by an anonymous user from Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

I was scammed out of $69 for a kitchenaide mixter!

• November 28, 2018 at 9:55 AM by an anonymous user from Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada

I was scammed out of 80 bucks

• November 19, 2018 at 7:18 PM by an anonymous user from Chester, New York, United States

I too got hit with a lawn mower $59.00. Even checked out overstock but I guess not good enough.

• November 17, 2018 at 12:06 PM by an anonymous user from Richardson, Texas, United States

got hit for $140 from lawn mower for a generator. I bit hook line a sinker for the scam

• November 19, 2018 at 1:33 PM by an anonymous user from Austin, Texas, United States

I got ripped-off $112.00. I'm contacting my Credit Card company now.

• November 14, 2018 at 11:36 AM by an anonymous user from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

I ordered a mixer in September of 2018 paid by my card never and receive the item. my Order no was 73213.

Nellekie Boutot was to be sent to my house

This makes me not want to order any more on line.

• November 20, 2018 at 10:29 AM by an anonymous user from Columbia, South Carolina, United States

This is the same order number as was given to me when I was stupid enough to buy from this site. I also thought I was buying a nice mixer. Hard lesson learned. If it seems to good to be true, it is too good to be true!

• October 31, 2018 at 9:05 AM by an anonymous user from Springfield, Ohio, United States

I ordered a mixer on 09/02/2018 and I have not received it .. used cc to pay for it and now I don't know what to do but inform the bank... hate getting scammed, wish I could get money back

• October 30, 2018 at 1:27 PM by an anonymous user from Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States

the same thing happens to my wife, she ordered a mixer also way back when, I don't remember exactly, been at least 6 weeks or more, we used my cc also, would like to know if we can get a refund. thank you.

• October 28, 2018 at 12:13 PM by an anonymous user from Lindsay, Ontario, Canada

Ordered a food mixer on Sept 1 - advertised on Instagram - against my better judgement. I used a card that had not been used for online purchases.

The email saying payment had gone through was from kitesonline, but said enquiries would be handled through VIP Support Mail.

A few days later, I checked my online statement. Original payment had gone out but there was also a bogus charge to VIP a few days after. Contacted the cc company and got it refunded.

In the meantime, any attempt to open a website was thwarted and any email got a standard “see FAQ on out page” no matter what the email said.

• October 29, 2018 at 11:44 AM by an anonymous user from Lindsay, Ontario, Canada

I kept emailing and eventually got someone who said they would check for me.

I finally got into original kitesonline link and, two months later, it appears the item is now on a container and awaiting customs clearance. We shall see.

• January 25, 2019 at 9:10 PM by an anonymous user from Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas, Mexico

My order number 14754 from 18 sept 2018, also answered 1 month ago that my order taxes was paid for at customs; but after they blocked me and I do not have information from bbcots.co about my order that is in customs, the office are liars and frauds.

• October 28, 2018 at 7:49 AM by an anonymous user from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I also paid for an emergency stand by generator and have not received the order for over 4 weeks. Am beginning to think I have been scammed.

Originally saw their ad on Facebook. J. Araujo.

• October 21, 2018 at 8:11 PM by an anonymous user from Selma, North Carolina, United States

joined the club, the numbnuts shouldn't be allowed on-line

• October 15, 2018 at 12:01 PM by an anonymous user from Gonzales, Texas, United States

As I discovered, too late, these f$%Kers are a total scam. What happened to each of you also happened to me.

• October 11, 2018 at 4:49 PM by an anonymous user from Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada

I too placed an order on this site, paid in full with MasterCard - this ad was on my Facebook page — so how to begin to get my money back

• November 20, 2018 at 10:32 AM by an anonymous user from Columbia, South Carolina, United States

I saw it on Facebook also.

Facebook should be responsible for allowing Bogus sites from scamming people!

• October 11, 2018 at 6:41 PM by info

Open a dispute with your bank.

• October 2, 2018 at 12:44 PM by an anonymous user from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

I placed an order with this site. They have taken the money using my mastercard.

Have tried to get contact information about delivery of order. they sent me an order number..... nothing else, asked them for contact information, no reply, What should I do?

• October 2, 2018 at 4:35 PM by an anonymous user from Apopka, Florida, United States

I did the same thing and nothing.

• October 2, 2018 at 12:59 PM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• September 30, 2018 at 12:59 AM by an anonymous user from Marousi, Attica, Greece

I ordered and paid in 08 sept. 2018 and in 29 sept. 2018 I asking this "company" about the product, when they will it send to me. The answer was automatically and direct and double -Thank you for contacting us. It’s my pleasure to contact with you. We are supplier of the products so we have huge discount for you. Any other question please visit our FAQ page. Have a nice day.

After this I asked to give back my money in my account. The answer was this (automatically and direct and double) - Thank you for contacting us. Please provide me with your email account, we will contact the technical staff to handle it for you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience. Have a nice day.

After this I answered, you know my e-mail. The answer was this (automatically and direct and double) - Thank you for contacting us. Please provide me with your email account, we will contact the technical staff to handle it for you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience. Have a nice day.

• September 24, 2018 at 4:27 AM by an anonymous user from Cardiff, New South Wales, Australia

They are related to a budget Cubby House selling Site called Childrenslip.com

We attempted to order but the order failed. A blessing really.

But they had our Credit Card details, which is what they wanted.

They respond to technical requests for why the sale did not work via the above email.

I suggest you cancel your card and get a new one.

• September 16, 2018 at 9:06 AM by an anonymous user from Malvern, Arkansas, United States

I ordered something and have not received it. I should have known that it was to good to be true. How do I go about getting my card credited?

• September 20, 2018 at 2:49 PM by an anonymous user from Chino, California, United States

I ordered a Kitchenaid mixer for $57 .....I should have known better

the ad was run on Facebook for about 3 days.... total scam.

They didn't take PayPal...

• September 16, 2018 at 10:08 AM by info

Open a dispute with your bank.

• September 11, 2018 at 5:01 PM by an anonymous user from Gatineau, Quebec, Canada

I bought something and they withdrew the money from my card, didn't receive my purchase. What should I do?

• September 12, 2018 at 11:05 PM by an anonymous user from Canby, Oregon, United States

Was it power tools? I just about ordered some off Facebook from xtoolson.com

• September 11, 2018 at 5:05 PM by info

Open a dispute with your bank.

Scam - "VIP Support Mail" is a Fraudulent Website Operated by Scammers