Navient Lawsuit Scam Phone Calls 2020

Scammers are using Robo-callers to contact potential victims pretending they are from Navient claiming student loans are available for up to 90% loan forgiveness due to some lawsuit. I got calls from telephone numbers 760-825-4852 and 518-595-3414, and Robo-caller message says to call 800-410-6311 and 206-409-8793. Therefore, if you have received such calls, please do not follow the instructions in the message. If you have received a similar Navient lawsuit call scam, please share your experience by leaving a comment below.

Navient Lawsuit Scam Phone Calls 2020
Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know, or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search Search engine.

Would you share this article with others?  +

DonateHelp maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA).

To protect your privacy, please do not post or remove sensitive information in or from your comments, questions, or reviews. NB: We will use your IP address to display your approximate location to other users. That location is not enough to find you.

Your comment, answer, or review will be set as anonymous because you are not signed in. An anonymous comment, answer, or review cannot be edited or deleted, therefore, review it carefully before posting. Sign-in.

• November 14, 2020 at 7:37 AM by an anonymous user from: Jefferson, Beaumont, Texas, United States

"HI this is Lisa Friedman agent ID 1138 I'm following back up with you regarding the recent _⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_ lawsuit filing your student loan was excepted into the settlement any title if you to receive up to 90% loan forgiveness but your application... personal validation code SL0806"

Received this.

• November 12, 2020 at 7:29 PM by an anonymous user from: Cabarrus, Kannapolis, North Carolina, United States

I have received a phone call from 8004106311.

• November 9, 2020 at 2:57 PM by an anonymous user from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

Same as everyone else, it is time we find this Lisa Freedman and kill her with fire.

• November 9, 2020 at 1:32 PM by an anonymous user from: Union, Michigan, United States

I received a call today (went to voicemail), Nov 9, 2020, stating they are from Navient claiming student loans are available for up to 90% loan forgiveness due to some lawsuit. Requested that I call 800.410.6311

• November 5, 2020 at 11:42 AM by an anonymous user from: Morrow, Arkansas, United States

100% got this same verbatim call/voicemail from 931-209-4756, to call the 800-410-6311, just today

• November 2, 2020 at 7:25 PM by an anonymous user from: Central Omaha, Omaha, Nebraska, United States

They need to get smarter about the pitch, it was verbatim of the above. HI this is Lisa Friedman agent ID 1138 I'm following back up with you regarding the recent Navia lawsuit filing your student loan was excepted end _⁠_ the settlement and a title for you to receive up to 90% loan forgiveness but your application is not been completed which great is this offer applies to all loan statuses including if your loans are in the fault it is suggested that you call today to help get this activated before eligibility expires the settlement line is 800-410-6311 make sure when speaking to an agent to supply your personal validation code SL0806 when calling in hope this helps and have a nice day that number once again is

• November 2, 2020 at 11:40 AM by an anonymous user from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

“HI this is Lisa Friedman agent ID 1138 I'm following back up with you regarding the recent _⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_ lawsuit filing your student loan was excepted into the settlement any title if you to receive up to 90% loan forgiveness but your application is not been completed with great use this offer applies to all loan statuses including if your loans or my default it is suggested that you call today to help get this activated before eligibility expires the settlement line is 800-410-6311 make sure _⁠_⁠_⁠_ speaking to an agent to supply your personal validation code SL0806 when calling in hope this helps and have a nice day that number once again is 800-410-6311 and your validation code is SL0806…”

Received this scam.

• November 1, 2020 at 1:39 PM by an anonymous user from: Westpark, Irvine, California, United States

October 26,2020 at 2:32PM

My Voicemail Transcript:

HI this is Lisa Friedman agent ID 1138 I'm following back up with you regarding the recent Navia lawsuit filing your student loan was excepted into the settlement and a title for you to receive up to 90% loan forgiveness but your application is not been completed which _⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_ is this offer applies to all loan statuses including if your loans are in default it is suggested that you call today to help get this activated before eligibility expires the settlement line is 800-410-6311 make sure when speaking to an agent to supply your personal validation code SL0806 when calling in hope this helps and have a nice day that number once again is 800-410-6311 and your validation code is SL0806…”

• October 29, 2020 at 5:26 PM by an anonymous user from: Arnold, Missouri, United States

Received that voicemail to call 800-410-6311.

• October 30, 2020 at 2:31 PM by an anonymous user from: Houston, Texas, United States

Same here. Lisa Freedman Agent ID 1138.

Call 1.800.410.6311 Validation Code SL0806. Do not fall for this nonsense!

• October 27, 2020 at 7:06 PM by an anonymous user from: Fairport, New York, United States

Got the same message. Proceeded to call them back and play it to them, repeatedly. Apparently they don't mind calling people 10 times, but when someone calls them 10 times they get really mad. Funny how that works. Perhaps anyone reading this can do the same.

• October 26, 2020 at 4:20 PM by an anonymous user from: Tilden, Nebraska, United States

Just got the same call! Went straight to voicemail. I don't have any Navient loans so this is super awful of people.

• October 23, 2020 at 5:13 PM by an anonymous user from: Clinton Township, Michigan, United States

I received the same phone call from the above number, same person named and same id code. My phone never rang but went straight to voice mail. How do they do that?

• October 26, 2020 at 1:09 PM by an anonymous user from: Orlando, Florida, United States

Same here and my phone never rang either. They left voicemail for me to call back. Umm no.

• October 23, 2020 at 7:01 PM by an anonymous user from: Geneva, New York, United States

Same thing happened to me today. I called Navient and let them know. Even thought they probably don't care.

• October 22, 2020 at 1:27 PM by an anonymous user from: Katy, Texas, United States

WE also got a call: Said to call back 18004106311 Lisa Freedman.. 90% loan forgiveness.. thanks for posting!

• October 22, 2020 at 12:53 PM by an anonymous user from: Hagerstown, Maryland, United States

thank you so much for putting this out there I just got a call form them about an hour ago!

• October 22, 2020 at 11:15 AM by an anonymous user from: Mid City North, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States

Oklahoma resident just received a call from 405-608-7484 saying they were from Navia and requested I call back 800-410-6311. Thank you all for letting me know it was a scam

• October 22, 2020 at 6:30 AM by an anonymous user from: Berkley, Michigan, United States

Michigan Resident, call received on 10/21/20. Came here to find out if it was a scam. Thank you.

• October 22, 2020 at 11:56 AM by an anonymous user from: City of Saint Peters, Missouri, United States

Received this call today, 10/22 at 11:45 am.

• October 19, 2020 at 4:19 PM by an anonymous user from: Cleveland, Ohio, United States

I received this call about student loans and it is a scam don't reply.

• October 21, 2020 at 10:43 AM by an anonymous user from: Suffolk, Virginia, United States

I just received a message to call this same number, 1-800-410-6311, and informed her that it was under scam message. She says they are a processing center out of Southern California, wanting to see if they can give me a better deal on loan forgiveness? I ended the call...

• October 19, 2020 at 11:35 AM by an anonymous user from: Spring, Texas, United States

Same phone call from a Leisa Freeman. Scam I'm sure.

• October 16, 2020 at 9:37 AM by an anonymous user from: Lakewood, Ohio, United States

My mother received a call claiming it was from Navient regarding my student loans. They left a message referencing the class action lawsuit. The message was to call Lisa Freedman #1138, at 800-410-6311 and left a reference #.

• October 15, 2020 at 3:50 PM by an anonymous user from: Cleveland Heights, Ohio, United States

I received a call from a lisa friedman agent #1138 id number sl0806.

phone number: 800-410-6311

• October 15, 2020 at 4:41 PM by an anonymous user from: St. Petersburg, Florida, United States

***I paid my loans off in full almost a year ago***

I received a call on 10/02/2020 at 5:35pm from 1-765-978-8453

Voicemail said it was Lisa Friedman agent ID 1138 "following back up" (though we have never spoken before) on the Navient Lawsuit for me to receive up to 90% loan forgiveness my "personal validation code" is SL0806 and I need to call 800-410-6311 to "get this activated before eligibility expires". Guess my eligibility expired since you have my "personal validation code" LOL LOL

• October 19, 2020 at 11:37 AM by an anonymous user from: Spring, Texas, United States

I received the same message from the same person. Funny thing is my validation code is the same as your's. LOL! Fraud!

• October 15, 2020 at 11:39 AM by an anonymous user from: Denton, Maryland, United States

I received a call from Lisa Friedman with an agent ID from number 502-705-6142 and return call to 800-410-6311

• October 14, 2020 at 7:16 PM by an anonymous user from: New York, United States

240-496-2238 voice-mail

Message indicating that they are from Navient claiming student loans are available for up to 90% loan forgiveness due to some lawsuit.

• October 14, 2020 at 3:48 PM by an anonymous user from: Houston, Texas, United States

I finished paying my student loans last year (finally...) and I received a call from (817) 701-6540 from a robocaller stating their name was Lisa Freidman, agent ID#1138, and that she was calling to follow up on a Navient lawsuit filing. "Your student loan was accepted into the settlement and entitles you to receive up to 90% loan forgiveness. But, your application has not been completed... It goes on and give you the settlement line number to call (800) 410-6311.

• October 13, 2020 at 4:49 PM by an anonymous user from: Johnstown, Pennsylvania, United States

I received the call today that there is a lawsuit and 90% of my loan will be forgiven. I am to call 800-410-6311.

• October 8, 2020 at 2:57 PM by an anonymous user from: Madison, Wisconsin, United States

I'm getting calls from this number claiming to be a rep from AT&T/DirecTV. They will offer an upgraded package as long as you agree to pay 12 months in advance. When they asked me for my passcode for my account, I purposely made up a fake number and they told me it was valid. LOL. When I accused the caller of being a scammer he began cursing me and using foul language.

• October 7, 2020 at 2:39 PM by an anonymous user from: Bremond, Texas, United States

I have been getting calls about my student loans being in default for months now...even though they aren't. It was easy to ignore those messages. Then I got this one with details about loan forgiveness, etc. I decided to research it. I didn't see where anyone had to complete an application in reference to a lawsuit. Glad I looked this up and saw that I'm not the only one.

How were they able to get my information? Did Navient give it out?

• October 7, 2020 at 1:42 PM by an anonymous user from: Lansing, Michigan, United States

Got a call from 515-336-0323 about this scam, asked me to call back 800-410-6311

• October 7, 2020 at 10:44 AM by an anonymous user from: Sanger, California, United States

New number added from where I got a call yesterday - 669-242-5517 for Navinet forgiveness to call the same 800 number listed above.

• October 7, 2020 at 6:43 AM by an anonymous user from: Orlando, Florida, United States

I also received multiple calls from these numbers. They don’t say anything about a lawsuit, but they say a new stimulus has been passed and 90% of my loans can be forgiven. They ask me to call back at 2029604700.

• October 6, 2020 at 4:13 PM by an anonymous user from: Maringouin, Louisiana, United States

18302502178 robo call from Tx Lisa Freeman. Robo call left a message saying I can get up to 90% of my student loans forgiveness. SCAM...

• October 7, 2020 at 3:00 PM by an anonymous user from: Orlando, Florida, United States

Same here! But the number calling me was 7866870815.

• October 6, 2020 at 1:13 PM by an anonymous user from: Cleveland, Ohio, United States

I have received a phone with the same information about the Navient Lawsuit. I was told to call back 800-410-6311.

• October 6, 2020 at 10:22 AM by an anonymous user from: Bellevue, Nebraska, United States

I got one of these from 308-365-4681.

• October 5, 2020 at 4:33 PM by an anonymous user from: Garland, Texas, United States

Same message today 10/6. So sick of these calls.

• October 3, 2020 at 5:11 PM by an anonymous user from: Arvada, Colorado, United States

I got this same call on Sept. 24. “HI this is Lisa Friedman agent ID 1138 I'm following back up with you regarding the recent Navia lawsuit filing your student loan was excepted into the settlement any title if you to receive up to 90% loan forgiveness but your application is not been completed with great use this offer applies to all loan statuses including if your loans or my default it is suggested that you call today to help get this activated before eligibility expires the settlement line is 800-410-6311 make sure _⁠_⁠_⁠_ speaking to an agent to supply your personal validation code SL0806 when calling in hope this helps and have a nice day that number once again is 800-410-6311 and your validation code is SL0806.

I had a Navient account, but it's since been transferred. I have a hard time believing a class action lawsuit will forgive 90% of everyone's loans. More like $90.

• October 1, 2020 at 6:52 PM by an anonymous user from: Oakland, California, United States

I received the same message from 848-275-1079 saying to call 800-410-6311 on 10/01/2020

• September 29, 2020 at 5:22 PM by an anonymous user from: Prospect, Kentucky, United States

Same message from 208-906-8435 (Idaho number). I happen to have a student loan with Navient. However, when I searched online for Navient Loan Forgiveness lawsuit I found it was for 15 plaintiffs, it was settled and they were teachers. I never called these scammers back. They said that I needed to fill out an application THAT DAY which was when alarms started going off in my head.

• September 29, 2020 at 1:48 PM by an anonymous user from: Peoria, Arizona, United States

Same message from 240-572-1380 and I never had a student loan.

• September 29, 2020 at 12:07 PM by an anonymous user from: La Crosse, Wisconsin, United States

I got the same message from 715-227-0822 on 9/29/20 @12 noon

• September 28, 2020 at 8:27 PM by an anonymous user from: Dayton, Ohio, United States

I got the same message on 9/25/2020 at 11:05 a.m.

• September 28, 2020 at 4:36 PM by an anonymous user from: Santa Rosa, California, United States

From my iPhone’s TRANSCRIPTION BETA : “HI this is Lisa Friedman agent ID 1138 I'm following back up with you regarding the recent Navia lawsuit filing your student loan was excepted into the settlement any title if you to receive up to 90% loan forgiveness but your application is not been completed with great use this offer applies to all loan statuses including if your loans or my default it is suggested that you call today to help get this activated before eligibility expires the settlement line is 800-410-6311 make sure _⁠_⁠_⁠_ speaking to an agent to supply your personal validation code SL0806 when calling in hope this helps and have a nice day that number once again is 800-410-6311 and your validation code is SL0806…”

• October 5, 2020 at 2:00 PM by an anonymous user from: Blythewood, South Carolina, United States

I received the same message from phone number (803) 442-1648 North Augusta Lisa Friedman Agent ID 1138 and validation code SL0806

• October 2, 2020 at 5:21 PM by an anonymous user from: Johnson City, Tennessee, United States

Exact same message 10/02/20 at 6:20 p.m. EST. I don't have a Navia loan.

• September 29, 2020 at 11:22 AM by an anonymous user from: Bedford, Texas, United States

Exact same message just now!

• September 29, 2020 at 10:42 AM by an anonymous user from: United States

Same message 9/29.2020

• September 29, 2020 at 4:10 PM by an anonymous user from: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

Me too! Even the account number

• September 28, 2020 at 2:46 PM by an anonymous user from: San Antonio, Texas, United States

I got the exact same message.

• October 2, 2020 at 10:25 AM by an anonymous user from: Prospect Park, Pennsylvania, United States

I just received the same message.

• September 25, 2020 at 2:01 PM by an anonymous user from: Franksville, Wisconsin, United States

I just received a called from Lisa ID#1138 with student loan forgiveness. Regarding my Navient student Loans and my application is not completed. And to call 1-800-410-6311 and my validation code is SL0806.

• September 28, 2020 at 2:45 PM by an anonymous user from: Tallahassee, Florida, United States

Same here. Exact same.

• September 25, 2020 at 4:55 PM by an anonymous user from: San Francisco, California, United States

I received the same exact call today.

• September 24, 2020 at 4:53 PM by an anonymous user from: Sarasota, Florida, United States

Have received 2 calls in the month of September regarding 90% student loan forgiveness from a person named Lisa Freedman using the telephone # 800-410-6311. Traced number and found it to be a scam. Have no student loans but am a co-signer on my daughter's student loans. She has not been contacted by these people.

• September 24, 2020 at 4:52 PM by an anonymous user from: Fort Worth, Texas, United States

Received call about loan forgiveness. I will not call back.

• September 24, 2020 at 3:17 PM by an anonymous user from: Hummelstown, Pennsylvania, United States

SAme. A Call from same person..Lisa Friendman.

• September 24, 2020 at 2:45 PM by an anonymous user from: Versailles, Kentucky, United States

Same experience. Call from Lisa Friedman to call 800-410-6311 from 205-757-8521

• September 24, 2020 at 1:52 PM by an anonymous user from: Mansfield, Texas, United States

Received a voicemail from this scammer as well

• September 24, 2020 at 11:17 AM by an anonymous user from: Miami Beach, Florida, United States

Me too! Thank you for sharing.

• September 24, 2020 at 10:54 AM by an anonymous user from: Jeffersonville, Indiana, United States

I just got that same call from 602-491-7418 from Lisa Friedman. Telling me to call 800-410-6311.

• September 24, 2020 at 2:36 PM by an anonymous user from: Saint Marys, Pennsylvania, United States

Got the same call also from a Lisa Friedman

• September 24, 2020 at 7:32 AM by an anonymous user from: Clayton, North Carolina, United States

I got this same call from 425 293 8281 says it is from Everett, WA

• September 23, 2020 at 2:44 PM by an anonymous user from: Farmington, New Mexico, United States

I got this call from (442) 350-3429. Caller ID says it is a number out of Escondido, CA.

• September 22, 2020 at 2:17 PM by an anonymous user from: Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States

I received the same call from 571-427-7996 with same info. This was in Virginia

• September 22, 2020 at 9:02 AM by an anonymous user from: United States

I also received a call from a "Lisa Freeman." (I didn't realize that robots were given names.) Anyway, same as the previous message above I was told to call 800-410-6311 and give my "personal validation code" to get my settlement. The message also stated that it does not matter what status your student loan is in, "even if your loan is in default."

RED FLAG! I've done my research, no one forgives a loan that is in default.

The number that called me was 828-608-8986

• September 22, 2020 at 2:58 PM by an anonymous user from: Fairburn, Georgia, United States

Yes my agent was Lisa Friedman agent ID 1138

• September 23, 2020 at 1:04 PM by an anonymous user from: Burbank, California, United States

Same... received a call from “Lisa” just now. Curses.

• September 21, 2020 at 1:39 PM by an anonymous user from: San Antonio, Texas, United States

I received a message from a "Lisa Freeman" saying that I am eligible for a 90% forgiveness of my Navient student loans. I was told to call the "Settlement Line" at (800) 410-6311 and give them my "personal validation code" (a number given to me in the message) to be part of the settlement class.

While there WAS a settlement on a suit against Navient, it does not include debt forgiveness to anyone. THIS IS A SCAM...

• September 18, 2020 at 2:43 PM by an anonymous user from: Aurora, Colorado, United States

I just recieved a phone call from the number 719-621-9449- the message says to call 800-410-6311- definitely a scam!

• September 18, 2020 at 8:55 AM by an anonymous user from: Columbus, Indiana, United States

I received a call from Lisa Friedman, from the number 3039084424 stating my Navient loan had been involved in a lawsuit. She left a message saying to call 800 410 6311 to discuss further.

• September 18, 2020 at 12:47 PM by an anonymous user from: Bush, Louisiana, United States

I received the exact same message today along with an ID number to reference.

• September 18, 2020 at 12:07 PM by an anonymous user from: Queen Creek, Arizona, United States

I got the same call this morning with the same information

• September 17, 2020 at 9:32 AM by an anonymous user from: United States

I received a call from 848-303-3440, also from Lisa Friedman referencing Agent ID 1138. Glad I looked the number they wanted me to call before doing so.

• September 17, 2020 at 2:03 PM by an anonymous user from: Syracuse, New York, United States

I have been receiving the exact same call

• September 16, 2020 at 7:00 PM by an anonymous user from: Chicago, Illinois, United States

I got a call from 606-222-3139 but didn't answer. Voicemail said same thing as everyone else from Lisa Friedman agent id# 1138, call 800-410-6311 with #SL0806. I looked up # left on voicemail instead of calling back since seemed to good to be true.

• September 18, 2020 at 11:25 AM by an anonymous user from: Ottumwa, Iowa, United States

I must have blocked their number because I only had a voicemail from Lisa Friedman I.D. #1138 with stating I needed to call them back with my I.D. #SL0806 at the number 1-800-410-6311. I'm glad I looked the number up.

Somebody needs to catch them.

• September 18, 2020 at 11:24 AM by an anonymous user from: United States

I received the same call today with the same reference number SL0806. The number that left me a message was 628-202-3503

• September 16, 2020 at 5:41 PM by an anonymous user from: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

The number 443-383-8674 has called me multiple times. I finally listened to the voicemail and thought it was a sign from the universe since I had just spoken to Navient 2 days ago and set up a plan to take my loans out of default. I called the number back and immediately the rep on the other end started asking questions about if I'm employed and if it is public or private sector and what state I lived in. I didn't even answer the last question before my brain finally made the connection that this is a massive scam and I just hung up the phone.

• September 16, 2020 at 1:33 PM by an anonymous user from: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

SCAM ALERT... same as the others, same Lisa Friedman, same info. Called my current Student loan representative and it's been reported to them as well. DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY INFO!

• September 15, 2020 at 3:23 PM by an anonymous user from: Rochester, New York, United States

I got a phone call from someone saying their first name, agent ID number, and to call 1-800-410-6311 for Navient loan forgiveness. The person said I could get Up To 90% off my loan that was okayed by the government and I had to get in soon. He asked if I had a job. I told him I was retired. I told him I was already in a loan repayment plan with Navient to pay back according to my income. I asked him if this was about the class action suit and he hung up on me. I wondered if this was a scam and got this website when I tried looking up this phone number.

• September 16, 2020 at 11:23 AM by an anonymous user from: Sardis, Mississippi, United States

I received the same call and voicemail today. When I called the number back they answer on the first ring. I asked her was she a part of the class action law suit and she said yes. I asked if they worked with Navient Directly and she said well, we do for you what your accountant does for your taxes! What?!? I was like are you serious, I was like I need to contact Navient and verify your relationship and partnership with them and she hung up. Please do not give out any personal information. If they are working with them and have your files, they should also have your information on your debt and not have to ask you for it.

• September 11, 2020 at 10:13 PM by an anonymous user from: Stoughton, Wisconsin, United States

“HI this is Lisa Friedman agent ID 1138 I'm following back up with you regarding the recent _⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_ lawsuit filing your student loan was excepted into the settlement any title if you to receive up to 90% loan forgiveness but your application is not been completed which great is this offer applies to all loan statuses including if your loans are _⁠_ the fault it suggested that you call today to help get this activated before eligibility expires the settlement line is 800-410-6311 make sure _⁠_⁠_⁠_ speaking to an agent to supply your personal validation code SL0806 when calling in hope this helps and have a nice day that number once again is 800-410-6311 and your validation code is SL0806…”

I actually have Navient student loans and was really sad to see this is a scam. I was going to call, but my pessimist husband made me look this up. They played with my emotions!

—Wisco

• September 15, 2020 at 11:59 AM by an anonymous user from: Woodbridge, Virginia, United States

Literally just got the same call.

• September 14, 2020 at 1:44 PM by an anonymous user from: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

I had the same feeling. figured I would google it

• September 14, 2020 at 1:38 PM by an anonymous user from: Gallatin, Tennessee, United States

RIGHT! I just got the same call and I was like "maybe" because that would mean I would get money back! UGH!

• September 11, 2020 at 4:43 PM by an anonymous user from: Windermere, Florida, United States

I rec’d same call 9/11 5:35 est. from 207-669-0361. Lisa Friedman Agent ID 1138

• September 11, 2020 at 3:11 PM by an anonymous user from: Maryville, Tennessee, United States

Received a call from "Lisa Friedman, Agent ID #11038, indicating that the Navient lawsuit has accepted my student loan into the settlement and entitles me to 90% loan forgiveness. She directs me to call 800-410-6311 and provide my validation code FL0806. She indicates I need to file my application when I call that number and I need to do it soon before eligibility expires. The call came from phone #814-812-8515 at 2:32 pm.

• September 11, 2020 at 1:27 PM by an anonymous user from: Tempe, Arizona, United States

I didn't answer the call... Same message...

• September 11, 2020 at 12:50 PM by an anonymous user from: Rock Rapids, Iowa, United States

Same exact message here too. The call I got came from 518-921-5237

• September 10, 2020 at 3:17 PM by an anonymous user from: College Station, Texas, United States

UGH! She left me a message so I called the number and spoke to Benny.. He hung up when I asked about the lawsuit.. RUDE! lol!

• September 10, 2020 at 10:39 AM by an anonymous user from: Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States

My phone never rang, so there is no caller id info, but Lisa Friedman left a voicemail message about the Navient lawsuit and being approved for "up to 90% loan forgiveness." I was instructed to call 800-410-6311 to complete my application.

• September 10, 2020 at 11:57 AM by an anonymous user from: Leesburg, Florida, United States

same. Considering I don't have a student loan, it's obviously a scam!

• September 9, 2020 at 7:01 PM by an anonymous user from: North Richland Hills, Texas, United States

Lisa Friedman just left me a message as well, calling from 502-689-1123 asking me to call back 800-410-6311. As much as I'd love 90% loan forgiveness, I figured looking into scam info first was a good idea.

• September 9, 2020 at 2:10 PM by an anonymous user from: Sacramento, California, United States

Same Lisa Friedman called me too! but called from 470-521-0185 for 90% debt forgiveness... need to call 800-410-6311 back... good thing I look at scam information as well!

• September 9, 2020 at 1:21 PM by an anonymous user from: Rochester, New York, United States

Lisa Friedman called from 1800-410-6311.. 90% forgiveness of loans... I do owe... but glad I always check numbers for scams... Thank you for posting!

• September 8, 2020 at 5:51 PM by an anonymous user from: Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States

I just wish Lisa Freedman would update her darn files. I paid off my student loans over 29 years ago! 😂

• September 4, 2020 at 5:31 PM by an anonymous user from: Orlando, Florida, United States

I just recovered that same infamous call from Lisa Freedman the robot calling queen on 9/4/2020 at 5 pm est. She offered me the deal of a lifetime (The Navient 90% loan forgiveness). All I had to do is call 800-410-6311 with my validation code SL0806 and just like that most of my loan would be forgiven. Needless to say folks... Welcome to Scamville! Be sure to delete Lisa's message if you receive it.

Signing off... StayWoke!

• September 9, 2020 at 4:37 PM by an anonymous user from: Waco, Texas, United States

We have the same validation code. How about that. Hahaha.

• September 4, 2020 at 11:45 AM by an anonymous user from: South Plainfield, New Jersey, United States

I got the same call.. there wa no call just a voicemail.

• September 9, 2020 at 7:51 PM by an anonymous user from: Saint Marys, Pennsylvania, United States

Same. I was on my phone and all the sudden a voicemail popped up but there was no actual call

• September 3, 2020 at 12:48 PM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

I got the same call from that Lisa Freedman agent id 1138.

• September 3, 2020 at 3:29 PM by an anonymous user from: Metairie, Louisiana, United States

I got the exact same call today too! Tells you to call 800-410-6311 with a student identifier #.

• September 2, 2020 at 2:53 PM by an anonymous user from: New Orleans, Louisiana, United States

I get the call every other day! It's ridiculous!

HI this is Lisa Freedman. Agent ID 1138 I'm following back up with you regarding the recent Navient lawsuit filing your student loan was accepted into the settlement and titles you to receive up to 90% loan forgiveness but your application is not been completed with great is this offer applies to all loan statuses including if your loans are in default. It is suggested that you call today to help get this activated before eligibility expires. The settlement line is 800-410-6311. Make sure when speaking to an agent to supply your personal validation code as El 0806 when calling in. Hope...

• September 1, 2020 at 7:17 PM by an anonymous user from: Montgomery, Alabama, United States

Received @ 5:30 on Sept 1, same spam call about 90% off settlement from 760-504-9352

• September 1, 2020 at 2:42 PM by an anonymous user from: Long Beach, New York, United States

I've been receiving these calls for months and they sound quite official

• September 1, 2020 at 10:56 AM by an anonymous user from: Abilene, Texas, United States

I received the same phone call and VM message. Glad I checked here before acting on it.

• August 31, 2020 at 6:49 PM by an anonymous user from: Placentia, California, United States

BULL Sh*** ALERT:

Lisa the robot called me just now as well. It went to VM so was able to copy paste her message to me below:

“HI this is Lisa Friedman agent ID 1138 I'm following back up with you regarding the recent Navia lawsuit filing your student loan was excepted into the settlement any title if you to receive up to 90% loan forgiveness but your application is not been completed with great use this offer applies to all loan statuses including if your loans _⁠_ my default it is suggested that you call today to help get this activated before eligibility expires the settlement line is 800-410-6311 make sure when speaking to an agent to supply your personal validation code SL0806 when calling in hope this helps and have a nice day that number once again is 800-410-6311 and your validation code is SL0806…”

• September 5, 2020 at 8:43 AM by an anonymous user from: United States

I got the same only my phone never rang. A VM just popped up. Lisa Freedman agent 1138 call back number 800-410-6311 ref/id # SL0806

Always check numbers you do not know and never click on Links or give any personal Info at All.

• August 31, 2020 at 4:46 PM by an anonymous user from: Elmwood Park, New Jersey, United States

Just got the exact same call... from none other than Lisa Friedman! Shocker! I do have student loans, HOWEVER- my loans are almost paid off and not associated with the name of the company in which she stated. Aside from that, she also stated I needed to complete my application. That's funny, I never started an application! BEWARE! The number came up as a number within the same county I live in NJ! Do not call either number and supply any information- I’ve been hearing that anytime someone agrees to something over the phone even if it’s to confirm your name, that the entire phone conversation Is recorded and then after the phone call ends it’s chopped up put back together as another recording where you are agreeing or saying yes to something and who knows what they could use that for. I never agree to anything or sign anything unless it’s in person and my lawyer reviews it... Hope this helps someone else not become a victim!

• August 31, 2020 at 2:14 PM by an anonymous user from: Portland, Oregon, United States

Yeah. Same call, Lisa Freeman. New Jersey number. My loans have been paid off for about two years now.

• August 31, 2020 at 1:57 PM by an anonymous user from: Henryville, Indiana, United States

Got a Robo-call from 216-372-8013 Says she is Lisa Freedmon Agent Id 1138,claims my student loan was excepted in the Navient lawsuit for settlement but, my application is not filled out completely. Claims my student loans are available for up to 90% loan forgiveness due to some lawsuit and the case was won for settlement. Says I must call 800-410-631l to finish my application. And must call or I will not get in on the lawsuit settlement.

• August 31, 2020 at 1:45 PM by an anonymous user from: Dallas, Texas, United States

Got this today:

HI this is Lisa Friedman agent ID 1138 I'm following back up with you regarding the recent _⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_ lawsuit filing your student loan ...

It’s bad enough people got screwed on their student loans without scammers like this. These people deserve to be horsewhipped.

• August 31, 2020 at 12:00 PM by an anonymous user from: Bradenton, Florida, United States

I got a vm from a Carol Wilson @ 855-666-8586 for the 2nd time (1st time was August 28th), talking about how my Navient loan has been accepted into a Navient settlement, & are now subject to complete loan forgiveness for everyone that had a loan, even people in default on their loan. To apply my benefits & be entered into the settlement I need to call 844-747-3378 & provide my ref. # 44890.

• August 28, 2020 at 8:54 PM by an anonymous user from: Lawrence, Kansas, United States

also getting scam calls from 410-6311. Same line about ninety percent student loan forgiveness and an imaginary lawsuit

• August 28, 2020 at 6:39 PM by an anonymous user from: Longmont, Colorado, United States

I just got a call from 719-280-6880 about the lawsuit and my loan is included. They said I needed to call 800-410-6311. I haven't called. looked the number up to see if it was a scam.

• August 27, 2020 at 9:45 PM by an anonymous user from: Manlius, New York, United States

Did Navient get hacked into and students info were stolen?

• August 27, 2020 at 7:46 PM by an anonymous user from: Cathedral City, California, United States

Got a call from 518-752-6253 regarding school loan forgiveness to call 1800-410-6311. I guess now these people are off quarantine and have a job again.

• August 27, 2020 at 4:37 PM by an anonymous user from: Duncanville, Texas, United States

I got a call from 8327870948 same line.

• August 26, 2020 at 5:01 PM by an anonymous user from: United States

I got a robocall from 262-665-9257 on Monday about loan forgiveness. Was told to call 800-410-6311. Didn't call.

• August 26, 2020 at 2:46 PM by an anonymous user from: Easton, Pennsylvania, United States

216-409-8429, called me couple minutes ago about loan forgiveness. Told to call this number, 800-216-409-8429. Have not called.

• August 26, 2020 at 2:21 PM by an anonymous user from: Conyers, Georgia, United States

I got a call from 800-410-6311

• August 26, 2020 at 12:51 PM by an anonymous user from: Round Rock, Texas, United States

I received the same call from 931-584-9711. Guess what, I NEVER HAD A STUDENT LOAN!

• August 26, 2020 at 1:34 PM by an anonymous user from: Lexington, Kentucky, United States

Recieved this call about student loan forgiveness in regards to a lawsuit! Gave me code number to use and call back. I have never had a student loan! Where do they get these ideas?

• August 26, 2020 at 12:19 PM by an anonymous user from: Conway, Arkansas, United States

I received the same call from (518) 921-5198

• August 26, 2020 at 10:40 AM by an anonymous user from: Miami Beach, Florida, United States

Received the same call from (518) 921-5175‬

• August 25, 2020 at 3:53 PM by an anonymous user from: United States

they called me from (317) 601-6343

• August 25, 2020 at 1:41 PM by an anonymous user from: Winter Garden, Florida, United States

Received a call from this number today and they left a message that 90% of my student loans would be forgiven as my case was approved. Never filed a case. Have no student loan.

• August 25, 2020 at 12:31 PM by an anonymous user from: Silver Spring, Maryland, United States

I received a call from the same number but I did not call them back. I just checked online to find out if they are legitimate. I suspected fraud.

• August 25, 2020 at 11:49 AM by an anonymous user from: Tyler, Texas, United States

800-410-6311 This number called me in a recorded message. I did not call the number because I was told by Navient that I will get updated and accurate information from calling their direct line and that any other numbers is not associated with their services or products.

Recommendation / Advertisement