Through the use of an attractive image in an email, it becomes possible for you to swiftly catch the attention of the recipient, and also encourage them to interact with your email. If you are wondering how to edit an image after adding it, stripo builder can be of perfect help to you.
How to edit a image in an Email?
Before you proceed to edit an image in an email, there are a series of steps that you must keep in mind. These steps will help you work proficiently in Gmail edit photo:
- The first thing you must do is open the email.
- The next step involves locating the image in the email.
- Prior to editing the image, it is mandatory for you to save the image and then edit it via the use of an image editing program. As soon as that’s done, you shall save the changes.
Replacing the Image
At times, you want to replace an image that is already inserted. With the few steps mentioned down below, the process is increasingly simplified.
- You must make sure that the image you want to replace the original image with is stored on your device or cloud.
- If your email allows it, you must drag the image to where the original image actually was.
- Apart from that, you can also choose to opt for the Insert Image or Add Attachment options to add the new image to the email. Clicking on the Edit or Change button next to the older image would depend on the email client.
- As soon as you are done adding the new image, you should delete the older image, or just leave it there.
Advantages of Editing and Replacing Images in an Email
Editing and replacing images in an email have a number of advantages, with a few of them being listed down below.
Correction of Errors
Editing and replacing an image ensures that the correct image/information is presented to the client or consumer.
Improved Visual Appeal
Swapping out low-quality images in favor of better-quality ones is bound to make the email increasingly appealing to viewers.
Editing and replacing images in an email to represent your products and services can help maintain consistency.
High-quality and appealing images boost the level of engagement with your email.
Adding an image to an email can be a highly effective way of improving engagement with the target audience, and editing or replacing images can enhance their impact even further. To edit or replace an image, you need to follow a series of steps, such as locating the image, editing or replacing it, and saving the changes.
The advantages of editing and replacing images in an email include correcting errors, improving visual appeal, maintaining brand consistency, and increasing engagement with the email content. Overall, editing and replacing images in an email can lead to better results and a more professional and effective email campaign.