Playjoltz is a Fraudulent Content Streaming Website

Playjoltz at www.playjoltz.com is a fraudulent content streaming website. The website which claims it will deliver all your favorite movies, music, and games across all your favorite platforms, is similar to the fraudulent websites: www.geeker.com, lilplay.com and tzarmedia.com. Online users who have used their credit cards on the fraudulent website, run the risk of their cards being fraudulently charged for undetermined amounts, even when they have cancelled their subscriptions.

Playjoltz is a Fraudulent Content Streaming Website

Playjoltz at www.playjoltz.com

www.playjoltz.com

Questions? 0800 092 7752 | +00 1-925-331-6403 | info@playjoltz.com

GREAT SPORTS GAMES

NOW AVAILABLE ON PC AND MAC

They (playjoltz.com) claim not to charge your credit card for the trial period, but will do so anyway, even if you cancel before the trial period is up. Also, they will charge you to cancel your free registration, and will periodical charge your credit card for an undetermined amount of money. And, the website doesn't have some movies, books and music it has advertised. I think this is another trick used to lure potential victims to the website.

Online user who have already subscribed to playjoltz.com, are asked to contact their credit card company or bank for help to prevent the fraudulent website from fraudulently charging their credit cards, or refund their money if their cards were already charged.

Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know, or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search Search engine.

Would you share this article with others?  +

DonateHelp maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA).

• June 21, 2019 at 12:30 PM by an anonymous user from: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Pretty d**n sad how these people make a living these days by creating fake “too good to be true” content for us hard-working individuals to look at and get sucked into their trap. People who create these should be thrown in jail because technically, it’s thievery and it’s wrong

• February 27, 2019 at 2:52 AM by info

Received via email:

"Playjoltz has taken over my credit card.

I've discovered a recent transaction with my account which I have not authorized.

$64.25 (Canadian dollars) was removed from my account..."

• December 12, 2018 at 11:15 PM by an anonymous user from: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I have just been charged $71.64 by Playjoltz and I have never even rented any of their movies or music.

This is not just a fraudulent website. These are dangerous hackers.

• November 7, 2018 at 1:06 PM by an anonymous user from: Milan, Lombardy, Italy

how can I be reimbursed, they charged me 49.90, what should i do?

• November 7, 2018 at 2:00 PM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• October 25, 2018 at 5:24 PM by an anonymous user from: Lisbon, Portugal

These a*holes debited my card in the last 8 months for 400 EUR

• October 19, 2018 at 5:32 PM by an anonymous user from: Montevideo, Uruguay

in my case I enrolled in playjoltz.com and I was diverted to KUNGMEDIA.com.

At playjoltz.com when I went to use I appeared an identical page to pelispedia, that said to enter, when I did it sent me to a page saying that it did not exist, and I got the discount on the KUNGMEDIA.COM card, which I did not know until then.

• August 20, 2018 at 12:12 PM by an anonymous user from: Los Lojas, Guayas, Ecuador

How can I make a claim or where can I denounce the 49.95 charge that my card was charged without having authorized it?

• August 20, 2018 at 3:43 PM by info

Dispute the charge with your bank.

• June 25, 2018 at 11:49 PM by an anonymous user from: Blountville, Tennessee, United States

Just to make sure that the site was legitimate and wasn't 'too good to be true', I deliberately used an almost-maxed credit card and sure enough, my bank caught a bogus charge for $49.95 that they suspected wasn't mine and notified me immediately. Make sure your own cards are protected by your financial institution the same way, it will save you much aggravation

• March 9, 2018 at 5:56 PM by an anonymous user from: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

4 months of $60 debits, WTF, playjoltz is definitely a scam.

• January 8, 2018 at 1:28 AM by an anonymous user from: Napier City, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand

Definitely a scam site. Dumb me registered on their site and cancelled before the free trial date. Have had money taken from My account already. Popplayz.com is another scam. Don't go there

• January 2, 2018 at 6:56 PM by an anonymous user from: Santiago, Region Santiago Metropolitan, Chile

Yo me inscribí en la página Kungmedia.com y me inscribieron automáticamente en playjoltz.com, y me cargaron cobros por la semana dos paginas, son realmente peligrosos y fraudulentos, hice las gestiones y bloqueé mI tarjeta para futuros cargos y estoy tratando de reversar el cobro cargado.

I registered on the Kungmedia.com page and they automatically enrolled me in playjoltz.com, and they charged me for two pages per week, they are really dangerous and fraudulent, I made the arrangements and blocked my card for future charges and I am trying to reverse the charge charged.

• October 13, 2017 at 2:11 PM by an anonymous user from: Eldridge, Iowa, United States

I signed up for a free trial and they charged me right away. I went to my bank and did a dispute. I better get my $, also playjoltz didn't even send me a receipt like other websites do!

• August 16, 2017 at 3:42 AM by an anonymous user from: Mechelen, Flanders, Belgium

"net hetzelfde probleem gehad via deze link hxxps://moviesugg.com/tube/nl/?d=2&a=ARACTW

beweren beter te zijn dan Netflix niet dus.

bank gebeld hebben mijn kaart geblokkeerd maar van geld teruggave is geen sprake dat moet ik zelf doen bij de handelaar. Die gaan springen ja om geld terug te geven.

dit moet doorgegeven worden aan de politie"

Translated to English:

"Just had the same problem through this link hxxps://moviesugg.com/tube/en/?d=2&a=ARACTW. Claim to be better than Netflix, not so. Bank called my card blocked but money refund does not matter; I have to do with the dealer myself. They are going to jump yes to return the money. This must be passed on to the police."

• June 22, 2017 at 6:26 AM by an anonymous user from: Altavilla Vicentina, Veneto, Italy

Hello

I have just checked my online credit card statement and a payment of 45.62 euros has been debited. I did not know who these people are and have just read your article. How can I proceed to get a refund and prevent them from taking more money from my account? I do not remember subscribing to anything either.

Karen.

• May 1, 2017 at 12:11 PM by an anonymous user from: Swansea, Wales, United Kingdom

How do I cancel playjoltz?

• May 1, 2017 at 12:17 PM by info

You cannot trust them to cancel. Contact your bank and ask them to cancel transactions from the same website and refund your money. Also, have them block future transactions, or give you a new credit card.

• April 23, 2017 at 11:35 PM by an anonymous user from: Auckland, New Zealand

I just got charged 73$, sooo angry, got on to the bank straight away and they are sorting it out.

• April 21, 2017 at 5:42 AM by an anonymous user from: London, England, United Kingdom

When I checked my Bank Account on-line, I found a charge to playjoltz.com for £39.79.

I immediately got on to my Bank, who already knew of this company, and promised me a complete refund and a new Credit Card with a new number, etc.

Alan.

• April 12, 2017 at 3:00 PM by an anonymous user from: Auckland, New Zealand

I have been charged on the website?

Recommendation / Advertisement