Beware of www.popplayz.com - It is a Fraudulent Website

Beware of www.popplayz.com - It is a Fraudulent Website

Would you share this Article with others?

The website PopPlayz located at "www.popplayz.com" is a fraudulent one. The website which claims it will deliver all your favorite movies, music, and games across all your favorite platforms, is similar to the fraudulent websites: www.geeker.com, lilplay.com, and tzarmedia.com. Online users who have used their credit cards on the fraudulent website, run the risk of their cards being fraudulently charged for undetermined amounts, even when they have cancelled their subscriptions.

The Fraudulent Website - www.popplayz.com

www.popplayz.com

1-925-529-6615 | info@popplayz.com

They (popplayz.com) claim not to charge your credit card for the trial period, but will do so anyway, even if you cancel before the trial period is up. Also, they will charge you to cancel your free registration, and will periodical charge your credit card for an undetermined of money. And, the website doesn't have some movies, books, and music it has advertised. I think this is another trick used to lure potential victims to the website.

Online user who have already subscribed to popplayz.com, are asked to contact their credit card company or bank for help to prevent the fraudulent website from fraudulently charging their credit cards, or refund their money if their cards were already charged.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA) by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

• April 25, 2019 at 7:45 PM by an anonymous user from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

This is a message that I tried to send to their email address which of cause is non existing.

On the 21st February 2019 the 26th February and 26th March you accessed my credit card and withdrew a total $73.17 and $72.03.

I accessed your site for a free trial at no time did I give you permission to take money from my credit card. I received no receipts or acknowledgement of these transactions and have reported this to the fraud office.

You have basically stolen $145.20 from me I am a pensioner and will suffer greatly from this loss. I have cancelled the credit card and you need to return my money.

• June 26, 2019 at 11:41 PM by an anonymous user from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Did you get your money back? If so, how did you go about it? They stole $74 off me

• April 25, 2019 at 8:11 PM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• October 3, 2018 at 2:22 AM by an anonymous user from Adelaide, South Australia, Australia

I just found out that I have been charged THREE TIMES from these thieves.

• June 15, 2018 at 9:12 AM by an anonymous user from Newtownabbey, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom

Just signed for ‘free’ and was immediately charged! BEWARE

• May 29, 2018 at 9:51 AM by an anonymous user from Zug, Switzerland

My GF has just been charged 62€ by them on her Credit Card and we have never used this service - currently dealing with the Bank Fraud Department to resolve.

• May 15, 2018 at 1:15 AM by an anonymous user from Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland

I want to finish my members of popplayz, and I can not! What is it?

• May 15, 2018 at 2:12 AM by info

Just cancel your card and get a new one.

• May 11, 2018 at 11:07 AM by an anonymous user from Blackburn, England, United Kingdom

I have had to ask my credit card company to stop paying this company and send me a new credit card to stop them taking more.

• May 11, 2018 at 11:04 AM by an anonymous user from Blackburn, England, United Kingdom

How do I get my money back that popplayz has fraudulently taken?

• May 11, 2018 at 11:10 AM by info

Contact your bank for help.

• April 18, 2018 at 7:09 AM by an anonymous user from York, England, United Kingdom

How do I unsubscribe?

• May 11, 2018 at 11:05 AM by an anonymous user from Blackburn, England, United Kingdom

Thanks for that question, that's what I want to know also

• April 18, 2018 at 7:19 AM by info

You cannot, so contact your bank for help.

• March 22, 2018 at 8:54 PM by an anonymous user from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I never signed up for a membership. I was only looking at the sight. Thay made me enter my credit card details. Thay said they would not charge my credit card. But when I got my statement they had. I am really annoyed. I wish I had known that this was a fraudulent company. I would never have even opened it. So please don't use this. They are nothing but thieves.

• March 10, 2018 at 11:03 PM by an anonymous user from Auburn, New South Wales, Australia

URGENT HELP!! NEEDED I have recently made an account with popplayz.com and I would like to cancel my membership. I have been trying to on their website but haven't had any luck I have even tried contacting them but they did not respond someone please help me so I can cancel my membership and protect my credit card and account

• March 11, 2018 at 4:55 AM by info

You can not trust then to cancel, so cancel your credit card and get a new one to prevent them from charging you.

• March 10, 2018 at 9:35 PM by an anonymous user from Auburn, New South Wales, Australia

Can someone please help me I have an account with popplayz.com and I would like to delete it I have tried many times on their website but I hasn't worked and I am now more worried because I read this article

• November 4, 2017 at 9:53 AM by info

Received via email:

"PLAYCAPT.COM & POPPLAYZ.COM have deducted $49.95 each within 2 days of each other while I opted for a 1 month free trial with only the first one and immediately cancelled it too."

• November 4, 2017 at 9:33 AM by an anonymous user from Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

I have been charged not once but twice from my credit card, each time $49.95, within a period of 2 days from each other.

• October 12, 2017 at 8:35 AM by an anonymous user from Vienna, Austria

I was abducted by them for 43.71 euros; they have taken my money 14 days after joining. I can not contact her at all. I have advised my bank. I'm angry and I feel silly when I get choked.

• September 24, 2017 at 8:22 PM by an anonymous user from Wellington, New Zealand

I got ripped off from them for $70.00; they took my money 2 days after joining. Cant contact them at all. I've advised my bank. I am annoyed and feel silly getting ripped off.

• August 18, 2017 at 1:50 PM by an anonymous user from Montreal, Quebec, Canada

I tried to stop the "contract" without any result. I will try again.

A Masse.

• August 18, 2017 at 7:49 AM by an anonymous user from Mauguio, Occitanie, France

Hello,

How to unsubscribe from popplays.com and how to cancel my credit card and ask for another. Thank you.

• August 18, 2017 at 12:41 PM by info

You cannot trust the website to unsubscribe you. Therefore, contact your bank, ask them to cancel transactions from the website, refund your money, cancel your current credit card and get a new one.

• December 14, 2017 at 7:16 PM by an anonymous user from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

I have a whole new credit card since I mistakenly subscribed a month ago. Will it still charge me or no?

• December 14, 2017 at 7:32 PM by info

No, they will need the new credit card information.

• June 19, 2017 at 12:35 PM by an anonymous user from Malmo, Skåne, Sweden

Does it make any sense to report them to the cyber police or FBI cyber crime form? I don't get it, how can they still work.

• June 19, 2017 at 3:19 PM by info

It is hard to catch criminals who operate in foreign countries where it hard to find and arrest them. Remember, the technology has made it easy to operate a website from anywhere in the world. And, once cyber criminals have been discovered, they can easily set up shop in a new location in minutes and continue to rob online users. This is why it is important that online users research a website before registering with it.

• June 19, 2017 at 12:02 PM by an anonymous user from Malmo, Skåne, Sweden

Can I sue these them? At least 450 dollars.. and I didn't notice.

• June 19, 2017 at 3:09 PM by info

Before you can sue, you will have to find out who is operating the websites, which is very hard to do because they are using technology to cover their tracks.

• May 5, 2017 at 10:38 PM by an anonymous user from Québec, Quebec, Canada

"http://myfinancetoday .com/landers/streaming/5/?ref=thepuppies.club"

was postermd an article. you should find a way to remove it from their website.

• May 4, 2017 at 3:36 PM by an anonymous user from Zagreb, City of Zagreb, Croatia

Popplayz are scammers. Stay away from them. They took 50 dollars from my account.

• April 23, 2017 at 10:43 AM by an anonymous user from San Giovanni la Punta, Sicily, Italy

Very good. Your job is appreciated. Keep it up; thank you.

Nuncio.

• April 22, 2017 at 5:37 PM by an anonymous user from Sveti Ivan Zelina, Zagreb County, Croatia

I filled in all the fields. How to cancel or refuse.

• April 22, 2017 at 5:58 PM by info

You cannot trust the website to cancel your account, therefore, just stop using the website. If you have used your credit card information on the website, contact your bank for help to block transactions from it.

Beware of www.popplayz.com - It is a Fraudulent Website