Beware of www.247playz.com - It is a Fraudulent Website

Beware of www.247playz.com - It is a Fraudulent Website

Would you share this article with others to help inform them?

The website "www.247playz.com" is a fraudulent one. The website which claims it will deliver all your favorite movies, music, and games across all your favorite platforms, is similar to the fraudulent websites: www.geeker.com, lilplay.com and tzarmedia.com. Online users who have used their credit cards on the fraudulent website, run the risk of their cards being fraudulently charged for undetermined amounts, even when they have cancelled their subscriptions.

They (247playz.com) claim not to charge your credit card for the trial period, but will do so anyway, even if you cancel before the trial period is up. Also, they will charge you to cancel your free registration, and will periodical charge your credit card for an undetermined amount of money. And, the website doesn't have some movies, books and music it has advertised. I think this is another trick used to lure potential victims to the website.

Online user who have already subscribed to 247playz.com, are asked to contact their credit card company or bank for help to prevent the fraudulent website from fraudulently charging their credit cards, or refund their money if their cards were already charged.

Note: Some of the names, addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers in email samples on this website may have been impersonated.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

To help protect your privacy, please do not post or remove, your full name, telephone number, email address, username, password, account number, credit card information, home address or other sensitive information in or from your comments, questions, or reviews. Also, anonymous posts cannot be deleted or edited, and when you make a post, we will use your IP address to display your approximate location to other users.

• May 15, 2019 at 3:14 AM by an anonymous user from Chiyoda, Tokyo, Japan

Excuse me, guys. I entered my credit card number as I registered the 247playz.com. And within 30 mins, because I encountered this site, I cancelled the subscription right away. Is it possible that money will be charged on my card fraudulently?

• May 21, 2019 at 11:28 AM by an anonymous user from Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I signed up & then found this site. 15 minutes later rang my bank & cancelled my card. I wasn't going to as it appeared my sign up hadn't worked as I couldn't log on to the site to cancel registration. Just noticed that they charged $1.50 to my card. So glad I cancelled my card

• May 15, 2019 at 8:06 AM by info

Yes, because they have your card information. I think you should cancel your current card and get a new one.

• March 5, 2019 at 9:17 PM by an anonymous user from Montevideo, Uruguay

How do I get my money back?

• March 6, 2019 at 12:07 AM by info

Open a dispute with your bank.

• December 26, 2018 at 4:17 PM by an anonymous user from Auckland, New Zealand

Don't ever trust these mother f**kers.

• December 3, 2018 at 1:10 AM by an anonymous user from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am from Melbourne and I found a withdrawal of $69 from my account.

• November 27, 2018 at 4:34 AM by an anonymous user from Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

This website is a scam.

• November 2, 2018 at 6:57 PM by an anonymous user from Seattle, Washington, United States

Took me for $200, what a scam, the site is WWW.247PLAYZ.COM

NICOSIA CYP

• October 29, 2018 at 4:28 PM by an anonymous user from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

$78.76, $77.11, and $78.76 was taken from my credit card from August - October, 2018 by 247Playz.com.

I don't even go there, I want my $$$ back immediately, I have contacted the authorities, this is theft!

• September 5, 2018 at 5:34 AM by an anonymous user from San Juan de Alicante, Valencia, Spain

I live in Spain and I have been charged 49.95 euros by the 247playz.com website. I do not know how as I do not use such places. Please help. My name is Dr H. H Sanders

• September 30, 2018 at 2:04 AM by an anonymous user from Doha, Baladiyat ad Daw?ah, Qatar

They were deducting 49USD from my card as well !! Also another site, cullgame.com

May both are related sites.

I don’t even remember subscribing 😡

• September 5, 2018 at 8:10 AM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded. Then cancel your credit card and get a new one to prevent anymore fraudulent transactions.

• August 24, 2018 at 6:35 PM by an anonymous user from Auckland, New Zealand

I'm letting you know I want my money back in my account,

thank you gg drage.

• July 18, 2018 at 11:27 AM by an anonymous user from Budapest, Hungary

This filthy phishing site, today, has raised my bank account, 49.95USD dollars. I blocked my bank account! Why do they let this site work? Cheaters! Eva, Hungary

• June 26, 2018 at 3:55 PM by an anonymous user from Susteren, Limburg, Netherlands

I'm also a victim.

I call the Bank and block my credit card. After that I order a new credit card. That's the only way to stop it.

• May 30, 2018 at 5:32 PM by an anonymous user from Traunstein, Bavaria, Germany

from my credit card account 50 euros are deducted monthly, how can I cancel that?

• May 30, 2018 at 7:10 PM by info

Ask your bank to cancel the transactions and refund your money; then have your bank cancel your current card and get a new one.

• May 29, 2018 at 1:18 PM by an anonymous user from Berlin, Land Berlin, Germany

I am since February 2018 49.95 debited from my credit card. I do not know that I have subscribed. How can I cancel it?

• May 28, 2018 at 8:06 AM by an anonymous user from Esbjerg, South Denmark, Denmark

Undertegnede B.Aa.Knudsen har ikke købt eller bestilt varer hos jer for beløb 377,74 kr Da jeg kan se beløbet er trukket ønsker jeg beløbet retur Min adresse er VesterVejrupvej 4. 6740 Brammingeller evt returneret til Sydbank I Bramming

-->

The undersigned B.Aa.Knudsen has not bought or ordered any items for you at 377,74 kr. As I can see the amount is deducted, I wish the amount returned.

• May 17, 2018 at 2:16 AM by an anonymous user from Allingabro, Central Jutland, Denmark

I Got signed up by a mistake. I was going to pay for a package at my postalcompany, but somehow I Got into this 247playz.com. Please help me cancel it. I am on early pension and Got cort in a trap.

Regeres

• April 29, 2018 at 12:30 AM by an anonymous user from Rho, Lombardy, Italy

Hello, I found a withdrawal of € 49.48 made at 3.30 am for the subscription to a subscriber. I do not know with charge on my card PoataPay

I do not know how to behave. What do you suggest to do?

• April 29, 2018 at 7:15 AM by info

Contact your bank and have cancel the charges and refund your money.

• May 18, 2018 at 3:04 PM by an anonymous user from Penticton, British Columbia, Canada

contact your bank, and in my case, they contacted playz and I was able to talk (no I yelled and swore at the pr*ck on the other end) and with the bank listening in, I convinced the jerk that they had to refund my last 6 months charges of US$50 per month ($300). They had better do this as my bank also confirmed that they would do this.

Good luck. I never charged any movies or music. I don't know how they got my email address. They appear to be out of Cyprus.

• March 26, 2019 at 10:58 AM by an anonymous user from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Hi. I was just wondering what you said to the guy to convince him. My son is going through the same thing. We are from ON, Canada

• March 23, 2018 at 2:37 AM by an anonymous user from Port Louis, Mauritius

I have check my bank statement and I was disappointed; why I have been changed 48$ when I didn't sign up for this.

• March 12, 2018 at 1:33 AM by an anonymous user from Ryde, New South Wales, Australia

We have just cancelled both our credit cards due to our bank being unable to

identify the who this company is.

the bank is passing this on to the Police fraud squad and the Credit Card supplier

• March 11, 2018 at 8:17 PM by an anonymous user from Auckland, New Zealand

Im so pissed off with this site..I used my partners card..I cancelled my account as soon as I couldnt log on to any movies..but they still took 71 dollars out twice now..can anyone help to avoid anymore money going out..or how I can contact by phn

• March 21, 2018 at 11:29 PM by an anonymous user from Auckland, New Zealand

I called my bank just now, the only way to cancell

• March 2, 2018 at 4:58 PM by an anonymous user from Huelva, Andalusia, Spain

how did you cancel the membership. I tried many times but it showed me not found, what should I do? I am so worried about it.

• March 7, 2018 at 8:43 AM by an anonymous user from Katowice, Silesia, Poland

same here. cannot cancel my membership. it brings me to "page not found". did you cancel your membership?

• February 22, 2018 at 2:15 PM by an anonymous user from Tauranga, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand

Got charged $68 for the free trial. Noticed it charged 1.40 a week ago and now they've charged a big chunk. Cancel your credit card and call your bank!

• February 10, 2018 at 1:29 PM by an anonymous user from Roscommon, Connaught, Ireland

hI there,

I sadly signed up with this crowd for a 'so called' free 5 day trial. but this is a charge of 1.03 Euro on my online Bank Statement on my debit card. So annoyed. A

• February 6, 2018 at 10:03 PM by an anonymous user from Kingston, Jamaica

hI some time ago I sign for their trial however never use it or subscribe but recently see a charge on my credit card from them

• February 6, 2018 at 12:06 PM by an anonymous user from Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany

Update:

I'm also a victim. I have recognized that the internet thieves act also on the address: Musiczum.come and 123plays !!! I canceled my card, too.

• February 1, 2018 at 8:03 PM by an anonymous user from Auckland, New Zealand

I got scammed as well, bank can't stop funds going out, had to call California from NZ to stop future withdrawals.I'll have to apply through my bank to try to recover funds, so beware people 247playz are internet thieves as far as I'm concerned, I might share everyday for a month on facebook,just for fun.

• January 27, 2018 at 5:49 AM by an anonymous user from Lodi, Ohio, United States

We have never even heard of the site. Somehow they got a hold of our details. Via google account maybe? Idk. But we are waiting for the bank to open so we can go deal with the charges on our account. 😡 And shut out card down. I hope these scumbags get caught.

• December 3, 2017 at 6:29 AM by an anonymous user from Budapest, Hungary

I have canceled my card!

• December 3, 2017 at 6:26 AM by an anonymous user from Budapest, Hungary

I have canceled my card!

• November 26, 2017 at 5:55 PM by an anonymous user from Turis, Valencia, Spain

I have canceled my card.

• November 27, 2017 at 9:10 PM by an anonymous user from Marietta, Georgia, United States

I canceled my card also.

• November 18, 2017 at 6:44 AM by info

Remember, contacting the scammers will not help you. Please contact your bank, have them cancel the transactions, refund your money, then cancel your credit card and get a new one.

• November 18, 2017 at 6:43 AM by info

Received via email:

"Hello,

I found your e-mail address when I searched for 247 playz movies. They have now charged my account I don´t really know what to do? Is there anything I can do to contact them to stop them from charging me again?

Do you know any other person s with the same problem? Please contact me because I am really concerned about my money!

Best regards Anna"

• November 13, 2017 at 11:53 AM by an anonymous user from Swords (Clonshagh), Leinster, Ireland

Tomorrow we will go to the bank.

• October 31, 2017 at 3:12 PM by an anonymous user from Auckland, New Zealand

Yes, I was caught for the tune of $74 before I found this advice. They are crooks no doubt.

• October 8, 2017 at 10:48 PM by an anonymous user from Auckland, New Zealand

Please can you refund me my money you took from my credit card today . 2 payments of $1.54 . I do not want to join up to your service.

Sheridan.

• October 15, 2017 at 4:43 AM by an anonymous user from Paris, Île-de-France, France

Hello, the amount of 49.95 euros was taken from my account.

I would like you to refund my money because I have nothing to see in your site so I do not understand.

It must absolutely a mistake because it does not work and we cannot pay the rent every month. Please refund my money of 50€ that you took from me.

• October 9, 2017 at 5:16 AM by info

We are not associated with, nor are we 247playz.com. Please contact your bank for help. Have them cancel the transactions, refund your money, and cancel your current credit card and get a new one. This will stop the scammers from charging your card.

• October 3, 2017 at 4:28 PM by an anonymous user from Nottingham, England, United Kingdom

Help! They pretended I'd won an Amazon Prime free membership for a year. I was stupid enough to give my details and now I'm stuck.

• October 2, 2017 at 10:33 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

Do I need to go into my bank and ask them if they will stop the transaction and get a refund? I've never even heard of this website let alone given them my bank details.

• October 2, 2017 at 10:48 AM by info

Yes, ask your bank to cancel the transaction, refund your money, cancel your current credit card and get a new one.

• July 11, 2017 at 8:55 PM by an anonymous user from Warrnambool, Victoria, Australia

I have several of these transactions on my credit card have contacted the bank. I'm pretty sure we never signed up for this but should I go on their website to try and cancel - help, please.

• July 11, 2017 at 9:01 PM by info

Don't try canceling on their website. Contact your bank and have them cancel the transactions and refund your money. You may need to get a new credit card to stop the website from continuously charging you.

• May 30, 2017 at 3:33 PM by an anonymous user from Calgary, Alberta, Canada

The site has charged my visa debit twice already and I have never heard of them before. I have my bank working on the problem right now.

• May 24, 2017 at 5:08 PM by an anonymous user from San José, Provincia de San Jose, Costa Rica

Thank you for the warning.

Beware of www.247playz.com - It is a Fraudulent Website