Is Einstein Thinking Store a Legitimate Website?

Is Einstein Thinking Store a Legitimate Website?

Would you share this Question and Answer with others?

Good evening, I am writing this email to report that Einstein Thinking Store at einsteinthinkingstore.com has taken the sum of €55 from my credit card without authorization for a survey, which they say cost €1. I ask you kindly to intervene. Yours sincerely.

Einstein Thinking Store at einsteinthinkingstore.com

Einstein Thinking Store at einsteinthinkingstore.com

Two Plus Two, 321 Meander, 1181 WN Amstelveen, The Netherlands

Number: +442033183724

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA) by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

The comments, reviews or answers below do not necessarily reflect the views of Online Threat Alerts.

• December 4, 2019 at 8:26 AM by an anonymous user from Zagreb, City of Zagreb, Croatia

Who are you? you take every month money from my account, 29 euro, do you have any telated with web shop wish. Please answer me I do not want to have any contact with you. I must protect my a bank account from you.

• November 17, 2019 at 8:05 PM by an anonymous user from Setagaya, Tokyo, Japan

I'm having the same situation now. They took me 100JPY for subscribe and I have send them a email to cancel but I'm not sure they actually did it or not. I'm worry about my card information and they may take more from my acount. Should I change all of my information that they may use? I want to know is their website legality or not.

From Japan.

• November 15, 2019 at 6:09 AM by an anonymous user from Budapest, Hungary

52/5000

I'm in a similar situation! I did not buy either! - 29 EUR. Today, 12.00.

I'll inform the police!

Dr. Laszlo P. from Hungary

• October 8, 2019 at 5:04 AM by an anonymous user from Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia

Hello, my card was also taken for 29 euro but I didn't use the website.

• September 23, 2019 at 5:06 PM by an anonymous user from Auckland, New Zealand

taken 99 dollars out of my card now got to get an other card, sc*mbags

• August 11, 2019 at 12:46 AM by an anonymous user from Zagreb, City of Zagreb, Croatia

You removed from my account 2 * 29 euro, without asking and the advertisement cost 1€, please intervene and pay me back

• August 4, 2019 at 12:12 AM by an anonymous user from Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia

It is a fraud!

• July 30, 2019 at 3:07 PM by an anonymous user from Zagreb, City of Zagreb, Croatia

You removed my account from 55 €, without asking and the advertisement cost 1€, please intervene and pay me back

• July 17, 2019 at 5:52 AM by an anonymous user from Newark, New Jersey, United States

Hi, a $ 55 have been deducted by eisteinthinkingportal - NL from my credit card without my consent...neither I've been informed for what's it....I suspect this's a fraud co. Please advise if, indeed they're.

Rgds.

• July 12, 2019 at 12:27 AM by an anonymous user from Zagreb, City of Zagreb, Croatia

Have the thief return my 59€ which he/she unlawfully removed from my card...

• July 1, 2019 at 1:37 PM by an anonymous user from Budapest, Hungary

Miert vo nnja tőlem a 30 dollárt?

->Why would he get $ 30 from me?

• June 17, 2019 at 3:27 AM by an anonymous user from Zagreb, City of Zagreb, Croatia

SkinulI ste mužu 220 kn sa računa za lažnI mobitel, vratite to

-->

You have removed 220 kun from the account of my husband for a fake phone, return it.

• June 16, 2019 at 6:41 AM by an anonymous user from Skopje, Karpoš, Macedonia

Good evening, I am writing this email to report that Einstein Thinking Store at einsteinthinkingstore.com has taken the sum of €29 from my credit card without authorization for a survey, which they say cost €1. I ask you kindly to intervene. Yours sincerely.

• June 16, 2019 at 8:14 AM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• May 30, 2019 at 5:51 AM by an anonymous user from Skopje, Karpoš, Macedonia

You took from my credit card 30€, please give it back to me.

UzelI ste mI 30 evra sa kartice.Vratite mi.MI zedovte 30 evra od karticata.Da mI gI vratite prevaranti

• March 17, 2019 at 12:10 PM by info

If money has been taken from your credit card without your authorization, please open a dispute with your bank to have it refunded. And, if money is continuously taken from your credit card without your authorization, you may need to cancel that card and get a new one to stop those unauthorized charges.

• May 19, 2019 at 11:56 AM by an anonymous user from Budapest, Hungary

Good evening, I am writing this email about the Einstein Thinking Store on einsteinthinkingstore.com, they took $58 from my credit card without my consent to do a survey. Please give me my money back.

Best regards.

• March 5, 2019 at 8:52 PM by an anonymous user from Auckland, New Zealand

Bloody scammers just took $99 out of my account that was not authorized by me. Had to cancel my credit card.

• March 4, 2019 at 12:52 PM by an anonymous user from Auckland, New Zealand

Very suspicious, I got a pop up saying that I had been selected as 1 of 100, randomly selected to receive a free Samsung Galaxy 9, all I had to do was pay the freight of $1.

I now have an authorised payment of $99 taken from my credit card.

Also from New Zealand.

• March 4, 2019 at 12:59 PM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• February 27, 2019 at 3:39 AM by an anonymous user from Auckland, New Zealand

I had $99 taken from my account that was not authorised by me have had to cancel my card in NZ.

• February 26, 2019 at 4:08 AM by info

Received via email:

"From: bruce a.

URL: UNSUBSCRIBE from einsteinthinkingstore

Unauthorised removal of Bank funds"

• February 20, 2019 at 7:25 PM by an anonymous user from Auckland, New Zealand

I too have had funds withdrawn from my account at the ANZ bank on the 28th and 31st of January without my knowledge or sanction.

As I am in New Zealand it would appear this site is some sort of scam and I will be taking action to find you a lot in NI and so watch this space. I have your phone number as well so expect some calls etc. when I get to Ireland plus Police visits.

You are what we call in this Country Scumbags and eventually, you will be caught up with-------take my word for it.

• January 4, 2019 at 5:37 AM by an anonymous user from Rho, Lombardy, Italy

Einsteinthinkingstore has activated an unsolicited subscription. I have not found any information and / or form to suspend it. The only alternative is to cancel the credit card.

• January 2, 2019 at 1:48 AM by an anonymous user from Auckland, New Zealand

Einsteinthinking.com have just taken $100.00 from my account. I have contacted the bank but am still waiting to hear back there is nothing on there website to unsubscribe from them

• December 23, 2018 at 8:48 AM by an anonymous user from Rho, Lombardy, Italy

They have taken € 55.00 EACH from me. I had to cancel my credit card; I'm waiting for a reply from the bank. Pay attention to this scams.

Show More Answers (26)

Is Einstein Thinking Store a Legitimate Website?