It is not an easy job to find someone new for a team that is currently in the middle of the project. If you can wait until the work is done, it is better to hire a person in-between.
Yet, in real life, team extension happens right in the middle of the process. All you can do is just ease the work for the newcomer.
Briefly About Team Extension
In short, team extension is just a process of searching and hiring software developers with the proper knowledge for your development project. In this model, you have to find the most suitable candidate for the job with a proper set of skills. You can use the help of the outsourcing partner. In most cases, only outsourcing hiring can save your business if you lack professionals in the middle of the project. When you hire developers using this extension model, you receive specialists that can easily adjust to the given task and take it to the finish.
Team Extension Benefits
The team extension you need to implement to continue the project provides numerous benefits, apart from saving the work. The most obvious perks:
- Flexibility. You can pick the team of professionals you need. If you need specific skills, the best option is team extension;
- Loyalty. Company culture is the first goal for developers you can find using the team extension model. They want to attract the client to further collaboration, and this is why they try their best to follow your ideas.
- Advanced skills. Potential candidates usually come with the advanced sets of skills you need to be able to survive in the competitive market. They already know how to use the most popular tools and are always ready to improve these skills;
- Scalability. Companies that provide team extension usually are experienced in team management. They understand the trends and recommend the best options for your business. They have a great collection of specialists you can pick from.
How to Hire
There are lots of possibilities in the software development market. You need to find the best and the most suitable company. Here is how you can do it:
- Check potential team members on whether they fit your business. You will have to work together to create the product for your business in the end. Make sure that you understand each other perfectly;
- Experience. Pay attention to team members’ previous experience. You can’t waste time waiting for them to catch up with you;
- Control the work. Make sure you know what the team is doing right now and at what stage your project is;
- Increase productivity. Find the best way to increase the productivity of employees. Ask whether the team needs extra tools.
No matter how hard you try to finish the project, without professionals you will not be able to succeed. If you want to become successful, you have to gather the team of specialists you trust. Once you find them, make sure they will stay together with you. If you have more recommendations, you can share them in the comments. Have you ever hired developers for your project?